Jackie and Artie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a submissive cuckold fantasy, isn't it?"

"Yup."

Jackie stared at me for a second and then she smiled and said; "Just a moment, I'll be right back."

Jackie hurried back to the bedroom hallway. I heard the door to the hall storage closet open. A minute later she returned. I smiled when I saw what she was carrying.

Right before we got married Jackie and I went to Iowa to visit my Aunt Edie. While we were there Edie threw a small bridal shower for Jackie. One of Edie's friends gave Jackie a beautiful pale yellow floral print lace apron. It goes without saying that Jackie has never used it. Aprons simply aren't part of her life. Apparently it was now going to be part of my life.

Grinning, Jackie handed it to me and said; "Here cucky, put this on. I think it defines your role very nicely,"

Laughing, I said; "Thank you Ms. Jacqueline." I slipped it over my head.

As I was tying the strings into a bow behind my back Jackie observed; "That really is perfect." And then she kissed me and said; "I'd better get back to Ron. Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us? I'll let you kiss my feet while he fucks me."

"Thank you, I do appreciate the offer, but I think it's better this way. Go have some more fun."

"Thank you Artie, if you change your mind you're always welcome. I'll leave the bedroom door open."

"I'll be fine out here."

"Okay, Artie I love you."

"I love you too Jackie."

She kissed me and then she turned and hurried back down the bedroom hallway.

After I finished dusting the dining room I moved into the living room and started dusting the lamps and end tables. The bedroom door was open so I could occasionally hear moans, cries of delight and grunts. Mr. Clark was a grunter.

About an hour after Jackie left me I heard the sounds of movement in the bedroom, the toilet was flushed in the bathroom and then I heard muffled voices. Jackie and Ron were talking.

I heard footsteps in the bedroom hallway. I waited. A moment later Ron stepped into the living room; he was dressed and ready to leave.

As soon as he saw me he smiled and said, "Hi Artie." And then he quickly added, "Nice apron."

"Thanks, Jacqueline just gave it to me."

"She told me, I think it's a nice touch."

I wasn't exactly sure how I should respond, so I just said; "Thanks."

Ron asked, "Artie are we cool?"

"As far as I'm concerned we are. I had a good time today."

"I did too. I hope I didn't say anything that offended you."

"You didn't."

"Any way, thanks for everything and I really hope we can do it again."

"I'd like that."

"I'd better get going. Carol's going to be wondering where I am."

I walked with him to front door. As he left he said, "Thanks again Artie. Oh and as soon as I'm gone Jackie wants you to come to her bedroom."

"Thanks, I'll do that."

"Bye Artie."

"Bye Mr. Clark."

I watched as he walked down the sidewalk, got into his car and drove away.

After Mr. Clark was gone I closed the front door and hurried to Jackie's bedroom. The door was open, but I still knocked on the door frame.

"Is that you cucky?"

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

"You may come in."

I stepped into Jackie's bedroom. She was lying on the bed, naked. Her hair was mussed. Her makeup was smeared. There were several love bites on her breasts. Semen dripped from her gaping cunt.

Smiling I said, "It looks like you had a good time in here."

Jackie nodded. "It was a fun day. We were both pretty excited."

"I'm glad."

"Are you Artie, are you really?"

"Yes, today I realized that Mr. Clark can do things for you that I can't. I'm glad you have him and I'm glad you have the other men too."

"Thank you Artie. You know you'll always be my most important man."

"I know."

"And I'll always love only you."

"I know that too. I'll always love you."

"Even after another man has just finished fucking me?"

"Especially then, right now you look beautiful."

"Ron left another mess. Will you clean me again?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much."

"Take off your clothes."

I quickly undressed.

As soon as I was naked Jackie said, "Come join me on my bed."

I got on Jackie's bed and crawled between her legs.

"Do it cucky, lick my boyfriend's cum out of my cunt."

I closed my eyes, pressed my lips to Jackie's well fucked sex and started licking up Mr. Clark's semen.

"That's right cucky, lick it all up. Enjoy it. Savor it. As my cuckold you're going to learn to love the taste of other men's semen."

Jackie let me lick her for a minute or two and then she said, "And now the sheet. Lick all of my boyfriend's cum off of my bed sheet."

Overwhelmed with submissive masochistic desire I eagerly complied. As soon as the sheet was clean I looked up at Jackie. My face was coated with Mr. Clark's semen.

Jackie sat up, patted my head and said, "Good boy."

I grinned at her.

She slipped her hands behind my head and gently pulled my face into her cunt. "Now I want you to eat me cucky. I want you to lick me and suck my clit. I want you to make me cum."

I pushed my tongue into Jackie's cunt. As I started licking her she said; "Yes that's what I want. Lick me, eat me. Ron has a big beautiful cock, but you have a wonderfully wicked tongue." Still holding on to the back of my head, Jackie started grinding her cunt into my face. "Cucky, you do things with your tongue that drive me absolutely wild."

As Jackie spoke she was panting. Her excitement was rapidly mounting. I moved up to her engorged clitoris, sucked it into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue."

"Yes that's what I want! Eat me! Another man just finished fucking me. Lick my freshly fucked cunt! Suck on my clit! Yes, just like that, suck it and lick it! Harder! Faster! Make me cum one more time today!"

I felt the tension in Jackie's body growing. I kept sucking on her clit while she mashed her freshly fucked cunt into my face. Suddenly she arched her back and screamed.

I kept sucking her clit.

She cried and shook as the waves of pleasure ravaged her body.

I kept my lips pressed to her cunt.

Gradually her orgasm subsided. I felt her start to relax. I gave her cunt a final kiss, pulled back and waited. Jackie lay still, her eyes were closed. I continued to wait and watch.

Finally her eyes opened. She saw me and smiled. "Artie honey, that was magnificent. It was the perfect way to end a wonderful fuck party, thank you."

I smiled.

Jackie sat up. "Now it's your turn." She moved over to the edge of her bed, opened the drawer in her night table and took out the key to my chastity cage. "Come sit next to me Artie."

I slid over and sat next to Jackie. She quickly unlocked my chastity cage and slipped it off of my penis and balls. As soon as it was released my tiny penis sprang to attention.

Jackie giggled. "He seems happy to be free."

I nodded. "He is."

She set my chastity cage on her night table. "You should wash this tomorrow. Remember, on Tuesday I have a motel date with Phil Harper so I'll be locking you up again on Monday morning."

"I remember."

Jackie pulled two tissues out of the box on her night table. "Here's your pussy."

I took the tissues from her.

Jackie lay back on the pillows. "Kneel at my feet. Tonight I'll let you suck on my toes while you jack off."

I got back up on the bed. Once I was in position Jackie spread her legs so that I could see her cunt and then she raised her right foot and pushed it into my face. "Okay cucky, have fun."

As soon as I started stroking my cock Jackie said; "Isn't that cute. My pussy husband is jerking off just like a twelve year old boy. What really makes it special is that another man just spent the last three hours enjoying my cunt. He played with it. He finger fucked me. I sucked his cock twice. You weren't there for the second time. You were doing housework in your frilly little apron. Oh and he fucked me. He fucked me twice and came inside me both times. Cucky do you think cumming inside a woman's cunt might be more fun than jerking off?"

Jackie's taunt was fanning the flames of my already burning masochistic desires. I pumped my tiny penis faster and faster. At the same time I fervently sucked on Jackie's toes.

"Cuckboy, look at my pussy. Wouldn't you love to put your pathetic little peepee inside it. You can't, my cunt is reserved for real men with real cocks. Wimps like you have to be content jerking off."

That pushed me over the edge. I felt the familiar warmth flooding my loins. I quickly wrapped the two tissues around the tiny head of my penis and continued masturbating.

My orgasm was tremendous. The pent up excitement created by the restriction of the chastity cage, the thrill of the day's activities and the exquisite humiliation of Jackie's creative taunts combined to create an unforgettable climax.

When I was finished ejaculating Jackie sat up and took the tissues from me. She pressed them to her lips and kissed the damp spot that had absorbed my cum and then she stood up. "Baby you sit here and relax. I'll flush these for you."

Jackie walked into her bathroom. I heard the toilet flush. A moment later she returned and sat down on the edge of her bed.

I moved so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. For a moment we were both silent and then Jackie asked, "Was that okay? I mean, did I go too far? I really wanted to give you a masochistic thrill, but doing it is kind of scary. I have to say some things to you that are kind of nasty."

I kissed her cheek. "You were wonderful. It was the perfect conclusion to a magnificent day."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it really was."

Jackie giggled. "I have to admit that I enjoyed it too."

"You're a sadist."

"I am and I'm beginning to get comfortable with it."

"That's going to be fun."

"For both of us."

