Ivana Pushing Sissy's Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

"You gave me everything I needed," I said. "Just hold me until I'm bred. Let everything happen naturally."

Burke started to get hard again.

"I didn't realize my knot would hurt if I pulled out now," he said.

Geez, the guy was such an idiot.

Burke held still until his cock softened again and plopped out. I hurried to the bathroom and used a warm washcloth on him then zipped up his pants. I took the small plug Ivana issued to me and pushed it into my pussy as I'd been instructed. She liked the idea of cum soaking into my body. She loved the idea of it making me pregnant and teased me about it.

"I'll be down in a minute," I said when I reappeared.

"No," Burke said. "We should come down together."

"Burke," I said doing what I know Ivana wanted me to do. "You fucked me silly. Take your victory lap. I'm proud, too. You were the best ever."

Returning to the party was horrible.

Burke was walking around with his chest stuck out. His confidence was so high he flirted with all the ladies not realizing they thought he was a complete tool. The girls kind of kept their distance not knowing how to react. When it was time to go, and I thought the worst of it was over, Burke came up and patted my ass when he said goodbye.

"Thank you so much," I had to whisper into his ear.

From the house to the car, I had a chance to think about what happened and it pissed me off all over again.

Ivana was supposed to protect me. Here some shithead is seconds away from raping me and minutes later, Ivana had me on my knees for him.

"Mary and John have such a lovely house," Ivana said just to make me answer her. It was the last straw. I was so agitated I looked out the passenger side window and remained quietly defiant.

"Leslie," Ivana snapped. "You're already going to have a red behind. Normally, I'd just let you get yourself in deeper and suffer the consequences, but it is Christmas, so here's your one chance to apologize. If you don't, it will be ten times worse."

Fuck her, I didn't say a word. It was the first time in I couldn't remember when, since I challenged her authority.

We rode in silence. She was trying to intimidate me with quiet but I knew all of her bullshit techniques. I was spinning out of control by the time we got home but didn't care.

"Go get a shower," Ivana ordered once she shut off the car. "I'm sick of the smell of your dirty cunt."

I washed off my make-up, hung up my dress and put away my shoes. I peeled off my panties and washed them out in the sink while the shower heated up. The hot water relaxed me and the openness of my ass always made me happy. I was feeling pretty level by the time I blotted the water off my face.

Ivana was holding a pair of my old black boxer briefs that she said she had burned long ago. She had our agreement in her other hand.

"I fucking own it all," Ivana said. "The make-up, the panties, the clothes...I've already packed away all the chef knives and locked the door to the pretty girl room."

She pushed the boxers at me and ordered me to wear them.

It was so fucking unfair and those boxers were so fucking ugly, I burst into tears. I actually thought about running away for a minute.

Ivana pulled me down the hall and shoved me into the punishment room. It had no windows and was painted stark white with a white tile floor and a white bench in the middle for my spankings. There was a small box of men's clothes on the floor.

"Go," she demanded. I ran over and stood with my nose inside the circle painted in the corner. "I'm content to wait all night for your apology. Stand over there and think about this box of boy clothes. I swear to all that is holy, you'll never wear anything else."

With those boy clothes in the room and wearing those horrid underwear, I didn't last long.

"I'm sorry," I said through my tears.

"You'll wear these clothes or get over my knee, but think carefully, because I assure you, that you won't be able to sit for a month if you come over here."

I went over her knee shaking in fear of what was about to happen.

Ivana slapped me ten repeated whacks over both butt cheeks before pushing my legs apart and spanking from up under my balls and over my pussy, banging against the dildo because she knew it would make me hard. Without a moment's rest she spanked at the backs of my thighs under the curve of my butt.

She wasn't kidding, I was going to take a terrible beating and be unable to sit comfortably for weeks. All of my unsettled emotions boiled over and I cried out loud as she continued to beating me until I felt the sting of my burned up skin as she rested her hand on my ass.

"You have two choices, Leslie, I can finish what you deserve or you can assure me that from now on, I have your unconditional surrender," Ivana said. "You see, I'm not like you. I know the big party is next weekend and you promised Amy you'd do the cooking. If I beat your ass right, you wouldn't be able to wear clothes by that time."

"I'm sorry, Ivana," I whimpered. "I will do what you say. I am yours."

Ivana carried me to the bedroom with my head on her shoulder. It hurt having her hold my ass but that's what she wanted. She made me kneel and lay my head down at the end of the chaise in front of the full length mirror. I splayed out so she could admire her work. From just under my balls to halfway down my thighs, my skin was crimson.

"Poor, girl," Ivana said and removed the plug from my ass then put it to my lips. "Here, you can pacify yourself while I take care of your hot little bottom."

"Thank you," I said around the taste of my ass, Burke's cum and lube because I knew she loved it when I did.

Once she stripped down, Ivana pushed a black dildo into her pussy several times then replaced my pacifier with it.

"You're being such a good boy," she said. "Can you taste how wet I was all night long?"

I nodded yes. I have to admit there was something so comforting and satisfying about pacifying on something shaped like a cock with the taste and smell of Ivana on it. Nothing soothed me more after taking a severe spanking.

Ivana moved around behind me with a camera in one hand and a handful of her pussy in the other.

"That's it, stay nice and open for me," Ivana said. "I get so hot looking at your burned up butt after I give you a spanking. You're lying over there so docile, content to pacify on a cock. Are you thinking about what you did wrong?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are you also thinking about how open you feel?" Ivana asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Burke fucked you good," Ivana said as she sped up the pace on her clit while continuing to take video of my butt. "Can you feel his load leaking out of you? There's a puddle forming on the floor for you to lick up. Did he fuck you hard or easy?"

"Hard," I said.

Ivana set the camera on the tri-pod then moved over and shoved two fingers into my aching ass. I could feel a glob of cum sliding out and heard it plop on the floor.

"Oh, he gave it to you good," Ivana said in a way that let me know she was getting close to an orgasm. "Did you cum?"

"No," I answered but the spanking and all of her dirty talk had me on the verge.

"Do you want to tell me about your fuck and touch yourself until you cum?"

"Yes," I answered.

"But you won't, will you?" Ivana asked.

"No," I said.

"You stay like that, Baby," Ivana said. A minute later she entered with Alfred, the biggest dildo she fucked me with. She made me name it, but she chose the name.

She only had to push once for it to slip inside me. She eased it in and brought it all the way out several more times using different angles to shovel out most of the cum and drive the rest deep inside me.

"I want my sister to see how open you got," Ivana said. "Maybe it's time to show some of the other girls, too."

I tried not to but I tensed up.

"Ok, if you suck Alfred clean, I guess I'll keep this our secret from our friends," Ivana said.

As soon as that thick, life-like cock touched my lips, Ivana screamed out a harsh, lasting orgasm.

She came down watching me cleaning Alfred. When I was done, Ivana let me douche and join her naked in bed.

All the crying and the drama over, lying in Ivana's arms, I felt cleansed and renewed.

"Now was it really worth all of that silliness?" Ivana whispered then kissed my forehead.

"Of course not," I answered. "Sometimes, I just wish I could make all these feelings go away."

Ivana giggled. "Oh my gosh, I wish you could have seen your face when I showed you those boy underpants. It was the same way you looked at panties the first time you saw them."

"It really scared me," I said. "I despise the thought."

"See," Ivana said. "We're making progress. Who would have thought my big strong macho man would be saying that when all of this started?"

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers
12