JAG Revisited Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke their embrace when they heard Harm behind them. Turning to look at him they both stopped frozen as they scanned his naked body. They both stopped their gaze at his thick, stiff cock. They sucked in their breath as they watched him stroking his fat, long cock as he approached them.

He stopped before the two gorgeous blondes and whispered to them; "On your knees, I want to feel both of your lips and tongue on my cock and balls!"

In a sexual trance, they slipped to their knees and Allison was directly in front of him. She gripped his cock and pushing it upward, she looked up at him and with a smile on her lips, her tongue slipped out and flicked back and forth on his nut sack. She ran her tongue around the root of his cock and ran her tongue up and down the underside of his cock.

Harm let out a groan and ran his fingers through Allison's silky, golden blonde hair; "Oh fuck Allison, your tongue is amazing, but you have to take some lessons from Meg. She has to be without a doubt the best cock sucker I've ever encountered. The amount of saliva this woman produces is unnatural. She sucked and licked me one night for nearly an hour and by the time we fucked, I was covered in so much of her saliva, it splattered all over us when she started riding me."

Allison smiled; "I can tell she turns you on, just talking about it, I can feel your cock stiffen and jerk in my hand." She turned to Meg; "Come on you cock sucking slut, show me what you can do!"

In her meek voice and her innocent looking face, she was immediately transformed to a woman possessed, she sucked at the head and turned to Allison; "I want to show you how much I love sucking cock, but even more than that I want to show you what I can do to your pussy. Harm told me how wet you get and even though you're extremely wet, you're still tight, I have to see and experience that for myself!"

Before Allison could reply, Meg ran her tiny tongue up and down Harm's stiff rod and poised over the head, she ran her tongue around and around and around, she covered it with her saliva and it ran down the shaft. Letting out a high-pitched shriek, she closed her lips over it and Allison watched in awe as inch by inch of his thick, glistening shaft disappeared into her tiny mouth. "Hell Meg, you always look so wholesome and naïve looking, but seeing this other side of you, my god, you look so fucking hot sucking on Harm's cock!"

He let out a groan, just wait till she eats your pussy, she'll drive you insane, just ask Kate!"

Harm pulled Meg from his cock and climbed up onto the bed; "Okay you two; I want you to drive me crazy. Let's see what you can do to one another to make me hot!

They both slipped onto the bed, on their knees they came together and as Meg's hands came up and cupped Allison's huge tits that were bursting from the opening on her dress. "Mmmmm Allison, I just love how your tits feel against my hands. They are so fucking firm and the way they slip around in my hand because of this silky material, I just want to rip it from your body and attack you with my mouth!"

Allison groaned out in her deep sexy voice; "So what's stopping you Meg, I'll just have Harm buy me a new one. He did say to make him hot didn't he?"

Meg's crystal clear blue eyes were lidded in lust; she bit down on her full, blood red lower lip and just nodded. Gripping the lapels of Allison's bodice and pulled apart as hard as she could. The remaining black buttons went flying around the room. She pulled again and the material gave way and split in two down to her belly. Meg let go and slid her hands down Allison's gorgeous ass and slid to her thigh. Finding the huge slit on her thigh, she grabbed the material there and pulled viciously again and the seam gave way splitting the dress in two. The tear met the one she tore open earlier, the entire dress, once holding in the luscious curves of the Commander, lay tattered and torn.

Harm's eyes were bugging out of his head as he watched the smaller, but more aggressive blonde, ravish Allison's body. He stroked his cock, but had to slow the stroking seeing he was so, so close to cumming.

Meg urged Allison onto her back and as she hovered over the nearly naked older, but more voluptuous blonde. She licked her lips and she could feel the saliva building up in her mouth. Lowering her fully clothed body upon Allison, she squashed the large pillows of flesh against her tighter and perkier tits. Her mouth attacked the flesh at the nape of her neck and she felt Allison shake and quiver as with each flick of her tongue and nip of her teeth, sent shocks down her electrified flesh, directly to her pussy and stiff clit.

Allison rolled her head from side to side as she took in the exquisite tongue action Meg was inflicting on her flesh. She dug her fingers into the upswept pixy locks of Meg's hair and soon had it completely undone and she was free to slip them through her sexy, short blonde locks. Tugging on her hair, she urged Meg to kiss her and as their lips met; their tongues danced from one mouth to the other.

Harm increased the speed on his cock as he watched and panted. He just loved seeing their tongue slipping and sliding in and out and all around each other's lips and into one another's mouths. He couldn't get enough of it and once again slowed the pace of stroking his cock. He let out a moan as Allison turned her head slightly and the two sets of blues eyes locked on his, but they continued to French kiss each other.

Meg glanced down at his cock and after breaking their kiss, she giggled in her out of breath, sexy voice, "You better slow down there Harm, we'd hate for you to waste all of that hot, creamy cum. I don't know about Allison, but I won't quit tonight till you fill all three of my holds with that slimy spunk of yours!"

Before he could reply she began her march downward. Once she arrived at the twin mounds of flesh high atop Allison's chest, she worked her tongue, lips and teeth on every square inch of those luscious peaks and once they were soaked with her saliva, she pushed the two mounds of flesh together and flicked her tongue back and forth, over and over again on the stiff nipples and gorgeous areoules. Gleaming with her saliva, she left another trail downward across her heaving belly until she came in contact with the tiny bikini panties, containing her soaked pussy and her luscious ass. She gripped the sides and tugging over and over again; she finally cleared her womanly hips and drew them down her quivering legs.

Allison was turned on like never before. She looked at Harm and knew this action Meg was inflicting on her body was only rivaled by the erotic massage Harm had given her a few weeks ago. She rolled her head from side to side and she bit down on her lip anticipating Meg's fantastic tongue on her pussy. She arched her back and let out a high-pitch scream out of frustration when she felt Meg bypass her pussy and began raining kisses and nipping at her lush thighs and shapely legs.

Meg slid one thigh-hi stocking from Allison's wiggling leg, her lips and tongue followed and attacked her naked flesh. When she pulled it from her dainty foot, she flicked her tongue out and began to dance around each tiny toe. She sucked on them and ran her slippery tongue between each digit and she felt and heard Allison's excitement as she begged for her to stop.

"Oh please Meg, please stop teasing me and eat my pussy!"

Meg smiled up at her; "All in good time Allison, all in good time!" She let go of her foot and slid her hands up the naked leg before her. When she reached her pussy, she switched to the other leg and drew that stocking down too. She paid even more attention to the second foot, sucking wildly on each and every toe. Allison's entire foot was dripping with saliva from Meg's mouth. She let go of Allison's foot when she glanced up and saw Harm roll Allison's head to one side and he began to feed his cock into her open mouth.

Allison was beyond excited and with each touch on her body, turned her into a mass of blubbering quivering flesh. She sucked wildly at the cock Harm was feeding her and her thighs clamped hard around Meg's head, that had finally began licking lazily at the fleshy folds of her cunt.

Meg's fingers came up and parted the dripping, slimy lips of Allison's pussy. She inhaled the intoxicating scent before her and she gazed into the bubbling cauldron before her. She stabbed her tongue out and ran around the bright red inner walls of her pussy. She poked at the deep well and extracted a tongueful of cum Allison was producing. She let out a loud groan and dove in and like a woman possessed she began to suck, lick and nip at the oozing hole before her. It was as if Meg was trying to crawl into the quivering hole before her. She clamped her mouth on the hole and sucking hard, she drew a large amount of the secretions oozing from her cunt.

Allison bucked wildly as she started cumming for the first time. She let loose a huge amount of cum and she felt Meg sucking up every drop. She could feel another, even stronger orgasm building when she felt Meg slip two then a third and a fourth finger into her cunt. She bucked wildly when she felt Meg capture her clit between her lips and flick it back and forth with her tongue. She thought she was going to pass out when she felt her pussy being split in two and the pressure eased, but just for a second. She let out a blood curdling cry when she felt Meg's fist spin around and she opened her fist.

Harm's eyes shot open wide when he looked down and saw Allison's pussy swallow up Meg's entire fist, her fat lips were clutching at Meg's wrist and when he saw Meg twist her wrist around, he lost it and began filling Allison's sucking mouth with his first load of the night. Drawing his cock from her plush red lips, he painted her face with his creamy, hot load.

Allison started cumming again and licked wildly at the cock spurting all over her face. She felt Meg's fist opening in her womb and her fingers begin to pet and scrape across the sensitive flesh of her inner walls and she felt her G-spot being attended to. She humped up against the invading fist and letting out a long, ear-piecing scream, she squirted all over Meg's sexy red dress, She covered her arm, and chest with her juices and falling back to the mattress, she was suddenly silent as she passed out.

Meg gingerly pulled her fist out of Allison's cunt. It was completely covered in her goo; it looked a baby coming out of a womb covered in the juices of the placenta. She climbed off the bed and turned to Harm; "Normally I'd lick it up, but this is way too much, even for the two of us. I'll be back in a minute." She went into the bathroom and came out a minute later, minus the goo and her dress. Standing before the bed in red heels and matching red stocking she struck a pose; "See anything you like Harm?"

He wiggled his finger towards her and she giggled and slowly moved to the bed. She urged her onto to back and seeing her gorgeous naked body before him, he was stiff once again. Spreading her legs, he entered her and sank into her to the hilt. He didn't have a hard time entering her seeing she was so wet from the girl on girl action she had with Allison. He slammed into her harder and faster as he felt her heels slamming into his ass and those sexy nylon covered legs sliding back and forth across his naked flesh.

Meg rolled her head from side to side and when she looked over at Allison, she saw her eyes flutter open and a tiny, weak smile spread across Allison's lips.

Allison stirred slightly and whispered; "Thank you Meg, that was without a doubt the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced. I can never remember squirting or passing out. How long was I out for?"

Meg was about to answer her, but when she felt Harm pull out and roll her over, she didn't remember the question. Harm slipped his slimy cock between her tight cheeks and with a quick thrust of his hips, he entered her ass and slid in deeper and deeper. She fisted the damp sheets and buried her head in the slime covered thighs before her and immediately began sucking at the well-worn cunt before her. She let out a scream as she started cumming and fell exhausted to the bed as she felt Harm pull out of her tight asshole.

A weak, but rejuvenated Allison slid out from beneath Meg and slid over to Harm; "I had this monster in my mouth, and I had Meg's fist in my cunt. Now I want your cock in my ass Harm, are you up to it?"

"Get your ass over here and I'll show you how I'm up to it! Meg get your ass up and climb up on the bed!" The bed was a four posted bed with a large beam around all four sides.

Meg gripped the beam up high at the head of the bed. She wrapped her legs around Harm's shoulders and planted her pussy at his face. She guided his mouth to her cunt and she thrust her hips up against his invading tongue.

At the same time he felt Allison grip his slimy cock and poise it at the entrance to her puckered hole. Standing on the balls of his feet, he slowly settled down and as he did this, he entered Allison's tight hole. He sank his tongue and cock into the two holes before him at the same time and his head was swimming with lust as the two gorgeous blondes took advantage of his flying Tomcats abilities to multi-task and tongue fuck and ass fuck as the same time.

The entire room was filled with skin slapping against skin, moaning echoed off all of the walls and sweat was dripping from the three bodies locked together in the thoroughs of sexual bliss.

Meg was the first to cum; she spilled her cunt juices all over Harm's active mouth and unable to grip the rail any longer, let go and collapsed to the damp sheets.

Harm was now free to concentrate on the gorgeous ass before him and slapping at the meaty white mounds before him; he spread them even wider and poured his cock in and out of her clutching asshole.

Allison clawed at the sheet and buried her sweaty blonde tresses in the pillow and screamed out as she raced towards another orgasm. She slammed her ass back, meeting his vicious thrusts with equally intense thrusts. She threw her head back and screamed out; "OH fuck my ass Harm, yes, yes stroke my clit and finger my pussy, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmming!"

She fell to the bed shaking violently as she came one more time.

Harm stroked his cock, one two, three times and aiming it as the two sweat covered blondes, he sent hot rope after hot rope of his cum streaming all over their bodies. He fell to the bed beside the two gasping blondes and tried to regain some sort of strength in his legs. After about five minutes, he climbed out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom; turning on the shower he stood under the hot steamy water, before long he was joined by Meg and soon after Allison slipped in too.

The three of them washed one another lazily, soaping up each other and soon, they were clutching and sliding over one another. Completely clean, the three of them dried off and when then re-entered the bedroom, Harm shook his head; "No way I'm getting into that bed, especially after I know what's all over those sheets. Come on; let's go to the other bedroom!"

Sitting on the bed, Meg combed through Allison's damp hair and at the same time, Harm brushed through Meg's damp hair. Before long, all brushing ceased and the three of them began sucking and fucking one another. This went on way into the night and finally as the sun began to rise and after yet another bout in the shower, they collapsed in yet another bed and fell asleep.

Upon waking late the following morning, they started all over again, breaking only to order room service and eating in bed, started all over again.

Sarah was on her hands and knees; she pulled her mouth off of Harm's stiff cock and spinning around, spat back at Harm; "Oh fuck Harm, I'm never going to survive all of these stores. That was so fucking hot; now pound me doggy, no making love! I want you to fuck the living shit out of me, you got that Harm?"

"Yes Ma'am, is that an Order Colonel?"

"Damn right Captain; now fuck me before I go out and find someone who will!"

She was about to say something else, but she was cutoff when he shoved his fat, stiff cock deep into her pussy. He poured all of his energy into what he was doing and soon the two of them were at the point of no return. They both came together and fell exhausted to the bed. Harm swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead and planted a soft kiss on her lips; "Oh fuck Mac, I can't remember either of us ever cumming so fast. I think that story was hotter than either of us thought it was!"

Sarah smiled weakly; "Oh don't sell your story telling short Harm. That was one hellava story; I just hate to follow with one of my tame stories next!"

"Well Mac, it will have to wait till tomorrow, look what time it is, we both have to get up early. We can take up tomorrow where we left off. I can't wait for your next hot story, who's it with!"

She smiled slyly; "Oh Harm, you know him really, really well, but like you said, we have to get up early, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

More to come; hope you enjoyed the stories of Mac and Harm. Please vote and your comments are welcomed.