All Comments on 'Jackie's Wal-Mart Experence'

by Boudreaux1111

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GET AN EDITOR

All the misspellings makes it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Functional Illiterates Shouldn't Write

...before correcting that deficiency.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Reminds me of how John Haefner used to do.

Wal-Mart's John Haefner, who is now in Personnel in Wal-Mart's headquarters in Arkansas, used to be Store Manager in Wal-Mart's Moses Lake, WA store. Claiming to be an outstanding Christian, he used to take both married and single women back into his Manager's office and shut the door. They often left 30-60 minutes later, walking bowlegged with cum seeping down their inner thighs if they had a dress on, or their pants showing a certain wetness, also on their inner thighs. A few of them gave birth 9 months later but no one seemed to know who the father(s) were. And the women involved often were promoted afterwards to Assistant Store Manager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Small world!

Somebody else that knew Haefner! He was one horny dude, but my sister is still the asst. manager at her Walmart, even though he's gone and her kid is grown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good story spoilt

The spelling and grammar spoil what could have been a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a crock of excrement!

The plot is ridiculous, the only job she could get was a Wal-Mart? I didn't realize that Wal-Mart paid so well that you wouldn't call the police, followed by a lawyer to SUE their asses. Gosh, I find it hard to believe that in the U.S. where you can successfully sue for burning yourself on coffee from McDonald's, you wouldn't sue one of the largest companies in the world for sexual harressment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Was this written black?

This was horrid and by your profile you match another old submissive on here posting stories.

It was written quite racist in being black. Whether deliberate or written doped up, it was still bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry I gave up on the first paragraph

He fell from a latter. Now what kind of ladder is that? Maybe it was a ladder that was later so it became a latter? Spell check does not work if you misspell a word and it spells the same as another word. Grammar checks are almost worthless. An editor is your only hope if you want to keep writing, or, of course, you could go back and finish high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Should Just Write gay - black cocks & all

Your bio stated proclivity has weakened your mind set and caused disdain.<P>

Get into the proper venue where you might be appreciated or tolerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

poorley written, stupid, not erotic,just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now that is

not a man or a husband, but a whimp and a self made chuckhold. Is that what you were trying to relay in this so called story? If it was, you could have saved the time in writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Keep writing. Love that cuckold stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spell check, please

Your first sentence in the story had a bad mispelling. "In 1980 I was out of work because off an industrial accident".

It should be 'of'. THINK! A mispelling in THE first sentence?

Turns a reader off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The story had promise, but...

Confusing, stupid, not well written or basic spell check.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just a plain bland fucking story. Most of the happenings were pretty predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous