Jack's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

"I am right at the end of being fertile this cycle. Just because I'm a Mormon wife doesn't mean one little seed is going to make me a new mommy."

"Yeah, but you know ... it wasn't just a little seed."

"I know. It was a flood! But, my husband wanted lots of kids and then isn't home to help me take care of them. It's not going to hurt him to have one little strange face in the crowd. I don't care if you made me pregnant. You'll get more chances to knock me up if you want them. I think it's the least I can do for a cheating hubby. Maybe have a newborn for him to hold when he gets home in 11 months."

"You don't think he would figure that out? I mean the timing and everything?"

"Well, he's been gone six weeks. If I'm pregnant I can bribe my doctor to start me early and make him think he bred me right before he left."

"Do you think the guy would do that?"

"Actually, it's a woman doctor. And, yes I think she would. Don't get so full of yourself ... like I said just because I'm LDS doesn't make once shot cause me to have another kid."

"I like the idea of what you said about getting more chances. Did you mean that?"

"Yes, I did. Now that I've done it I don't seen any reason to stop after just one time. You interested?"

"Hell, I could be interested in another few minutes. How about you?"

"I like the feel of your cum in me. I wouldn't mind another load. Let's see how the day goes."

The day went pretty well. We didn't get another chance at work. I followed her to a few blocks from her home and we parked where we would be a couple of streets inside a different church ward so her church friends wouldn't likely see her. We both got into the back seat of her Minivan in the driveway of a house in foreclosure.

"Hurry up and get that thing in me. I need it so bad!"

We undressed so quickly I barely remember. Finding her open gash was easy enough. I lined myself up and nudged my cock into her waiting cunt slit.

"Oh, fuck, that is so good in me. Fuck me hard. I never got to fuck in a car as a teenager. This is so good. Pump it into me until you cum. I'll be right with you!"

She was right about that. It didn't take me long to spurt another load out of the end of my cock and apparently right at her cervix.

"Yes, yes, yes. Shoot your seed into me. Give me a baby. I want your seed deep within me. Shoot it directly into my womb. I want it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me pregnant ... knock me up!"

If I was going to make someone pregnant Lori Ann was going to be the one most agreeable to the situation. We both had a huge cum from it and relaxed into each other's arms.

"I've got to go! My mother-in-law will be dropping off the kids any minute. I can't meet her smelling like I just got fucked in my car!"

"Okay, I see your point. Mother-in-laws can be like that."

She got dressed and rushed home to her kids. I had to try to find a way to hide my little affair from my cum soaked wife at home. I went by the gas station and splashed a little gas on myself as I put some in the tank. I went into the house and told Mary Beth I need to get the clothes off me and myself into the shower. Maybe I know something about cheating on a spouse after all.

My shower over, I found Mary Beth on the couch with her gown up and her bare pussy exposed. I have to admit I loved the look, but I thought to myself that Lori Ann had her beat on the shaved cunt look. Even with the 6 kids and me poking around in there, leaving my cum to leak out, Lori Ann had the little girl with the cute pussy look nailed down.

I sat on the couch with my wife and put my right arm over her thigh and dropped my hand down to cup her cunt mound. There wasn't anything slippery to give a hint if her lover fucked her or not. I thought I should ask.

"What kind of day did you have? Are you harboring a sticky load up in your snatch for me to add mine to?"

"No, not today. That's the problem having a one guy from out of town and another getting smothered by a suspicious wife. I don't really feel like fucking unless you really want to. Maybe you could eat me if you want. You can get me wet enough that we can do it."

"I kind of like the surprise for the husband feel in your vagina. And, you get a whole lot more excited when you do have a strange load already in there. I can wait for that."

There wasn't much chance of me getting it hard for the sneaky cunt after the day I had with fucking Lori Ann silly ... twice. I should have cheated on my wife years ago if I had know what a cock whore she was going to turn out to be. Maybe I was being harsh. She talks like she is fucking a couple of guys, one her boss to get a raise, and another guy she talks like it was her first, maybe, but a brief affair.

Not the kind of deal you expect when you "promise to have and to hold". The idea she was a better fuck when I was batting in the cleanup position was a lesson well learned. Cheating wives are a good thing.

