All Comments on 'I've Got Issues Ch. 03'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how many

So how many chumpters before she fucks Eric ? Then almost loozes boy wunder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are really good...

I've been looking for a really good IR author for a while. You're it. Thanks for sharing.

Janez9Janez9almost 12 years ago

I love this story, I can totally relate to Ali I think Peter is the perfect man for her & Eric needs to back the hell off its his loss. I really hope you update soon! Great story!

rocketgirl2011rocketgirl2011over 11 years agoAuthor
This is the End

So you know this is the last chapter of this story.

chocolateorangechocolateorangeover 11 years ago
why no more?

I truly love this story, why should it end now.

I'm almost certain she's pregnant all that unprotected sex they've been having, and she never went back on the pill.

There could have been a weeding story, baby fic and a fab epilouge to put us all at ease.

Please reconsider adding more to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I really hope you continue this story. It's nice and has a nice pace.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
so good

i want them to get married and her to get pregnant. write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happily Surprised

Didn't expect to really buy into this one but aha I did. Really l Iiked the two of them together & I would like more Story from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that's it?

Is that it, if it is then I want my money back.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
I am in love with Peter and Alissa!

Please continue this story, I believe it is worth continuing! The drama with Eric needs to be worked out so Alissa & Peter can move on to the next phase of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
on point

its such a relief to find good writing after searching for some weeks on this site I especially love this category and so your story would probably be one of the top 10 interracial sequels that I look forward to reading so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous