Jack Johnson - Montana Wilderness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Hailey to fall into the role of a wife and even less time for me to get used to it too. She did the cooking and there always seemed to be a daily basket of fresh vegetables on the table that she tried her best to can and preserve.

Saturday morning I rose, it was now September and winter was coming fast. I put in a call to old Ezekiel Waterford down on the border. I'd purchased fire wood from him since I got here so I gave him a call and ordered my usual thirty ricks of winter wood. He'd deliver that tomorrow or the next day. Sure it cost more but I didn't have the time, energy or equipment to obtain that amount of wood. Hailey arose that morning and I felt something different about her. It wasn't so much what she said, or how she said it, it was more of peacefulness about her than I'd ever seen before.

I got up from the couch and started to walk to the mailbox, but she stopped me at the door. As I tried to open it, she pushed it closed and kissed me deeply. I dare not pull away but let it happen; she led me to the couch and lay me down. She removed my clothes and then hers and lay atop me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue intertwined with mine and our bodies seemed to move in unison. I could feel my rigid member pressing into her stomach; she giggled and wiggled until she had positioned it at the entrance to her hot wet pussy.

I asked, "Do you really want to do this?"

She didn't answer but took her hand and slid me inside her. At about that point, I could no longer resist. We'd broken what seemed to be the ultimate taboo. There was no denying that she felt incredible and was doing incredible things to me. Her love, lust combination bought me to peaks of new pleasures. Thinking back I knew it had been at least five years since I'd known a woman and this time reassured my belief in the fact that good things come to those who wait. She worked her hips faster and faster impaling herself over and over again, I watched the contortions and movements of her face as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She sat atop me and began the rocking up and down motions, her right hand tucked safely behind her cupping my balls and pleasuring me to the extent of human ability. I knew at this rate I wouldn't last long, I managed to utter.

"Baby, I'm getting close."

She stopped immediately and dove down and began pumping my cock hard and fast. It was all I could do to simply inhale. I felt my balls tighten up, as did she. Her mouth slid to the base of my cock and her tongue wiggled along the shaft of my cock. I felt the first shot leave my cock.

She moaned as jets of my juice filled her mouth. I held firm to the back of her head, burying her face into my pubic hair until I felt the last jet free itself from my balls. I let her go, she came up for air and inhaled deeply. Strings of semen seemed to spider web from her top to bottom lip. It was incredibly sexy to watch. It was all surreal and in slow motion but not realizing although I was finished, she was not.

She hopped on the arm of the couch and faced her pussy towards me and began to finger and rub her clit while from time to time managing to tweak a nipple or fondle her own breasts. She watched me in a semi comatose state of orgasm and bliss. I watched her expert hands bring her pleasure. Suddenly she inhaled deeply and then bit her bottom lip as the final orgasm ran through her. She fell forward onto me and began letting me like her juices from her fingers, which I did happily.

As I lay there letting her and myself calm down I realized that she and I had crossed that line and we needed to talk about it, but before we'd even began I'd asked her if she was sure that's what she wanted, not really knowing if it was what I had wanted or not.

I love the idea of my angel giving me a hand job from time to time and I loved watching her explore her sexuality her way, but actually impaling my own daughter although it had crossed my mind in fantasy, I never expected it to happen in reality. Now I had to cope with that.

Within minutes I noticed she was sound asleep on my chest and all I could do is think of all the things I wanted to do to her. We'd crossed that line now and there was no looking back, but for now she needed to sleep and I needed to recover my thoughts and deal with what I'd just done. She rolled off me a few minutes later and I stood. I sat across from her in the easy chair. I should've covered her up but I couldn't' resist watching her nude body at rest. During that time, I had regained my composure and my libido. I wanted her again, this time on my terms.

I stood and walked beside her and ran my hands through her hair. She smiled and woke up. I held her hand and led her to her feet. My cock was already hard and aching, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved to the nearest wall and used it to support her back and slid myself into her deeply. We kissed for many long minutes; she ran her fingers over and over through my hair. Her weight wasn't a problem but soon the position became cumbersome and limited.

I moved her back to the arm of the couch and bent her over the arm and pumped my throbbing rod deep into her quivering pussy. God she was wet, God she was tight. I plowed her relentlessly over and over again. Often wetting a finger and slipping it into her pink asshole. She'd cry with pleasure, reaching back only to part her ass cheeks so I could penetrate deeper into her.

I moved my cock out of her pussy and pushed against the opening of her ass. It was a nice idea but it wasn't going to happen, she was too tight. So before losing my erection, I slid back inside her and pumped for all I was worth. I felt that old urge hit me, I spun her around and forced her to her knees and fucked her mouth once again. This orgasm was not as powerful but felt just as good as the last. I knew my baby was getting her protein and I was getting my way.

I focused hard on her face and how angelic it was as the final shot freed itself from my body. I picked her up and kissed her hard before she had time to swallow. Our juices mixed in our mouth's, in an expression of unification of our love for one another.

She wiped up as did I, Next thing I knew she was out in the garden again and I was lying down for a nap. As I lay there thinking, if summer and fall had bought me this much pleasure, I wondered when winter came, how much more pleasure I'd have being trapped in the house with Hailey for three months. But that was a story for another day.

12