Jackie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was wetter than she had been the day before. She actually seemed to gush fluid as I licked at her love nest. But I didn't spend all my time licking her hole. I made sure to suck and nibble on her hard little clit that seemed to pop out of its hood.

I really didn't pay much attention as to how many orgasms she had. All I know is every time her body would become ridged; I would sneak down and drink from her hole. When she became too sensitive she pulled me up so she could clean my face with her tongue.

Once my face was clean and we shared several kisses Angie pulled the panties that I was wearing down and guided my cock to her wet hole. Even though I had sucked her dry several times her pussy was as wet as it had been when I first went down on her.

Thanks to the orgasm I had earlier I was able to fuck her for a long time. Yet this did nothing in bringing her to orgasm. Finally when I was close to orgasm myself I braced myself with one hand as rubbed her clit with the other. Angie went off like a rocket and soon I was filling her hole with my seed.

After pulling me down so we could hug and kiss Angie asked. "Do you want to clean me or should we go into the shower"

"You want me to clean you with my tongue don't you?" I asked though I already knew the answer.

"Yes baby I do but only if that's what you want." She said leaving the decision up to me.

I knew when she feed me my seed earlier I would be licking it from her fuck hole the next time we made love. With very little reluctance I kissed my way down her body. Not like I did earlier, this time I only left a tiny trail of kisses till I was lying between her spread legs again.

Angie had left her legs up so very little of my sperm had oozed out of her. At the very edges of her slit there was a small gob of white cum waiting for my lips. I quickly licked up the liquid pearl and tasted it. It tasted like what Angie had feed me earlier except her wonderful pussy flavor was added to it.

While I savored the tiny morsel a second glob appeared at the entrance to her hole. As I licked that one up I felt Angie's muscles flex and larger wad came oozing out. I not only found that our combined secretions were palatable but I also found I like the taste. I quickly licked up all I could find, but that wasn't enough for Angie.

Angie grabbed my head and pulled it into my crotch and said. "Let me show you how my other cream-pie eater like being feed. Just go with me and if you don't like it this way we won't do it again."

I couldn't say anything as my mouth was being held tightly to her pussy. Angie clenched her thighs around my head and started to turn. Before I knew it I was on my back and Angie was sitting astride my face. Her thighs were on either side of my head and her pussy was directly over my mouth. If I wanted to say anything it wasn't possible as a healthy flow of cum started running out of Angie's pussy and into my mouth.

I had been surprised by this move, as I didn't expect her to sit on my face. I quickly realized that this was the best position as the creamy substance easily flowed from her pussy and into my mouth. As each drop fell into my mouth I drank it down and waited for the next drop to fall.

Angie also had a way to make this faster. As I had my eyes closed so I could concentrate on what I was doing I felt movement above my face. When I open my eyes I saw Angie's fingers dancing on her clit. After what seemed like only a few seconds I heard Angie squeal that she was cuming again as a deluge of her cream flowed out of her pussy and into my mouth. I could barely keep up with the river that poured out of her till she practically passed out from her orgasm.

Angie fell forward as her finger clutched at her pussy. She lay prone on the bed as her body continued to spasm. I would have to say it appeared to me that was the strongest orgasm I ever saw Angie have. Even when I touched her leg she jumped like I hit her with a hot poker.

After Angie had time to recover she crawled into my arms and rested her head on my chest. Even after that I could feel her entire body jerk as if it was hit by an electric prod. When she could speak she said. "God that was the best orgasm I've had with a lover. It was better than any other."

"Really," I asked and I was sure she could feel the pride in my voice. "Even that other guy who licked you after he came in you?"

"Oh yes baby even him. He would never let me dress him in girl's clothes like you do. He wasn't as secure with his sexuality like you are." She told me before she kissed me deeply.

It surprised me she said this, as I was starting to wonder myself about my sexuality. I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with me. Not only was I letting Angie dress me in her clothes, but also I was starting to like how they felt on me. Then again I liked having sex with Angie and I wasn't even interested in other men so I couldn't possible be gay could I.

Before my mind could get too clouded by these thoughts Angie looked up at me and said. "We should take a shower before going to sleep love."

I chuckled and said. "I thought that was the reason for me cleaning you out."

Angie pinched my nipple through the nightgown I was still wearing and said. "If we were going to make love again I would clean enough but seeing we're going to sleep we should shower or we'll be smelly in the morning."

Angie and I took a shower together. She then gave me a clean pair of panties and another nightgown to wear to bed. In less than a half hour we were asleep.