Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackh.
jackh.
1 Followers

"Ok, What's the craziest thing you have ever done with a girl?" Shelly asked looking me dead in the eyes.

I sat back, thinking hard, anything that was really crazy I had done with Shelly, she would know if I was lying. "Once I was having sex with this girl, I wont tell her your name because she doesn't want our little secret affair getting out."

"Oh, looks like Jack has a secret girlfriend" Lindsey said happily.

"Yeah, kind of, Well...we were coming home from this party, and she was more than a little horny, she had spent the night trying to get me to leave so we could go fuck. Well anyway we pulled up to this gas station I could fill up, out in the middle of no ware. When I got back in the car she had taken off her panties and handed them to me. I drove off and got on the highway, all the while catching glimpses of her.

She reached down between my legs, and told me how bad she wanted me and that we should stop somewhere and just fuck, so I drove her out to my parents place by the lake. I knew no one would be around to interrupt us out there. So we get into the house and she starts shedding her clothes, trying to pull me into the bed room.

So we are in the bed room, she is tugging at my pants, trying to pull them down. And I push her onto the bed and tell her I want to try something new. I flip her over and just dive into

her crotch with my mouth and fingers, she was soaking wet. Slowly I start licking up her crack and plant little kisses on her asshole."

I look over at Lindsey to see her reaction to where the story is going. She is on the edge of her seat, I was worried she would find it too gross and turn her off completely. Then I looked over at Shelly who was rubbing her knees, She knew this story was about her, not that she would admit it.

"So I start kissing her ass, at the same time I was fingering her really fast, bringing her to an orgasm. Her hips bounce on the squeaky bed, pushing back to reach the thrust of my hand. I

asked her if she liked what I was doing and she let out a loud moan of approval. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, and she said no, to do whatever I wanted to her, just keep going.

"This sounds hot, I bet its bullshit." Shelly said, slurring her speech slightly.

I nodded at her and said, "yeah your gonna love this one Shell." the laughed, "lets just say its right up you alley, if you catch my drift."

"Ok, asshole" she snapped

"Where was I...I pushed down my pants and slid them too my ankles, then stepped out of them. The I lifted my head, and removed my fingers, and looked down on her. She propped herself up on her two hands and looked back at me, Her eyes begged me to fuck her. The roundness of her sweet ass with the red marks where my hands had been pressing down was almost too much to bear.

I moved in behind her moving my dick above her asshole, then down to her wet pussy. She pushed back trying to take me in at the sensation of my head grazing above. I pulled away and reached forward and grabbed her hair, I gave it a slight tub, pulling her chin up. She begged for me to fuck her while I looked up and down at her under me.

Then I slowly started slipping my hard dick into her pussy, she groaned at first as I pushed it in too fast at first, then started pushing back, trying to take me all the way in. I started fucking her hard and fast, ramming my self all the way in and pulling almost the entire way out. She screamed as my thrusts got quicker. I pulled her hair back and started savagely kissing her neck and back.

I could feel her chumming under me and I withdrew, it was time for me to really have this girl. My dick was still wet with her juices and I reached my hand down and started rubbing my hand against her cunt, teasing her clit. My rock hard cock moved over her sweet little puckered ass, I looked back at her turned face, she muttered a please and a moan as I slowly moved my hand now wet from her and rubbed the asshole, spreading the juice.

My dick slowly pushed against her tight hole, she pleaded with me to be gentle. I knelt forward and kissed her back and pushing against the resistance of her ass. Her ass finally gave way as I pressed softly into her, enjoying the sensation taking her anal virginity."

"Wow, that's crazy Jack." Lindsey seemed astonished

"Yes I think I heard you tell that story." Shelly added, then turned to Lindsey "well its your turn to ask honey."

"Ok, Shelly, Truth or dare?"

"Ill take a dare."

"Ok" Lindsey stopped to think for a second, "I Dare you to make out with Jack"

"I guess I saw that coming" Shelly said, standing up and adjusting the knee socks she wore. She looked at me deeply, and pulled her dark curly hair back over her ears. I nodded at her and reclined myself so the back of my head rested almost in Lindsey's lap. Shelly stood and walked up to me, I looked her over, her heaving cleavage showed through her unbuttoned blouse. She smoothed out her skirt and stepped up to the couch. She knelt down and sat on the side of the couch, and refilled the three shot glasses.

"You know Lindsey, I think your enjoying this a lot." she stared at me while she said it, finally running her hands across my stomach and chest.

"Maybe I am." she giggled, looking down at me quickly as I stretched out nearly between her legs.

Shelly moved down and kissed me, and broke away. Looking down at me then back up and Lindsey, who ran a hand onto my shoulder. Shelly then slowly moved and straddled me, her legs squeezing my sides slightly, and rubbing my chest harder, Then she moved down to kiss me. The kiss was hard and my mouth instantly opened to receive her tongue. She ground her crotch into mine, kissing her back with force, and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Lindsey's had rubbed harder on my shoulder. Shelly broke the kiss and started kissing down my face onto my neck, unbuttoning my collar then reaching down and touching my shirt. My hands began creeping up her sides over her shirt. She nibbled my ear and I shuddered and thrust my hips back at her so she could feel my hardness. My hands reached her tits and I cupped the left one while my other hand started to unbutton her blouse. I reached and grabbed her hair pulling at her curly locks, exposing the underside of her neck for me to ravish.

I quickly unbuttoned the last button and spread the opening, Her breasts heaved against the confides of the black bra. I kissed down her neck and onto her chest, tugging at her hair and she grinded against me moaning slightly. I heard a gasp behind me as Lindsey realized I was removing Shelly`s shirt, but her hand continued to kneed my shoulder as I pulled down the front of Shelly's bra to expose the large globes.

Apparently Shelly noticed Lindsey as well, I looked up to see Shelly making gestures with her eyes to Lindsey as she ground against me hard. My mouth trailed down Lindsey's chest and finally encircled her nipple, I sucked and bit her nipple, and she squealed slightly with delight. Suddenly I was aware that Lindsey had stopped rubbing my shoulder. I broke the lock my mouth had on Shelly and turned my head up, Shelly looked down at me and smiled.

"Mmm that was great Jack, we have to do that again" She winked and giggled, "two minutes is up."

She got off of me, fixed her bra, and started buttoning her shirt. Lindsey excused herself to use the bathroom. I flashed Shelly a look, not understanding why we had stoped.

"What gives, I thought we had her?" I asked softly.

"We do, just give me a second, pass me that remote for the music."

I passed her the remote and Shelly scanned through the menu. "I want to find something to dance to, how do you work this thing? I think I got it."

The room filled with dance music and Shelly got up, holding the vodka bottle and a shot glass, she motioned for me to get up and join her in the middle of the room. I stood and slid up next to her, moving with the music. Shelly poured a shot and passed to to me, I slammed it back and took the bottle and offered her one. Lindsey walked in and Shelly took the shot from my hands and walked up to her offering it.

Lindsey took the shot and Shelly led her out to the middle of the room next to me. I looked at Lindsey who was starting to sway her hips to the music. I reached out and touched her hair moving it out of her face as Shelly swayed and ran her fingers through her hair. Lindsey looked up to me and smiled moving closer to me. On my other side Shelly stepped up at the same time, running her hands over my shoulders and moving behind me.

Lindsey turned around facing away from me, and moved back. I placed my hands on her hips and moved with the slow beat. Shelly moved in pressing her body against me, her hands running from my waist to my thighs and back in repetition. I pulled Lindsey into me, Slowly she moved back pressing herself into me, I could smell her shampoo mixed with the smell of vodka. She smooth ass pressing against me, making my cock take notice.

We stayed in the embrace, swaying with the music, I decided we all needed another shot and moved away. Shelly took no time, pulling Lindsey close to her, wrapping her arms around the Sophomores waist. Lindsey raised her arms and started grinding against Shelly, who's hands we now slowly rubbing just above the waistband of Lindsey's pajamas.

They both kept eye concoct with me as I stood at the coffee table pouring a glass of vodka and cranberry juice. Lindsey wrapped her arms out around the back of Shelly's head, tangling her small fingers in the curly mass, Shelly stared at me and I gulped, then she looked down at the little redhead dancing with her, the moved in and started kissing her neck savagely.

Lindsey moaned a little and pulled harder against Shelly, Shelly's hands slid down Lindsey's bottoms, onto her hips making her move faster against her. I put the drink down and took a step forward, I could have watched them all night, grinding and kissing. Lindsey opened her eyes and smiled at me, reaching out across the space between us.

I took her hand and she pulled me in, I moved slowly, almost dancing into her. Shelly broke their embrace and smiled at me, reaching a hand out of Lindsey's pants to pull me in. Suddenly we were all moving cheek to cheek. I could feel their hands exploring each other, Shelly's hand was now rubbing Lindsey's breast, pinching her nipple. I reached up and began unbuttoning Lindsey's pajama top, the three buttons popped open and the shirt was immediately pulled over her shoulders by Shelly.

I looked down at Lindsey who's head was resting on my shoulder, kissing my neck passionately, nibbling at my earlobes and eventually moving to kiss my lips, then moving back.

Lindsey's hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt, I moved back slightly to give her more room, Lindsey looked back at me biting her lip and moaned.

Shelly's hand had moved lower to her spread legs, I could see though the fabric that she was rubbing her crotch. Lindsey reached out to me, to steady herself, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning forward. I grabbed her under her arm and kissed her hard, steading her. She moaned as Shelly moved her hand faster and harder over her pussy, Lindsey began to moan loudly as she came to a crushing orgasm.

When Lindsey was finished chumming we broke the embrace and I kissed her. Shelly wrapped her arms around her and held her, walking her back to the couch. She tumbled down on her back with Shelly on top of her. I sat on the edge of the couch next to them and slowly took off Shelly's knee high boots, then feeling her as while reaching up under her skirt, I pulled down her nylon stockings.

Shelly had removed Lindsey's top altogether and was now perching up to slide down the bottoms. Lindsey moaned loudly as Shelly softly bit her nipple, her arms tracing lines across Shelly's back. I stood up to look over the two of them, watching Shelly corrupt this girl, Lindsey squealing with ecstacy at every touch.

Shelly had pulled down the bottoms, leaving Lindsey in nothing by a pair of Red boy short cotton panties. She lifted her smooth toned cream colored legs out of the bottoms and spread them for Shelly to lie between. Shelly looked at me and nodded happily. I began unbuttoning my shirt and sat at the corner of the wraparound couch.

Lindsey reached behind her and rested her hand on my thigh, pulling my lap closer to her; I shifted accommodate her opening my legs next to her, and resting her head on my lap. I moved in and kissed Shelly long and slow. When we broke, she moved slowly down and began tracing kisses down Lindsey's stomach. I rubbed down to Lindsey's breasts as Shelly moved down between Lindsey's thighs, placing kisses on the soft flesh that led to her panty covered crotch.

She looked up at Lindsey who was quivering at our touch, panting while under Shelly. I rubbed her shoulder and with one finger lifted her chin to kiss her. She opened her mouth kissing me hard, wrapping her arms around my head. I slid my hand down her belly while Shelly paused, looking at us. My hand slid under the little red panties and I placed my palm over her hot wet pussy. She broke and looked me in the eye, I slowly started rubbing her slowly. My fingers danced over her hot wet twat, tickling her clit softly, building the tension.

Shelly grabbed at Lindsey's panties, and slid them down slowly. Lindsey's legs lifted slightly so she could remove them. Once off Shelly started kissing the little redheads feet and slowly trailing up her legs, she parts Lindsey's thighs, shifting until she was lying down the couch. I rubbed harder until Shelly's tongue was licking the tips of my fingers. I moved them away allowing her access to the wet cunt, stroking her red strip of pubic hair, tugging slightly. Lindsey was moaning loud, she gripped my leg, rubbing at my cock through the denim, squeezing hard. Suddenly she jerked and let out a cry, reaching down, cradling Shelly's chin. Shelly encouraged began attacking Lindsey's cunt with her tongue quickly, then looking back up.

"Jack, your not having any fun honey." she teased, "Lindsey, why don't you help him out of those jeans." She gave a quick lick to drive the point.

"Mmm, yeah." she replied, in a low moan.

I felt her hands reaching up and undoing my belt. I helped her and soon her hands were pulling apart the zipper. She then pulled at the pants, yanking them forcefully while her cunt was teased by Shelly. My underwear came down with them, and my hard dick flopped out and sprang to life as my pants passed down to my ankles.

I stepped out of them, and then lowered my cock down next to Lindsey's head on her shoulder. She shyly reached for it, grasping the head lightly in the ball of her hand, placing the other on my balls, panting as her cunt was licked. Lindsey brought her head close and kissed the side, running her hand up the shaft from my balls. Her hands and head looked tiny next to my thick cock.

Shelly lifted her head and traced her finger onto the quivering red mound. She slowly slid her finger into the tight cunt, while rubbing her clit with her thumb and forefinger. She lifted her head and started applying more pressure to her tight pussy with her hand, forcing three fingers in.

Lindsey gripped my cock had slowly jerking me over her shoulder.

Then Shelly lifted herself up and streched out over Lindsey, her head head moved forward toward my hard cock, moving forward but never releasing from Lindsey's cunt. Before sliding my cock head into her mouth, she turned to the girl kissed her softly and said.

"Watch this Lindsey, see if you can do it how I do."

Lindsey slid her hands to the base of my cock "ok Shelly, just don't stop..." She was cut off by a wave of pleasure from Lindsey's hand.

Shelly's mouth parted and enveloped the head of my cock, I winced with pleasure as she swirled her tongue over the tip. I gathered her hair in my hand and pulled it tight, she moaned softly as I tugged it, Shelly loved having her hair pulled. Looking down at Lindsey I could see that she was now rubbing the brunette hovering above her. She opened Shelly's blouse, once again exposing her black bra, soon that was pulled down and her breasts were pressing against the little redhead.

Shelly furiously sucked my cock, now taking nearly half of it in, using her neck she applied slow strokes almost taking my dick into her throat. While Lindsey's hands were playing with Shelly's breasts, her mouth was soon lightly kissing my balls. Shelly increased her pace, wrapping her hand around the base of my cock while Lindsey moved away in order to get a better angle. The two girls were now attacking me, running their hands all over me as I kneeled on the couch.

I knew I wouldnt be able to last long, I had to cum soon but I didnt want to stop. I saw Shelly look up at me and she immiedietly knew, she blinked her large beautiful eyes and asked?

"Jack baby, do you want to cum? Hmm?" she paused, staring at me as I nodded affirmitave.

"Well why don't you cum in my mouth baby, I can show Lindsey how to do it."

"Yes, soon baby." I moaned

Lindsey looked at shelly with open eyes as the busty brunette came closer opening her mouth just below my dickhead. They both jacked my cock and I came with a roar. Cum slowly oozed out of the front of my cock and then three great swuirts filled Shelly's mouth with cum, some dribbling down her chin, landing in a small poole on her arm. I moaned into her and Lindsey moved up to hold me. Then I collapsed on the couch as Lindsey wrapped her arm around me and gave me a deep kiss. Shelly swallowed the load and wiped her chin with her hand. Lindsey looked at her and asked:

"Is that gross?"

Shelly looked at her, smiled and said "not at all honey, have a taste." She offered her arm to the redhead and moved it about a inch from her face.

Lindsey moved closer and wrapped her lips around the pool, sucking it in with a slurping sound. I found this amazingly erotic, I pulled Shelly down onto the couch and kissed her.

"I would like to do that, next time." Lindsey said giggling.

The fact that there was going to be a next time pleased Shelly to the core. She smiled from ear to ear, then looked at me and looked at Lindsey.

"Lets get cleaned up, I've got plans for the two of you..."

jackh.
jackh.
1 Followers
12