It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," I sighed, waving my hands out wide. "Stop, just. Okay. It's cool. You can come in. Just...just get rid of the alien dudes and the spaceship before the neighbors see, okay?"

* * *

Author's Note: So I feel like a few things should be said.

I've had this chapter partially done and sitting on my computer almost as long as the first four chapters of "Angels, Demons and Alex." Pretty sure that's why it hits some of the same sexual themes/fantasies -- lonely guy jumped by lots of women, women who are remarkably self-confident and comfortable in their sexuality, humor mixed in with extensive smut. And yes, the sex is superhuman, but that's because sex in erotica seems to ALWAYS be superhuman; I just like to have a little something to explain why.

As Kyle here is another character with a military background, I think I should just come out and say that I really like using that as a character angle. It's a great starting off point. Willie Nelson's heroes have always been cowboys. Mine have always worn combat boots, at least at some point in their lives. Hope that doesn't feel redundant.

I have ideas for where this could go. It's fun, to be honest. But I'm not sure how it'll be received. Again, I don't know if this seems a little unoriginal after "Alex." I'm trying first-person as an experiment here, since I usually go with third person. And, you know. Green dudes.

I would absolutely LOVE feedback on this, private or public. I am certainly not giving up on "Morgan's Genie," but this has been sitting around long enough that I wanted to put it out there and see how I felt about it. Hearing from readers would also be really nice. Thank you!