JAG Revisited Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harm looked over at Sarah who was sitting on the sofa, her hand was inside her unbuttoned blouse and shook his head; "I thought we made an agreement, no touching until I finished my story?"

Sarah stood and pulled him to his feet; "Come on Harm, we're going to the bedroom where we're going to fuck before I explode. I have one question Harm, did she?"

"Did she what Sarah?"

She giggled as she turned to him and dropped to her knees beside the bed; "Did she drain you of all your fluids?"

Harm drew her head to his cock as soon as she settled in and his eyes nearly popped out of his head as she leaned forward and rolled her tongue around his stiff cock; "Oh yes Mac, she sure did, I felt like I ran the Boston Marathon without a sip of water! Now what were you going to do Mac?"

Mac looked up at Harm from her knees she had a slight smile on her lips as she pursed her lips and swiped the head of his cock back and forth across her pink lip-glossed lips. She opened wide and took him deeper into her mouth, just past the large spongy mushroomed head. Her eyes twinkled as she rolled that swollen head around and around with her slippery, wet tongue. Letting out a loud guttural moan, she swallowed him whole and immediately began bobbing up and down as fast and as deep as she could take him. After a minute or so, she was so out of breath, she tore her mouth from his cock. She rose quickly and nearly tore off her shirt and removed her bra. She climbed up onto the bed and rolled to one side and unzipped her skirt, tearing it and her panties from her lush body, she out-stretched her arms and growled up at him; "Get your ass in gear Harm and fuck me, fuck me as hard as and fast as you can. That has to be one of the hottest stories I've ever heard. I'll never be able to match that."

Harm couldn't remember the last time he had seen Sarah that turned on. He climbed up onto the bed and lined his cock up with her slit and before he could push forward into her, she slammed her ass back towards him and he sank over halfway into her pussy. He threw his head back as he felt her heat enveloping his cock and she whipped her head around and spat out; "Come on Harm, fuck me, fuck me like you never ever did before. Nothing sweet and slow, I want it, NO FUCK, I NEED IT hard and fast. I want the bed to creek and collapse from you pounding into me!"

"What the fuck Mac, what's come over you? Was it Krennick or the massage?"

She let out a wicked laugh; "You want me to tell you, I'll tell you, but only after you fuck the shit out of me?"

He bit his bottom lip and before she could react, he grabbed hold of her sexy hips, slapped her once on the ass and began pile-driving in and out of her pussy. He felt her tighten immediately, but he managed to climb up on the balls of his feet and pounded down into her. He followed her to the mattress seeing she lost her balance and fell flat onto the bed. Having her trapped there he slammed into her hard and deep. He heard her scream into the pillow as he picked up the pace and the bed jumped and slid against the wall and slammed over and over again the faster he went. He reached down and fisted her hair and it came undone and he laid flat on her, turned her head to the side, and as she gasped for breath; he forced his tongue into her mouth.

She met his with her own and sucked wildly at his tongue, she nearly bit it off when she tensed up and started cumming. She bucked against his invading cock and wiggled her gorgeous ass against him. She let out a scream when she felt him let go and shoot his hot load into her unprotected womb, she didn't care, if she got pregnant that would be a plus, but like her doctor told her, only a five percent chance of that happening.

Harm was exhausted and spent. He rolled off of her and tried to catch his breath. Now that he had fucked the living shit out of her, he thought it may be the time to be a little more romantic. He drew her to him, he loved her scent after she came so hard and she snuggled her head against his sweat covered chest and planted soft kisses on it. She looked up at him and smiled; "Thank you Harm, I really needed that!'

"So tell me Sarah, what got you going so much?" He swept a damp lock of hair from her forehead and planted a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

She has a sly smile on her lips; "I'm not sure, it may have been a combination of a few things. I loved the massage thing; we've got to try that one of these days, maybe even a massage party! I also like that you sort of dominated Commander Krennick. I know what a thorn in the side she was for you in the past. I also loved when you took her ass; I just wish we could do that more often. I know you're large, but I still love it, you just have to go slow and after you get me all worked up, fuck I'm normally too turned on to take it slow."

"Okay so it could be the massage, the domination or anal sex. I guess that gives me three things to try on you to see which really drives you berserk! Now it's your turn, but first, just like with Krennick, I need some fluids in me to replenish the ones I shot and sweated out, want something?"

"Mmmmm sounds good! I'll have a club soda with some lime!"

He returned with the drink and she was naked except for one of his large white dress shirts on. It was only buttoned in the middle and it showed off her gorgeous shapely legs and those incredible breasts he always loved to play with. He handed her the drink and watched her take a sip and smiled.

She put the drink down and looked at him; "What?"

He gave her that sick smile; "I just though how much I love you and could kick myself for waiting so long to ask you to marry me. So come on, you're up, out with your next sexual experience."

She leaned over and kissed him and wiped her lip-gloss from his cheek; "I love you too and I could kick you too! We could have a family like Bud and Harriet have, if you got off your dead ass and sprung the question sooner!"

"Okay, okay, I'm an ass, NOW START YOUR STORY!"

She took a deep breath and began:

Sarah entered the class where she was studying to become a lawyer. She was in her second year at Duke University. She sat down in her Domestic Relations class. She was befuddled; she was acing all of her classes but was having a difficult time in this class. She thought she was doing well, but was criticized openly by the professor. She decided to confront her after class and find out where she was lacking or if it was a personality issue.

The Professor's name was Juanita Ressler, about eight years after she graduated; Sarah was once again confronted by Professor Ressler, but not in law school, but in a JAG courtroom. The case was broadcasted live on Court TV and she was up against Sarah and she tried to use what happened between the two of them when Sarah was a law student.

After class Sarah approached the professor and she looked agitated; "What can I do for you Ms. Mackenzie; I'm rather busy now and have to get ready for my next class."

"Well Professor Ressler, I was concerned about my grade so far in your class. I've completed all of my assignments, and even turned in a number of extra projects to bolster my grade, but still it hasn't improved. I would like to get your opinion on how I could raise my grade."

She as always was dressed impeccably in a two piece skirt suit and a black turtleneck. Again she looked perturbed, but responded to Sarah; "Well Ms. Mackenzie, I can see you have done extra credit, but seem detached and your classroom participation hasn't been up to par. Your test grades are also lacking. I have to go, but seeing today is Friday, if you would like, you could stop off at my residence this evening where I could give you a few suggestions!"

Sarah let out her breath she didn't even know she was holding. A smile crossed her lips and she nodded; "That would be very helpful Professor Ressler, what time would be agreeable to you?"

For the first time ever, Sarah saw her smile as she placed her hand on Sarah's forearm and replied; "How about 7:30, I'll be finished with dinner and will be relaxed and a better frame of mind after the hectic week I've had."

"Oh, sorry to hear that Professor, I sure appreciate the time you'll be giving me out of your week-end."

Professor Ressler handed Sarah a piece of paper with her address on it; "Please keep this to yourself Ms. Mackenzie, I wouldn't want it to get out that I'm giving a student special treatment."

"Oh Professor, I'd never do that and I'm not asking for special treatment, just guidance on improving my grade, I'll do all the work!"

She chuckled; "Yes you will my dear, yes you will. Now please excuse me, I have to get ready for the next bunch of incompetents to arrive."

"Yes, thank you Ma'am, I'll see you at 7:30!" She turned and hurried out, although it was her last class of the day, she wanted to get to the library and make some notes to ask the Professor about later.

Sarah arrived at Professor Ressler's residence at 7:25 and when she rang the doorbell she was greeted by Juanita Ressler dressed in a floor length satin ivory dressing gown. Juanita had a tiny smile on her painted red lips. Her black skin was freshly washed and although she looked innocent in that gown, she was anything but!

Juanita stepped aside, but not enough so when she entered, she had to brush-up against the slender, black professor. "Please come in my dear, would you please join me in a glass of wine?"

"No thank you Ma'am, I don't drink any longer, I wouldn't mind a club soda or plain water though!"

She ushered her into her cozy livingroom where she had a fire going in the fireplace. She returned shortly with a glass of wine for herself and a tall glass of soda for Sarah. She handed it to her and trying to show her dominance over her student, she stood over her and looked down at her.

Little did she know Sarah was a hardened Marine and with her rough upbringing, she wasn't going to be intimidated by her professor, no matter how bad she wanted a good grade from her professor.

Sarah looked up at her after taking a sip of the soda; "I was wondering Professor Ressler, what can I do to improve my grade point in your class?"

She looked down at the gorgeous brunette; "We're not in the classroom now my dear, please call me Juanita, may I call you Sarah?"

"By all means Professor, I mean Juanita, please call me Sarah or my friends call me Mac!"

She sat down beside Sarah and casually placed her hand on Sarah's thigh; "I like that, I'll call you Mac, now where were we? You wanted to know about your grade point is that correct?"

"Yes. I'm confused, I've did extra assignments, I've turned in all of my work on time and I thought I was doing fine on my exams. I don't know where to go from here. I've aced all of my other classes and was hoping to do the same here. I need to graduate so I can get a good assignment with JAG when I pass the board next year."

Juanita slid a little closer to Sarah; her hand was still on her thigh. Her hand moved slightly up and down her jean clad leg.

Sarah looked down at her leg and back up to Juanita's face. She saw a glint in her eye and a tiny smile broke out on Sarah's face. She immediately understood what this whole meeting was about and why her grade was lower than it should have been. Sarah leaned forward and reaching out she swept the black locks from Juanita's cheek. Sarah liked the pageboy haircut on her black professor. She was used to short haired women, especially being in the military; that was what she was around most of the time.

Juanita knew instantly that Sarah was on the same page as she was and knew there wasn't any sense on putting on any airs about why she was here. She turned her head while Sarah was swiping her hair aside and her red lips pressed against the palm of Sarah's hand. Her hand slid higher on Sarah's thigh and she squeezed harder and she let out a loud scream and giggled when all of a sudden Sarah was upon her.

Sarah felt the hand on her thigh slide higher and felt it tighten on her. She sprung into action, like a good Marine would do, she had Juanita on the sofa and she had her on her back. Sarah pinned her down with her larger, gorgeous body. Hovering over her she smiled down at her; "My grades are a lot better than you made them out to be didn't you Juanita?"

She looked up at the slender, large breasted Marine above her and nodded; "Yes Mac, you're passing with flying colors, you don't have to worry! Now that I have you exactly where I wanted you, what are you going to do about it?"

Sarah lowered her head and she was greeted with Juanita's tongue already out waiting to receive Sarah's lips and tongue. Their tongue danced back and forth without their lips even touching. She let out a groan when Juanita's hands came up and combed through her hair and at the same time drew her lips down to hers.

Juanita's legs were sliding up and down the rough fabric of Sarah's jeans. She tore her lips from hers and whispered; "Why don't we take this to the bedroom where we have more room and can really get comfortable?"

Sarah reluctantly rose up from the sofa and reaching down took Juanita by the hand and pulled her to her feet. She was led to the bedroom where she already had the bed turned down and anticipating getting her into her bed, the entire room was bathed in thirty to forty candles all lit and flickering.

Juanita spun around and looked into the dark eyes before her. Her fingers went to Sarah's starched white blouse tucked into her jeans. She plucked away at the buttons and tugging the blouse from her jeans, she slid it from her shoulders and tossed it to a nearby chair. She drifted to her knees and popped open the snap on her jeans and unzipping them, she peeled the jeans from her ample hips and gorgeous ass. She tossed them to the chair and gripping Sarah's ass, she drew her to her face. Her nose inhaled the intoxicating scent before her and she felt the wetness at the gusset of her panties. She drew them down and urged her feet up to remove them and add them to the chair. She sucked in her breath when she saw the tiny patch of dark hair atop her pussy and the rest was bare. She again inhaled her scent and her tongue flicked out and danced along the fat lips before her. She quickly rose and hugged the luscious body to her black form.

Sarah ran her fingers through Juanita's short black hair and pulling on it, forced her head back. She attacked the black flesh of her neck and ran her tongue from there to the top of her ivory gown. She snagged the straps on the gown and drew them off her shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. Sarah sucked in her breath when she looked at the completely naked black beauty before her. She was about to feast on her flesh when she pulled back and took Sarah by the hand and led her to the bed.

Juanita urged Sarah onto her back; she removed her socks and caressed the slender shapely legs before her. She climbed up her body and laid directly over her.

Sarah looked up at the body lying on hers and she was in awe. She couldn't believe how much they looked alike. Their breasts were about the same size; their waists were alike as were their legs, although hers were slightly longer. Juanita's butt was larger, but seeing she was older and black, it goes to reason why. Juanita's belly wasn't quite as flat as Sarah's but again she was older and Sarah worked out regularly with her Marine colleagues. The main difference was the color; while Sarah had mid-eastern blood in her she was darker than most American women, but the chocolate brown of Juanita was a sharp contrast to her body.

Sarah suddenly forgot all about comparing their two bodies as Juanita began planting wet kisses on her neck. Juanita continues to softly kiss, caress, and lick every inch of Sarah's body, as she made her way towards her breasts. Juanita loved this; she loved to touch each part of a woman's body as she made them suffer in agony, waiting to feel her mouth on their pussy. She would get there, and was anxiously waiting that moment herself, but she was going to take her time.

It wasn't every day that she had the opportunity to experience the feel and touch of another woman, and she wanted to savor each second. While gently biting at, and sucking one nipple, she would softly pinch the other between her fingers, in a way to make it feel nice, but not painful. She would do this for a while, then switching nipples driving Sarah wild with lust.

Juanita then smiled as she scooted lower and began to softly caress and kiss her way down Sarah's gorgeous washboard stomach, her short glossy black hair swished over Sarah's body. Juanita loved this, she loved to see the pleasure that she gave Sarah and she loved the intense, erotic pleasure she derived from it.

Juanita got up and moved between Sarah's legs, she moaned, but as Juanita scooted down, all the way to her feet, Sarah shot her a look of mock anger.

"Oh, going to make me wait some more are we? You will pay for this my dear, just you wait."

Juanita's eyes twinkled and that made her smile. She began to caress, and softly kiss Sarah's feet, wanting to touch each and every part of her body over and over again. Sarah's short deep auburn hair framed her face as she rolled her head from side to side on the pillow.

Juanita ran her hands up to Sarah's knees as she scooted closer, gently caressing and kissing her thighs as she ran her fingernails up and down her thighs, causing Sarah to tense up, and the sexual tension was so strong and intense as she longed for Juanita's tongue on her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh Juanita, my god, that feels so fucking good! Please don't stop, I need to feel you touching me!"

Juanita climbed back up to snuggle into Sarah, their foreheads and noses touching before passionately kissing her, exploring with her tongue deep inside her beautiful lover's mouth. Pulling away, she brushed the stray hairs from Sarah's gorgeous face with her fingertips, she looked onto her eyes; "Oh Sarah, just lay back and relax, I won't stop until you cum several times!"

Moving down between Sarah's legs, Juanita inhaled deeply, taking in her intoxicating scent; she took a slow lick, just barely touching Sarah lightly with the tip of her tongue. She savored the sweet taste of Sarah.

"Oh Juanita, oh that feels so fucking good!" Her voice cracked as she shuttered from the intense feeling coursing through her lush body.

Juanita felt her own wetness running down her leg, intensely excited by the look of complete pleasure on Sarah's face; she could feel her own orgasm building. Taking a longer and much deeper lick this time, Juanita wiggled her tongue into Sarah, for just a moment, causing her to moan in delight as she ran her fingers through Juanita's short glossy hair.

Sarah arched her back; "Oh baby, you are so good at this!"

Gently biting at her clit, Juanita began to slowly finger Sarah with one finger, then two, making her squirm in delight. She removed her fingers and let Sarah lick her own juices. She returned to licking Sarah, with stronger, deeper licks, and gently bit at her clit again, nuzzling into it with her lips, making Sarah moan into the pillow. Seeing how close to cumming she was, Juanita began to slowly tongue fuck her, moving in and out of her leaking pussy, exploring the walls of her wet, throbbing pussy with the tip of her tongue.

This made Sarah's moans become even louder as her breathing intensified and her fingers clung to the bed. Juanita buried her face between Sarah's legs, her hands on her hips, taking in the juices of Sarah, causing her toes to curl as she threw her head back in delight.

"Oh Professor Ressler, oh Juanita please lick me right there, oh fuck yeah, oh yes!" She closed her strong thighs around Juanita's head, her body shook, and a smile of complete satisfaction covered her face; "Mmmmmm that was awesome sweetie!"