Jackie patted my thigh. "Come on Artie, let's get cleaned up. Connie should be back with the girls in about an hour. I'm looking forward to spending some time with them this afternoon and evening.

I bathed Jackie and then I took a shower while she put on fresh makeup. After we were dressed Jackie went into her office and finished some work while I went downstairs and did another load of laundry.

At 3:30 Connie returned with the girls. All three of them had a wonderful time. The girls loved the movie. Connie thought it was pretty funny too.

As soon as Connie left Cassie and Monica ran to their bedroom and got their crayons and Madagascar coloring books. I set them up at the kitchen table where they spent the rest of the afternoon coloring and giggling about the movie.

That evening we had wieners, macaroni and cheese and sliced tomatoes for supper. It was the girl's favorite meal. After dinner I cleaned the kitchen while Jackie and the girls watched television.

By 7:30 the girls were exhausted. Jackie and I got them into their pajamas and then we read them a story. Both girls were asleep before we finished the story.

Jackie went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I went into the kitchen, poured two glasses of wine and joined her. As I sat down next to her, I said; "You had a lot of fun on this couch today."

Smiling, Jackie said; "I did. Did you have a good time?"

"I had a wonderful time. Today I lived the cuckold fantasy."

"Tell me what you enjoyed."

"There was a lot."

"Tell me."

"I had to wear a chastity cage while you entertained your boyfriend. You made me serve you drinks while the two of you made out on the couch."

"Did you like watching us make out?"

"It was incredibly exciting."

"I'm glad you took off your clothes. I hope you weren't too embarrassed when Ron saw your chastity cage."

"Actually it ended up being pretty hot. Mr. Clark wasn't condescending or rude, that helped."

"Ron's a nice guy."

"You like him, don't you."

"I do, is that okay?"

"He's your boyfriend, you should like him."

"I like having a husband who will let me have a boyfriend."

"I like having a wife who wants a boyfriend."

We both laughed. After a moment Jackie asked; "What else did you enjoy."

"I loved licking your ass while you sucked Mr. Clark's cock."

"Artie that was so hot. I loved it too. Did you like watching Ron fuck me?"

"Yes I did. He's very good. I can see why you enjoy him so much."

"I know we talked about this before, but I have to ask you again. Does that bother you?"

"A week ago I would have said yes. Now? No it doesn't, especially after today."

"Tell me why."

"I saw how much pleasure he's able to give you. I love you. I would never want to deprive you of that enjoyment."

"Thank you Artie. I'm lucky to have such an understanding husband."

"Would you like to know what else I enjoyed today?"

"Yes, very much."

"I liked having to clean the house in that frilly apron while you and Mr. Clark were partying in your bedroom."

"I enjoyed that too. In fact when Ron was fucking me the second time I had two unusually intense orgasms. That was the reason. Knowing that you were doing housework while Ron was fucking me was unbelievably hot."

I grinned at Jackie. "I'm a masochist, you're a sadist and we both have creative imaginations. We're going to have fun."

"Yes we are." Jackie was quiet. After a moment she said; "Artie I'm so glad you found out about my secret life."

"I am too. I'm also glad that we've been able to be open with each other about our secret desires. I love being your cuckold."

"And I love being your hot wife." Jackie kissed me. While it was a passionate kiss it wasn't lustful; it was tender and romantic. It was the kind of kiss that a wife, even a hot wife, reserves solely for her husband.

When we finished kissing Jackie said; "Sweetheart it's only 9:30, but it's been a full day. I'm exhausted."

I nodded. "So am I."

"Let's go to bed." As Jackie stood up she added; "Tomorrow night is slut wife night. I want both of us to be well rested."

Laughing, I said; "I like this plan."

We quickly undressed, brushed our teeth and got into bed. Jackie cuddled up to me. I pulled the covers up over us and put my arm around her. As we quietly lay together in the dark Jackie said, "Artie."

"Yes."

"I'll always remember today."

"I will too."

"Because I cheated on you I guess you've always been a cuckold, but today you became my willing cuckold."

"Today I became your eager obedient cuckold."

"My obedient cuckold, I like that."

We lay quietly for a moment and the Jackie started to giggle. "Artie."

"Yes."

"Tomorrow night I'm going to become your depraved slut."

I laughed. "Life is good, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, it really is."

Epilogue

That was three years ago. Jacqueline and I still fondly remember that day as the day I officially became her obedient cuckold.

The next night, Sunday night we did have slut wife night. It was a great success and we continue to enjoy slut wife night once or twice a week.

Monday morning Jackie locked me in my chastity cage and I wore it until after her Tuesday motel date with Phil Harper.

That became the pattern for our new life, a life that we both still love. Jackie generally has two dates a week. The day before each date she locks me in my chastity cage and my penis stays locked up until after she's finished her date. That night I'm allowed to masturbate before I go to sleep, but Jackie won't touch my little peepee. Why should she? She enjoyed a real cock that day. My tiny dicklet wouldn't be at all interesting to her. The next night is generally a slut wife night. That's an altogether different situation. On slut wife night Jackie makes sure that I know just how much she loves and desires me.

A lot has happened during the past three years. Natalie returned home from Albany madly in love with Milton Craig. The next weekend he visited her. Six months later they were married. They had a small civil ceremony in the banquet room of a nice restaurant in White Plains, New York. Connie, Jackie, the girls and I all flew to White Plains for the wedding.

There was one more surprise guest. It was Gary Conners. Gary was Connie's first husband; the man who thought he was Nattie's father but then discovered that he wasn't. He flew in from Seattle for the wedding. Connie had called him. Apparently age and time had softened his hurt and anger.

Nattie cried when she saw him and we all cried when he walked her down the aisle.

The following weekend we had another wedding ceremony in our city. Miltie's mother wasn't invited. Neither was Gary Conners nor our girls. This wedding was a cuckold wedding. It was put on by Connie's sex club. They held it in a private mansion. At the time there were six submissives in the club, five males and one female. We were the servants. Miltie wore a collar and leash for the entire evening.

The ceremony was quite unorthodox; everyone was naked including the woman who performed the ceremony. She wasn't a minister or a justice of the peace. She didn't have to be, the legal ceremony had taken place the week before in White Plains. Her name was Lorraine. While still very attractive, she was in her late fifties. She was introduced as the queen slut of the club. Lorraine and Connie were close friends.

Nattie's black boyfriend, Thomas Ward was the best man at the wedding. At the end of the ceremony Thomas sat on a stool. Nattie sucked his enormous cock while Miltie kneeled behind her kissing and licking her asshole. The forty people in attendance all cheered.

The reception was an orgy.

Jackie and I did become active members of the sex club. Nattie and Miltie did too. As submissive cuckolds Miltie and I were required to wear chastity cages at all club events. We were also expected to act as servants. It's unbelievably exciting to be serving cocktails while your wife is on a couch on the other side of the room sucking another man's cock.

Phil Harper, Teddy and I did start playing golf together. My skills returned quickly and Jackie purchased a membership at Oak Grove Country Club for us.

Jackie actually used the Country Club as much as I did. She didn't play golf. Sex was the only leisure time activity that interested her. For Jackie the club was a place to entertain clients and professional associates.

About a year after that memorable day with Ron Clark, Jackie's law firm rewarded her skill and hard work by making her the youngest and first female partner in the firm. Her already substantial income was tripled. So were her social responsibilities. The club was the perfect venue for professional meetings and lunches.

Jackie's increased income allowed us to upgrade our standard of living. We started by purchasing a new home. It was actually a small mansion. It had six bedrooms, all on the second floor. Jackie took the master bedroom for her private boudoir. The room across the hall from Jackie's room was designated as the guest room. I was given the bedroom next door to Jackie's room. The room opposite mine became Jackie's office. Monica got the room next door to mine and Cassie was given the room across the hall from Monica's room. Of course I still spent most nights sleeping in Jackie's room.

The backyard had a large patio and a swimming pool. It was also surrounded by a ten foot brick wall. It was very private. The living room and den were adjacent to the patio and both rooms had French doors leading outside. Jackie's room opened onto a balcony that overlooked the patio. There was a small staircase that led from the patio up to Jackie's balcony.

This private entrance to Jackie's room allowed her to occasionally entertain a late night guest in her bedroom. On those nights I would stay in my room so that I could be available to the girls if they needed something. Of course Jackie's room also had a door that locked.

Jackie, Ron and I had several more parties together. They were all wonderful. Jackie and Ron also usually got together once a week at our house while the girls were at school and I was at work. They enjoyed each other, but as they both predicted they eventually parted ways. It happened about six months after that first Saturday. Since then Jackie has had four other boyfriends. The first three each lasted about six months. My wife enjoys variety.