All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 07'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

So far I have loved this, you're doing a great job and I can't wait for more. I wonder what Owen's dad will say about it all.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Another winner!!!

Love this...waiting for more!

sadiebrattsadiebrattabout 9 years ago
KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!

Now this is the way a story should be written. It's believable and so full of love. I also like how you're letting it play out without making the reader feel like it's dragging on forever. You also don't feel the need to remind us in every other sentence that Owen and Jaime are related and it's not all about the incest side of it. This is a story that's all about the love and genuine respect they have in each other. You made this story believable and I'm rooting for them to get their happy ending. Hope this isn't the end of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I have read hundreds if not thousands of stories on here and this is by far the best one I have ever read, thank you!

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
Now That Is a Love Story

You have just elevated this from a mere tale of incest between cousins to a true love story, with all the relationship issues that will test any loving relationship. Owen's bravery in telling his best friend Jordan about his feelings for Jamie is the pivotal moment in this chapter. Bravo, bravissimo.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

what was his degree in again?basket weaving or something useful like marketing or finger painting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My god what a love story you have created. I love it. In just this chapter I went from sadness and tears to happiness and tears! What a wonderfully epic love story. Needless to say 5 stars and the overwhelming need to read how their love progresses to happily ever after forever. Fantastic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg

The comment from sadiebarret said all i wanted tto say so damn good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I feel like making an account just to favourite you and this series!

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01about 9 years ago
Soooo.. good

I just love this series want you to write more in this story and other stories too like this romantic but beyond that It's Incest difficulties and challenges are so good in this stuff want you to write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really lovely - I'm so happy it ended well!

plus it brought back memories of me and my mum telling each other we loved each other on the afternoon of the evening she died. Good memories as it happens, by now.

Re the fact this is in incest/taboo - in the UK first cousins getting together isn't that much of a deal, maybe it is in the USA. Perhaps they should settle in Europe!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whats with sassed?

Sassed means to be unnecessarily rude or for the british cheeky. Is Jamie deliberately rude to Owen all the time?

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
This bought back many sad memories.........

My mother also died from cancer. I was with her on the last day she was conscious. I told her I loved her as I left and she smiled weakly and said the same back to me. That night she slipped in to a coma and she passed away peacefully the day after. The way you described Owens feelings over losing his mother was exactly how I felt and how I still feel. It's been over a year since she left, but it all came flooding back as I read this chapter. I don't know how you did it, but the feelings of my loss were exactly as you described. I had tears in my eyes as I read the words. I just wish I'd had my own Jamie around to help me through it. I've enjoyed this story so much, even more so with this chapter. I just hope the rest of them live up to this one.

Thank-you for a really touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Describe the sex

The way you go about describing an intense sex scene is horrible. "Fuck me harder"! and yes baby your about to make me fucking cum!!!" Try giving Owen and Jamie a VOICE during they're love making ....to appeal to the reader so the story is so much more erotic! Tired of hearing you call a pussy a cunny! Your a terrible descriptive erotic writer. Basically your horrible writing sex scenes.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
A real tearjerker

I had tears in my eyes reading this but still cannot put it down. I just hope the ending is a very happy one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn, that chapter broke me at some point ..

Well, long story short, the same happened in my family as well with my mother dying due to cancer. only difference we weren't there on here last day in hospital when she went to sleep. this chapter brought back the regret i buried deep inside me over the last 10 years.

Off to some feedback then - especially to mr. anonymous response about your lack of "fuck me silly" and "make me cum harder blabla". to be honest, that guy has no clue about writing. for me this chapter would have earned you a 6 out of 5 stars, especially in the way you wrote the sex scenes. they were so sensual and you could actually feel their passion and love for each other. well it's hard to describe it in words (even more so since english is not my native language haha) but for me i wouldn't want it written any other way. so big thumbs up to you and keep it going! cheers from europe!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
So emotional.

This chapter has to be my favourite now. It was so powerful and I could actually feel the emotion as I was reading. I loved it.

Get someone to read through your work, a lot of instances where then and than are switched and some other words missed out entirely. Other than that, I can't fault it. Just good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Used The Same Words

You used the same words over and over. How many times are you going to use sassed or cheered? You make Owen sound like a fucking wussy. You've ruined a good story. By using sassed cunny and cheered. Over and over.

And who the hell drinks that much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment under me

If u don’t shut yo dummy ass up, he required the story like that? Yea ok

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

wow!!

so emotional, you cut me up...man, such beauty, se well written...this is by far one of the best, THE BEST stories on here, I know some critics have said some stupid comments but they do not appreciate I guess, a writer who writes with a lot of passion and a ell of a lot of emotion!

again, ten stars....

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

prob one of the first times ive actually agreed with an anon comment. you do use the same words far too often. you also have weird sentences like "i removed the shoulder straps of her dress and slid them down her shoulders" while tech not an incorrect sentence it just could sound better by saying "i slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders" or something along those lines.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree about the repetitions. You use "she sassed" way too much. There are times when Jamie is obviously being sarcastic and it fits very well. But there's other times when it seems like a straight reply sans sarcasm but you use it again anyway.

The sex scenes are drawn out way too far and move too slowly. I've actually started to skip over all of your sex scenes and not even read them. The meat of the story is still very good though. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...