Sunday morning, and another noon to eight with Lori Ann. I was so pleased with myself that she said I had a bigger cock than she was used to I wanted to sing it to the world. I went to work in one hell of a great mood. I even kissed Mary Beth goodbye with a slobbery kiss and squeezed her pussy lips before I left.

Sunday is always slow in the security book. Except for me and Lori Ann. She fucked me twice during the eight hour shift. By she fucked me I mean when we had been there about twenty minutes she dropped her pants and grabbed my cock and guided it to her waiting cunt.

We got in about ten minutes. Me shooting into her gave her the big cum she needed after a couple of little one right before that. She decided not to clean up. I wipe off on a paper towel. A couple of hours later we were at it again. I had never thought of myself as a twice-in-a-day kind of guy. Lori Ann could bring that out in a man.

The afternoon went pretty fast. With about an hour to go Lori Ann kind of wanted to do it again. Then changed her mind. She had bigger ideas.

"How about you come to my house tomorrow so we can see how serious you can be about fucking me good?"

"What about your kids?"

"I'll tell my mother-in-law that I have a training class to attend for four hours. I'll tell her it's 1 to 5 PM. I'll drop the kids off with her and swing by and pick you up. Then we'll have four hours in a real bed. You can fuck me like a girl deserves."

"My wife gets home at three."

"So, my husband is overseas in the military. What's the deal? It is training day. Let me train you to do me."

"Okay, call me. I'll walk around the corner."

Date made I headed home to Mary Beth. It had been her day off. I guess she didn't get any romance as there wasn't any indication she was wanting me to fuck her. She made sure I saw her naked though and made a deal of shaving her pussy as she sat on the end of the vanity.

"Do you shave that thing every day? It looks good all smooth and soft like that."

"It all depends on what might happen. On day when I am just at home or nothing going on I let it grow. I usually get it most every day. I like shaving it. All I have to do when I am done is rub my thumb over my clit and I cum."

"That sounds interesting. Can I watch sometime?"

"You can watch right now if you want! Just let me wash the soap of it first."

It was pretty amazing. She brushed over her clit. It was already standing out before she started. It looked like it was reaching out for her fingers like a puppy wanting petted. Mary Beth put her thumb on it and pressed down and then rolled her clit around under it.

Her expression changed pretty fast. She was almost at the point I see her when she cums when I fuck her. I was leaning in and real intent on what she was doing. I had never seen her make herself cum before, if she even had.

"You know what would be really good? If you just caught my clit in your teeth and sucked on it. That would be really good!"

"I don't think so. You've had a couple of other guys in there. Plus, the memory of the glass of cum you drank that you had inside you if still fresh in my mind."

"Okay. Fuck you! I can do it myself. It's not like I asked you to put your tongue in my gash or anything. Just suck my clit and make me cum."

This was a bad moment. She had her thumb back on it. It had been a couple of days or more since the cunt full of cum incident. I read somewhere that a man's sperm came out of a woman for up to three days. Maybe if I just sucked her clit it would be the nice thing to do. I looked at Mary Beth and she had the look that said she had herself right there. She would be cumming any second.

"Here, let me get that for you!"

She jerked her thumb back and thrust her clit at me. I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled it. She was ready to finish. This was my chance to fuck with her. I let her clit go and kissed her soft pussy mound. The fresh shave made it so smooth and it smelled really good. I kissed both sides of her slit.

I really liked it. So did Mary Beth. I'd never seen a shaved pussy before this week and apparently Mary Beth had never had it shaved smooth and kissed. I was making little kisses all over it. Right up to where her cunt lips were starting to part. Then I did kisses and licks. Mary Beth was going wild. I sucked her clit back in my mouth and bit down hard.

Mary Beth screamed ...

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, you hurt me. Bite it again!"

So, I bit down hard again. It made me feel better. Kind of revenge for her fucking around on me. Hurt me and I'll hurt you back kind of attitude. But, I was wrong. It hurt in a good way.

"Bite me again ... harder! Awww, fuck!"

Her legs wrapped around by head. Maybe I fell in a trap and was about to die from cunt strangulation. She was squeezing my head harder as I bit down harder on her clit. Then she let go and went limp, trying to steady herself on the vanity top.

While she was gasping for breath I started kiss her bare pussy again. She sure as hell had come. Moisture was along her cunt lips and starting to make a little pearl at the bottom of her slit. As I kissed the smoothness on each side my nose was smelling the aroma of her snatch.

There hadn't been a lot of times Mary Beth had allowed me down there, but the smell was of her. If there was man there I could not tell. It smelled as good as Lori Ann's where I had buried my face a short while ago. I like the way she smelled. I licked out with my tongue, allowing myself to capture just a taste of her wetness. It was Mary Beth, and I liked it. I caught some more of her with the tip of my tongue.

By then Mary Beth was tuned in to what I was doing. Her hand went to the back of my head. My tongue went into her smoldering cunt. I loved her taste. It was her. She was my wife and I loved her. I continued to eat her cunt and swallowed all of her juices that I could lap out with tongue.

Mary Beth didn't cum again. We went to the bed and she laid back with her legs wide open. I rubbed her pussy with my hand, then leaned down and put my tongue back in her cunt hole. I put my arms under her thighs so her snatch was pulled into my face. We laid like that for an hour. She was lubricating inside as fast as I could lick it up.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She murmured.

"No, I think I am content with what I just did. How about you?"

"I think you are right. This was nice. I'll stop you if there has been another man in there."

She went to sleep before I did. I wondered what she had done. How many guys had she started to fuck. How many had there been and if it would stop. I drifted off thinking of my "training session' with Lori Ann the next day.

Mary Beth was positively giddy the next morning. I guess our little episode made her think everything was okay with her fucking around on me.

"Since you are doing training today I will be late getting home. Probably more like seven. Tonight should be one of those nights you like if all goes well."

"Great! I hope the guy doesn't mind cumming in you where I just had my face!"

"That's funny, silly! Remember, I promised you I'll warn you when I have a load in there. With any luck it will be a couple of weeks before you get another chance. Just don't wear yourself out at training today."

Lori Ann me to be on the corner at 12:30. I got in her car and laid down in the seat. Laid down in such a way that my fingers went up her skirt to her crotch. Went to mother-in-laws with a bare shaved pussy. My kind of girl. I slipped a finger in and Lori Ann warned me off because she had trouble getting fingered and driving at the same time.

"Her we are. Home sweet home!"

The car darkened as we pulled into the garage. I sat up and got out. We entered the house through the kitchen. She had me on the table, trying to climb on top of me.

"Tease me, will you? You've been a bad boy. You owe me a pussy full of your special cream."

"That should be easy to do! You look hot. Show me your pussy."

She lifted her skirt. Then unzipped and dropped it on the floor. The blouse and bra came off as she led me to the bedroom. I had my clothes off as she laid back on the bed.

"Does this look hot enough for you?"

She had her fingers on her toes holding her legs spread open.

"I see a lot more possibilities now that we are not in the shack."

Since the night before went so well with Mary Beth I moved my face to her crotch. There was no resistance for Lori Ann expect a squeal of acceptance. I put my tongue right in her slit and up over her clit ... repeatedly. I had a grateful woman with her legs thighs now against my ears. She started to cum. I sucked the sweetness right into my mouth.

"I know what I want do?"

"Go ahead, it's your bedroom."

She put me on my back and lowered her cunt over my face. Her girl cum was right there for my mouth. She tasted so good, sort of an earthy and lavender aroma came from her slit. Then her mouth went down over my cock. About halfway down my shaft she pulled off to speak.

"Tell me if I do this wrong. I've never took a cock in my mouth before this."

"Really? I thought all younger people did that. You know ... I just assumed."

"When assume this ..."

She shoved her pussy back in my face and went back down on me. For a first time 27 year old she seemed to know what she wanted. When the head of my prick hit the back of her throat she moved around trying to get it to go on down. I was loving the hell out of it although her gagging was of some concern.

"What the hell am I doing wrong here? I heard about doing a deep throat on a guy and just figured it would go right down."

I read in a book that if a guy was large the woman may want to learn by lying on her back with her head hanging off so her neck was more straight with her throat. I no sooner said that and Lori Ann was in that position.

"Now what? What do I do from here?"

"I think I'm supposed to let you open up by having me sort of fuck myself into your mouth. You need to breathe between strokes."

This was kind of odd, but my student was all for it. She opened her mouth and I put my cock against the back of her throat. That gagged her.

"Maybe if I put my hands on your ass and pulled you when I am ready. Then when I let up you pull out for me to get my breath."

We tried that. A couple of tries got the head in her throat. She let off my ass and I backed out. That was hard to do because she made it feel so good in there. She pulled my ass and I nudged forward again. The head went down and she jerked on me and took me all the way in and held it there for about 30 seconds. I could feel myself pulse. I could see her throat expand where my cock was resting.

Lori Ann's eyes were watering and she gasped for air. But, quickly she took me down again. This time being able to stroke me in and out. It was incredible and I was having difficulty holding back. We repeated this several times until she sound please with herself.

"Okay, I think I can do it again. Lay down. Your eating me while I'm sucking you."

We tried that. I almost drowned because her pussy was so wet. The problem was that the different angle wouldn't let her deep throat me. So, we just sixty-nined when she told me what was next.

"Finish me and then you'll stand up and I'll get on my knees and suck you off like a street whore."

"A street whore? What do you know about a street whore?"

"Nothing really. I saw my mother once sucking off my Dad's brother like that. All I could think of was that she looked like a street whore. I stood in the shadows and watched until he filled her mouth with cum, which, I guess she swallowed."

"My God. How old were you then?"

"About eight or nine. It was right before Sunday services. We were waiting for his wife to get ready. Instead Mom was getting Uncle Phil ready. Dad almost caught them."

"Kinky family!"

"Yeah, well, you don't know the half of it!"

I never quit eating out Lori Ann while she told her story. She came a huge amount. I swallowed every drop her femininity gave me. The it was my turn. I stood up. Lori got down before me. She took my cock in her hand and placed it between her lips. It quickly with in to the point it needed to go on down.

She took her hands off me and sucked me without touching me with anything but her mouth. The head of my cock started down her throat. I leaned down to see her neck bulge. My balls were against her chin. Then she started bobbing on my shaft. She would pull out to catch a breath and then go back down for almost a minute.

About the third time of that and I let out on the down stroke. She stopped as my cock throbbed in her throat. My seed went directly to her stomach. I almost fell over as my balls drained into her. She pulled the length of my cock from her mouth and looked up at me.

"See what I mean ... street whore!"

"Maybe, maybe not, but you're my little street whore."

"Okay. It's training day. Now that you have trained me to suck cock, how about training me to fuck you in my marriage bed."

We laid back on the bed. Lori Ann laid so that her head was at my stomach. She lightly had my dick in her hand. Every now and again she would kiss the head. We were relaxed and in no hurry. Lori pointed out a picture by the bed.

"That's me and my husband on our wedding day."

It had been only about nine years. I wondered what fucking her then must have been like.

"You look like you were about twelve years old."

"It's part of my charm. The one on the left on the dresser is him during his first enlistment."

She got up from the bed to get the picture off the dresser to show me. I didn't know whether it was because this was all new to us or because I knew he was serving his country far from home while his naked wife showed me a photo of him in uniform.

Gosh, this makes we feel a little bad."

"Don't be. He may be serving his country, but he is also servicing that little blonde in his unit. The little Mormon slut!"

She set in back and took the one from the other side of the dresser.

"This one is us with our six children. We married in the Temple when I was still seventeen, just out of high school. Emily there is the oldest. I was eighteen and 3 months when she was born. The next one came ten months later. Then a year, then ten months again. The next one was 18 months and the last one a year after that."

"You got a little break before having the last two."

"Hubby was on tour. Everyone said I was a good breeder."

"I could see why he couldn't stay off you!"

"Sure! A knocked up wife with nursing breasts!"

"What I see now looks good, and I'm sure I would have like you then." I pulled at her to kiss her on her tummy.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers