Jack's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

The next picture came with an even more exciting story.

"This one is Christmas when I was first married. My family is there. I'm pregnant with my first child, of course. My husband is next to me. The guy in the sweater is Uncle Phil. I looked behind him and Mom. He had his hand on Mom's ass. I had caught them fucking in my bed two days before."

"Wow! Go Mom! Go Uncle Phil!"

"I was kind of against it at the time. Now I guess I understand that either you are faithful or you are not. I think Uncle Phil's wife found out and told Dad. Then they started going on vacations together as couples. Sometimes I'd come home from school and Uncle Phil would be at our house, but not his wife. It's kind of funny that they stayed so high in the Mormon Church while they were trading wives."

The idea of fucking Lori Ann and having her knocked up all the time and her Mom and uncle swapping with her Dad and the sister-in-law made me rock hard. With the photo introductions I felt like I was going to be fucking her before a crowd. Lori laid back with her legs spread, then adjusted the wedding photo so it was square with where my cock was going to be entering his wife.

"There Honey. You can watch your wife get fucked in our marriage bed." She giggled real silly like and grabbed my cock to guide it into her wet snatch. "Look, Sweetie ... see the nice man fuck your wife?"

Maybe a service man overseas being taunted by his cheating wife shouldn't be funny, but we both laughed at what we were doing and my prick felt as hard as I can ever remember. Lori took her ankles her her hands and raised her legs as high as she could. Her cunt was exposed wide open and I buried my cock into her.

I was thinking I wouldn't be able to hold it, yet it was Lori Ann that started cumming so hard that I sent sperm pulsing into her cunt.

"Drain your balls into me! Fuck me with that big cock! This is so much better than fucking my own husband. Fill me with your cum. I wish all of his babies had been yours and mine instead. Fuck me hard! Breed me! Knock me up! I want your baby. Shoot into my womb!"

"Damn, Lori Ann," I told her. "Kind of vocal with you feelings aren't you?

I didn't really care. I was feeling my cock empty in her. I figured she didn't actually mean it. Just hatred towards her husband for him cheating on her.

"No, I'm serious. I hate that bastard. I want you to get me pregnant. Well, at least I'm not going to worry about being careful whether I'm fertile or not."

We laid together. I stayed between her legs. My cock was almost soft enough to slide out of her on its own. She would thrust against it from time to time making it just a little stiffer. We must have been doing that for thirty minutes when my cell phone rang.

"Do you need to get that?"

"I don't know. Let me see who it is."

I tried to reach my pants and not pull out of Lori Ann, but the laws of nature took over. I was almost back hard, however the pants were a foot too far away. My cock pulled out of her and brought most of our cum with it. There was a serious puddle of wet on her sheets. I could tell it wasn't my wife. I hit the green button.

"Hello?"

"This is Patty ... do you know where that whore you are married to is?

Lori Ann must have thought it was my wife checking on me. She was waving and pointing at her gaping slit. She wanted my cock in her while I talked. I lined myself up with one hand and held the phone in the other. Lori Ann took me right in and started quiet little fucking motions on my dick.

"No, I know she was running some errands, probably at the mall."

"You were supposed to be watching the slut. I can't find the Bishop. He's probably doing her as we speak. I thought you were with me on trying to catch them."

"I don't know, Patty. I'm in a training class. There isn't much I can do."

Lori Ann's open hand went to her mouth. She mouthed the words to me in a whisper.

"Holy Shit! Your wife is fucking the Bishop?"

"I know what I can do." Patty screeched into the phone. "I'll bet the tramping is fucking him at the apartment the Church keeps for guests in one of the rental properties they own. They're both dead if I catch them!"

The phone went dead. Lori Ann looked like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Your wife and the Bishop are fucking each other?

"Possibly so ..." I smirked.

"Oh, that is so fucking possibly ... great! I heard the Bishop liked the ladies. When did this happen?"

"I'm not sure it is. I know there are two guys. One is her boss. The other she won't tell. I don't want it to be the Bishop."

"What did his wife say?"

"She said she knew where the would be and was going after them to kill them."

"You don't want her to catch them, do you?"

"I guess not."

"Call her. You have to let them know."

I reached for my phone and hit the number for Mary Beth. Lori Ann was all smiles and wiggling on my cock as the call rang. When my wife answered she sounded out of breath and distracted.

"Mary Beth, are you okay?"

"Yes, I was on the stairs when you called and I couldn't decide whether to answer upstairs or down. I guess I should have gone down. I'm out of breath." She lied. "How is training class?"

"Oh, it's good ... a lot more fun than one would expect."

I could tell my wife tried to put her hand over the phone. I heard her scold in a whisper.

"Quit it. He's going to hear me. You are about to make me cum?"

"Mary Beth, I can hear you. I guess you are getting fucked with me talking to you on the phone." I whispered back to her.

"Uh, yes ... something like that."

"Just act like I can't hear you, but keep you finger away from the phone microphone."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Go ahead. Let's hear you cum on his cock."

"No, I don't think so." I loved her vague answers.

"Let him do it. You know you want it!"

"Wait ... can you hold on for just a few seconds? I'm putting away the laundry and I need to do something about this load."

I could hear her whisper to him again.

"Go on do me. Give me that load I just told him about. I've got the line on hold."

I was a little afraid she really would hit the hold button and the conversation would go dead. Then I heard her gasp as he must have been thrusting deep inside her. I had my cock rock hard in Lori Ann. She could hear the sounds my wife was making and was fucking back at me for all she was worth. I leaned forward so Lori Ann could hear all the detail.

My wife and the Bishop finished up fast. This must have been the ultimate phone sex. Seconds after I head the Bishop grunt his cum into Mary Beth I release mine into Lori Ann. I don't know what my wife got, but my load seemed extra hot and twice as large as any I could ever remember.

Both sides of the conversation were quiet as we caught our breath. Then my wife spoke.

"Okay, I'm taking the phone of mute. Be quiet, and don't be fucking me while I try to find out what it is he wants."

There was a slight pause.

"Honey, are you there? I got that load taken care of. What is it you needed?"

"Well, I know you didn't want to tell me who you have been fucking, but if it is the Bishop, his wife is on to him this time. She talked to me last week and suspected his latest slutty little cunt might me you and asked me to watch you."

"Okay, and what does that have to do with me now?"

"I told her I was in training and thought you were at the mall. She just called and the last thing she said was that she figured you would be at some apartment with him that the Church keeps open for guests in some building they own. So, if that just might happen to be where you are you might want to get the fuck out of there."

"Oh my, God. I mean, no, that's not us.

She fucked up covering the phone again. I heard her yell at the Bishop.

"Get your fucking pants on! Your wife is on the way over! We have to get out of here!"

I could hear her hurrying to get dressed. The Bishop was yelling to go out the back door. I could hear them go down steps and a car door close behind each of them.

"Oh, Jesus! There she is!" I could hear the Bishop. "Turn through this parking lot. I don't think she say us!"

I guess that meant my wife had him in our car and their escape was successful.

"Oh, shit! I'm not sure I got my phone turned off. What if my husband hear us?

I could hear her put the phone to her ear and call my name. I didn't answer.

"Oh, that was close. I was afraid he could still hear us."

"He actually warned us that my wife was coming after us?"

"He didn't know it was us. He thinks I am at home doing laundry. Patty is suspicious and called him to see if he knew where I was."

"How does my wife know his phone number?"

"I would assume they talked they would have exchanged phone numbers. I don't really know. I'm going to turn my phone off just to be safe. I must have hit the wrong button before."

Then the line went dead. I don't think she intended for me to hear the last part.

Lori Ann started fucking me again. I laid the phone on the bed and stared stroking as hard as I could. I looked up and her wedding photo.

"How about that, Soldier. Do you approve of how we handled that?"

His cheating wife laughed. Then she spoke to his picture.

"Do you like the way he pumped me full of cum, Honey?"

I squirted all I had left into his errant wife. She reached between us and brought out a dollop of sperm on her fingers. She reached to the photograph and let our cum dribbled down the front his face.

"That's for you, Sweetheart. Your wife doesn't want you to feel left out!"

I got up to look for my pants. I wanted to get home and see what Mary Beth had to say about my phone call. I wondered if she would lie about the part that she did not know I heard.

"Hey, before you go, come over here." Lori Ann motioned me to the side of the bed. "Let me clean that up for you a little before you go home to your wife."

She started to suck me about two feet in front of the wedding picture. Our fluids were still running down the glass. I turned the frame toward the wall.

"Doesn't make any difference. If he were her right now I'd suck you right in front of him."

"Considering he is a trained Military Officer I hope you have a different boyfriend by then."

I stepped back and my cock plopped from her mouth. She threw a pillow at me. I went home to check how my wife's day had gone.

"See you at work Wednesday."

Lori Ann smiled. Yeah, see you at work. She laid back and hugged her tummy full of my seed. Once I started the drive home I picked up my cell and punched redial at Patty's number.

"Hello, Patty, It's me. When I checked my messages Mary Beth had call me a little more than and hour before you called me, a half hour after that. I talked to her right after you called me. The caller ID said she called from home. If you rang the bell she might not of heard you. She was doing laundry. When I talked to her she was taking on her last load."

"Well, there wasn't anyone at that apartment when I arrived. If it's not her, I wonder who it is?"

"If you want me to help, just call when you need me."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers