Jackie and Artie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie's current boyfriend is Bill Carlisle. He sells office supplies. He's a nice guy. He's polite to me and Jackie enjoys him. Bill is her favorite kind of guy. He has a big cock and he knows how to use it. I've watched them twice, but Bill really isn't in to it. Because of that, when he's at the house and I'm around I'll usually put on my apron and do a little housework while they party in Jackie's bedroom. Jackie's not happy about that situation so I think Bill's going to be getting the boot in the very near future. My wife is a beautiful woman. It doesn't take her long to find a new boyfriend.

"You're very quiet. Is everything all right?"

I quickly smiled at my wife and then focused my eyes on road ahead of me again. Our new house was a thirty minute drive from the airport and we were almost there. "I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't being very good company. When you told me about the man you met while you were at your conference it made me think about that week three years ago when we got started in this lifestyle.

"That's okay; I'm pretty tired from last night. I'm not very talkative right now either."

We rode in silence for a moment and then Jackie asked, "Are you still happy with the way we live?"

"You mean do I like being your cuckold?"

Jackie smiled, "Not just my cuckold, my submissive cuckold and my servant."

"I wouldn't change a thing. I may be the happiest man in the entire world."

Jackie laughed. "That's pretty happy."

"Are you still happy?"

"I don't think I could be happier."

Jackie reached over and touched my chastity cage. "You've been wearing this for five days. Does it bother you?"

"No I'm used to it."

"You must be feeling anxious."

"A little."

"I'll take the cage off when you're finished pampering me tonight. You can masturbate. That will help."

"You must have let him have you again this morning."

"I'm sorry, I did. He was good. I wanted to enjoy him one more time. We can still have slut wife night tomorrow night."

"Yes we can and being able to masturbate tonight will help. I'm glad that you had an opportunity to enjoy him once more this morning."

"Even if it means that you have to wait another day before you get to fuck me?"

"Of course, you're my dominant hot wife. Your pleasure is all that matters."

Jackie smiled and then she said; "As soon as we get home we can go upstairs to my bedroom. After you bathe me you can lick my pussy and ass while I tell you all about him."

"I'd like that very much."

"Artie, you told me that you were just thinking about how we got started three years ago."

"I was."

"That day you came home and found me with Ron was one of the luckiest days of our lives."

I nodded. "It's right up there with the day we met, our wedding day and the days that Monica and Cassie were born."

"We really have been lucky."

"Yes Jacqueline, we have."