All Comments on 'Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 01'

by AngryYoungMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
You have written a fine first chapter!

This was exceptionally good reading, especially from a new and yet unpublished author. You have every right to be pleased with this effort; I look forward to Chapter 02 and please have five stars - and welcome to Literotica!

TheTeaserTheTeaserabout 11 years ago
Good Start

True fantasy material - full use of all her fuck holes and $21m!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

A great beginning! Five stars and it's been added to my bookmarks.

BKMASTABKMASTAabout 11 years ago
The beginning sounds like me right now

I hope my own story is like yours in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So amazing

Such a gorgeous, vicious beginning with so much potential to move forward into a loving but still just as disciplined relationship. I can't wait for the next chapter!

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInabout 11 years ago
Great first story!

Wow--very nice! Hard to believe this is your first effort! Please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Have I read this before?

It's good but I seem to recall a very similar story from S1lverF0x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better something

Start with editing. I usually don't complain about spelling and such but a couple of times I lost the flow in this story of abuse due to spelling/editing errors. By the way, he's a jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

I have read all ur chapters and love them all though it was real sadistic it made it that more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total crap

He takes a young woman that's obviously emotional devastated and instead of helping her he abuses her? He could have gently taken control, cashed the check, put most of it in her name and then forced her to get some mental help. Instead he turns into a vengeful animal. I won't bother to read any more of this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've only read a little bit--

however, I think this "getting in shape" stuff is b.s. I mean, he should eat healthy food and walk some, and that's it. Oh--stretching is important. Gentle stretches. Don't sit at all.

If he really wants to do more, fine. But--to himself--don't strain yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is amazing--

but i'm a Mormon wife--one of three. Our husband's a philosophy professor. Quite resprected in "animal rights."

You probably don't believe I'm Mormon and one of three wives.

Why not?

Look at how you describe couples, here?

These Lit sites give me more freedom. And I have very little freedom.

But I don't get beaten very much anymore. The two new wives are younger than me. (One's only--) Their asses are cuter. Much cuter.

Thank you god.

(And I really don't know what to do or have anyone to talk to.)

Besides, I'm just talking to a guy, here. Look at the new wives pics.

If this keep up, I may be able to escape. (This isn't cheezy. It's "real." Ha, ha)

Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i sorta understand how he can be angry,but come on! esentualy rapeing her throught is an instent turn-off. mabe say "i'd like to think on this,your welcome to sleep on the couch" and then she has the night to think ? i like it but it needs a little work on jack's asswhole atittude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Little too rapey

I didn't get how he switched from being mostly normal at the beginning to 100% Bdsm person

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

i have read the comments posted previously and they are obviously from people who do not understand the lifestyle like you and i do. in response to the one posted on 5/29/14, what is your version of "normal"? is it the vanilla life that most people these days lead? a person can lead a "normal" regular life outside the house and do things any other person would do, but have this private part of themselves that is involved in bdsm. for all you know, half of your friends may be involved in it, and you wouldnt know unless they told you, because we are good at controlling this part of our lives. bdsm is normal, despite the way the media seems to paint it these days with that damn movie and book, 50 shades of grey (btw 50 shades is not a real bdsm relationship it is forced and abusive.....). i won't even bother responding to the rest, but that was my 2 cents. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous