Jackie and Artie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,891 Followers

They fucked in this position for several minutes and then Ron rolled Jackie off of him. She voiced a minor protest when she felt his cock slip out of her cunt, but Ron ignored her. He was in control now. He was dictating what was happening. This was clearly one of the reasons he was a stud.

He flipped my wife onto her stomach. He was gentle, but he didn't give her any opportunity to resist and Jackie didn't show any inclination to resist. It was obvious that she'd now given herself to this man and he was free to use her as he pleased.

Once Jackie was on her stomach Ron moved into position behind her. She got up on her knees. My wife knew what her boyfriend wanted and she appeared to be more than happy to give it to him.

Ron's erection glistened with the sheen of Jackie's moisture. He moved forward. It slipped easily into her well lubricated cunt. My wife looked back. I could see her biting her lower lip as her lover began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

Jackie raised herself up and supported her weight on her forearms. This freed her hips and allowed her to meet each of Ron's thrusts with a counterthrust of her own.

Their passion quickly grew. My wife shrieked with delight each time her boyfriend pushed his cock into her. Ron reached a hand around Jackie's thigh and found her engorged clitoris. He started rubbing it while continuing to pump his cock in and out of her cunt.

I knew my wife. I was certain that this would put her over the edge. I was right. She started to cry and then she arched her back and her cry turned into a shrill scream.

As soon as her orgasm erupted Ron pulled his hand away from Jackie's clit, but he continued pumping his cock in and out of her cunt with an almost barbaric fury.

My wife cried and shook from the intense pleasure of her orgasm, but her boyfriend just kept on fucking her. When her orgasm finally subsided, neither of them showed any inclination to stop. Jackie did remain motionless for a few seconds while she recovered from her climax, but Ron kept on thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

As soon as Ron felt my wife start to move again he pulled out of her cunt, rolled her over onto her back, positioned himself between her parted thighs and pushed his cock back into her.

Jackie lay still. She seemed to be content to gaze up at her boyfriend and enjoy the pleasant sensations he was creating as he slowly fucked her.

It was only a minute or two before Jackie's passion starting to grow again. She began by toying with Ron's nipples and then I noticed her hips start to move. Sensing my wife's renewed arousal Ron increased both his intensity and his speed. Jackie responded by wrapping her legs around his thighs and bucking her hips to meet each of his powerful thrusts.

"Come on stud, fuck me with that big cock." Jackie had warned me that she and Ron liked to talk while they fucked. Apparently it was beginning.

"You like to get fucked, don't you?"

"I love getting fucked.'

"You're a slut."

"I'm a nasty big cock loving slut."

Ron was still pumping his erection in and out of Jackie's cunt. Jackie was still bucking her hips to meet each of his thrusts.

"whose slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, your nasty cock craving slut."

"Why are you my slut? Tell me."

"Because of your cock, I love your cock."

"Why do you love my cock?"

"It's big and you know how to fuck me with it."

"You like the way I fuck you."

"I love the way you fuck me. Nobody can do it as good as you do it. Nobody has ever fucked me as good as you can."

"Nobody?" I noticed apprehension in Ron's voice. He knew that I was kneeling on the floor behind him.

"Nobody, not even my husband."

Suddenly concerned about me; Ron stopped fucking Jackie, sat up and turned so he was facing me.

Jackie quickly said, "Don't worry baby, Artie's cool with that."

"He is? You're sure about that?"

"Tell him Artie."

"Mr. Clark your cock is much bigger than mine and I cum much more quickly than you do. I also have a submissive disposition. That makes it nearly impossible for me to treat Ms. Jacqueline like a slut and we both know how much she loves that. Sir, you can fuck my wife much better than I can. That's just a fact and there isn't any reason for us to believe otherwise. I also want to say that now that I've met you I think you're the perfect boyfriend for my wife."

Ron thought about this for a moment. Finally he said, "Thanks Artie, I like your wife and I love fucking her. Now that I've met you I like you too. The last thing I want to do is offend you."

I smiled. "I think we'll be okay."

Jackie looked at me. "Artie honey, are you doing okay right now?"

"Jacqueline I'm having a wonderful time."

"Really?"

"Damn straight."

Giggling, Jackie winked at me. I winked back.

She grinned and then she turned to Ron and said; "Baby I need some more cock. Are you ready to give it to me?"

"Like your husband just said, Damn straight."

Lying back, Jackie spread her legs and said; "Then what are we waiting for."

Ron got on top of Jackie. As he pushed his cock back into her still sopping cunt she said; "Oh yeah, that's exactly what I need."

They started slowly. I think Ron wanted to be sure Jackie was ready before they tried to resume the frenetic pace they'd reached earlier.

Ron was fucking Jackie with long slow rhythmical strokes. Jackie believed that fucking and dancing were closely related forms of physical expression. To do either of them well required rhythm and tempo. I suspected that my wife had spent some time teaching her boyfriend how to fuck.

At this slow easy pace they were fun to watch. They moved like two well-rehearsed partners dancing a precision waltz.

I watched my wife. She was smiling up at Ron, enjoying each of his long slow thrusts into her and then out again. She giggled. "I love getting fucked by your great big cock."

Ron chuckled and continued fucking her.

I smiled. I know that there are people who would contend that I should be insane with jealousy. I wasn't and not just because I'm a masochist. I was now convinced that my wife, her mother and her sister really did view fucking as nothing more than a form of physical recreation. For them it was very much like dancing. Should a man with two left feet be jealous while he watches his wife enjoy a dance with a skilled partner? While he might be envious, he certainly shouldn't be jealous. Frankly I even question the envy. I love my wife. I want her to be able to enjoy all the pleasures life has to offer.

I noticed that Ron was gradually accelerating the tempo of their dance. They'd moved from a waltz to a maybe a foxtrot or a tango. As their tempo increased, so did their excitement.

Jackie wrapped her legs around Ron's thighs and started bucking her hips to meet each of his thrusts. Incited by Jackie's increased excitement, Ron quickened his tempo again which further inflamed Jackie's ardor.

Order quickly broke down. Rhythm and tempo were forgotten. They were attacking each other with savage ferocity. They began to look less like dancers and more like two warriors locked in mortal combat.

My wife started to cry again. I knew the cries. They heralded another impending orgasm. Ron also recognized their significance and began fucking Jackie with even more ruthless intensity.

This time when Jackie started to scream Ron stopped his thrusts. I watched. I was curious. He remained perfectly still while my wife's orgasm ravaged her body and then as the waves of pleasure began to subside he started a series of long, very slow thrusts.

Jackie obviously recognized what was happening because she quickly pulled herself together and stared up into her boyfriend's eyes. Suddenly Ron made several quick thrusts and then he buried his cock as deeply into my wife as he possibly could. Jackie immediately locked her legs around his thighs and held him inside of her.

I finally understood what was happening. I was watching another man ejaculate his seed deep into my wife's womb. As I kneeled at the foot of the bed I realized that I was witnessing the quintessential moment in the cuckolding of a husband.

As soon as he was finished ejaculating, Ron collapsed into my wife's arms. They lay quietly together; Ron on top of Jackie, his cock still embedded in her sex. They were both enjoying the sweet sensations of post coital contentment.

At that moment I was envious and maybe even just a little bit jealous. I'd never been able to make Jackie look as happy and satisfied as she seemed to be at that moment. As I thought about it, I realized that I'd never be able to do that.

I remembered Jackie's earlier declarations that she loved me and that I was her favorite lover. I didn't doubt those claims, but I also had to accept the reality of what I was witnessing. As I looked at my wife lying there underneath her lover; I knew that I could never make her feel the way that he'd just made her feel.

Ron had just taken Jackie. He'd ravished her. The smile on my wife's face was all the evidence I required to understand that she loved; no, she needed to be ravished.

I sighed. If there had been any lingering doubts about my willingness to allow Jackie to continue seeing other men, they were now completely eradicated. I loved my wife and I knew that I could never deny her the feelings of fulfillment and satisfaction that I now saw on her face.

Ron pushed himself up and rolled off of Jackie. She uttered a faint sigh of disappointment when she felt his softening cock slip out of her cunt. Ron lay on his back with his head resting on a pillow. He also had a satisfied smile on his face. His now flaccid penis lay across his muscular thigh. It was resting, regathering its strength in preparation for another dance.

I noticed my wife moving. I watched her. She cuddled up to her boyfriend's side, laid her head on his shoulder and started using her fingertip to draw lazy circles around his nipple. Ron responded by possessively slipping his arm around Jackie and gently caressing the side of her breast.

I was starting to feel like an interloper, a third wheel when Jackie sat up and smiled at me. Her smile restored my belief that I was loved and desired.

I smiled back.

Jackie winked at me and mouthed the words, "I love you."

I mouthed the words; "I know, I love you too."

Jackie spread her legs and looked down at her pussy. It was still stretched and open from her lover's recent invasion, but that's not what caught either of our eyes. We both focused on the trickle of milky white semen that was leaking from the opening to her womb.

"Cucky, fetch me a towel."

I stood. As I hurried to Jackie's bathroom I remembered our conversation from the previous evening. When I returned from the bathroom Jackie was going to direct me to clean her up. The choice of doing it with the towel or my tongue was left up to me.

I was overwhelmed with indecision; no indecision wasn't the issue. I knew what I wanted to do. I was simply afraid to do it. I was even afraid to admit that I wanted to do it. Nonetheless, deep down inside I knew that I did want to do it.

I picked up a clean towel for Jackie and slowly walked out of the bathroom. When I reentered Jackie's bedroom both Ron and Jackie were sitting up.

Jackie said, "Artie honey, come over here and sit down on the bed next to us."

Assuming that this was the next step towards my moment of truth I slowly walked over to the bed, set the towel down next to Jackie and sat down.

As soon as I was seated Jackie said; "Artie, you're nervous aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Baby, nobody's going to make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I know."

"I told Ron what might happen. That's one of the reasons I sent you to the bathroom."

Suddenly humiliated, I looked at Jackie. "You told him?"

"Yes I did."

Ron said, "Artie, I'm glad she told me. I read about it in those stories she told me about, but I didn't really get it. Jackie explained it to me. I think I understand. It's not a gay thing, it's a masochistic thing. It's like the ultimate cuckold humiliation. Not only does another man fuck your wife, but when he's finished you have to lick his cum out of her cunt. It's not my thing, but so what. I'm smart enough to understand that we're all different. What appeals to me doesn't necessarily have to appeal to you and vice versa.

He paused. After a moment he said; "Artie I think this might be the most sexually exciting day I've ever experienced. The two of you have been so relaxed and open about your fantasies and you've included me. I can't begin to describe how much that's meant to me. I hoping we can do this again and again and that's not just because I get to fuck your wife. I'm learning from you and Jackie. Today I learned that opening up and revealing your secret fantasies can be fun. Right now I'm not sure that I even have enough self-confidence to admit those fantasies to myself, but I'm hoping that if the two of you are willing to allow me to keep playing with you I might eventually gain that confidence. Please Artie, let me experience your fantasy with you. I promise I won't judge you or mock you, but I will respect you for having the courage to experience your secret fantasies when the opportunity arises."

I laughed, "Mr. Clark I'll bet you sell lots of cars."

Grinning, Ron said; "As I told you earlier, I do very well."

"You've already watched me lick my wife's ass while she sucked your cock."

"And that was fun."

"Yeah it was. You've also fucked my wife in front of me."

"That was also fun."

"I have to admit that again I agree with you." I paused for a moment and then I shook my head and said; "What the hell, in for a penny in for a pound. I've come this far, I might as well go all the way."

Jackie said, "You'll do it?"

"Why not? It is part of my fantasy and I'm with friends. I doubt I'll ever have a better opportunity."

"Artie this is so much fun. I'm so glad we started playing together."

I shrugged. "Me too."

Ron laughed. "Me too"

Realizing that the moment of truth had arrived, all three of us were suddenly silent. Several seconds passed. Jackie lay back on the pillows and spread her legs. Next to her, Ron slipped his arm around her shoulders and rested his hand on the side of her right breast. It was an unconscious act. Their attention was focused on me and what I was about to do. I don't think either of them was aware that he'd done it. I was and it added to my humiliation and my excitement.

Now cuddled up to her boyfriend, Jackie wiggled her finger at me. She was beckoning me to come to her.

I got up on the bed and crawled between Jackie's legs. The air was thick with tension. Every nerve in my body was tingling with excitement. Another man had just planted his seed in my wife's womb. Now I was going to lick up the overflow while he watched with his arm possessively wrapped around her shoulder. This was a cuckold's ultimate humiliation.

I took a deep breath. A rivulet of semen was dribbling from the base of my wife's cunt, running between the cheeks of her rear and forming a small pool on the bed sheet beneath her. I didn't move tentatively. I couldn't. I was too excited. I pressed my tongue between Jackie's cheeks and licked up the entire stream.

I didn't gag. I just swallowed it. During the previous few days Jackie had made me lick up my own cum several times. I was getting used to the taste and consistency.

While Clayton Taylor had fucked Jackie on both Wednesday and Thursday night, she'd made him wear a condom. When she came home to me I did go down on her, but we both knew that there wasn't actually any semen inside her. Thursday night Connie had given me a snowball kiss after sucking Phil Harper's cock. While I did taste his fresh cum it was mixed with Connie's saliva. That lessened the impact of what I was doing.

Earlier, after sucking Ron's cock Jackie had also given me a snowball kiss, but this was the first time I was actually licking up another man's fresh unadulterated semen. It not only didn't bother me, I was excited. I was a submissive masochist. I relished the humiliation.

I eagerly pressed my face into my wife's cunt and cleaned the entrance to her womb with my tongue. Once I was certain that I'd lapped up every speck of Ron's semen I sat up and smiled at Jackie. I could feel her boyfriend's damp, slippery cum on my lips, nose and cheek's. I felt like a little boy who'd just devoured a giant ice cream cone.

Jackie patted my head and said, "Very good cucky, now lick up the cum on the sheet between my legs. Ron and I are going to play some more and we don't want to have to roll around in a mess."

I eagerly complied. At that moment my submissive masochistic desires were in full control. I would have done anything my wife demanded no matter how debasing or humiliating it might have been.

After licking the sheets clean I again looked up at Jackie. She smiled approvingly. I was feeling so submissive that I beamed with pride. She pulled me to her and gave me a long passionate kiss. Her boyfriend's arm was still possessively draped around her shoulder.

After our kiss ended I moved back and waited. I knew that Jackie and Ron weren't finished. Jackie looked at me. I could see that she wanted to ask me something, but she appeared hesitant. I smiled. I was trying to assure her that anything she wanted would be all right.

Finally she took a deep breath and quietly said, "Artie honey, would you mind if..." She paused and then took another deep breath. "Artie I love you and I so badly want to include you in everything I do." She shook her head. "I feel so guilty about asking you this."

Suddenly I understood. I smiled at her. "You'd like to be alone with Ron."

"Artie I'm sorry, but when you're in the room all I can think about is you. I enjoy that and in the future I want us to have lots and lots of opportunities to do this together, but also want to be able to focus on my own needs and Ron has needs too."

"It's okay, I understand and you don't have to feel guilty about it." I laughed. "Actually, being locked out of your wife's bedroom while she's entertaining another man is a big part of the cuckold fantasy too."

Jackie giggled. "The more I learn about this fantasy, the more I like it." But then with a serious expression she quickly added; "Thank you for understanding. You really are a wonderful husband."

I smiled and then I winked at my wife and said; "May I have permission to stand up and walk out of your bedroom?"

Grinning, Jackie said; "Yes my faithful servant, you may."

I stood up and walked quickly out of Jackie's bedroom.

When I walked into the living room I saw my clothes laid neatly across the arm of chair I'd set them on earlier. Realizing that my part of the day's fun was over I decided to get dressed.

Once I was dressed I had to do something to pass the time, so I decided to do my usual Saturday afternoon cleaning. Not wanting to disturb Jackie and Ron I elected to do some dusting rather than any vacuuming.

I'd just started dusting the sideboard in the dining room when I heard a noise behind me. I turned. Jackie was standing in the doorway from the living room. She was still naked.

I smiled. "You really are beautiful"

Smiling back, she said; "Thank you."

"What's wrong, why aren't you with Mr. Clark?"

"I had to talk to you. Artie, I'm sorry I asked you to leave. That was selfish and thoughtless of me. I've been playing with other guys since before we were married. This is the first time you've been able to join me. This should be your day. Please take off your clothes and come back to the bedroom."

"Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty content right now."

"Artie you're doing housework."

"Yes I am and I'm doing it while another man is fucking you in your bedroom."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,891 Followers