All Comments on 'Jacob's Little Sister'

by EasyE42

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
1brokNangel1brokNangelover 11 years ago
SLOPPY WORK

You REALLY need an editor, good story RUINED by to many grammical error's, take time to proof-read your story and clean up the mistakes and a good story could become a GREAT story an editor could really help you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1brokNangel

Hi 1brokNangel,

Just wanted you to know I took the time to fix all the errors in your comment (see below):

You REALLY need an editor. A good story was RUINED by too many grammatical errors. Take the time to proofread and to clean up mistakes. A good story could become a GREAT story with the help of an editor.

Sounds much better now, right? Although, IMO, it could be a GREAT comment w/o all the needless capitalization.

So, 1brokNangel, my advice to you is to make sure your comments are free of errors before criticizing someone else for their mistakes. You tried to be a Grammar Nazi, but only ended up making yourself look like an idiot in the end.

Better luck next time.

1brokNangel1brokNangelover 11 years ago
To Anon below

Grammer nazi ?? REALLY, it's called giving constuctive criticism to help the writer see what sometimes they do not see when writing. I thought the story was good , BUT with an editor it could have been even better. And your comment was infantile considering that YOU are unwilling to even have any kind of name here just anon, I mean REALLY are you so illiterate that you didn't see the mistakes ??? Next time make sure your comment is more intelligent before jumping on someone else who is TRYING to give a comment that will hopefully give the writer insight into something that they may not have noticed....Hopefully the writer will take more time to proof-read their story next time so it will be better !!! And finally to EasyE42 I'm looking forward to seeing a chap 2 to this story it really was a good start...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1brokNangel

I think the last guy was anon because he couldn't be bothered making an account simply to say - Before scrutinizing someone else's work in regards to grammatical errors perhaps you should have your own comments in order. Calling someone illiterate because they didn't point out errors, while in the same sentence making similar mistakes is hilarious by the way. Thanks for the laugh.

1brokNangel1brokNangelover 11 years ago
okay to anon #2

I didn't call him illiterate b/c he didn't point out the errors , I asked was he to illiterate to NOTICE the errors , read more closely next time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL @ 1brokNangel

^_~

You just got burned!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story is great

please stop being so critical-- i still got off to the story -- do noot discourage people -- this is free

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love love LOVE

this story!! so hot! can't wait to see what is in store for all the new bbc sluts in the next chapter.

slavesindeeslavesindeeabout 5 years ago

very hot i want to be Jacob little sis

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked your story. I also liked it the first time a guy fucked me in college too. :)

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies3 months ago

To be taken and then owned, so to speak is so Hot to read about! I used to fear such things happening to me. Now, in a way, I sometimes want something like this to happen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous