J Comes To Visit

Story Info
J gets more than she expected.
2.2k words
4.02
59.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived on Thursday evening for a long weekend visit to the restored farm house I had recently bought in southern France. On Monday J. was starting a six week language course in Paris and we had all agreed that it was a good idea for her to come by for a weekend at the house. J. was an ex girl friend, she also knew my wife. The three of us had met a few times over the last years as J. regularly makes trips to Europe. Since everyone had gotten along well it was natural for us to invite her, it was my wife who suggested it when she learned that J. was coming over.

Few people ever actually meet the person they fantasize about. For most, it is a composite of friends, work colleagues, models, porn stars. Both J. and I had met that person in real life. J. was the only girl in the world who made my cock hard just by me thinking about her. To be clear, my relationship to my wife is very good. Likewise, J. is engaged to be married to her boyfriend of close to three years. I have never met him, but I know from the pictures I have seen that they make a great couple.

I am not sure why it didn't work out between us. We were together for a relatively short time, I moved, we had not been going out long enough for either one of us to suggest that she come with. When I moved again a few years later, the great distance made the unspoken clear – we were not going to get back together. To both of our surprise, J. and I have maintained our relationship, mostly over the phone. Some of the best sex I have had is with her moaning into the receiver thousands of miles away, telling me she wants it, that she would do anything, anything, I told her to. J. refers to me and our relationship as "the road not taken". Had we gone down it, that road would have been one to make Catherine M. stop for breath.

You can not rape the willing, so no rape would take place this weekend. However, there is no other word in the English language which comes closer to describe what both of us were thinking about at the dinner party we threw on the evening of her arrival. It was in the air, an expectation, anticipation, a tension, hesitation, fear. What may or may not happen that weekend was not something mentioned, there had been no references to it in our phone calls. In fact, the topic had been explicitly avoided. The possibility that it would NOT happen was the prerequisite for J.'s visit. If we both were sure that we would have sex, neither one of us would have agreed that she come. However, where the game begins is that we both knew it was possible, maybe likely.

As I knew she would be, she was delightful at dinner, entertaining with interesting stories, relating funny episodes. She is being a good girl who plays along. When at dinner I briefly look her deeply in the eyes, though she knows what I am thinking, she is acting as if everything is OK and normal. She is hoping. Maybe it will not happen tonight. Never once is she suggesting in any way that there might be something between us. To any outsider, there is nothing in her behavior which arouses suspicion. She knows that we both share the feelings of hesitation, the desire to be able to be only friends. In the end, it is both our fault that we are not. Though she knows it is wrong, deep down she wants it. No matter how ashamed she is, no matter how guilty she feels, she loves getting fucked well. For me to come to her, to hold her down, to force myself upon her and to fuck her like a whore, to fuck her like no one else does, fulfills her and it fulfills me. When I fuck her, she screams and moans not because she wants to, but because it is the only thing she can do. She knows it is the only time I truly let myself go. Her sitting here, entertaining the crowd, is a tacit admission of the part she plays in our game. Our secret is safe with her, she will never tell. I am the aggressor; she is the reluctant, but ultimately willing, victim.

Awoken at about three in the morning by the moonlight shining on my face, I quietly got up, put on a pair of pajama pants and left the bedroom. Since the guest room was still being renovated, J. was sleeping in the children's room which was already decorated with pillows, teddy bears, glow-in-the-dark stars in the roof and all the other things one would expect. When I quietly open the door, I find J. snuggled up in bed lying on her stomach, sleeping on top of the comforter, a t-shirt sort of covering her top half. She is not too tall, she fits well in the child sized bed. The curtains are not drawn, the moon light colors the room in black, grey and silver. I see her beautiful ass poking up, her legs are spread apart and her well shaved pussy is clearly visible between her legs. She always takes good care of her pussy, keeping it perfectly smooth and hairless except for a very cute little tuft of hair right at the top which looks natural, as if it has never been trimmed. I look at that pussy and think about how hard I have slammed my cock into it.

I think about the time I had her bent over the hood of my car. I think about the time she told me how she loves it when I grab her head, pull it by the hair down to my crotch and fuck her face. I think about what she told me a little while ago, how she got laid by another guy the night before our first date and how that week-end really turned into a good one. When telling the story she was comparing our cocks, his very thick and of respectably length, mine in her words "just perfect", which to her means big, smooth and hard. I think about the fact that she is a little sex loving bitch who needs a good fuck. I also think about the fact that she is not a slut, she restrains herself in everyday life, is loyal to her fiancée. All that sexual tension is lying suppressed inside her until I wake it. That is what I am there to do.

Slowly, I reach down my pajamas and start stroking my already hard cock which comes to full force within two strokes. I sit there, waiting, picturing in my mind how this little cunt, so small and pretty as if drawn by O'Keeffe, will soon be taking a serious pounding from my large cock. My cock is so hard that the skin on it feels loose. I like holding it in my hand, the weighty feel of it, the warmth. She stirs, something disturbed her, a dream or maybe my breathing is getting louder. It crosses my mind that she may be awake and just lying there, waiting for what is to come. I quickly crawl on to the bed, grab her arms tightly and hold them down, force her legs apart with mine and whisper in her ear - it's time for you to wake up. She turns her head and looks at me. Looking her straight in the eyes, I roughly shove my cock inside of her. Her pussy is soaking wet, which means she either got there fast or she was awake already. She struggles, but with my weight over her body she has no chance. With one hand I hold both of hers, with the other I shove her face into a teddy bear to muffle her moaning which is getting louder. As I am forcing her to submit, the tension in our bodies changes direction, away from fighting each other and towards moving in rhythm. Within seconds, we are dancing, my cock pounding into her pussy, which is rising in rhythm to meet me. She is still lying on her stomach, I am lying on top of her back, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her perfectly formed ass cheeks against my stomach, her legs are tightly pressed together by mine. I grab a full fist of her hair, twist it, turning her head sideways,

-You like it, don't you. Tell me you like it.

At first she says nothing but then,

- Yes, she answers. She can't deny it.

- You were waiting for me.

- I couldn't sleep.

- Do you feel my cock? Can you feel it inside of you?

- I feel it.

- How does it feel? She does not want to answer at first but then,

- It feels so good.

- Do you want me to keep fucking you? She says nothing. I fuck her harder, pushing her with my whole body.

- Tell me you want it.

- I want it, she whispers. I want it, please don't stop.

So I stop. Abruptly, I pull out, grab her under her stomach, lift her, flip her over and throw her up towards the top of the bed. I grab some rope lying under the bed in a box I had placed there earlier. I tie her hands and feet to the posts of the solid wood antique French bed.

–You better keep quiet or you are just going to make it worse for yourself. We will be by the pool tomorrow, so I don't want you getting too many bruises.

She looks at me, with hesitation? With fear? With excitement? She keeps on biting the teddy bear still in her mouth. Once her arms and legs are properly tied up I slowly trace my tongue up her things, circle her clit and then start licking it while I finger the soaking wet pussy.

- I am not doing this to please you, I am doing this to make you loose control. She does not move.

Her arms and legs are tied fairly tightly, so her movements appear as twitching. I move my body upwards, to straddle her face. While she licks my ass and balls I smack her face with my cock. Hard. I tell her that tomorrow I may invite P. over and let him have a go, that he would enjoy it and that I would enjoy watching him fuck her. She responds by sucking harder, I know that she wants to get fucked by more than one man. I pull out, move back down and rub her clit, fast and rough, with the head of my cock which is by now a deep purple. I leave it right at the point of pushing in and say: beg me for it. Which she does.

- Fuck me, please. After pausing for breath she continues,

- I am begging you. Use me like you own me.

She begs like it is her only choice. She tells me she will do anything, go anywhere, say anything, fuck anyone. She begs me to fuck her hard. I slam it in. The tension of the ropes barely holds her in position, I fuck her so hard that I can not believe that it is not hurting her. She takes it all and wants more.

I untie her. I put her in my favorite position, head pushed up against the head board and banging against it, arms and chest spread out flat on the bed, hips and ass lifted up in the air. Her beautiful, chocolate colored asshole is looking up at me, contracting and being pushed outward with each thrust of my cock inside. In this position I fully penetrate her, her pussy taking my entire cock, the warmth covering it. She can take it all and loves it. We continue to fuck furiously. Without any other thoughts, without any superfluous feelings, not thinking about anyone else, not faking, not lying. Together, higher and higher, where the excitement, the sensations, the abandon, is fueled and made stronger not only by the fantastic pleasure of our bodies working perfectly, but also by the shame, the guilt, the way we will feel tomorrow. In an unspoken agreement, we share everything, our fantasies, all our desires, nothing is out-of-bounds, nothing is looked down upon, nothing is hidden. Willingly, greedily, happily, in love, fully understanding each other. I fuck her as I want, she is there for my pleasure and it turns her on.

Together we reach the peak, I pull out and shoot over her face, hair, body. She smears it greedily, licking it, looking at me with big eyes. I collapse on top of her.

Sadness comes over me. I know I have to leave, this is only temporary, I can not stay, we are not together. Without another word, I get out of the bed. Stopping in the door way, I turn and look back at her lying on the bed. I see that the sperm is starting to dry on her face and tits, starting to caking in her hair. She looks back at me and we both, slowly, start to smile. I leave thinking that this is the first night of a long weekend.