Ivana Seeks Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Until that night with the woman Ivana had allowed herself to imagine that her and Jack were a couple in a unique relationship that one day would lead to marriage and the fulfillment of her childhood dreams of a loving husband and a home in the suburbs. After that night she knew she was nothing more than a whore and Jack was her pimp.

Initially there were weeks between customers with no unusual demands. In between customers Jacked had continued to force her to experiment with increasingly bizarre devices. Over time the customers became more frequent and were now averaging two a week. Sometimes the package contained a mask and sometimes it didn't. Ivana became depressed and this depression deepened with each customer and each experiment. Eventually she became a mannequin following the actions of intercourse with no emotional attachment.

Ultimately she had considered suicide but the thought of the damage her death would cause to her family had always kept her from the act. Ivana knew she needed help. She needed a method of escaping and jail was becoming the preferred option.

Recently she had gone to an attorney to determine what her likely imprisonment would be. She hadn't disclosed all that was happening during the interview with the lawyer but she had learned the statue of limitations for her crimes. She had learned that she would soon be free. The statue would end within the next month and she would be liberated from Jacks control.

Ivana slowly awakened from her memories. A smile formed on her lips as the thought of what Jacks reaction would be on the day she left. Maybe she would be the one going to the police but for now she needed to tidy the office and not let him know of her intentions.

As she began straightening the office Ivana noticed the center draw of the desk was slightly ajar. Jack must not have closed it tightly and her thighs pounding the front of the desk must have knocked it open Ivana thought to herself. During the years of servitude to Jack she had never seen inside of his desk and her instincts almost forced her to close the self lock drawer but fortunately for Ivana self preservation overpowered her instincts and instead of closing it she tugged on the handle.

Inside the draw were a key and a remote control. Ivana's eyes quickly searched the room for what the key might open but spied nothing the key would fit. She picked up the remote and not knowing what to expect stated pressing buttons on the key pad.

Ivana dropped the remote as she spun around and watched the television retract into the ceiling. Behind the set were two doors and a small draw recessed into the wall. Recovering from her surprise she noticed the small keyholes in both the doors and the draw. She turned quickly and removed the key from the desk. She wasn't sure what would be in the hidden cabinet but she knew two things. It must be either valuable or sensitive to be hidden and she had every intention of finding out what was so important.

Her hands trembled as Ivana walked to the cabinet and inserted the key into the draw. She pulled the handle as she twisted the key and gasped as draw slide quietly open revealing the dreaded confession and two thick notebooks. Tears flowed as she mouthed the word freedom. Her mind raced with the possibilities. By destroying the confession she could finally be free of Jack. She could leave Columbia and finally have freedom.

Her quivering fingers reached out and seized the paper. Instinctively she began to tear the edges before realizing that Jack would have made copies. Throwing the confession aside Ivana reached for the notebooks. Opening one she discovered a list of dates, and names followed by a number all of which was written in Jacks handwriting. The last notion was dated last night and read: Jonathan Reese 73. After several minutes of trying to decipher the numbers Ivana turned her attention to the second notebook.

Inside this book she found a similar list but instead of a name and a number she found a name followed by one or two dollar amounts. The last entry was for Jonathan Reese and $150. There was no denying what the entry meant. Jack was selling her body. She was a whore and he was her pimp. The only difference between Ivana and a street walker was the amount of money each slut received. The whore on the street got some of the money. Jack had never given her a dime. Ivana emitted a sound that only a wounded wild animal could understand and threw the notebook against the mirror hard enough to rattle the wall.

Obviously she knew what acts she had been forced to do but she had always thought the customers were just another bizarre fantasy of Jacks. She had believed that Jack was at home satisfying himself with the knowledge of what was happening in his office while her cunts and mouth were being filled with customers cum. She had never imagined he was profiting from her cunt. She wondered how much he had earned from her being fucked by these sleaze balls.

