The Neighbors Adult Daughter

Story Info
Voyeurism, submission, f/m/f play and m/f cfnm
3.2k words
4.64
14.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our next door neighbors are in their late fifties and their one offspring, Rachael, is a beautiful young lady, four years out of college. She is also recently divorced after a two year marriage. She is currently living next door until she decides if she wishes to stay in this area or relocate somewhere else. Rachael and my wife have gotten fairly well acquainted of late. I've come home from work a few times to find the ladies enjoying a cold beverage on the patio.

My wife, Lisa and I have been together about five years. She is 33, six years older than Rachael, and I am 35. One evening after Rachael had gone home Lisa shared with me some of the conversations the girls had been having. Rachael had told Lisa that one of the reasons she and her husband were no longer together was because of their sex life, or rather the infrequency of it. He apparently had been okay with once every week to ten days. and strictly vanilla at that. He wasn't very interested in oral sex, giving or receiving. Further, she had inquired about our love life; how often, what did we enjoy, that type of stuff. Lisa was totally upfront with her, sharing that we both were very much into oral sex, and that we loved giving as much as getting. After telling me these things she looked at me and said, "Do you find Rachael attractive babe?" Loaded question, right? "Be honest Jeff, it's only natural that you would be attracted to her."

I thought for a moment and said, "Well yeah, she is really cute. Last week when I came home and you two were soaking up some sun, I was totally appreciating the view. You were both nearly naked, after all."

"You liked that huh? What if I told you she has shared with me some of her desires? Things she wishes would happen? Do you want to hear about those things? I promise it will turn you on."

I smiled and said, "Well then, absolutely, tell me, do share,"

"Okay mister, let's get in bed while I tell you a story." She took my hand as we walked to our bedroom, once there she stripped and so did I. She kissed me as she started playing with my dick and said, "This is gonna make you hard, I can't wait to feel it grow."

She began by saying, "We changed in here the day we decided to sunbathe, and she commented on my landing strip, said she was considering a full wax job, and would love for a guy with oral skills to offer his talents." This caused some immediate swelling on my part. "She said her ex had little desire for that, and even less skill. I mentioned that you were very good at pleasing me in that respect. She also shared with me how hot it would be to find a guy interested in role playing. Specifically, a guy with a take-charge attitude, one who would 'make her' do things, but not in a demeaning way. Does that make sense babe?" By now I was as big and hard as I've ever been. She continued on, "I know you enjoy being nude, getting hard, and having me suck your cock while I'm dressed, would you like to do that with Rachael? Pretend like you're forcing her to give you head?" She was pumping my shaft slowly as she said this, and a big drop of pre-cum was oozing from the opening of my cock.

"Yes, oh man, would I! And where would you be while this was happening?"

"Perhaps peeking around a corner where she couldn't see me?" she replied as she moved down and rubbed the head of my dick on one of her nipples, After squeezing out another large drop, further wetting her nipple, she raised up and placed her hard nipple against my lips. I eagerly cleaned it off, knowing how it turns her on. I rolled her over and kissed my way downward, tickling her belly button, and then parting her wet lips with my stiff tongue. She loves to clutch the hair on my head when I do this, putting my mouth exactly where she needs it so she can maximize her pleasure. All of this talk about Rachael must have turned her on as much as it did me, she was coming all over my face in minutes. I moved up and simultaneously thrust my rigid cock inside her as my tongue invaded her mouth. She eagerly accepted both, reaching down and clutching my ass cheeks as she implored me to fuck her, hard. Neither of us lasted more than a few brief minutes before we both finished, explosively. She was flooding my balls as I was filling her to overflowing, unloading five bursts as my cock throbbed repeatedly. Bathed in a sheen of perspiration, we lay said by side, panting for breath.

Five or ten minutes later she said, "Come, let's go rinse off." We hit the walk-in shower and as we were soaping each other she fondled my balls and said, "Be sure and keep these boys smooth, you never know when Rachael might want a peek at them." I've routinely been shaving them every few days, leaving only a Lions mane around the top. The wheels in my head were turning, wondering just what my wife had up her sleeve.

The following week Lisa informed me she and Rachael were going to the salon on Wednesday, adding she would likely be home by five o'clock. I got home an hour before that, following my normal pattern I headed for the shower. I started thinking about Rachael, and Lisa. As I showered I developed a major hard-on, which makes grooming easier. I touched up everywhere, rinsed off, dried, and walked naked to the kitchen for something to drink. The weather was really nice, Lisa wasn't due home for another half hour, so I steeped out to the patio, naked. I continued to imagine the possibility of something actually happening with Rachael, and wondered too if Lisa was okay with it as she seemed. I went inside to refill my tea and saw Lisa pulling in the drive. I hurried to the bedroom, grabbed a pair of jogging shorts, added a sleeveless t-shirt, and greeted the ladies at the door.

I offered some tea, they both readily accepted, and we three went to the backyard. Before I sat down I noticed Rachael staring at my shorts. In my haste to dress I hadn't bothered with briefs, and I was still far from soft. When she looked up and met my gaze, she blushed, then looked away. We hadn't closed the slider to the house and I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen. I excused myself briefly and went inside. I was off the phone in less than ten minutes but in that time both ladies came in, went down the hall, then reappeared several minutes later. We visited for another fifteen or so, and Rachael departed.

I looked at Lisa and said, "I thought you two went to the salon today, but your hair looks the same, and Rachael's did too."

Lisa giggled and said, "Silly man, we didn't go to a beauty salon, we went in for waxing. While you were on the phone we came in because Rachael wanted to show me what she had done. Pretty sure you'd like it." I arched one eyebrow in a questioning look and she went on, adding "She wanted to try something different, and now she is completely smooth. It looks really cool, I might consider that next time." Imagining what that must look like, I was hard again. Lisa noticed and gave it a nice squeeze.

That night in bed Lisa said it turned her on thinking about me 'accidentally' exposing myself to Rachael. "I saw her staring at your crotch earlier, and I know she has somewhat of a crush on you. I think it would be hot if she caught a glimpse of your hard dick."

"And then what, pretty lady? What more would you like to happen?"

"I think it would be hot if you let her touch it, let her feel how hard you get." I couldn't be any harder than I was, picturing that in my mind. "Earlier when she was showing me her waxed coochie she said it was too bad she doesn't have a boyfriend to appreciate it. I told her I might be able to help her out with that. Think you'd enjoy a little strange baby?"

"You can't be serious, are you?" I asked.

"Well, yeah I kind of am, I know she thinks you're hot, and she's told me she would love to find a big dick to suck. Her ex apparently wasn't well endowed." I couldn't take it any more, I gently rolled her on her back and got between her legs and slid all the way in. As wet as she was I knew she was definitely turned on by all this. "Fuck me baby, fuck me and pretend I'm Rachael!"

I proceeded to do as she asked, and was soon driving forcefully in, my balls hitting her ass with every stroke. Smiling, I asked, "Rachael I'm really close, do you want me to pull out?"

"No Jeff, fuck me and give me your load! I want to feel your cock throb inside me, do it baby." I closed my eyes, imagining Rachael asking me to come, and came explosively, throbbing repeatedly.

The next day Lisa told me Rachael's parents were going to be away for a week or more, and we would likely be seeing more of her. "Really, how much more do I get to see of her?" I asked with a smile.

"I guess that remains to be seen, ha-ha." She answered.

Friday when I came home from work Lisa and Rachael were in the backyard, sipping ice tea and talking. Lisa gave me a peck on the cheek and suggested I take a shower and get comfortable. When I got to our bedroom I noticed a folded sheet of paper with the word 'Loverboy' on the back. It read; Get showered baby, and I hope you have a hard-on thinking about us. Maybe you can flash Rachael. Love, Lisa.

I wasn't sure how that was going to come about, but with little thought I headed for the shower. I lathered up, quickly touched up my grooming, and rinsed off. After toweling off I was indeed hard and started looking for something to wear. I heard footsteps in the hall, and turned to let Lisa see I had complied with her note. There I stood, nude, with my stiff cock pointing at the ceiling. The footsteps weren't Lisa's, in front of me holding a glass of tea, stood Rachael. "Lisa was on the phone and asked me to bring you this.." she said while staring at my erection.

"Can you set that on the dresser for me Rach?" as I pretended to look for a pair of briefs or boxers. As soon as she set it down I touched her arm and said, "Do you like what you see? I noticed you checking me out the other day, did you picture me like this?" She was blushing again, and I added, "Here Rachael, you can touch it if you want to." As I drew her hand towards my dick.

She offered no resistance, and wrapped her hand around the shaft. She said, "May I." as she softly touched my balls. "Lisa told me you shave down there and I've wanted to find out how that feels." I simply moaned out my approval as I drew her mouth to mine, touching my tongue to her lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, she sucked on my bottom lip, then looked longingly at my swollen cock.

"I love kissing a pretty woman when I'm naked. Rachael, would you like to see how my cock feels in your mouth?"

"I would like that very much Jeff. My ex didn't have near what you have, this dear man, is lovely. Lisa told me you have a really nice dick, and she wasn't lying." I turned slightly so I could watch in the wardrobe mirror whatever was going to happen. This put Rachael with her back to the bedroom door. I pointed to the mirror and said, "It's always been a big turn-on for me when a fully dressed woman is willing to fool around with me when I'm nude. Does this turn you on too?"

"More than I would have imagined. I'm not sure which turns me on more, you being naked while I'm dressed, or the fact that you're letting me suck your gorgeous dick. Is Lisa going to be okay with this?"

She didn't know, but Lisa had tip-toed down the hall and was standing in the doorway. "Rachael honey, I'm more than okay with it. When you shared with me the details of your activities with your ex, and the way you reacted when I showed you a pic of Jeff naked, I knew you would love this. By all means, go ahead, but I want to watch if you don't mind?"

When she first heard Lisa's voice she flinched a little, but looking over her shoulder at Lisa, she said, "Actually that's just hot as fuck! I'm going to blow your husband while you watch." And with that she dropped to her knees, sucked almost half of dick into her mouth while holding the other half in her right hand, her left hand cradling my smooth scrotum. I don't think I've ever been harder, having a pretty woman, dressed, while I'm nude, and she's going to give me head, while my wife watches!

As Rachael continued her oral ministrations on my member, Lisa began removing her clothes also. When she was naked she walked in the room, knelt down behind Rachael and held her hair as she stage-whispered in her ear, "Suck that big dick girl, I want to watch while you make him come." Seeing my naked wife crouched behind the beautiful younger woman sucking my hard dick, only pushed me closer to the finish line. I was soon oozing pre-cum at a faster rate than normal, and Rachael couldn't seem to get enough. Lisa knew I was on the edge, she spoke just loud enough for me to hear, and said, "He's really close Rachael, get ready for a mouthful."

She backed off for a second and said, "I'm so ready, come for me Jeff, do it."

As she resumed sucking me Lisa pushed gently on the back of her head, then kissed her neck. I came explosively, shooting stream after stream. After the first two she pulled off and rubbed the head of my throbbing dick all over her face, then sucked the head as she milked out the last of it.

I stepped into the bathroom for a warm damp washcloth for Rachael, as I handed it to her I looked at Lisa and said, "Would it be alright with you ladies if I could return the favor? Seems like the right thing to do."

Rachael spoke first, standing up and undoing her shorts. "I would like that very much. Lisa has told me you are quite talented in that regard."

As she dropped her top on the floor, now naked, she looked at Lisa. "Absolutely, you're in for a treat girl." Lisa replied as she smiled at me.

I pulled naked Rachael against me as I kissed her, then lead her to the side of the bed. When she reclined against a pillow, legs slightly apart, I took in the view. I was already starting to get hard again as I climbed on the bed. I started by kissing her neck, then each breast, drawing first one, and then the other nipple between my lips. I raised my head slightly, pulling each nipple to a point as I sucked on it. Kissing my down her torso, I was on my knees between her open legs. Teasing her with kisses on her flat stomach I slid my hands under the cheeks of her ass I ran my tongue down to her smooth bare vulva. I opened my mouth wide, encapsulating both puffy sides of her wet pussy. Parting her lips with my stiff tongue I discovered she was already dripping wet, this won't take long, I thought. When the tip of my tongue made contact with her love button she grabbed the hair on my head, grinding on my face. I pushed two fingers inside her, touching her G-spot as my tongue danced at the top of her opening. Rachael was writhing on the bed, moaning with pleasure, then managed to say, "Oh gawd Jeff, I'm gonna come, oh...OH, and then it was if the floodgate was opened, I kissed around her swollen lips one more time before she lifted my face away, saying, "Stop, stop, oh I can't take any more, where have you been all my life?"

I rose up on my knees, smiling, and hard as a brick. Lisa was smiling too, and with a glance at my rod she said, "Looks like both of you enjoyed that, I certainly enjoyed watching you both. Come here loverboy, I'm ready for some loving myself."

I couldn't refuse her, and moved between her legs. She reached for my swollen cock and guided it into her very wet and ready pussy, thrusting upward to take me fully. She was also pulling my face to hers, my still wet face, and sucked my tongue, then my lips, before saying, "Mmm, you have her all over your face. I'll have to try some of that myself later." She had both hands on my ass, pulling me deep with every stroke. Rachael had raised up, propping herself on one elbow as she watched us. "I'm close baby, fuck me and give me your cum." Lisa implored.

I was almost there when I felt Rachael's hand at the small of my back, making tiny circles just above my cheeks. Then she went further down, squeezing one of my cheeks as she said, "I can't wait to watch both of you come, this is so hot!"

As I plunged fully inside Lisa one last time, she held tightly to my ass and screamed, "I'm coming, come with me, give it to me." I was already throbbing, in a climax I couldn't hold back. It felt like my second time was as big as the first. I rolled off her, putting her in between Rachael and me. I leaned down and kissed her left nipple, Rachael smiled and did the same thing to the other one.

"Okay, okay, enough you two, let's take a shower, shall we?" Lisa said.

"I'll get the shower going, see you there ladies." I replied. I looked over my shoulder as I entered the bathroom and saw Lisa pulling Rachael in for a kiss. I turned on both shower heads and was joined a moment later by the ladies. We were all smiling as we rinsed away the remnants of our tryst. I finished bathing but left the shower running, dried off and donned shorts and a tee, and went to the kitchen for a drink.

A few minutes later I was joined by the girls, both wrapped in towels barely covering their assets. Lisa kissed my cheek and said, "We should probably figure out what to do for dinner babe, you're going to need your stamina this weekend," Turns out she was right.