It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started to hum and she started pumping it in and out of her pussy that still wanted and needed to be fucked so badly!

When she looked up Joann and Danny were standing in the doorway watching her fuck her pussy with the big vibrator. She was completely naked and was so embarrassed! She tried to cover her small beautiful body but Joann was already sitting on the bed and stopped her.

Danny sat on the other side of her bed and they took my arms and held them while Jo began to put more and more of the big vibrator into her pussy! Joann said: "Relax Jane, and enjoy it! Dan & I watched you two fucking in the car and we liked it so much we wanted to see more of you, with the light on!”

Danny was rubbing her thighs and Jo was moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy! Joann continued to fuck her little sister with the big toy. Jane was just to worked up, top much in need, too bad off and too far-gone to try to stop her sister. She didn’t even care who was there. All she wanted to do was cum and climax.

Danny asked: "So Jane, which do you like better this vibrator or a cock?"

Jane was slowly rotating her hips on the tool as Joann asked again: "Well, which do you like best Janie?"

Jane said: "Oh god! Ask me later, let me get of first."

Danny started playing with her nipples and felt his mouth cover one as he sucked it! Then Joann's mouth went to the other one as she continued to fuck her sister with the big vibrator. Danny asked her again: "Is this better than Tommy's cock?"

She moaned and said: "I don't know leave me alone!"

Danny said: "Well Jane maybe you should know for sure.”

He was thumping his hard cock on her thigh! From what she could see of it, the dam thing was huge! Jane was scared and excited at the same time. She was thinking: “Is he going to fuck me with that huge cock? Oh God!”

She wondered if he was? Her mind asked: “Is he going to fuck her little wet pussy with that big hard cock! Oh god!! OH GOD! OH MY GOD!! It was still growing!"

12