All Comments on 'It's What You Wanted, Isn't It?'

by RonRyder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Very hot

It was a great sexy story. The sex was creative and mysterious enough to keep the reader guessing. All in all a fun read. I do have some problems with the start and end of the relationship. He says he just wants sex. What he wants is an uncomplicated relationship. Although Angie isn't interested in a traditional relationship, what she offers is FAR from uncomplicated. She strings him along, putting him into strange situations, and never being honest and straightforward. In many ways this was far worse than just being with someone and working out a more permanent relationship. Angie made it into a game but that's not what he was looking for. Yes, she was incredibly exotic and sensual but a complicated game is still a complicated game. Why not just say from the beginning that "I'm an insatiable slut and I like lots of variety, multiple guys at the same time. I may hang with you for a while and have a good time but I am NOT going to settle into a one on one relationship." He was a little stupid letting himself get pulled into feeling a closeness to her. She really had no interest and she had told him that. He shot himself in the foot. Now the ending bugs me because it's the all or nothing solution. He is now with Susan who is a looker but a cold fish in bed. Not her fault necessarily but true none the less. Come on. This is the best he can find? Give me a break. Further, he will never be happy. He has been with multiple partners over a weekend fling and all of them have been responsive lovers. And now he is with someone who can't even get off and that will be OK? There are lots of other choices out there. They don't need to be supersexed but at least responsive and able to enjoy sex. He is now making the opposite mistake, giving up a sexy partner to have a "relationship". Why can't he find someone that can provide both?

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Quite a lesson

Be careful what you wish for. Eventually the sex is just not enough. But the reverse is true too. I had to empathize with him; if my partner is not having a good time neither am I. Why is it so hard to get someone who matches your libido?<{P>

Enjoyed it. Everyone should have those first 3 weeks, and maybe someone like Angie for a while too. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OUTLANDISH

Outlandishly unbelievable. Maybe that's why it's

Outlandishly hot.

Male fantasy material:

--Hottest looking female imaginable

--Hotter sex than imaginable (unless you're RonRyder)

--Fuckathon with 5(!) wet dreams

--Able to keep up (both ways) with 5 wet dreams (well, at least longer than humanly possible)

--Marathon sex with an insatiable lesbian. Which her lesbian partner organized and urges and gets off on

--Marathon sex with 2 delectable "French" sexpots

--Weekend of off-the-charts sex with wildest, horniest, most sexually able woman on the planet

--And more with her for weeks more

But it's not enough (!!). She only wanted him for sex (how many men wish their partners wanted them for sex!). He wants more. He wants love. Now Jasonnh has already done a good job of exploring the relationship side of this. Especially that Susan is not appropriate for him. Sexually he goes from roaring race car to kiddie pedal car. Are you going to enjoy your Yugo after you lose the Lamborghini? Ron seems to think he can transform Susan into a sexpot -- slowly with patience. Even after adding accessories and speed upgrades to the Yugo, do you think it will ever come close to the Lamborghini? Is Susan even transformable? This reminds me of the one about the teen gal who dates a guy for awhile, then is on to another guy. After awhile he's not good enough, so she drops him for the next one. This goes on until finally Mom sits her down for a talk. "Just what are you look for in a guy, anyway? "

"Well, what I would really like to have is someone like Dad."

"Listen, they don't come that way. It took me 25 years to get him that way."

25 years would not get most Literotica writers up to RonRyder. This great, hot, over-the-top fantasy was expressed with some of the best language ability on Literotica -- I'm talking spelling, vocabulary, grammar, imagination, and knowing how to express himself with skillful use of English with clever turns.

It is not enough to say that this is a 5 star story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous