Jacey's Reluctant Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer rose up on her knees a little to look down on Jacey's body, and this allowed her to pull her hand up over Jacey's delicate pussy. Jacey's chest heaved a bit in anticipation of Jennifer's playful touch. Jennifer let one long finger press between Jacey's lips and she was pleased to feel an intense heat and sligth moisture eminating from Jacey's depths. Jennifer's other hand drifted over Jacey's flat pelvis and up her abs - the little body layed out so submissively before her was immensely sexy. And now Jennifer let her finger play in the folds, pressing down teasingly into the soft void of Jacey's little hole, and then dragging a tiny bit of moisture up to her hard little clit.

As her finger came to rest on her clit and pressed slowly around area, Jacey sucked in a deep breath with a hiss. Jacey lustfully and questioningly looked up to Jennifer, as if to ask how far this was going to go.

"Am I hurting you," Jennifer said teasingly, and Jacey could only shake her head "no."

Jennifer played a few more moments, letting her other hand drift over Jacey's thrust up breasts as well. Then she drew her and away from Jacey's heated pussy. With her other hand she pulled on Jacey's nipple firmly to signal Jacey's to raise up toward her. Jacey complied quickly. Jennifer pulled her into her own nude body and embraced her. Even kneeling and Jacey sitting on the low tub, Jacey was shorter than Jennifer, and her head came to rest on Jacey's chest just above her full breasts.

Jennifer embraced her tightly, "You have such a sexy little body I could just play with you all day." Jacey was very disappointed this seemed to be coming to an end, and let her hands caress Jennifer's back lightly to try and encourage her to stay a moment longer.

"Well, we've got to get going. I've got a lot to do today with my mom," Jennifer began to disengage. Jennifer knew full well what this last night and day of sexual teasing had done to her nubile little friend. She knew Jacey would be confused, but also yearning to continue the sexual adventure, and that is just how she wanted her left, yearning and frustrated.

Jennifer stood and picked up a towell, nonchalantly walking out of the bathroom without a word. Jacey collected herself slowly, she wanted to touch herself, but resisted the urge thinking it totally inappropriate. How ironic, it was somehow inappropriate for her to touch herself, but she had just had a new friend touching her most intimately.

As she dressed she found herself wanting to know when she would see Jennifer next, when they might have some alone time again, and she was disappointed at the thought it might be quite a while, or maybe even never again. And then she braced herself with the thought that she shouldn't be thinking about that, she wasn't a lesbian, and what just happened over the last twenty-four hours should never happen again. She was a good girl, and this was not going to happen again. And then she felt her heart sink in disappointment at the thought.

Jacey was going to be a conflicted girl.

12