Ivana Seeks Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

She had left the restaurant that night a little surprised that she hadn't been fired. She spent a sleepless night considering all the possible punishments Jack might impose, but her imagination had never conceived nor considered what actually happened the following morning. Over time she had come to wish she had been fired. At least then she wouldn't have suffered the torture of the past several years. If she had known what Jack had been thinking that night, she might have gone to the police herself.

The next morning Ivana had driven to the restaurant expecting to be terminated. That was hardly a punishment she had thought. After all she was expecting to graduate in the next month and she had little need for her current job. She would find a job in the medical profession and start living her dreams.

The restaurant normally opened at noon and remained open until nine. Jack usually arrived around ten and stayed till after midnight so Ivana had been surprised by Jacks demand for an early morning meeting but she wasn't surprised to find him alone in his office. The stern look on his face had convinced her that she was about to be fired.

"Ivana, I spent a restless night considering what I should do to you. Should I fire you? Should I suspend for a period of time? Should I inform the police? I know you plan on graduating soon and I could ruin your life by informing the police of your actions. After all the theft was a crime and you have committed theft against the restaurant I own and love. However, if I went to the police, I might recoup some of the money but they could never help me recover from my personal loss of trust. I hope you spent the night considering what you have done." He had said.

She had tried to talk but Jack had silenced with a hand motion.

"Have you thought of the crimes you have committed? The babysitting by itself is enough excuse for me to fire you but that wouldn't pay for the money you stole in food." He had said looking at down at her.

She had tried to speak once more. "I could repay..." but again he had silenced her with a look and a wave of his hand.

"I trusted you Ivana. I gave you a lot of responsibility and you have failed me." He had said getting up from his desk and walking to the couch where she was sitting. "Do you realize that I could have you arrested for theft? The professors could testify that you gave them have receipts for the dinners and I would testify that those receipts are fraudulent. Have you thought of jail and all that you would loss? You would flunk out of school. It would be impossible for you to attend class while you were serving your sentence. You wouldn't be able to get into another college or get a job with a criminal record. Have you thought of that? Have you thought about your tax returns? I'll bet you didn't report the income. The FBI will start looking once you have a state criminal record."

Ivana had started to cry as Jack spoke her tears slowly sliding down her cheeks until they fell on the carpeted floor. He was right. There was no way out. If Jack reported her to the police she would never become a nurse. She would never have the career she had wanted since starting high school. She would never have the house or lifestyle she had dreamt of all her adult life. The more she thought of these loses the harder she had cried. Jack had seemed to be offering sympathy when he had reached over and started wiping her tears away

"I could have you arrested but I would get little satisfaction from that and I really have no need for the money. I spent the night thinking of other ways for you to repay me for your crime. "He said as his eyes steadily gazed into hers. "Would you rather repay me directly instead of going to jail?"

"Yes." she had replied wondering what he had in mind.

"I've spent most of my life in this restaurant. I'm a business success but that has left little time for a woman in my life. "He had said as his face moved slowly towards hers.

I have spent several nights in this office watching you through the mirror as you moved through the place. "He had said in a husky voice" Your conservative dresses can't hide your lovely body. I have fantasized about spending nights with you and now that you need my sympathy, I am going to turn that fantasy into reality." He had said as their lips met for the first time.

Her customers groaning interrupted her thoughts. She could feel his hands grasping her hips, pulling him into her. She felt his cock as it exploded in her. She allowed a moan to escape her lips as she felt her cunt filling with his cum, but years of numerous sexual encounters with strange men had left her devoid of any true feelings. She looked over her shoulder with a counterfeit smile as she uttered another moan, after all customer satisfaction was guaranteed. Her sweaty body continued to offer pleasure to the customer as her mind returned to the dreadful night.

Ivana had passionately returned Jacks kiss. He is going to let me go she had thought before the reality of what he had said reached her mind.

"I'm the only other person besides you that knows about the situation. You can finish college and have some of what you have dreamt of all your life. Do you want that chance Ivana?" He had asked.

"Yes." she had whispered in desperation. Yes she wanted her dream but she could not have foreseen the cost of having that dream.

"Then there are a few things you need to do for me." He had said as their lips separated. Ivana had watched him as he strolled over to his desk. "First you need to sign this confession." He had said as he removed a type written piece of paper from his desk and brought it to her. "Sign this and you can have your dreams back." Jack had said knowing that his dreams not hers would be fulfilled.

She had believed what Jack said as she had read the confession though tear filled eyes. She had signed the paper with shaky hands hoping that her dreams would still be possible and that her life wouldn't change, but that piece of paper had given him control over her for the last six years. That dreaded confession that would control the rest of her life.

"Is that it?" she had whispered with a raspy hopeful voice. "Aren't you going to punish me in some way?"

Jack had locked that confession in his safe before answering Ivana's question. "Yes, you need to repay me. "

"I will." Ivana had said before she heard the rest of Jacks demand.

"Jail would have repaid society. I want you to repay me in a very personal way. You will be mine and will do as I say or that confession will be mailed to the police. Do you understand?" Jack had said as he yanked her from the couch and pinned her arms behind her.

Ivana had tried struggling, she had tried screaming but there hadn't been any one in the restaurant to hear her pleas for help.

She was startled back to reality as the customer shoved his cum soaked limp cock into her mouth.

"Suck me dry bitch." The customer commanded.

Being a good bitch she could only follow his command. She gently scratched his balls with her fingernails as her lips closed over the tip of his cock. Slowly, oh so slowly she swallowed his shaft. She continued to remember that long ago night even as she sucked the juices off of the customers semi-rigid shaft.

She had been a virgin at the time and she still remembered the feeling of Jacks hands as he pulled her to him. She remembered his lips on hers as he forced their tongues to intertwine in French kiss. She would always remember his lips nibbling on her neck as his fingers slid under her bra and blouse to pinch her rock hard nipples.

He had gotten rougher as he tore her close offs. His teeth had bitten her nipples mercilessly as his hand slid into your virgin pussy. He had smiled when his fingers confirmed her virginity.

"Tonight you become a woman." He had said as his cock slammed into her pussy.

The sweating and groaning as his hard cock penetrated her for the first of many times was a memory that was with her every night. He had filled her dripping pussy with his hot cum. He had forced her to suck him dry that first time. He had forced her cock down her throat so hard it had caused her to gag. She had tried to stop him but he was unrelenting.

Anyone one else would have called it rape. Jack thought of it as repayment for her theft. Ivana had been to hurt mentally and physically to call it anything.

This seen had repeated itself numerous times over the years. She had tried to leave him several times, but each time she had been stopped by the thought of him turning her confession over to the police. Every time she had come back to him.

"I hope I have satisfied you." Ivana said as she looked up at the customer with his cum dripping from her mouth. Years of servitude had taught her that customers seemed to enjoy this look.

Mr. Jones gasped "Yes." as he hurriedly dressed.

She didn't bother dressing as she walked him through the empty restaurant with arms around his waist. Her long fingers brushed his cock with each step. This last little tease was another thing Jack had insisted on for each customer. At the door she stopped as he squeezed her breast one last time before scurrying from the arcade.

"Please cum again." She said before closing the door behind him and heading back to the office.

Just as she had done on every occasion since Jack had forced her to become a sex toy he could use and abuse. She returned to the office and collapsed on the couch. She continued to remember other night s that had occurred over the past years as she cried herself to sleep.

She had applied for admission to graduate school and had been accepted. She had continued to work full time for Jack until obtaining her master's degree. Then she had tried leaving Jack but the threat of confession forced her to accept a job with the local hospital while working part time at the arcade.

At Jacks insistence Ivana moved into a luxury apartment close to the arcade. Her career as a nurse flourished and most of her friends believed Ivana only continued to work part time at the restaurant out of loyalty to Jack. Only Ivana knew that she was a caged animal dependent upon Jack not to destroy her lifestyle. While jack allowed her nursing schedule to dictate her part time work schedule at the arcade she never knew which night she would be Jack's toy and which night she would be allowed to go home alone.

At first the sex with Jack had been confined to the office and happened once or twice a week. Sometimes Jack was gentle and tender. He would take her to dinner and bring her flowers before returning to Jacks apartment or the arcade for another round of sex. On other occasions Jack would force himself on her just like the first night. She had grown accustomed to his desires and while she would never admit this to herself, she too was finding the regular dose of intercourse fulfilling. She slowly changed from a naive young girl into the sophisticated woman Jack had demanded she become.

Then Jack closed the arcade for two weeks while modifications and updates were made. The most obvious changes were new carpet throughout along with new drapes and machines. However Jack also had modifications made to his office along with hidden cameras and microphones in the various parts of the arcade. The last changes were not immediately obvious and were not noticed by Ivana or the other staff members. Jack had claimed the drapes and carpeting were for security and safety reasons but Ivana had her doubts. She had her doubts confirmed the very night the arcade had reopened.

After she had locked up that night, Jack walked up behind her and raped her. He had used her torn blouse as a gage to keep her screams from being heard. He had tied her spread eagle to a table and had brought out a variety of kitchen utensils. The spatula had served as a paddle. The holes in its plastic head making a whistling sound as his hand had whipped it through the air. Tears had spilled from her eyes when it landed on her tight round ass.

She had tried to struggle as he applied cream to her pubic hair before he had shaved her bald. She remembered both the gentleness of his hand and the harshness of the razor. Once she was bald he had used the whisk as his dildo. Twirling the whisk, he had stretched her pussy lips making her horny and wet before fucking her with his hard cock. That night she had learned the wonders of the combination of pain and ecstasy.

Jack noticed the pleasure that pain had brought to Ivana and over the next several months he had purchased various sexual aids. He had watched her model costumes from French maid outfits to edible panties and bras while he stood with cock in hand and satisfied his urges.

The more they experimented the more toys Jack would employ. He bought nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, plugs, whips and handcuffs in his quest to fulfill his fantasies. He would stand in the middle of the restaurant naked with his cock in his hand as he commanded her to fuck herself with dildos and vibrator. She had found herself enjoying the encounters. Being watched as she did the taboo had excited her and made her wetter than even largest cock could do. On several occasions she had screamed with pleasure as Jacks cum dripped on the floor and her toy slid from her pussy.

Ivana had become accustomed to wearing the clamps under the conservative dresses and bras she wore as the hostess. The intense pain from the clamps would last until later that night when Jack would use his lips to remove the clamps from her enlarged nipples while his massive cock was thrusting its way into her pussy at the same time his hands were maneuvering a plug deeper into her ass.

They became even more daring as time passed. She became his toy. She became his trained puppy performing every trick he commanded by licking sucking or fucking various parts of the video games. She had been tied her to every machine and to every piece of equipment in the restaurant. She had been fucked by every knob on every machine. She often wondered what the parents would have done if they had known the stickiness on the machines wasn't from a spilt drink but instead were the juices from her dripping pussy.

Jack also had found excitement in watching the taboo. He purchased expensive video equipment and it became routine for them to record their sexual adventures. Initially Ivana and Jack had used the videos as part of their foreplay, but since becoming a prostitute the videos had become routine part of satisfying the customers. Unbeknownst to Ivana they had also become a marketing tool for Jack to show to potential customers and for sale on the internet.

During her long hours at the hospital Ivana found herself wondering what the next experiment Jack would force her to perform. Often during her breaks she would sneak off to a closet to masturbate as she imagined what Jack would be doing the next time she worked for him. She had come to love being his sexual toy. She had enjoyed this attention until the night she became a prostitute. The night Jack had introduced her to her first customer.

Jack had spent and unusual amount of time in the restaurant that night. He had greeted more customers than usual and had been short tempered with several of his staff. Ivana had attributed his tension to the planned activities after closing. During the night she had become excited about the afterhours activities. If Jacks tension was any indication then the show for the night would be amazing or so Ivana had thought.

She had closed the restaurant that night and had almost sprinted to the safe wondering what that nights package would contain. Ivana had been a little disappointed at its content. A blindfold and a note were all she found when she had opened the package. The note instructed her to undress and come to the office and to put the blindfold on before entering. She stripped and did as commanded walking naked thought the arcade wondering why Jack would be so tense about seeing her nude. At the door she stopped and put the mask on before knocking.

The door had opened and Jacks hands, at least she thought they were Jacks, hand grasped her arms. The hands guided her gently back against a table. She had heard the clanging of chain links as she was chained spread eagle across the table top. Suddenly two sets of lips were sucking on her nipples. Sucking and biting. She screamed as her shocked mind adjusted to the idea that two men were teasing her body. She had continued to scream until a hard hand slapped her face.

"Shut up bitch." Jack had demanded "or you know where you will end up." The hand continued to slap her blindfolded face and ass until her screaming had subsided to a mere whimper.

Blindfolded and strapped down. Her whimpering persisted as one set of fingers began toying with her pussy while another set of hands continued playing with her breast. Pain had cut through her like a pair of scissors though rice paper when teeth began biting her nipples.

She had squirmed as one finger then another entered her cunt probing deeper and deeper. More fingers continued to be inserted until finally the whole hand was fisting her younger cunt. The fist continued stretching her lips wide until she almost passed out from pain.

The teeth began nibbling their way up her neck. The stranger's hands grasped her head as their lips met and a tongue probed her mouth. She had been surprised by the fullness of the lips which was unusual for a man. Then she felt the stranger's body as they mounted the table and spread their legs across her shoulders.

The fist has been removed and had she had felt the man's hard cock as it had slipped into her sore and wet pussy. Hands grasped her ass and forced her hips to meet every thrust of the rigid penis. The man's balls pounded against her skin even as she had the person astride her shoulders began pulling her head forward.

Her noise had twitched at a vaguely familiar scent and her mouth had opened preparing to suck the customers cock. Ivana was stunned when her lips met the wet pussy of woman instead of the hard cock of a man. Ivana had tried to twist her head away from the woman but the woman's grasp on her head was to strong. Ivana had slowly surrendered as her tongue penetrated the woman's pussy. Ivana's head was slammed against the table as the woman began bucking from the licking her cunt was taking. Ivana had felt her pussy filling with Jacks hot cum even as her mouth was filling with the woman's juices.

Ivana had thought the humiliation was over as she swallowed the last of the woman's juices and she was unshackled from the chains. Instead she was bent over the table and as Jacked entered her ass the woman began sucking Ivana's cum sucked pussy. Each of Jack's lunges forced her cunt tighter against the woman's face allowing the strangers tongue to deeply penetrate Ivana's pussy. Ivana's mind begged for release as her hips began to voluntarily match Jacks thrust. Ivana had heard Jacks grunting as he came for the second time that night.

Once more Ivana had been chained to the table as the two conspirators dressed. She had deduced that the customer had been satisfied from the tidbits of conversation she heard between Jack and the woman as Jack led the woman to the door. She had heard the door close and Jack returned to unchain her from the table.

"I don't care if you enjoyed tonight or not. Every time I bring a customer you will satisfy them. You will do what they command or I will go to the police. Don't ruin things. Now clean up before you leave." Jack had said before leaving the arcade.

Ivana hadn't tried to complain. She knew the confession gave Jack the trump card so she had removed all traces of Jacks and the woman's cum from the table before crying herself to sleep on the couch for the first but not the last time.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers