Jack's Education Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Elizabeth, very good," Tim said. "Now we can all see that you are indeed a very desirable woman. If you were my housekeeper, I would also want you to be waiting for me when I got home!"

Elizabeth blushed at this comment, saying, "I don't know what you mean by that!"

"Oh, nothing, never mind. OK, Elizabeth, now we've got this far we may as well see everything you've got!"

"Oh, no, please don't make me do that!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" Tim asked, then saying, "Oh, excuse my manners. It's very rude of me to ask you to be naked, when we're not. Come on guys, where's your manners? Off with your shorts!" The guys wearing shorts all unhesitatingly whipped them off, exposing their rampant cocks. Then Tim said, "Elizabeth, have you ever seen cocks as hard as these before?"

Elizabeth blushed again and shook her head.

"All right, then," Tim said. "We're all naked and you're overdressed! Off with the girdle and then we're done!"

Elizabeth looked at him sadly, tears welling in her eyes. "Please don't make me do this!" she pleaded.

"Come on, Elizabeth. We're young boys and we've never seen a real woman naked before. Please, won't you be our dream girl?"

"I don't want to do this!" she almost screamed.

"Ssh, ssh, you'll wake the neighbors!" Tim admonished. "The sooner you pull that girdle off, the sooner we'll leave!"

"And that will be it?"

"Yes, that will be it."

Elizabeth slowly placed her hands on the waistband of her girdle and eased it over her hips. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered them until they were down to her knees, when she let them go and they too dropped to the floor. The boys were still unable to see her snatch though because she was covering it with her hands.

"Come on, Elizabeth, show us your pussy!" Tim pleaded. "Sit down and open your legs!"

The boys started chanting quietly, "Pu-say, pu-say, let's see your pu-say!"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Elizabeth moaned, as she slumped down into the chair, finally exposing her genital area, which was crowned with a thick growth of black hair, contrasting with her lily-white skin. Tim came closer with the camera and then he noticed something glistening down there.

"Elizabeth," he asked. "Are you turned on?"

She blushed again and shook her head. "No, no, I'm not!" but she knew that it wasn't true.

"So why does your pussy look wet?"

"I..I..I don't know!"

"Look Elizabeth, we can't leave you unsatisfied like this. Would you like us to bring you off?"

"I don't know what you mean!"

"I mean that you really need to have an orgasm to relieve that pressure you're feeling!"

Elizabeth blushed again and nodded, saying quietly, "Yes, I do need that!"

"All right, here's the deal. You can pick any one of the guys here to bring you to orgasm and the rest of us will just watch, OK?"

She sighed and nodded her agreement. "OK, but you promise only one will touch me?"

"Yes, we promise. Right, guys?"

"Right!" they chorused.

"OK, Elizabeth?"

"OK."

"So pick your person!"

Elizabeth looked at each of them in turn, her eyes finally landing on Jack. "You. You haven't said a word all night about this. I want it to be you!"

"Bravo, Jack!" Jim said. "Go for it!"

Jack stood up, his hard dick still waving in the air. "Thanks, Elizabeth, you won't be sorry you picked me! How would you like to cum? Finger, tongue or prick? It's your choice!"

"It's all the same to me!"

"OK, let me try my tongue and we'll see how that works, OK?"

"OK. Just get it over and done with!"

"Yes, ma'am! Just lift up your feet on to the arms of the chair, and hold on!"

Elizabeth did as he instructed and Jack knelt on the floor in front of her, his cock still rampant with pre-cum leaking from the tip. Tim and Jim both came closer with their cameras, positioning themselves on either side of Jack. Suddenly Tim called out, "Tom you got that condom handy? We still need to catch Jack's cum!"

Tom rushed into his uncle's bedroom, soon coming back with the condom, handing it to Jack. "Quick, Jack, put this on, you look like you need to cum yourself!" Jack knelt up to put it on, when he had a sudden thought. "Elizabeth, I've never used one of these before. Would you put it on for me?"

Everyone was expecting Elizabeth to refuse, so they were very surprised when she deftly opened the package and quickly slipped the sheath on to his erection. This told them that she was more experienced in such matters than she had let on. After it was on, she resumed her position and said huskily, "OK, eat me now!"

Jack's hands cupped around Elizabeth's thighs, moving in until his thumbs encountered her cunt lips. As he gently moved his thumbs back and forth along Elizabeth's opening, she slowly rocked her hips up and down. Elizabeth pulled Jack's head against her cunt, and gasped as Jack reached out with his tongue. Slowly, he licked her moist cunt lips, spread by his thumbs, and urged on by her moans. His tongue licked against Elizabeth's clit, causing her to arch sharply upwards. Jack held firm, tantalizing Elizabeth by slowly frisking her clit with his tongue. As Elizabeth's moans became louder, Jack pushed his tongue deeper and deeper into her twat.

Shuddering, Elizabeth felt a release starting from within, and started to pull back, but Jack continued to urge her on by sucking on her clit. He gently rubbed Elizabeth's buttocks, and tantalized her clit again, urging her on still further and causing her hips to again respond, feeling herself on the edge. Jack hung on while they rocked against each other, and when he felt Elizabeth begin shuddering, he clamped his mouth tightly on her pussy as her orgasm swept through her body and her feet slipped off the armchair in a mixture of exhaustion and ecstasy. She lay back in the chair, her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

After a while Elizabeth opened her eyes and smiled at Jack, the first time she had smiled since she had entered the apartment. "Jack, that was fabulous!"

Jack smiled back at her. "Glad you liked it! I said you wouldn't be sorry!"

Tim stood up as he finished shooting. "So, Elizabeth, I guess that's it for us."

"OK, then."

"Hey, wait a minute, we still have unfinished business," Tom said. "Jack hasn't cum yet!"

"Hey, that's true!" Tim said. "You know, Elizabeth, it would only be fair if you returned the favor, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, you're right. Jack, you want me to bring you off?"

"Oh, yes, I'd like that," Jack replied. "And what I would really like is......"

Jim interrupted Jack in mid-sentence with, "Jack, you gotta fuck her!"

Jack grinned at him. "As I was saying, Elizabeth, what I'd really like to do is to fuck you! But only if you want. We're through forcing you into things, right, Tim?"

"That's right. We've got all we need to keep you from giving away our secret."

Elizabeth replied then, "OK, Jack, I'll let you fuck me doggy style, OK?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Why don't you kneel down on the floor right here?"

Elizabeth nodded and knelt on all fours on the carpet in front of the couch so the others could see all the action. She looked back at Jack and asked, "Are you hard enough or do you need some help?"

"No, he's hard as a rock!" Tim told her.

Jack moved in behind Elizabeth, his engorged cock pointed at her upturned rear, as she rested her head on the floor and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart showing Jack her pink puckered anus and spreading open her hot dripping cunt. Jack moved forward and rubbed the head of his throbbing prick into Elizabeth's pussy and rubbed it up and down from her clit to her pulsing pink anus. Elizabeth now seemed anxious to feel Jack's dick up her pussy so she pushed back towards him forcing his cock head into her juicy twat. Jack pushed forward and his entire cock disappeared into her dripping pussy. Jack proceeded to pound Elizabeth's cunt with long hard strokes, slapping her open pussy with his aching cum filled balls. Elizabeth was panting and moaning as Jack kept ramming his prick deep into her hot twat making her generous ass cheeks quiver every time his thighs struck them.

Jack was breathing hard now after fucking Elizabeth as hard as he could, so with his cock embedded in her cunt he reached down under her body and grabbed a tit with each hand. Jack pulled her up so that only her knees were on the floor. He slipped his right hand down her body, past her belly, and began playing with her love button until she bucked back against him and shouted out loud as she came again, collapsing on the floor in ecstasy, letting Jack's still hard prick slip all the way out of her sloppy pussy. The guys watching were stroking themselves furiously, but they could see that Jack still hadn't put any cum into the condom.

"What's going on, Jack?" Tim asked. "You haven't cum yet?"

"No," Jack replied, panting. "She's not very tight."

"Try a tit-fuck, maybe?"

"Good idea, Tim." He bent down to talk to Elizabeth. "Is that OK with you, Elizabeth?"

"Sure, Jack," she replied, turning on to her back and pushing her huge tits together. "Put it here, baby," she said and Jack straddled her body with his throbbing cock poised between them. Elizabeth relaxed her grip and Jack's meat slipped deep into her cleavage. Elizabeth pushed her monsters together again and covered it completely with her female flesh. Jack's cock was completely lubricated from Elizabeth's love juice, so he was able to thrust his meat back and forth easily inside the cozy cushions. That did the trick and soon Jack was moaning, "Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" and as he pulled his spasming dick from its cradle, they all could see the tip of the condom filled up with his cum.

"Quick, Jeff, the glass," Tim exclaimed, as Jack started to carefully pull the rubber off his cock and as soon as the glass was produced, Jack let the cum drain into it. "OK, guys, this seals the deal!" Tim announced as all five dipped a finger into the silver liquid in the bottom of the glass and sucked it off into their mouths. "I now pronounce Jack to be a fully-fledged member of the One-Eyed Brotherhood!"

Tom brought them all back to reality when he said, "Hey, guys, we gotta get going, before Uncle Eddie gets home and finds us naked with his housekeeper. Elizabeth, you've been a lot of fun, and I hope I'll see you again soon."

Elizabeth got up on her knees and said, "I had fun, too! I haven't cum so hard in ages. Not even Mr. Ma..." She caught herself before she said what she was about to say, but Tom picked up on it.

"Now I know why you're here this late, Elizabeth! You sleep with my uncle, don't you?"

"I never said that!"

"Never mind, your secret is safe with us!" Tom grinned.

"Well, I still don't know what you boys were up to, and I don't really care," she replied. "Now get going, so I can clean up before your uncle gets home."

By now the boys were all dressed again, and they waved her goodnight, as they went through the door. All except Jack, that is, as he went back over to her and gave her a gentle goodnight kiss. "Good night, Elizabeth. Thank you for a good time!"

"Good night Jack. I hope I see you again soon."

The boys jumped into the van and they were laughing and joking all the way home about what a wonderful evening it had been.

12