All Comments on 'Jackie's New Job Ch. 04'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
About time...

...for another installment. The story line is great - and the writing is terrific. The only draw back is that the editing is at a lower standard than the three previous installments. Over all though it has earned one of my few 5's.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
It is wonderful to see this erotic story continue

The writing is good and looking for more eroticism and flaunting exhibitionism in the next chapter. Wonderfully descriptive and the set up to her new life is good, and yet not quite the feeling of passion developed between the two. It’s right now more like whore and pimp. I know more will come between them as this fantasy develops.

It’s wonderful to see you wanting to write this again. I hope more is coming soon with this story. No mater what no one writes better dialogue that makes you feel and see every word.

With the greatest of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good to have you back

Hi Jackie,

i was afraid the story would have finished. But now, thanks and give us a little bit more ..... more of this hot stuff, maybe 20 degress more.

Archie

pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
It just keeps getting better

Your description of Jackie servicing David in front of his employees was one of the hottest things I've ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter.

browneyedgirl272004browneyedgirl272004about 18 years ago
Thank You !

I kept looking to see if you would continue the story, and I was not disappointed...I cannot wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other comments -- I'm ready for another chapter at any time. It's an enjoyable concept -- to live a life not caring about the costs of things. To be a modern day Wm Randolph Hearst -- yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I am enjoying your story. It is time for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the best

these have been some of the hottest stories i have ever read. i wish i could find a job like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot,hot,hot

i cream my pants every time i thing about these stories. if this happens out there, i wish i knew where and how to get a job like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the Story

Please continue this story line. Maybe 4 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's been a long time

This story is going along so well, it would be a shame for you to stop now. I am so in lust with your characters, although like Mel I only seem to watch.

Get back to work, your audience is waiting!

Thanks for what you have done and are about to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yes

next i need to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot.

I rarely reread stories on literotica. This is actually the first time i have, and i wasn't dissapointet. I hope you will soon follow up on it with yet another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please finish, you had a good story going !

Please finish, you had a good story going !

steamoilsteamoilalmost 15 years ago
I want the next chapter and the one after

I really liked the idea and the execution of this series. I can't wait to read more. Such an interesting set of characters and situations.

steamoilsteamoilalmost 15 years ago
wet and hard

I wanted to edit my comment but found I couldn't, so here is the extra. I was dripping the whole time reading this story. When I went to bed the story was in my mind and I was still wet. I usually sleep deeply, but I woke in the middle of the night with a raging hard on, and had a hard (!) time getting the story out of my mind, finally dropping off many hours later. That's never happened to me before, so the story was HOT, HOT, HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Great story, I was really dissapointed when I hit the end. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! This is great!

I really hope you decide to share more of this awesome story. I have rarely enjoyed reading a story as much as I enjoyed this one and I am looking forward to Jackie's further adventures!

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachabout 14 years ago

Please continue the stories! Preferably with a little more sex in this one : ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wanting more

This is one of the best series I have ever read!

Just when it got more delicious it ended. Please more, more, more.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
I used to love applying for jobs like Jackies!

Your boss sounds like a 'Real BDSM' player young lady like 'Master' Kent, referred to in my 'exhibitionist' life stories, thrilling 'naked ladies' with jobs designed to promote sexual lavaciousness in increasingly public situations!

A dedicated 'Anal Sex' afficionado, he trained me to enjoy painful sex as his entire kinky family enjoyed my nubile anal entrance, forming written experiences for Literotican readers enjoyment, late last Century. Your 'Jackie's New Job' tale had similarities to my own business activities, cementing my husband's enjoyment of sexual activities, once again. Let your imagination run riot, encompassing every known sexual deviance to masochistic mankind, revealing sadistic employers as ideal sexual beings.

BTW; Strong women can convert 'SM' situations to their own advantage, promoting 'CFNM' households if they wished to enjoy 'male' humiliation? Keep records of these new job descriptions, then reverse your 'wealthy employer's situation, turning him into your own personal 'naked' sex-slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It!

Ty for this story. It was hard for me to stop reading it. I felt like I could identify with the main character. Even though she has been hired as a high price whore, the romantic in me finds myself hoping that David falls in love with her! Love it!

asianmatureadultmodelasianmatureadultmodelover 12 years ago
I love your story

I wish I could be Jackie.

jwittjrjwittjrover 11 years ago
Jackie's hot

Love the entire story just wishing for more of a conclusion, leaves a lot to the imagination that is for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish it

I enjoyed the story or I should what there was of it. It's sort of left hanging there and not finished. Are there going to be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hanging on a rope here...

You can't just quit...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fifty Shades of Jackie

Jackiegirl,

This is much shorter than FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, but much better! I do hope you continue it for at least a dozen hot chapters! I could suggest ten more chapters real quick ...

This storyline may not be totally original, but it is a brilliant twist. Please do continue!

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 7 years ago
I hope there is more, Jackiegirl, wherever you are...

=:)

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Please

May I have some more?

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 6 years ago
Very nice!! Well written and well enjoyed.

Wildcatting in the Permian Basin can make some folks millionaires! Great story and the picture of David is excellent--especially the visit to the veteran's hospital. Casn't wait for more! Give it to us RIGHT NOW!!!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Wait this is the end? No!

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

I loved it! I hope there is a lot more coming.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter11 months ago

Well. Now I'm sad, but still good and hard. You stopped or you are gone and we dont get to continue perving and cum at the end. I love to collaborate if you need help. Best wishes and thanks for a good hard on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous