Jack's Education Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was at his peak now and was about to unleash his load, while Latesha had now dug into the mattress and was clutching on to bunched up sheets as the look on her face told them that she was nearing the top. She was moaning as her face was contorted from the pressure of her impending orgasm. She cried out and her pussy spasmed around Tim's prick as she came. As she did Tim pulled out his purple headed monster and stroked it a couple of times. Suddenly he shuddered and a thick wad of milky white cum shot out of his cock on to Latesha's belly and tits. The next stroke brought another wad of cum shooting out and this one splattered across her upper lip, nose, and by her eye. The third and fourth spurts hit her chin and throat and two more weaker pulses left a puddle of cum between her tits which were now glistening with moisture, and some cum was leaking off to the side and down on her neck. Latesha was now covered with cum and as Tim recovered from his orgasm, he turned to Jack and asked, "I hope you caught all that?"

"Sure did, Tim!" Jack replied, his cock hard as iron after watching the fuckfest before their eyes.

Tim turned back to look at Latesha, her dark skin glistening with the string of pearls Tim had just given her, and asked tenderly, "You feeling OK, babe?"

She smiled at him and replied, "Never better, big boy! I think I need to get a shower now, though."

"No problem. Grab a shower and take a break for a while, while we recover."

"What do you mean? I thought we were finished? You've all fucked me!"

Tim laughed. "Oh, no, we're not finished yet. We still have a couple of things left for us to get even with you about!"

"But I gotta get home soon! My folks will wonder where I am!"

"Don't worry, we'll get you home in plenty of time. Now, I've just had an idea. Jeff, you want to help Latesha clean up?"

"Sure, Tim!"

"OK, then. Latesha, our friend will help you in the shower while we set up for the next round!"

Latesha set off for the bathroom and as she approached Jeff, he held out his hand to hold hers, saying, "Come on, sweetie, I'll help you!"

She looked at him suspiciously, but didn't see any sign of maliciousness in his face, so she held his hand as they went into the bathroom. He was still naked and his cock was semi-erect after watching his friends fuck her. He was still glowing from his turn with her and had nothing but love in his heart for her after they had made love so sweetly. If one could have read his mind now, they would have discovered that he was secretly wishing that the other guys would leave so that he and Latesha could be alone together. In reality he knew that this would not happen, so he closed the bathroom door behind them and turned on the water. He turned to Latesha and whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you, Latesha, and I really don't think my friends are going to either. I don't have any hard feelings about last night, although my ass is still sore! If things do happen to get too rough, I will help you as best I can, OK?" He smiled at her and kissed her softly on her full lips, and she responded to his kind words.

"OK, Jeff. I'll trust you. Are you really all brothers?"

"Not blood brothers. The five of us are a brotherhood, almost like a secret society really."

"What kind of secrets do you have?"

"Something like you caught me doing last night. Actually, I was supposed to be lookout for the others but I was so caught up with watching you that I didn't see Frank coming. I really think you're beautiful, Latesha."

"So where were the others?"

"On the garage roof next door."

"They were all spying on me?"

"Yeah. That's what we do. We look out for girls undressing, so we can spy on them."

"Peeping toms, huh?"

"Reckon so, Latesha! It's exciting though. Sometimes we catch some real good pictures and a couple of times we've actually caught them fucking!"

"Way out! So there's just the five of you? No girls?"

"Girls? No! What girls would be interested in spying on other girls?"

"Well, I would have thought that if you had a girl in the group, she might be able to set up situations for you. Did you ever think of that?"

Jeff thought for a while. "No, I don't think we ever thought about that. Why do you ask?"

"Don't you think it would be exciting if a girl was with you? What do y'all do if you see something that really turns you on? Jerk each other off?"

"Basically, yes."

"Well, if you had the right kind of girl with you, wouldn't you like her to suck or fuck you instead of jerking off?"

"Well, I guess so. What are you getting at?"

"I'm willing to be that girl! Wouldn't that be more exciting?" "Well, I'd be excited to have you around, that's for sure! I don't know what the others would think, though. Are you sure you want to be around five white guys?"

"Of course I do. You haven't seen me try to escape or even struggle, have you? What do you think it would take to persuade them? I've already fucked them, so what else do you think I could do?"

"You're really keen on this, aren't you?"

"Yes, I want to do it!"

"How would Frank feel about it if he knew?"

"Don't worry about him. I can handle him. Besides, I'm getting tired of his weird ways."

"OK, then. You want me to ask the others, then?"

"Yes, Jeff, I do."

"If I get you in, will you be my special girl?"

She looked at him, smiling. "If that's what you really want. Do you really want a black girlfriend?"

"I want to be your boyfriend. You're very beautiful and I don't care what color you are, black, pink, purple, it makes no difference to me, you're still beautiful."

"Well, that's nice. OK, Jeff. Get me in and I'll be your girl! And I'm really sorry for what Frank did to you last night, OK?"

Jeff grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. "OK, Latesha, we've got a deal! And I accept your apology. "

She reached down for his cock and was surprised to find that it was hard again. "Wow," she said, "this feels nice!"

"To me, too, Latesha. Let's get into the shower, OK?"

"OK!"

12