Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pulled back, until her lips were pursed against the tip of his dick, then slowly pushed forward, making her take it back in. The whole time, her tongue kept dancing on his cock. She was driving him wild. He kept up the movement, makin her take as much as she could handle, then pulling almost completely out. Her blowjobs were always very good, but he loved the idea of her squatting on her heels, legs open, pussy literally dripping, and her hands behind her back. As he thought about the power he had, that he could make her do anything he wanted, he almost shot his load right then. But he recovered, pulling out of her mouth just in time.

"Stand up. Lean forward, head on the back of the sofa with your legs straight. Keep your hands behind your back."

She struggled to get into position. All her weight was being held by her head and neck. He kept her there and left the room. She didn't realize it, because she couldn't see anything but the sofa with the way she was leaned over. He returned with some rope, and tied her hair to one end of the rope, and pulled back, until she was clear of the couch, all her weight held up by the rope in her hair. He then folded her arms, left wrist on right elbow and vice versa. He wrapped the other end of the rope around her arms, locking them into place. He made sure there was no slack in the rope. Now her head was at a right angle to her back, hair in a ponytail that was pulled along the length of the rope, tied taught to her forearms, that were wrapped together by the rope. It was an amazing sight, but probably not comfortable. She wouldn't be able to stand unless he was holding her up, balancing on her 4 inch heels being impossible. He kept a small length of rope from her arms in his hand, as a rein of sorts. He had removed his jeans before leaving the room, and now took off his shirt. To make sure she knew that he controlled her position, he slowly let out some of the rope, making her tilt forward until her forehead just touched the back of the sofa. Then he pulled it back until her legs with straight up, at a right angle with the floor.

He spread her legs wide, dropping her pussy to just the right height. Seeing that her wetness had not abated, he lined up and slid his whole length into her, in one swift move. He was buried, his balls slapping her clit with the force of his penetration and her ass smacking against his hips. She sighed loudly when his mushroom head spread her lips, and then shrieked when he bottomed out. She hadn't had a cock this big since they broke up, and she was not used to the thickness. But the feeling of fullness, that so suddenly took hold, had her on the edge. He just needed a few quick strokes and she would explode. He held for a few seconds, enjoying the tightness of her wet tunnel. But he could feel the light pulsing of her pussy, and realised how close she was.

He had a dilemma on his hands. On the one hand, he wanted to hold her off from an orgasm as long as possible, maybe not even let her cum for a few days. On the other, he had never made her climax before, and wanted to see it. He was considering his choices when she started to squirm, she was trying to lean back and pull forward, but she didn't have much flexibility in her situation. He made the decision, he would let her cum, but would punish her unless she asked for permission.

Jack pulled out slowly, leaving only half the head of his cock in her wet embrace. He then slammed back forward, holding for a couple of seconds before slowly pulling back out again. He would pull out, and slam in, repeating this another 3 times before it started. Her pussy suddenly got very wet, the nectar flowing out around his dick. She wasn't squirting, but her juices were slowly pouring out like a pipe leaking around a seal. He started to speed up the strokes, no longer pulling all the way out and not slamming back in, just pistoning as her orgasm built up. He could feel the rapid squeeze and release of the walls of her cunt. He just kept fucking her through it, until her legs started to shake. She had been moaning since her cunt flooded, but now she was quiet, her mouth looking like she was screaming, but no sound was coming out. He sped up and started to really lay into her, rapid short strokes. She finally came, as she screamed out. Her whole body started to tremble, and suddenly her knees gave out. She collapsed to her knees, her chest landing against the couch. His wet cock slipped out and now stuck straight out in the cool air,, balls and thighs also covered in her cunt's expulsion.

He got down to his knees, and slipped back into her cunt. Her climax had practically made her unconscious. She was like putty, just breathing heavily, head still pulled back. He could feel the tremors in her body and pussy, and he was just slowly fucking her, without urgency, more to keep his dick warm than anything else. He gave her a few moments to calm down, then undid the rope holding her head and arms together.

She remained bent over the sofa, arms now to her sides, head down. She was slowly pulling her arms under her, getting the feeling back, while starting to recover and realize he was still fucking her. She looked back and was almost startled by the site. He was staring at her, but that wasn't what drew her attention. It was his arms and chest, and his abs, perfectly sculpted. She was stunned because he didn't look anything like that before. This was going to work for her, it was going to be better than she could have dreamed.

She smiled, and he took that to mean she was ready to go on. He pulled out, her hips pushing back as soon as he pulled out. She even made a whimper when he did. He delicately turned her over and lifted her to stand. As soon as he let her go, she started to fall, her legs still unable to support her. "That was incredible, I have never cum like that, master." She said. He smiled as he held her up. He lifted her up by her ass, and she wrapped her legs around his back. He carried her into his bedroom, and threw her onto her back on his bed. He then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her around till she was laying accross the bed, head hanging off the edge. He pulled her head up by her hair, so he could talk to her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, whore. But I am a little bit upset. I don't think you have fully understood what I expect from you. You are my slave, and every part of you in mine. That means that your cunt doesn't belong to you. So I am upset because you let my cunt have an orgasm without asking me if it could. And to make matters worse, you spoke without being spoken to."

Jack had thought to wait a bit before training her throat, but he needed to punish her to set the right boundaries, and this was a good way to make sure he enjoyed it and got out some of that anger at the same time.

"Now you will be punished and I do not want to hear a single peep or resistance. You might want to scream or struggle, but if your head leaves the edge of the bed, or turns to prevent me from giving you your punishment, you will regret it much more than any pain you have had so far. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes master, I understand."

"Now before I punish you, I want you to tell me why you are being punished."

"I am being punished because I didn't ask master's permission before allowing his cunt to cum, and because I spoke without permission, master."

"Good." He said as he quickly and severely twisted her nipple, going almost three quarters of a full twist. She opened her mouth to scream, but was silenced by his cock quickly entering until it hit the back of her mouth. "If I feel teeth, I will pull them out, one by one, with a pair of pliers." He punctuated his sentence with a quick jab forward of his hips. She started gagging, and he pulled back slightly. He then repeated the same motion, forcing her to gag again. He timed his next jab with a gag, and slipped in past her resistance. Now he had only a couple of inches to go.

She was panicking. Her back was arched up, and she was trying to slip away, but he had her head pinned against the edge of the bed. All she could do was kick out, bunching up the comforter at her feet. She wanted to throw up, but she couldn't with his cock in her throat. She wanted to breathe, but her panic was preventing her. She was scared she might pass out.

"Calm down, cunt. Calm down and you will realize you can breathe from your nose." He had no idea if that was true, but he wasn't going to pull out now, not with the feeling of her throat squeezing his cock head with every gag.

He was right, because as she calmed down, she started taking a few quick breaths through her nose. She was still gagging, now with saliva drooling out around his dick. She was starting to get used to the feeling of a foreign object in her like this.

He wanted to bottom out, that was his goal for her tonight, so he pushed in.

She started to panic again, her legs kicking and arms flailing. The dick in her throat was too big, now her throat felt like it was ripping. It was burning, but there was no gagging. Even her urge to vomit had subsided. She tried to calm down, focus on relaxing her tense neck and shoulders. Surprisingly, it also helped ease the pain in her esophagus.

He held there a bit, noticing how quickly she relaxed. He wasn't going to stop. He pushed further, until his balls were resting against her nose. Her chin was pushed against the base of his cock, lips stretched and drool dripping out around it.

When he felt she was ready, he pulled back about an inch and pushed back. He pulled back again and pushed in. He kept giving her the inch. Back and forth. Back and forth.

She always wanted to deep throat a guy, but the old Jack was too weak to overcome her objections in the past, and Jimmy wasn't big enough. Now here she was, a cock bottomed out in her mouth, and she was almost comfortable. She was eager to make this good for Jack. At first she was just trying to get used to the regular thrusting, but after a dozen strokes, she started swallowing when he pushed in.

He noticed the added sensation of her throat muscles massaging his head. He decided it was time for a real throat fucking. He pulled back a couple of inches and pushed back. No outward reaction, so he pulled three inches out, leaving only the head of his cock in her throat, then pushed back in. He was in heaven. Her throat would tighten around his dick as he fucked it. It was incredible. He kept doing this, until he could feel himself getting close. Just as he was about to erupt, he pulled completely out and shot off. The first shot hit her chin as he backed off. It flew out with so much force the it actually arced up after hitting her chin and landed between her tits. The second shot went over her chin and landed on her left tit. He aimed the third to hit her right tit. The fourth didn't have enough force, and landed between her tits and on her neck. He aimed down, and the last few spurts landed on her face. He was spent, and she looked like a proper fucking whore. She had come on her tits, her chest and neck, and her face was covered in drool and cum. It was dripping into her hair and partially onto the floor under the bed. She was filthy, and her eyes were closed.

"How was that punishment, whore?"

She uttered an unintelligible moan. She was almost passed out. Her jaw and throat were burning from the pain of being stretched to their limit. She couldn't speak, and she was in an almost catatonic state.

He decided he wouldn't push any further tonight, so he picked her up, brought her to the bathroom and wiped her face and tits. She was only barely conscious, just enough to know he was cleaning her up a bit. After he got her to at least passable, he picked her up, brought her out of the bathroom and put her on the floor. She wasn't going to sleep on the bed, not yet anyways. She fell asleep almost immediately, still dressed in her corset, stockings and knee high leather boots.

He then crawled into bed, only to feel something wet against his bare ass. The sheets had a huge wet spot, about a foot wide. She must have been soaking the sheets through the whole rough treatment of her throat. This girl was even kinkier than he remembered, and would be able to handle anything he threw at her. With that pleasant thought, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

-------

That's the end of Chapter 1. In the next chapter, the slave gets to know the rules and he takes her shopping.

12