Ivana was consumed with the desire to destroy Jack. Images of him pleading for mercy and bleeding as she carved off his manhood raced through her mind as she paced around the office like a lion in a cage. Her eyes caught site of the hidden doors she still had not opened and she walked behind the desk and ripped the key from the draws lock wishing it was Jack heart she was holding instead of the key.

The same key slid effortlessly into the doors lock and Ivana opened them hesitantly. What else was she about to discover? What else had Jack done to her?

The opened doors revealed a row of electronic equipment and two rows of CD's labeled from 1 thru 50. Ivana's eyes surveyed the recording equipment wondering what purpose it served. It wasn't the arcades normal security and surveillance camera recorder. She had changed those tapes numerous times and both the recorder and tape storage was in the utility closet. While she wasn't a video expert Ivana guessed from the size of the equipment and the number of wires that the machine must be capable of supporting a dozen cameras. Her guess was close. The machine which was one of the surprises installed while the restaurant was being remodeled was supporting ten cameras.

"Let' see what Jack's been recording." Ivana whispered to herself as she removed the disc from the recorder and took the disc labeled 50 from the shelf. She closed the locked the doors and the draw before taking the remote and lowering the TV back to its original position. Then she slid the nights tape into the player and sat on the couch to watch the action.

Jack appeared on the screen. He was seated behind his desk writing in the note books Ivana had retrieved from the hidden cabinet. Ivana watched as he completed his entry and then turned and placed them in the secret draw. He then walked out of office and the tape went blank until Jack walked back into the office accompanied by Mr. Reese AKA Mr. Jones AKA the customer. Motion sensitive camera very high tech Ivana thought. Of course Jack would have bought the latest gadget.

"I've been watching you girl tonight." Mr. Jones was saying. "She seems pretty conservative. I'm not sure she is worth one hundred and fifty."

"It's not just her. You also have the run of the arcade and the use of any of my toys." Jack said as he walked by the mirror and pressed a button that opened a compartment under the mirror revealing the various costumes and sexual toys Jack purchased. "She will do whatever you say. Tie or chain her to anything in the arcade. Whip or spank her if that is your desire. Be a slave master for the night. "

Ivana watched Mr. Jones piggish eyes as he took money out of his billfold and handed it to Jack. They continued talking until Ivana appeared at the door. Ivana stopped the disc at that point. The memory of what had occurred in the office that night was still fresh in her mind. She didn't need to watch it on disc.

It was well past 2:00 AM and Ivana had been up since 7:00AM the previous morning. Even though she should be exhausted she wasn't. She knew that somewhere in that room either on that disc's or in those notebooks was Ivana's freedom. She walked across the room and replaced tonight's disc with disc #50 and then sat back down on the couch.

This disc started the same as the previous with Jack behind his desk completing the notebooks. On the screen someone knocked at the door and Jack walked across the office to answer. Ivana caught her breath as she recognized the visitor.

"Welcome Mayor." Jack said on the TV. "Everything you have requested is being furnished and I'm sure you will be pleased with the results especially the airplane ride."

Mayor Sutton was from one of the most established political families in the south. He was seventy years old and had been in charge of Columbia for the past thirty years. His wavy white hair and handle bar mustache would be recognized by anybody from South Carolina's .He was Jacks visitor and Ivana's customer that night.

Ivana watched as Mayor Sutton removed his billfold and handed Jack what appeared to be a sizeable amount of money. The two men continued to talk about insignificant subjects until suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Ivana was surprised to see Mayor Sutton walk over and press the button below the mirror. Obviously he had been there before. While Jack was opening the door for Ivana the Mayor was busy selecting handcuffs a dildo and a whip from the available toys.

Ivana watched herself standing in the doorway naked except for the blindfold that covered her eyes. She stared at the screen as the Mayor cuffed her hands behind her back and then grasped her breast from behind and pushed her out the door. The screen went momentarily blank as the surveillance camera had switched from the office to one in the arcaded.

Ivana continued to gaze at the screen as the mayor escorted her to the flying bicycle. Watching the screen Ivana remembered that night. It was one of her early customers and it was the last night she had been able to have a true organism with a customer.

The flying bicycle was a game that had pedals and wheels like a normal bicycle but the pedals were attached to a chain that drove a large yellow propeller located above the game. The faster a person pedaled the higher the bike would rise off the ground. If you stopped pedaling the bike would settle back to the ground. An oversized red timer displayed the total amount of time the bike was airborne.

Ivana watched as the mayor strapped her into the bike and commanded her to start pedaling. The mayor had started whipping her until she was pedaling fast enough to keep the bike at its highest point. Then he had walked under the bike and inserted the dildo through a hole that had been cut into the games seat. Once through the seat the dildo penetrated Ivana's pussy lips.

As the toy played with her pussy lips Ivana watched her facial expression. As her pedaling slowed the bike sank and the dildo penetrated deeper. With one hand the mayor was fucking her with the dildo while his other hand held the whip. Each time she slowed down the whip would crack against her bare ass and Ivana would pedal faster. The bike would rise and the dildo would slide out. Pedaling forced her to clamp her pussy lips tight swallowing the plaything and sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

On the couch Ivana began to finger herself as she watched herself being fucked by the dildo. Soon the real Ivana and the television version were dripping wet. Ivana rose from the couch for the first time in eons she wanted to cum and not by her fingers. She walked to the mirror and slid her fingers along the wall unit she found the switch. When the wall slid open she removed the same dildo and returned to the couch.

On the screen the screen the Mayor was standing with one hand held high holding the dildo while his other hand was stroking his hard on. Ivana was literally riding up and down on the shaft of the toy. On the couch Ivana began humping the dildo as she watched the couple on the screen. The two Ivana's moaned as they climaxed while the mayors cum shot onto the floor of the arcade. The camera caught the time on the timer as 27 minutes. Ivana had tried to forget most of the time spent with customers but that night had been 27 minutes of pure pleasure.

Ivana picked up a notebook and scanned down the list of names until she found the Mayor. John Sutton 50 was the entry. She now understood the cross reference between the notebook and the disc number. She retrieved the other notebook and again scanned down the pages unit she found the Mayors name. John Sutton $1,000 $5,000 was the entry. Jack had made one thousand bucks from her night with the mayor but what did the five thousand mean.

Ivana kept scanning between the two notebooks trying to determine what the last dollar amount meant. Two city council members, a state senator and a local contractor were among the names listed in the books. Ivana not only was a slut she was a slut to some of the town's most elite men. I wonder what their families and constituents would think about the activities at the restaurant Ivana pondered. Then suddenly she noticed two unusual entries. Jason Crawford $500 $5000 one time was one entry and Mike Welch $300 $100 weekly was the other entry. Ivana laughed as she finally understood. Jack not only was prostituting her he was taping and blackmailing the clients.

Ivana continued to laugh like a young child at a circus. She knew these disc and notebooks would give her not only her freedom but control over Jack. Just as she had not reported the income from the food and babysitting profession Jack could not have reported his income from prostitution and blackmail. Like Ivana Jack faced jail time if she went to the police with the evidence she now had. Just like Jack she wanted revenge for all the nights she had spent guaranteeing customer satisfaction at the arcade. She wanted vengeance for all the weird clients she had been forced to satisfy over the years.

Ivana contemplated taking the notebooks and the disc from the office but she realized Jack would likely watch the disc of last night's activities when he first arrived at the office. If he came into the office and discovered the disc and notebooks missing then the element of surprise would be lost and surprise was Ivana's best chance for revenge. She couldn't afford for Jack to have time to plan his reaction to her knowledge of the hidden cabinet. She would have to leave the notebooks and disc but she could make copies of the notebooks and she was pretty certain the video equipment would make copies of the disc.

Once more she raised the TV and opened the cabinet. As she had hoped there were several empty discs and what appeared to be a high speed dubbing machine. She slid the mayor's disc and an empty disc into the machine and hit the record button. She picked up the notebooks and walked over to Jacks Fax/Printer/Copier and began making copies of the handwritten evidence. Ivana finished copying both notebooks and selected disc within the hour and took the copies to the restroom.

Ivana returned the original notebooks and disc to the cabinet. She took the disc of the nights exploits and copied it up to the point where she had returned to the office after the customer had left the restaurant. She took one last look around the office to ensure everything was in the same location as it had been when the customer left.

She noticed the cheap wall clock and reset the time. Then she set the delay on the recorder for one minute before locking the hidden cabinet and lowering the television. She placed the key in Jacks desk and closed the drawer before walking out of the office and closing the door.

She paused long enough to ensure the camera was recording before reentering the office. Ivana completed cleaning the office like she had done after each customer. As she was dusting she accidently hit the clock knocking it to the floor and cracking its face.

"Fuck." Ivana swore. "I will have to replace that piece of junk." The ignorant camera recorded her actions like they had happen hours earlier. If Jack watched the complete disc nothing would appear unusual except for the damage to the clock.

Ivana returned to the restroom and quickly dressed before leaving the arcade with the copies tucked securely away in her large purse. The sunrise reminded her it was a new day and a new beginning for her. Ivana smiled and whistled as she removed the T-tops from her cherry red firebird. The fresh air whipped though her chocolate colored shoulder length hair as she sped down the highway.

Ivana's dark brown eyes strayed from the roadway as her mind tried to develop a plan that would pay Jack back for his mistreatment. She noticed several shuttered business's with for sale signs plastered on their storefronts as she sped toward her apartment. A smile teased the corner of her mouth as she formulated her strategy for the perfect revenge. Jack had taken her youth and innocence and in return she would take his most prized possession.

Ivana tried to keep from cackling at her idea as she used her cell phone to call in sick to the hospital. She didn't have time for illness today. She would need all the time there was to finalize her plans and get the necessary items.

Ivana took a short hot shower at home before logging onto the internet. She searched for information on business ownership and then began the task of reading the tremendous amount of available data. Two hours later she had the forms she would need for the game she planned on playing that night.

Ivana then turned her attention to the copies of the notebook pages. She had recognized a few of the more prominent names on the list but a quick internet search of all the names led to a several more surprises. A number of local and state health and safety inspectors were on the list with no dollar amounts listed. It appeared that Jack had used her to insure his restaurants passed code.

Ivana stashed the disc and paperwork in her nightstand and then settled into her bed for a short nap before her trip to a specialized boutique she had driven by but never visited.

Ivana awoke from a sound sleep refreshed and happy. Like always she dressed conservatively for her hostess job. She ensured the forms she had printed from the net were in her purse and then she jumped into her car. Ivana whistled and laughed as she drove to the same adult toy shop where Jack made his purchases. Once there she parked in the back not wanting to take any chance on running into Jack or having her car noticed by Jack as he drove by on his way to work.

Until her experiences with Jack she had never known such shops existed and would never have envisioned wearing or using what she planned on buying today. Once inside the shop she looked for the perfect costume. Tonight she would be in charge and Jack should know that from the very beginning. The leather outfit she chose matched her dark skin color and clearly outlined her ass and breast. White fishnet stockings contrasted well with her legs. Eight inch spiked heels completed the outfit.

Ivana spent a few additional minutes searching the shop for accessories for her chosen outfit and for the ideal toys for Jack. As she passed the various devices for sexual enhancement she could remember times when customers had used them on her. She chose a set of spiked bracelets and a matching necklace as accessories for her costume. She picked out two more items for Jack in the BDSM section and then paid for her purchases with the company credit card.

Ivana managed to squeeze all of the surprises into her purse before driving to the arcade. Once there she hid the purse behind the counter as was her custom and began greeting the guest.

Her shift lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Every time she saw Jack she wondered if he had watched last night's disc and had seen some mistake Ivana had made. Could he somehow know that she knew about the hidden cabinet? Each time they spoke she wondered if her actions or voice were giving a clue as to what she had discovered but Jacks actions didn't indicate any change in their relationship.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers