All Comments on 'Jackie Makes Things Right'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
tearose97tearose97almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

WOW This was a great story. A 'curiosity' fantasy has now become a 'really need to make it happen' fantasy. Now I just have to find a guy to do it with! Thankyou for your detail and realistic sounding situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Great story AND perfect timing.........my gf and I just got our 'feeldoe' delivered yesterday!......Can't wait till my "Jackie" fucks me!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
one hell of a story

wow.its topped your last story and that was a great one .jackies one hell of a lady and the storytelling in this is fantastic and it was well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
too long

nice story, but too long

TalinTalinalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Likely the best FM strap-on story on the site, thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Yes it was long...but well worth it. Author captured both the physical and mental aspects of this kind of play. Don't know the sex of the author, but was a great read for both sexes. It sure pushed every anal/femdom/strap-on/oral fantasy button I have. I have read stories on Literotic for a long time. This is now one of my favorites.

kasperozkasperozalmost 15 years ago
Amazingly Good

It was long, but it was great writing, Interesting subject that has got me thinking. Could not stop reading till I reached the end, except to adjust the pants. Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow, an even slower burn

and it hurts soooo good. I love this genre.

And I've been enjoying my wife and our feeldoe for close to a year now. Mmmmmmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks again.

Another brilliant submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Just wow! That was an amazing and hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another big WOW!!!!!!

God you certainly do know how to write incredibly hot,mind blowing stories on this subject matter. I've read all of your submissions and they're all just simply awesome. You've got a lot of talent. Please write many many more. Thankyou so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Long

Great story, very well written, but way,way to long.

I missed a page out and still knew what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Pushes every button there is, hopefully for both male and female readers. Brilliantly & intelligently written.

For the reviewer who reckoned it was too long, skipped a page and still knew what was happening, that's pretty much a given in most erotic fiction. The beauty of Escrittera's works is the way they get there. That and the fact that they're not simply "male=bitch" default strapon stories - thanks for a bit more upmarket writing than you generally find here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is the most intense story I have read I really do love it.

I have read many stories here and over the past couple years have thought about what it would be like. so intense, so loving, so WOW. I loved this story and only wish it were mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very exciting from beginning to end

A long story but I could´t stop reading. English is a foreign language to me so it´s hard to find the right words. But let me try: Sensuos, Loving,

Exciting, Nasty, HEAVENLY.

Zig

ZottedZottedalmost 13 years ago
Great writing!

And a very erotic story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Wow!

ChaosAthenaChaosAthenaover 12 years ago
Yay! Erotica for women, too!

Finally! I'm so glad to find sexual media that doesn't go into the creepy power dynamics of standard porn. In your stories, it's about the sexual gratification of both people. The relationships are so natural and intimate; I love it!

Five stars from me. =)

zanderstarzanderstarover 12 years ago
I love you

Typing on An ipod here so bare with me. First off, amazing charecter development. Background story, detail after detail. You must have written this and added to it so many times. Its been weeks since i first read this and I just keep comming back to it, in more ways then one. Amazing thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

This is actually my first and likely, last comment I'll leave on this site even though I've read hundreds of stories here. You did an amazing job with every aspect of this story and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The way it should be

Finally a story that one can believe about the feeling that can be shared between two open minded an loving people the understanding of Jackie is the best attitude a woman can have of giving a man the ultimate satisfaction Most fantastic series of stories I have had the pleasure to read I only wish I was in Brandons position Hot story indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This story was so hot i jerked off 3 times reading it ! Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot hot hot!

OMG what a wonderfully explicit read.

If only my partner was as open as the guy in your story. Have to say I like the way you go into each partners headspace

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damnnn

Your story was so hot! I would love to fuck my boyfriend like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His e-mail should read

never call me or contact me in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok tale

ok tale with me. you did not share with others and that is good. I hate to

share. keep it beween the two of you.

cpanlpcpanlpover 10 years ago
Great story,

One of the hottest stories I have read! Kept my hand moving up and down my hard cock.

Very loving story. Something like this would be great.

Generally long stories are boring but this one kept my excitement growing and waning at just the right times.

A couple lovers may get this link.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
BEST OF THE BEST

This IS...by far...the HOTTEST, MOST INTOXICATING, PASSIONATE story I have ever read! So many are really good, but this was awesome...wonder if there is a God somewhere that would let me be Brandon...LOL!!!!!!

bobpincalibobpincaliover 9 years ago
harder than Ive been in a long time !!

Ok so now I need to find me a lover who will be ok with having my wife watch/direct while I learn some new things!!!!

feels_goodfeels_goodover 9 years ago
Wow :)

Wow, a beautiful story, my wildest dreams realised...I wish more girls were open to this, thank you :)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
The real pleasure was ...

The real pleasure was ... Reading the thoughts, reservations, emotions and, yes, the analytical research leading to her transformation, to HER mind bending desire for pleasure in fulfilling HIS desires. Can anyone ever imagine, or believe what your partner might have experienced before they participate, willingly or NOT, in order to share the moments we live? This series of 'could be real life' episodes are definitely an asset for those questioning why such a once thought 'dirty' activity could ever be exciting for either partner. You covered just about every aspect of male anal pleasure a beginner should know. Great writing and very stimulating material - whether it's shared by same sex or opposite sex partners. Just saying.

cpanlpcpanlpabout 8 years ago
Great story

Great story. Had me hot and horny!

I like fingers in my ass too.

I really enjoyed the tendern femdom. That was hot!

My girl friend likes to finger my ass hole and has used a vibrator in my ass. She haven't yet fucked me in the ass. I want her, too.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
This is the second time I read this....soooooooooooooooo HOT!

It has been awhile since enjoying this story the first tiem....but such a turn on....wish I was Brandon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yet Another Masterpiece!!!

GREAT story! I particularly liked how she was clearly in charge and she teased him constantly but in a positive and non-demeaning way. A real love story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I keep coming back to just about the HOTTEST story on here!

I cannot ever get enough of what this story does...wish I could find a "Jackie" like this one...my ass would absolutely love it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO HOT

This story is amazing, it is what I so desperately wish I could find, and I wish you'd write another chapter or two for this story. Your other stories are great, but this is my favorite!

LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

You really nailed it. A very well written, creative, erotic with the femenine touch of a love story.

Very natural first reaction during the Spring Break, and how another girl's open mind opens Jackie to a new world. Tabitha was key to push Jackie to explore and develop this new interest. That particular detail makes the story credible.

To long for a single episode. Try to separate it in multiple sections in separate posts.

Passion4WFPassion4WFover 6 years ago
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!!!!

I just wish I could find a woman to explore this with. This story has awakened all of the erotic dreams, thoughts and wants I have for this very scenario to happen to me. WELL WRITTEN, and quite the "BUTTON PUSHER!"

ctex60ctex60over 5 years ago
Best ever

This was the best adult story I have ever read

Beaty84BeastBeaty84Beastabout 5 years ago
Should Be Required Reading

Wow! My girlfriend and I have been exploring this lifestyle and this story should be required reading for any woman having thoughts about taking her man in the most intimate way possible! This story is just what we need to move our role reversing relationship forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy as fuck

That was one of the best stories I’ve ever read. I love the descriptions and I’m so hard reading this.

It described it perfectly, every detail reminds me why I like being pegged.

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
Was great apart

from her calling him her cocksucker. You don't have to be a sub guy to enjoy the sensation of anal/prostate stimulation. You most likely do need to be a sub guy to enjoy sucking a strapped on plastic cock and being told you're a great cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. The writing is great & the storyline is fun. It’s always good to read a story about pegging that is loving, erotic and consensual. None of the whips, chains and name calling that are normal for this genre..

The whole “power trip” element is always a little disconcerting as it seems as if it’s the only reason most women do this. However, although power & control were mentioned, often, at least an effort was made to include Brandon in the fantasy. With all the implications of homosexuality around pegging, it can be an incredibly difficult subject for “straight” men to discuss with their female partners. Add to this the whole subservient element and women constantly saying they want to be in “charge” or in “control” and “dominate” their partners by calling them “ass toy“, “bitch” or “cock sucker” can be unsettling.

A very definite 10/10.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

erotic and beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous