Jack and Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for Kate to leave and as she meandered home. Not quite an hour later she had actually made it home safely and had not spotted him. There are benefits to a career in the Special Forces. He found his way to his own apartment, a cool studio just off campus that he had purchased from the college and rebuilt with his own hands. He packed a quick bag and headed off to find solace in his lake hideaway for what was left of the weekend.

Kate awoke with the mid summer sun to a decent headache and a great need for a shower. She was pissed at herself and now at Jack who still would not answer his phone, although she like how he left it behind almost all of the time and never really had it on him. She reasoned over breakfast and a workout that her decision was smart. It had to be him. God let him decide.

She hoped he would be at the gym when she got there, she saw his jeep was not in the driveway, she thought about going after him, he had to be at the lake. She hoped he would be in her lobby when she jogged back, but no Jack. She called her friend Tammy, woke her up early and told her to pick her up for a Saturday escape. She filled a bag for the beach and a change of clothes and waited for Tammy.

She was about to go wait outside for her in her desire to get away, but decided to try one more time to call Jack. She dialed twice and stopped, not quite sure of how to say it. Her third try was foiled by Tammy's knock on her door. She yelled to tell Tammy it was open and stepped into her bedroom to leave him the message she had failed to leave him before.

"Jack…it's me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have….I don't really know. Look, I guess I just got ahead of myself and…….Christ I don't know if that is what I even want to say either." She paused, still recording. Fuck it. "Jack, I love you." She followed the prompts, hung up the phone and then opened the door to face Tammy.

"I'm not sure you should be sorry." Jack told her "Kate I know that I love you too. I'll resign as your thesis chair if I have to, but I'm not letting you go without a fight."

The shock of the moment and the corny sweetness of it made them both laugh. He moved to her a held her and said plainly "your friend Tammy is downstairs by the way. I told her I was bringing some work to you and that you would be right down."

She started to protest and he raised his finger to her lip with a look that told her they would have all the time in the world. He kissed her fully now on the lips. She didn't break this kiss. Their tongue explored for a few moments and he leaned away just a bit and told her to go. Her eyes were filled with lust and something else – relief, satisfaction, something he couldn't quite fix and he made a drastically out of character move with his hands to her ass, nearly lifted her off the floor and ground her just a bit more closely to her and said "In one minute Tammy is going to come up here and find you on the business end of my cock. Go ahead. Meet me tonight for dinner." With that he let her go, she grabbed her bag and they headed down the stairs to a slightly amused Tammy wondering what she had just missed but noticing the large and thoroughly uncomfortable bulge in his shorts and the flush in her face and the bedroom in her eyes.

So that is how they started. That was one hell of a dinner that night, but that too is another story.

12