All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Genrick is hiding things again, he should know from experience that it only causes more problems. I understand him wanting to protect his family but Nicky need to be aware so she isn't caught off guard.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

Yeah!!! Looking forward to the new series!

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
Great start

looking forward to reading more

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

U R OFF 2 A GREAT START. KEEP IT COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Squeeeeeeee!

Secrets again, silly mam? How can she trust you, and how can she be on guard for the threat. He must know better, given the level of hate and nastiness they are up against. More hard lessons ahead for our hero. And the bitch is poisoning grandpa both emotionally and physically, yes?

puertoricanprincesslonjapuertoricanprincesslonjaalmost 11 years ago
YES!!!!

just about died from happiness when i realize you continued the story....cant believe gernick is keeping secrets again but i can understand why she just had a baby and she deserves a moment of peace before hell breaks looks.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
YIPPEEEE!!!

PART DUEX! HA!!! I am so glad you continued this story. It is old, yet new and has happened in many families. The new bride hates everything you had before her and works to destroy it. Your caught up in your grief and limitations as a life force..., let someone manipulate your grief and you are killing yourself with all this extra negativity. Wow, did I just say all that?! I await your next chapter just like all your other fans. I love Garrick!!! The genuine love he has for his brother is heart warming. They are gonna have to kill Essie, and work out the rest. I wonder what Gregor will do when he has to just deal with himself? Hmmmm. I am so gonna ponder all kinds of scenarios tonight. LOVE IT!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!

This is sooo good! Although, it could use an editor. More please!

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Wonderful start....

But I have to agree with the last comment....for some reason there seems to be many more typos than normally found in your work. You really should look for someone to at the very least proof read your work if not to work as a full editor.

Otherwise, I'm excited to see where this story is going to go!!!

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
Ding ding...round two!

Oh wait, you have the summer off? I guess that means you can write faster! Nice job lady, keep pouring it out there.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
this council and the politics and sneaky slimy people is boring and dry

there are too many questions about why does everyone hate Gernick ???? Why would anyone follow a senile old fart into war over nothing and to war with the old mans son ?

All this posturing is boring.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I agree ,I am glad you tell what happened with the council . I will keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Series Info