All Comments on 'J Comes To Visit'

by lovetodoit1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent start

you must continue! I would have expected some spanking in that scene which was very hotly described. I just wondered where his wife was. How could she not hear them or miss him? The idea of them continuing this...especially with her reluctant and scared of hwta is happening with them is exciting. Let's see you continue this with 'P' and the pool party...will he be jealous when he shares her with 'P'? will she enjoy 'P' a little too much? will he screw her with his wife nearby? maybe over the stair railing while his wife and guests are downstairs waiting for them? let's up the sex and fear factor here of discovery and consequences. really well done to make me want so much more!!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
Perhaps,

Perhaps your computer has a button that doesn't work well. Perhaps you come from or are in a place where punctuation is done differently. Following dialog that does have any annotation that it is dialog is difficult at best. I am sure that someone you know could/would give you a whole page of "quote marks" and you could paste them into place.

The story itself lacks believeability unless his wife is deaf and so far away that pounding J against the headboard could not be heard. If either of those conditions were included as a part of the story it would have helped.

I encourage you to use the editor program and to submit another story. You show a lot of potential.

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~about 19 years ago
What happens next?

I wondered about the wife too, I was waiting for them to get caught. Except for that,I think this story is off to a great start.I am anxious for the next part!There will be a next part, won't there?

CherylannCherylannalmost 19 years ago
Very nice, Very hot.

Thanks, lovetodoit. This is a very hot story. I'm leaving a wet spot in my chair. You get a high vote from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous