Jade the Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
Jade finds pleasure changing from tease to show-off.
1.6k words
4.23
50.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 20 years of replacing heaters, searching for special sheets, and buying countless patch kits, it was time to turn the waterbed into firewood, and get a more conventional mattress and bed set. It wasn't my idea. I could have sloshed around on it for another 20 years. But a man in his 40's will make a lot of concessions to keep his mid 20's beauty comfortable and happy.

Jade was hired at the office as the new receptionist. I worked in the field, and although I talked to her several times over the phone, we didn't meet until almost a week after she started. She seemed to be a lot smarter than our usual hire, so I was happy to have her on board.

I finally made it in to the office on Friday. I opened the door, walked in, looked over, and my first thought was, "Holy Shit!" She was tall (5' 9"), thin, and obviously put the time in at the gym. Her hair was a natural light blond, her eyes an amazing light green, and she had the kind of flirtatious smile that made it easy for her to always get what she wanted. Her chest sported perky "A" cups, and were topped by nipples that never rested from standing at attention. Her proudest feature, however, was her white-girl-version "ghetto" booty. It wasn't over-sized or out of proportion. It was just perfectly round, obviously firm, and you couldn't help but want to reach down and steal a squeeze. Jade knew it, and she used it to her advantage. And although she acted "put off" by the attention she got from her male coworkers, she always wore the kind of clothes that were sure to attract, and keep, their interest. I took the opposite approach from the others, and kept everything between us strictly professional. All of our interactions were short and to the point, and I never gave her any special consideration. Ignoring her seemed to pay off. After 2 months of denying the advances of pretty much every guy at the company, she spoke up one afternoon and asked me out!

We were inseparable after our first date. Outside the office we were never apart, but during work we kept our relationship a secret. Eventually, rumors started to spread, and since she wasn't too thrilled with her job anyway, we decided that she would quit and find something else. I told her that I would step up financially if she wanted to relax a couple of weeks before looking for a new job. I lived in a nice little condo at the beach, and she had no problem settling in to her home away from home.

During the day, while I was away at work, Jade would spend time doing what every woman does; cleaning and reorganizing her new nest. Although I kept the place fairly clean and neat, each afternoon when I got home, I was welcomed with a new household change that was sure to make my life better and easier. After 5 days, I couldn't find a damn thing. It didn't matter though. I was hooked.

As I mentioned before, along with her brain, she had one hell of a body! And, as luck would have it, she was always ready and willing to put it into service. She loved to tease me by walking around the house in a short T-shirt and panties. The thin cotton "T"s did nothing to hide her puffy, perky, erect tits, and because she kept it shaved, the thin silk panties showed only the soft outline of her perfect, tight pussy.

Sometimes, after taking one of her marathon showers, she would walk out of the bathroom, stark naked and dripping wet, to get the towels that she had accidently "forgot" to grab beforehand. It turned her on to flash me, it turned me on to get a little unexpected peek, and it turned us both on knowing that she might be seen through the windows by some lucky beachgoers. Soon, risking outside exposure and teasing me while walking around in the buff became one of Jade's favorite forms of foreplay. The first time it happened, however, took some planning.

One Saturday afternoon, we decided to do a little shopping at the mall. Of course before we went out, she needed to get cleaned up. While she was showering, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. On the way out, I grabbed the towels she had hanging on the back of the bathroom door and placed them back in the closet. I then carefully positioned the window blinds so they would allow the best possible view of her, if and when she came out to dry off. Instead of calling to me for help, she surprisingly left the bathroom, naked and unashamed, and stepped down the hall to find some towels. Even though it seemed obvious what I had done, Jade acted none-the-wiser. In fact, she made sure to take her time finding a towel, then stayed out to dry herself off in full view of the windows. She even walked over, still naked, and parted the open blinds to look outside and "check out" the surf. The beach was packed, and I was sure that at least one lucky guy was treated to one hell of a view. She turned back around to face me, and I did my best to hide my "excitement" over what I had just seen. Jade commented on what a beautiful day it was at the beach, and about how many people were out enjoying it. She paused for a moment, as she was conflicted by her need to go shopping, and by her desire to redefine her tan lines to the outline her new bikini. She decided without a word, and casually went back into the bathroom to begin preparing for the mall.

While waiting for her, I was painfully aware of my growing reaction to this exhibition. I had no idea, however, if or how it affected her. She was as cool as ever, and gave no indication of what she felt. I wanted to ask, but knew that a little patience now, would pay off triple later. I was confined to the living room, so there wasn't any opportunity for me to relieve my "tension". She remarked at how quick she was done when, almost an hour later, her hair, makeup, and clothes passed the full-length mirror test, and we were ready to leave.

One of the things she was shopping for was a new dress, Typically, this meant she would pick 4 or 5 dresses, disappear for about 30 minutes, then come out empty handed and upset that nothing had looked right. So, after finding that day's group of hopefuls, she went to the fitting room and I went to find the most strategic place to sit. Before I could even get comfortable, she came out of the dressing room wearing her first choice. Well, she was kind-of wearing it. The back was completely unzipped, and it left the front pretty loose. The lower half was a thin, white, almost transparent material. It was obvious to me, and anyone else around, that she wasn't wearing a bra, and that the white lace front of her thong panties was barely enough to hide the treasure underneath. She asked me to zip her up, then spun in front of a mirror and asked me what I thought. My senses and hormones went into overdrive, and all I could manage to say was, "You look totally hot!" She was unhappy with my lack of input, but still managed to flash me her smile, and her ass, before leaving to go try on something else. The fashion show lasted over an hour; all the while teasing me and every other male shopper who was lucky enough to catch a glimpse. To no surprise, we (she) left annoyed and empty handed. Even so, it ranked as one of the best shopping trips ever!

After shopping we stopped for dinner and drinks, and then finally got home just in time to go to bed. It was then that my earlier questions would get their answers. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, and I started exploring every inch of her amazing body. I began talking about how she had put herself on display during the day. She asked me if I liked watching her, or if it had bothered me. When I told her how much it turned me on, she went crazy. She said that she was surprised to see the blinds open, but decided that because I was there, she would just hang out for a bit and tease me. As she spoke she became hotter and wetter than she had ever been. I asked her if anyone at the beach saw her when she was standing in front of the window. She screamed out "Yes!", and her breathing became deep and heavy while she described the 2 guys playing volleyball that had stopped to stare as they took in the scenery. Within moments she was having the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen. She begged me to get inside her, and as we continued to re-live the day's events, we shared an unforgettable night of making love.

When we woke up Sunday morning we were smiling, relaxed, and ready for the day. She said she wanted to get up and take a quick shower, and then asked if I would "let some sunshine in the house" before starting the coffee. I agreed, of course, and began to set her stage. Childlike anticipation fueled my imagination of what was to come as I watched her slip out of bed and disappear into the bathroom...

It wasn't until later that morning, in the middle of breakfast, that she spoke up about how she felt about my waterbed. Apparently, she hated it. The decision was obvious, and without hesitation I told her we would begin the search for our new bed.

To be continued...