All Comments on 'It's Not the Size That Counts'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bill_nhbill_nhabout 17 years ago
Very good!

The very well written story was made even better by including the illustration. Keep up the good work.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
The illustration ...

... doesn't matter. The story is sweet enough without a picture.

Thank you for good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing!

absolutely loved it, definitely one of my favorites! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
aww

Aww

Very sweet Ending <3

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

keep up the good work. Im glad in he was a grower but im sure the little guys would have appreciated reading a story were a women gets off from a small man soft and hard. Im average myself but i enjoy reading stories were the small guy wins in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It Has Never Been A Matter Of Size To Me

No, indeed. It has always been more important THE NUMBER of orgasms his monster nine inch cock gives me or the number of orgasms his tongue gives me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined the Feelings

Not to be Disrespectful Sir, but you should have continued with James's cock to be small while erect also. Viewers like me can gain confidence in life by reading that size doesn't matter much for Normal girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this intended as a joke? He goes from micropenis to "as big as any ['including the biggest' is implied by this wording, that's how grammar works] she'd seen"! seriously? So it *was* "all about the size" in the end, because he actually has an enormous dick! Could've been a really great, sweet story, even if it just turned out he actually grew to average size. Having him magically grow to have a horsecock took it from 5 to 1. Liked the illustration, and everything else, but the bait and switch was just absolutely garbage. And no, I don't dislike it because my husband is small. He's actually rather well endowed, though not record-breaking, and he's a marvelous lover. I just despise the "subvert audience expectations" trend, and this is an example of that. And I was enjoying reading a story about a less blessed man still being able to find love, and give her pleasure. That's not a common subject. Well, spilt milk and all that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
443 Followers
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...