JAG Revisited Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several months, Tracy would visit Harm at his apartment and he's fuck that tight pussy and eventually got the chance to plunge his cock into her tight, gorgeous ass. She was eventually transferred to another station, after reporting to the SEC. NAV. that the JAG office was running at peak efficiency.

Mac looked at Harm; "You really liked her didn't you? I can see it on your face, you miss her don't you? I knew she was a spy for the SEC. NAV. At least she gave us a good review."

"What do you expect Mac, when have we even done anything wrong?"

"Yeah, sure Harm, like shooting off a machine gun in a courtroom. You still haven't denied liking Commander Manetti!"

"Okay, okay so we haven't done everything according to the book, but it was effective. As for Tracy, yeah I guess I liked her, not like you, but she was a close second, she was so sweet!"

Okay enough of Manetti, are you ready for my story? Just remember, it is with another woman, but please remember, I like women, but I love men and I love you, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember, go ahead and begin. I could use a real good one from you!"

Commanders Manetti and Harm just finished defending Commander O'Neill. They were up against Commander Turner and Colonel Mackenzie; they tried to convict her of sexual harassment. During the post-trial discussion Tracy and Harm were taking with Commander O'Neill and Tracy turned to her; "You know you need to be true to yourself, maybe even be a role model."

She looked at Commander Manetti; "You know you two confuse the hell out of me! She turned and left.

During the course of the trial, they found out she was gay and put out sexual innuendos to throw men off the scent that she was a lesbian, only this lie it went too far. Luckily Harm convinced the lieutenant that he misread her remarks and recanted his charge.

Turner and Mac came over to Harm and Tracy. Mac spoke up first; "I can't believe you convinced him he was mistaken.

Harm looked at Tracy and he let out a chuckle. Mac looked at them with suspicion; "Okay tell us, what was she hiding?"

Tracy looked to Harm and they both smiled this time, turning to Mac they both said at the same time; "Don't ask!"

Although they didn't lead on, Mac caught their drift. During the trial, several times, she caught Commander O'Neill, Beth O'Neill looking her way, she dismissed it, but hearing what Harm and Manetti said she put two and two together.

Harm came over to her quarters after the trial; "Are you having dinner with us tonight before heading back to Andrews?"

"No I thought I'd have a quiet dinner in and hit the sack early."

Turner, Manetti and Rabb went out for a great steak dinner. Turner headed back to his room while Harm and Tracy were left alone. After hearing what happened in Naples, well you can guess where they ended up.

Mac ordered Chinese take-out and just after it arrived, she sat down to chow-down, when there was a knock on her door. She was already in a nightshirt and shorts. She peeked through the peep-hole and was surprised to see Beth O'Neill out in the hall. Opening the door she looked Beth up and down. She had changed out of her dress blues and into her khakis. She looked fantastic, her blouse was tight, her belt was pulled extra tight showing off her tiny waist and accenting her gorgeous rounded ass.

Sarah suddenly felt underdressed and uncomfortable, knowing what she thought she knew. At the same time she felt a tingle, an anticipation where this evening could lead; "Come in Commander, what can I do for you?"

"Thank you Colonel, please call me Beth. I just wanted to come and explain to you in no uncertain terms, I was not sexually harassing the lieutenant, hell to tell you the truth, I don't even like guys!" She paused and looked Mac up and down and smiled at her; "If you get my drift Colonel?"

"Have a seat Beth, please behind closed doors, call me Sarah! Okay I sort of caught Rabb and Manetti's drift when I asked them what was going on and they both told me "Don't Ask", but that doesn't explain why you're here Beth?"

"Well seeing you're heading back to Andrews in the morning and correct me if I'm wrong, I wouldn't want to be put up for sexual harassment the day after getting off for the same charge, but I sort of got a vibe from you that you felt the same thing I did, a spark, a glint of what could be if we both acted on it. Am I correct Sarah?"

Mac licked her lips and picking up her container of Chinese food, got a chopstick full and just before placing it in her mouth, nodded and whispered; "Yes!" Picking up another stickful, she offered it to Beth who opened her mouth and took it in. One bamboo shoot clung to her lip and hung halfway down her chin. Beth went to suck it in, but before she could do so, Mac leaned in and plucked it off her lips with her own.

Beth placed the satchel she was carrying down beside her; she took the carton from Mac and placed it on the table. Her hands combed through Sarah's hair and cupping her head planted a soft, wet kiss on her lips. Breaking the kiss she looked into Sarah's dark brown eyes and whispered; "Is this okay Sarah?"

Sarah nodded and whispered back; "Only if you do that again and again and.....!" She was cut-off by Beth's lips again and this time with a little more passion. She reached down and in one swift motion, pulled Mac's nightshirt up and over her head. Staring at Sarah's gorgeous tits, she slowly cupped them both; "I was staring at these throughout the trial. My mouth was watering just hoping to be able to do this!" She lowered her mouth and captured one fat nipple between her lips. She sucked on it avidly and moved to the other one. She moved off of them and cupping them once again, she mauled them and again went down to suck them again.

Sarah stopped her; "Hold on there, slow down Beth, we have all night. You know I've noticed your breasts too. I loved how tight your blouses were and just wanted to feast my eyes on yours too."

Beth smiled, ran her fingers through her own curly auburn locks; "Well I guess we can't have you wondering now, can we?" She reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse, but Mac stopped her and in a horse, low whispered said; "May I Beth?"

She smiled at Sarah and chuckled; "Be my guest!"

Sarah raised her hands to her blouse and plucked open the buttons one by one. When she got to her waistband of her slacks, instead of pulling the blouse out, she slid open the belt buckle, opened her slacks and lowered her zipper. She resumed opening the last two buttons on her blouse. She reached for the buttons on the cuffs of her blouse and Beth smiled at her; "You sure are good at this. I can tell you've done it before." Sarah silenced her by leaning in and planting a kiss on her full swollen lips. Her hands slid up inside Beth's blouse and slid it from her firm and trim body. Pulling back slightly, she sucked in her breath as she gazed at her full, firm high standing breasts encased in a pink, satin bra. It barely contained the twin mounds of flesh. Reaching behind Beth, she deftly popped open the clasps and when it went slack, she slid it from her shoulders and down her arms. Tossing it on top of the blouse, she went in to do just what Beth did to hers.

Beth threw her head back and sucked in her breath when she felt Sarah's lips close around one of her fat nipples. She barely had any areoules, just large fat nipples the size of large pencil top erasers. She combed her fingers through Sarah's hair as she watched her tug and suck on one while her fingers twisted and pulled on the other. She pulled Sarah's mouth from her tits and pulled her tight against her. They locked lips, while their large tits squashed against one another. They flattened out and rubbed back and forth.

Sarah's hands slid down Beth's back and sliding her hands in the open slacks, she guided them down her well-muscled legs and watched as Beth struggled to kick them off her legs.

Beth toed off her shoes and this allowed her to kick her pants off. Both dressed in only panties now, Beth slid her hands into Sarah's tight shorts and cupping her bare ass cheeks, she squeezed lightly and dipped her finger between her cheeks and came in contact with her fat, dripping cuntlips. She wormed her way into Sarah's dripping hole and began finger fucking her slowly.

Sarah's knees began to buckle from the orgasm she felt building in her pussy. She struggled to break free and grabbing Beth by the hand, she led her to the bed. Sarah pushed her onto the bed and grabbing hold of her panties, she yanked them off. She slid up her body and plastered her body directly on top of hers. Sarah began raining kisses all over Beth's face, neck and shoulders. Moving back to her mouth, they played tonsil hockey, it seemed to last forever. She finally moved downward, paying special attention to Beth's fat nipples. She skimmed her way along her flat belly and down to her prominent mound. She used her thumbs to part her lips and dove in and worked feverously on her juicy pussy. She didn't break free until she had Beth squirming and screaming out her name in an orgasm.

"Oh fuck me Sarah, are you sure you're not a lesbian, I never had another woman make me cum so hard or so fast as you have, now it's your turn!" She rolled over and now had Sarah beneath her. She worked her way up and down, teasing her until Sarah had her hands on Beth's shoulders, forcing her down to her pussy, it was already spasming and it wasn't long before Sarah was screaming out in an explosive orgasm too.

They hugged and kissed one another and soon were locked again, but this time in a classic sixty-nine, with Sarah on top. They took their time and both ended up cumming again.

Beth slid off the bed and found her satchel; opening it she pulled her strap-on out of it. She looked across the room at Sarah; "Would you like me to use this on you Sarah?"

A big smile crossed Mac's lips and all she did was nod.

Beth slipped into it and moved over to Sarah; "Would you like to suck on it a little bit to get it wet? It will slide in easier if you do."

Sarah stroked it slowly; "Don't you worry Beth, I'm surely wet enough, but I wouldn't mind sucking it a little first!" She scooted down and ran her tongue up and down the rubbery surface. She took the head and half the shaft into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times, in doing so, sent the base of the dildo against Beth's pussy and clit. It made her shiver and wanting this sooner than later, Beth had Sarah spin around and without warning, shoved the dildo deep into Mac, doggy style.

Sarah let out a loud grunt and pushed back against the invading strap-on. She twisted her head around and locked lips with Beth. They swapped spit and Sarah knew she wasn't going to last too long.

Beth reached down and cradled Sarah's heavy tits in her hands and when she began twisting and pulling on her nipples, Sarah exploded. She came all over Bath's dildo and she squirmed so hard, it caused Beth to cum also.

The two of them fell to the bed and lay there panting for several minutes. Beth slowly withdrew and unhooking the strap-on, she raised the dildo to her lips and the two of them licked every drop of Sarah's cum from that gorgeous tool.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and when Beth woke in the morning, Sarah was already dressed. She had an early flight back to Andrews Air Force Base. She hugged Beth and they kisses longingly.

"You know Beth, although I like women, I really love men. You may want to think about coming out and seeing you're an excellent pilot, there must be agencies in the government for women such as you, and I don't mean gay!"

I was thinking about it Sarah, I have a lot of thinking to do. I really enjoyed last night, it made things a lot clearer for me."

"Well if you ever decide to change sides, I can recommend Commander Rabb, if he can't swing you to the other side no man can. Listen I have to get going, but thank you for an evening I'll long remember; bye Beth!" She kissed her a little bit longer and was out the door before she changed her mind.

Harm shook his head; "Now I know where she got that idea about trying out men again, it was your idea!"

Mac smiled wickedly; "Well Harm, whatever are you talking about?"

"Never mind Mac, that's a story in the future, I'm keeping quiet about that. That was a hot story and I've got to tell you, Beth O'Neill sure has one hellava body doesn't she?"

"You dog Harm; you did tap that gal, didn't you? Enough chit-chat, I'm ready for your next story, please begin."

"I'm not telling, at least not yet, okay here is the next story. After this I need lunch, preferable a box lunch, if you get my drift Mac!"

"Hush about that and please begin!"

It all began when they found Lt. Singer's body. After NCIS' thorough investigation they arrested Harm for her murder. His defense console was Lt. Commander Faith Coleman. She was a hard-nosed raven haired beauty. She was anal-retentive always had to have everything in its place. He loved the hundreds of freckles all over her face. He especially loved how her extremely long raven hair was severely pulled back and without a hair out of place. It a braided tight bun, he dreamt of undoing it as she bobbed up and down on his big, fat cock.

As the trial began, Harm didn't like her defense strategy. After the first day, meeting with her, he once again began dreaming about Faith naked and sweaty beneath him. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

She tensed up and began to smile and letting out a shiver, she bit down on her lower lip; "That is the best incentive I've ever had to win a case, I'll do my best!"

Mac broke into his story; "Wait, wait what did you whisper in Commander Coleman's ear?"

He looked at her and started laughing out loud; "Boy you sure are nosy Mac! Okay I whispered; "You get me off on this charge and I'll take you back to my apartment and I'll spend an entire week-end getting you off, starting with undoing your hair while you suck on my big cock!" Is that good enough Sarah, can I continue with my story?"

"Only one other question, what convinced her you had a big cock?"

He chuckled; "I grabbed her hand and placed it on my leg and slid it upward. She stopped and sucked in her breath when she felt it all stiff and hard. Can I now continue now?"

She smiled and just nodded.

During the trial Gibbs, under oath declared he didn't think Rabb was guilty, he had to go overseas on another sensitive case and left in in the hands of Dinozzo to uncover the real murderer. Dinozzo went to Abby and found out the planted cover couldn't have been out there four months. Looking at the JAG log, it showed a sandy haired older officer signed in and visited Harm. When Dinozzo showed Harm the photo he had a flashback; "Son of a bitch, he did it right in front of me!"

Dinozzo smiled; "What's all we need to know and as he left Harm stopped him; "Tell Gibbs I owe him!"

Under vigorous pressure, Lindsey admitted they struggled and she fell over the railing of the bridge.

Dinozzo looked at Lindsey; "Sounds plausible, but we found bloods on the railing where Lt. Singer hit her head. You thought she was dead, she didn't fall over the railing, you lifted her and threw her over, and she drowned and that's murder. By the way we checked your blood type with the baby's, the baby wasn't yours!"

Harm was released and by chance, that was a Friday. After a tiny party celebrating his release, he accompanied Commander Coleman from Benzinger's Pub and ushered her to his Corvette. Opening the door for her, he closed the door after her, but not before catching a glimpse of her slender thighs as her navy blue skirt slipped upwards.

Hopping into the car, he took off for his apartment, he could sense Faith's apprehension and not wanting to force the issue he took a deep breath; "Listen Commander, if you feel uncomfortable about doing this, you don't have to go through with it."

She let out a nervous chuckle; "Oh no you don't Commander, you don't place my hand on the largest dick I've ever felt and now try and back out of."

"Don't worry I'm not backing out! I was just giving you the opportunity to do so, if you wanted. I can see you're not backing out, I like that, oh and one other thing, if you're going to be talking about playing with my dick, I think you can call me Harm!"

Again she let out a nervous laugh; "Okay Harm, please call me Faith, if you would. Is your place far from here?"

"No just around the bend, are you getting cold feet Faith?"

Again another nervous chuckle; "Yeah, I guess and a little nervous."

"I could tell, if you'd like we can go out for a light dinner first if....."

She cut him off; "NO!" In barely a whispered she repeated; "No, no thank you Harm. I've been thinking about this ever since the charges were dropped and I don't think I can wait any longer!"

Just as she finished speaking, he pulled up in front of his apartment. He hopped out and came around and opened the door for her. Taking her hand, he helped her from the low riding car seat. As she came up, she floated into his arms and before she could react, his lips were on hers and she immediately returned the kiss. He knew immediately this was going to be one hellava long and steamy night.

Guiding her into his lift, they rode in uncomfortable silence up to his floor; "Tell Gibbs I owe him!"

Dinozzo had Commander Lindsey in the interrogation room and after

. Letting her into his apartment, he placed his cover on the entryway table and took hers too. Leading her to his living room, he offered her a seat and went to get them a glass of wine to lessen the tension. Taking a seat beside her, he handed her a glass and making a toast looked into her very, very dark eyes; "To getting each other off! You did your part, now tonight is my turn, for once having to do something I really, really want to do well!"

Faith, even though with darker complexion, she still managed to blush. She took a small sip of wine and watched him over the top of her glass. She placed the glass on the cocktail table. "I had enough liquid courage at the Benzinger's, if I'm not rushing things, which way to the bedroom Harm?"

He smiled, stood up and taking her hand, tugged her after him as he made his way up the short flight of stairs to his bedroom. Turning on the bedside lamp, a soft glow covered the room.

Faith sat on the edge of the bed, she reached out and grabbed him by the belt; "Come here Harm!" She pulled open his belt, opened his pants and lowered the zipper. She sucked on her breath when she saw he wasn't wearing underwear.

Harm tore off his jacket and tie. Removing his shirt, he toed off his shoes, kicked his pants aside and stood before Faith naked as the day he was born.

She looked up at him with those dark, smoky eyes. She licked her lips and leaned forward; "Now what was that you whispered in my ear about my hair?" She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She let out a moan as she sank lower onto his cock. Her tongue flicked out and ran up and down his shaft as she slid up and down, up and down. She took more and more of his thick shaft into her mouth as her hand came up and cupped his swollen nuts.

Harm threw his head back and his knees weakened as he felt her tongue and lips danced along his shaft. His hands came up and cupped her head. His thumbs swept a tear that flowed down her cheek as she took him deeper into her mouth. He knew she wasn't used to a cock this large ever before, but she was becoming accustomed to his length the longer she sucked. When he felt the head enter her throat, he gripped her head stronger. He slid around and finding the pins holding her long raven hair up, he plucked them out, one by one until the mass of hair came flowing down. Gripping the thick braid, he tugged at the band holding it together. Getting it undone, he began undoing the braid. He tugged at it gently and getting it unwound completely, he combed his fingers through the extremely long silky raven hair. The braid caused her hair to be curly and wavy. He fisted his hands in it and it tumbled down, past her breasts and down her back, nearly to her waist.