Jackie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angie theses are your pants. I can't go out in public wearing your pants." I said in almost a whine.

"Honey no one will even notice. We're just going for a ride into the country and we probably won't see any one that will be close enough to tell what sex the pants are. Besides I already put you cloths into the washer so you have something to wear when you go home." I was about to ask for my own cloths but her statement put a stop to that.

As I looked at Angie I could see she was impatient to get going and I knew if I put up a fuss she would not be happy. I also knew I would be in a car the whole time and I doubt anyone would see what I was wearing. So I put on the pants as Angie smiled.

The pants were pretty tight. Not as tight as the pair Angie was wearing but I still had to work to get them on. They were pretty low cut in the waist as they only came to just below my hips. I couldn't tuck the sweater in even if it was long enough, as the waist of the pants was so tight.

She then gave me a pair of boots that had a slight heel to them. The leg of the pants had a zipper and this added in letting the leg slide into the boot. I was pretty sure the boots were Angie's though they didn't look like girl's boots or boy's boots for that matter. I was still glad I was going to be in a car the entire time.

Once I was dressed Angie gave me a hug as if to say she was happy with me. She gave me a kiss as her hand gave my leather cover ass cheek a firm squeeze. I took the liberty of giving Angie's ass a firm squeeze. The feel of her leather clad bottom almost felt like she was still naked.

After we kissed Angie went over to her makeup table to apply some lipstick to her lips. While she was doing that I couldn't help noticing how perfect her ass looked in the tight leather pants. I mean if there was a picture of the perfect ass, it would look just like Angie's.

When she was done putting on her lipstick she came over to me. She was carrying a tube of what I quickly assumed was lipstick. I also assumed she was going to put it on me. I held up my hand and said. "I don't want you putting lipstick on me. I'll wear the clothes you want me to wear put not the makeup."

Angie laughed and showed me the tube she was carrying. It was a tube of lip balm. "It's to protect those sweet lips from chafing. Beside I would never put makeup on you unless you want me too." Before I could tell her I'd never want that she started applying the lip balm to my lips.

Once my lips were coated with the cherry flavored lip balm Angie took my hand and led me down to the kitchen. On the kitchen table there were two stainless steel thermoses that I later found out held hot coffee. Also on the table there were two pair of black leather gloves and over the back of one of the chairs there were two leather jackets.

Angie handed me one of the jackets and started putting on the other. The jackets looked like they could be wore by either sex but when I tried to zip up the zipper I realized the zipper's shuttle was on the wrong side.

Once I had on the jacket and it was zipped up she handed me a pair of gloves. The gloves were unmistakably feminine, as the fingers were long and thin, but they fit me surprisingly well. In fact I thought to myself they were the first pair I ever worn that didn't feel too big in the fingers.

Once we were dressed Angie handed me one of the thermoses and asked, "Already to go?"

"I guess so but don't you think we're over dressed. I mean your car's heater works, doesn't it?" I asked.

Angie laughed as she headed for the garage while saying. "Of cause my car's heater works and you're right we would be overdressed if we were taking the car."

As soon as I walked into the garage I saw why we were overdressed. In the center of the garage was what to me looked like a huge motorcycle. Angie told me it was a Harley wide glide that she's owned for the last three years.

Angie dropped the two thermoses into the saddle bags and then opened a small valve on the side of the engine. She then moved another lever before pressing the start switch. In less then a second the engine roared to life.

When she had the engine idling she handed me a black helmet with a full face shield. Before I could put on the helmet she stopped me and gave me a deep passionate kiss and said. "Okay bitch hop on." The surprised look on my face caused Angie to laugh before saying. "No offence love, but the bikers say the one who sits in back is the bitch. So for today you'll be my bitch." She kissed me again after I straddled the bike and sat down.

I put on my helmet while Angie was putting on hers. She then straddled the seat in front of me and hit a button on the automatic garage door opener she had attached to the handle bars of the bike. A second later Angie drove the bike out of the garage and down the street.

I was hoping we weren't going to stop but Angie did stop at a gas station to fill up. Thankfully I didn't have to get off the bike as Angie paid with her credit card. A few minutes later we were back on the road heading out of the city and into the country.

Every hour or so we would stop and get off the bike as it was hard on our backsides. When we did stop it was at a lookout point or a rest area. While we resting we sat on benches and held hands.

We stopped for lunch at a burger stand that had tables outside. Seeing it was cold out there was no one else using the outside tables. Angie didn't want to leave her bike unattended so she went in while I stayed with the bike. We ate at the outside table next to her bike.

Angie never missed and opportunity to call me her bitch or to tell me to plant my ass on the bitch seat. By mid day it didn't even bother me to be called her bitch. Of course this was all said with a laugh or a seductive whisper.

We arrived back at Angie's house just after dark. After we drove into the garage and the door was closed and the bike was off she said. "Did you enjoy riding? I think you were a little scared at first but you relaxed pretty quickly."

"I was a little scared; I've heard how dangerous these things can be. After seeing how well you controlled it and how much fun it was I really enjoyed the whole day. I wouldn't mind going again though I think it would be a lot more fun when it's warmer out."

"Oh it is a lot better when it warmer out. Then we can wear halters tops. The guys really love it when your tits are dam near flapping in the breeze." She told me. "So you want to be my bitch again then," She teasingly asked. Being naïve as I was I told her I did.

After placing our helmets on the work bench next to the bike Angie took my hand and led me inside the house before saying. "Let's go take a shower together then we can call for pizza."

I followed Angie up to the bedroom where we striped out of the clothes we were wearing and we climbed in to the shower together. We kissed and got each other quite excited but we stopped short of actually bringing each other to climax.

Toward the end of the shower Angie picked up a razor and some soap and started shaving her legs. I actually found the task quite erotic, as I couldn't take my eyes off her. She even soaped up her genitals and shaved that area as well.

After she shaved herself Angie said to me, "I bet you're glad I shave myself. As much as you seemed to enjoy licking me you didn't get any pubic hairs in your mouth."

I laughed and said. "Yea and your skin is so smooth when there no hair in the way."

Angie hugged me and said "So your saying making oral love to someone who doesn't have pubic hair is more enjoyable then to someone that does have pubic hair."

"We'll of cause it is." I told her and as soon as I said it I knew what was going to happen next and I led myself right into it.

Angie grinned at me and I knew that grin, as it was the same one she had when she turned a witness to her side. "Well seeing you agree that a hairless pubic area is more enjoyable than a hairy one shouldn't you also agree that you should be hairless below the waist too so I can enjoy it."

Seeing I already agreed with her I really couldn't disagree now so I said. "You walked me into this but yes if you want me hairless then I guess we should do it." Angie hugged me so tight I thought she was going to crush my ribs she then told me to wait and she would be back in a few seconds.

Angie stepped out of the shower and like she promised she was back in only a few seconds. When she came in she was carrying a blue and white bottle of Nair. If I had any objection she didn't let me voice them as she pour a large pool of the liquid into her hand before smearing it all over my pubic area and between my legs. But she didn't stop there as she started working down both legs.

"I though you said my pubic area not my legs." I asked even though I knew it was too late.

"I said below your waist and your legs are below your waist right." Of course she was right she did say below my waist and I wasn't too surprised when she turned me around and started doing my butt.

When Angie was done with my lower part she stood up and started putting the liquid on my back. "That's not below the waist Angie."

Angie giggled and said, "You're the one that said if I wanted you hairless then we should do it. Besides what do you need body hair for, besides that you have so little of it anyway."

By this point I was resigned to do what ever she wanted as long as she didn't touch my head. After tell her this she said. "Oh don't worry I would never do anything to harm that pretty head of hair."

True to her word she didn't touch my head, but everything else was gone in no time. She even did my arms and underarms. After we waited for what seemed like an interminable amount of time she took a washcloth and started wiping off the hair remover. When she was done I had a new understanding for the word nude.

After we got out of the shower Angie spread moisturizer everywhere she used the hair remover. I'd have to say that it felt rather nice and I'm sure Angie knew it seeing my cock was at full hardness when she was done.

We then went into the bedroom where Angie dressed me in panties and a short nightie and robe set that had lots of flowers. She then got dressed in a similar outfit before calling for the pizza. She then sat me down at her make stand to brush out my hair. The sad thing about all this was I was enjoying the attention she was giving me.

After she got all the snarls out of my hair she said, "Can I play with your hair. You have such beautiful hair and it looks like it would be so much fun to try and style it."

"You have beautiful hair too I just love all the curls in it." I told her hoping she would forget about my hair. I was worried she might do something to it that I couldn't reverse.

"Oh thank you I love my hair too but really I can't do much with it. I mean it's so curly I can't straighten it out and make it look different with out having it cut. But yours looks like I can do all kind of things with it and when I'm done all you have to do is wash it and it'll be back to normal."

After telling her she could do what she wanted Angie stood up and threw a towel over the mirror to the makeup stand so I couldn't see what she was doing. She then picked up a pair of scissors, which scared the hell out of me. She told me she was just cutting off the split ends and it wouldn't affect the length of my hair.

She trimmed off the ends then used a curling iron for several minutes. Then she brushed out the curls before taking a curling brush and used it for several minutes. She then sprayed my head with hairspray before she primped for several more minutes. By the time she was done I was inpatient to see what she done to me.

She stood in front of me and looked me over before saying. "God you look really pretty, a little make up and you'd look just like a girl."

"I doubt that's a possibility." I told her.

Angie giggled and pulled the towel off the mirror. What I saw looking back at me was unbelievable. Not only did my hair look different, but my face looked different too. Instead of the straight hair I normally had that was pulled back into a pony tail now I had curls. Not near as many as Angie did but quite a few. My hair also had waves in it and they seemed to soften my face quite a bit. I mean there was still a man's face looking back at me but it wasn't so masculine any longer.

"Well was I right?" Angie asked bringing me out of my daze.

"I'm not sure but I could see where you might be right." I told her.

"Believe me with the right makeup you could fool most anyone." She told me. When the door bell rang Angie said. "That'll be the pizza. Come on let's go down and watch some TV and eat dinner. I'll get the door." I'm glad she said that because there was no way I was answering the door.

Angie slipped on a pair of fuzzy bedroom slippers then threw a pair over to me before she ran out the bedroom to answer the door. I put the slippers on though they were kind of tight on my feet. I figured we weren't the same size in shoes as we were in just about every thing else.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs Angie was just closing the front door. She turned and handed me the pizza box and pointed me towards what she called her TV room. Most people would have called it a family room.

I walked in and placed the pizza on the coffee table and Angie carrying a bottle of wine and two wine glasses followed me in. She poured us each a glass then sat next to me on the sofa. Between bites Angie said. "We should talk about our relationship and how it pertains to the office."

"I guess that means you don't want anyone knowing about us?" I asked.

"I hope you don't mind. I mean with you just getting the new position I don't want anyone thinking you didn't earn it, because you really did. In a few months we can let it be known that we're dating and I'm sure it'll be all right, but for right now I think we should keep it to ourselves."

I had already thought this through. I mean she was my boss so to speak and I didn't want her getting into any kind of trouble with her bosses so I said. "I think that's a good idea. We should act like we did before."

Angie hugged me to her and said. "You do understand don't you? Oh and another thing those rumors about me being a lesbian and a man-hater don't try to stop them, it took me a long time to cultivate them to my advantage." I'm sure I looked stunned to which Angie laughed and said. "If those supposed studs in the office found out I was straight they would be on me like bees to honey. If they think I'm a lesbian they won't waist their time." I shook my head in amazement to which Angie laughed before taking another bite of her pizza.

We only finished about half the pizza then after we sat back on the sofa and watched TV. We watched a crime drama though I was sure neither of us paid it much attention. We kissed almost constantly and our hands moved over each other body. I loved the feel of her soft skin in cased in satin. I also loved the way her hand glided over my body though the satin.

Angie knew I was arouse and had been that way since I came out of the shower. Half way through the show she slid down my body and lifted the satin nightie I was wearing. She then kissed my cock through the satin panties for a few seconds. She then pulled the panties down so they could be kept out of the way by my balls before she started licking my cock.

As soon as she started licking she moaned and said. "Much better now there's no hair to get in the way." I knew at that moment, I would never let my pubic hair grow back.

Once she had licked my cock and balls till they were quite wet she took the head of my cock in her mouth. She swallowed my cock till I felt the head hit the entrance of her throat then she pulled back slowly as she sucked.

I could tell I wasn't going to last, as her sucking felt so good and I had been arouse for what seemed like hours. I could feel her tongue dancing on my cock like a snaked playing with its prey. It wasn't long before I was bucking and I felt the beginnings of my orgasm start to tickle my balls.

"Oh god Angie you're going to have me cuming any second. God your mouth feels so good." I told her in warning.

She never faltered as her mouth kept moving and she kept sucking. Less then a minute later I felt the first squirt of cum leave my balls and blast into her mouth. It was followed by a second and a third as Angie squeezed my balls as if she was milking. Three more squirts of cum left me before I finally stopped cuming.

After Angie got the last of my load into her mouth she slid the panties back into place and gave them a small kiss before moving up to lay her head on my chest. As I had done the day before I pulled her head close to mine for a thank you kiss. This time I received a shocking surprise.

This time when our lips met Angie didn't open her mouth for my tongue. She held her lips closed as I tried to slide my tongue into her mouth. After a second or two her lips parted slightly and I felt something enter my mouth. At first I thought it was her saliva but it was thick like egg yokes. It only took a second before I realized what Angie was putting in my mouth was my own semen.

It's amazing what goes though your mind in a millisecond. I was revolted by what I felt then I wanted push her away. But in my mind I heard the words she used the day before about how men felt about their own sperm. I didn't want to be one of those men; I wanted Angie to think I was special. So I forced my tongue into her mouth so the rest of my semen could flow from hers into mine.

As soon as the semen started flowing I could feel Angie was thrilled with me. Her tits started rubbing against my chest and her pussy started grinding against my depleted cock. I heard her moan like she was cuming this only spurred me on to take in more.

The sperm that trickled from her mouth didn't taste that bad. It was thicker than I expected and it was slightly bitter. But all in all there really wasn't much of a flavor to it. It wasn't something I would go looking for but if it made Angie happy for me to swallow it I was happy to do it. For some reason I knew it would taste better from her pussy.

We continued to kiss for a long time as we share the sperm. For some reason I didn't swallow it right away, but instead I pushed it back in to Angie's mouth she in turned pushed it back into my mouth. After a few minutes of this it felt like the sperm had grown till it filled both our mouths. I really didn't have much choice as I swallowed down about half of the stuff. Angie swallowed too but there was still some left in our mouths.

When neither of us could breathe any longer Angie pulled back and swallowed down what was in her mouth before saying. "You're wonderful. I was only going to give you a little bit just so you could taste it but you wanted more. I can't tell you how happy that makes me." Before I could say anything Angie's lips were back on me and we kissed till we were both breathless.

The show we had been watching was long over and another show had started by the time we ended our kiss and looked to see what time it was. Angie didn't seem to care what was on the TV as she turned off the set and pulled me to my feet. We put the left over pizza in the fridge and the glasses in the sink before we went up to her bedroom.

When we first walked into the bedroom Angie lit a few candles. She said the warm glow from the candles was more romantic than the small bedside light or no light at all. Once the candles were lit she took me into her arms where we kissed while still standing.

Before Angie's back touched the bed her robe and night gown was all ready off. Once I had her on the bed I went to work kissing my way down her body making sure to lick or kiss ever inch. I made sure to spend a long time on her D cup breasts till she had at least two orgasms before I made my way down to her womanly center.