Ivana Seeks Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Finally the shift was over and the last guest had left. Ivana began her typical routine of locking the doors and closing the drapes but nothing would be customary tonight. Ivana began to whistle at that thought as she carried her purse to the safe where she found the package that contained what Jack anticipated she would wear that night.

She carried the purse and package to the restroom. Undressing she marveled at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were sparkling with anticipation and her skin appeared to be ablaze with the fire of revenge which had been kindled by years of neglect. Jacks package contained the normal shorts and T-shirt both of which she tore to shreds before opening her purse.

Ivana teased her nipples to erection before slipping into the leather outfit and admiring her purchase. She applied expensive perfume and put the spiked accessories on. It had been year since she cared about Jacks desires but tonight she wanted him to want her. Tonight she wanted him to beg for what he would never have again. She removed the surprises for Jack from her purse and left the restroom.

Ivana strutted across the arcade like an alley cat that had just been named feline of the year. Instead of knocking timidly at the office door she shoved the door open and marched up to where Jack he was seated behind his desk.

"Ivana, What the? "Jack tried to exclaim as she walked around the desk.

"Do you like this Jack?" Ivana asked as her lips met his and her hand began stroking his cock through his trousers. The excitement in Jacks eyes answered her question.

She continued playing with his manhood even as she undressed him. Their lips parted and Ivana kissed his neck as she worked her way behind him. In his excitement Jack hadn't noticed the surprises she had for him until it was too late.

Ivana brought the cat-of-nine tails crashing down against his back leaving welts where the leather whips met his skin. As he fell to the floor she wrapped the electronic dog collar around his neck.

"Listen bastard." Ivana shrieked "Tonight you are my slave you will obey or you will be punished."

Having recovered from the blow Jack reached for Ivana but instead of grabbing her hands he grabbed his own neck as he was jolted by the current flow from the dog collar. Jack screamed in pain and Ivana stood over him and laughed.

"That is the first lesson. No touching unless I say so." Ivana smiled as her hands slid down her fishnet encased legs. "Remember how you own me? Remember how I have had to serve you for years. Tonight Jack I'm emancipated. "Ivana said as she pulled the desk draw open and removed the remote.

She saw fear in his eyes as the television slid silently into the ceiling and Ivana unlocked the hidden cabinet. She removed the CD that was currently being recorded and two of the fifty discs Jack had stored there. She opened the draw and removed the notebooks and her signed confession before lowering the screen back to its original position.

She turned and laid the paperwork on Jacks desk and then she slammed the desk draw against the night's disc turning it into a worthless piece of plastic. Jack tried to sit up at the sound of the disc shattering and once more he fell to the floor cringing in pain as the collar shocked his neck.

"Sorry Jack. We wouldn't want any evidence now would we?" Ivana laughed as she dangled the collars remote before his eyes. "Feel like some foreplay? Let's watch these videos."

Ivana grabbed Jack by his hair and dragged him screaming over to the couch. Then she calmly walked across the room and placed a disc in the player. The Mayor appeared on the screen and Ivana fast forwarded to where the Mayor was ejaculating as Ivana rode the bicycle.

"What do you think the voters or his wife would say if they knew the Mayor liked Jacking off at the arcade?" Ivana asked as she turned to Jack. "He paid you a thousand dollars to do this Jack and you have been black mailing him for five thousand ever since that night."

"Do you remember the health inspector?" Ivana asked as she inserted another disc.

"You apparently let him fuck me for free. I guess there is more than one way to avoid a code violation." Ivana hissed as a men dressed as Tinkerbelle appeared on the screen. The scene showed Ivana's luscious lips wrapped around the inspectors cock as he was beating her with his wand. "Another fairy tale shot to hell." Ivana whispered.

"Have you ever heard of the statute of limitations?" Ivana asked looking at Jack but the crazed look in her eyes kept him from answering. "It's the maximum period of time, after certain events, that legal proceedings based on those events may be initiated. That time period has past for any crime I may have committed. However prostitution, slavery, black mail and bribery have a much longer limitation." Ivana screamed as she ripped her confession apart.

Jack attempted to lung at Ivana but was repelled again as the collar sent volts of electricity racing through his veins but this time Ivana didn't stop with just the collar. Instead she pranced across the room to the mirror and slid her finger along the sill unit she found the button. She grabbed a handful of toys as the door slid open.

Rushing back to Jack she brought the whip crashing across his exposed bare chest. He screamed as the leather straps left welts on his skin.

"Remember how you made me wear these?" She screamed as she attached clamps to his nipples and his balls.

"Read and sign this or I take my copies of these discs and those notebooks to the police. You will spend the rest of your life with Bubba your cell mate." Ivana said as she handed Jack eight pieces of paper.

Jack grabbed at Ivana's hand but she brought her spiked bracelet down on his knee drawing blood. Jack dropped her hand and looked at the paperwork. Two of the papers were a confession of his crimes while the other six were legal documents giving fifty percent of the profits from the restaurants to Ivana.

"You fucking bitch. I won't sign my restaurant over to you." Jack screamed.

Ivana brought the whip across his face as she pressed the remote for the collar. Jack screamed and collapsed back on the couch.

"It's your call Jack." Ivana sneered as she walked over to the phone and started dialing. Jacked heard the tone from the speaker phone as she pressed each button.

"Columbia police." suddenly erupted from the speaker as Ivana raised her eyebrows and Jack began crying as he signed the papers.

"I'm sorry I must have misdialed." Ivana calmly replied as she snatched the signed papers from Jacks hands and hung up the phone.

"Remember how you comforted me the day I signed my confession?" Ivana asked as she sat down on the couch next to Jack on slowly stroked his cock. "Remember how I was crying and you forced me to sign that paper?"

Even in his pain Jacks cock began to stiffen in her hand as he replied "Yes I remember." His cock continued to harden with every stroke until he was almost ready to explode.

"Remember how good it felt to rape me?" Ivana exclaimed as she reached between her breasts for a cock ring that she quickly slipped onto Jacks member. "Keep your fucking hard on bastard." She said getting up from the couch. "I own you now. Now you will do as I say or I will be the person visiting you in Jail. Do you understand? "

"Yes." he whispered dejectedly.

"You will sleep on that couch tonight just like I have done. That ring will keep your hard until I return in the morning. You will not pleasure yourself." Ivana said pushing Jack back on the couch and walking to the office door.

"You're going to be a wonderful slave and always remember Jack. Customer service is guaranteed." Ivana said smiling as she walked out of the office a free woman.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers