All Comments on 'Jackie's New Job'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlover 18 years ago
Damn you are one hot writer

This is a fantastic story, definitely way above the normal stuff here on the site. You had me hooked from the first couple of paragraphs. Now I have to go change my panties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn hot and ...

...and the stuff of a girl's fantasies. I know that under the right circumstances, I could have done the same time when I was younger. Come to think about it, I could do it today, if somebody would have me. I have got to go to bed now and take care of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY HOT...

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

very well written. I can't wait for part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One hot story

This was one hot story that was very well written. Loved the lead in to the story and the seer erotic nature of the entire story. Now I know what I'll do when I win the lottery!

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
Wonderful!

The characters and plot were so wonderfully well-developed, all leading up to a very erotic interview scene with the new boss. I can't wait to see what Jackie is willing to do next time for that big paycheck.

LustHoseLustHoseover 18 years ago
Looking forward to Career Development

Strong character development.

Going to be interesting to see if Dave is a Perv or just interested in forming Jackie into the woman of his dreams.

Anticipating a great read; Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazingly well written- they didn't have sex, but I'm both entertained and hard as a rock. Exceptional work! More, please!

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 18 years ago
A Series in the Making?

This story is absolutely unbelievably intense, even though the main character never gets what she truly needs. The foundation has definitely been laid for a long, intense, adventurous series... and I certainly hope that there is more forthcoming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT BUILD UP

This was a totally awesome read!!!! Was hard for a longtime afterwards!!!!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Damn Good Writing

That was one great piece of writing. So far I have read 2 of your stories and both of them have been superb. Thank you for taking the time to write them and thank you for sharing them with us.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Another Surprise

Jackie continues her streak...

Even in a story with minimally described sex (in the very beginning), this story had sexual tension.

In fact, knowing the title of the story – and guessing the premise that Jackie becomes a whore – I usually shy away from this kind of effort. It's usually contrived. Here... not so. It was surprisingly well done.

The only thing I worry about now is that I've read three stories and each one seems the beginning of a bigger effort. I do hope that we see some sequels in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific Story

First one of Jackie's that I've read and it is GREAT! Can't wait for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCITING STORY!

An tremendously exciting story! Thank you, Jackiegirl! It is to me particularly intriguing that this erotic story would be written by a woman --- It is such a brilliant articulation of a MALE sexual fantasy! Every one of JACKIE'S NEW JOB's male readers would LOVE to be in David's position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story please keep on writing another 42++ chapters. ;)

Maybe some humiliating things like toys in public or as sexy personal assistent, always dressed like a high-class whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Read - one handed....

This is a great start to I hope a long story. Keep up the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jackiegirl's Stories

Great story, please keep it going. Will be a very sexy series.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

And what about when the year is up? Will she be extended in a new contract? Can she get him to impregnate her and what happens if she is successful. This is a very erotic situation and I'm not sure I would do differently if I was Dale and could afford it.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88over 18 years ago
Very Nice

Thanks for sharing the beginning to this very sexy story. The writing is done well and the plot you've chosen is intriguing and erotic. Please continue this story and lead us further into Jackie's New Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Goodies

Very good! I hardly noticed no one had sex. Your writing is great, and kept me wanting, and wanting. I can't wait to read part 2 (which I'll do now)

mayflymayflyover 18 years ago
We want more!

What a great story. As mentioned earlier even with no sex I was glued to the pages. I have read all the others under Jackiegirl and read a couple of your old stories as well. If you need encouragement to write more, consider yourself encouraged!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy cow, give me more now

This turned me on sooo much! Please write more.

Medusa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
slippery

very slippery

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
NOT MUCH MORE I CAN SAY

It has already been said, a really good story.

FirebrainFirebrainalmost 14 years ago
I found you through another writer

...and I'm glad that I looked. I could have moaned out loud with Jackie by the end of it. Visceral.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter11 months ago

Got me rock hard. Love a woman who wants to be used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous