JAG Revisited Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith pulled back slightly, that wave of black hair framed her freckled face and his thick shaft embedded halfway down his shaft. Her large nearly black eyes were lidded in lust as she peered up into his.

Harm took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He wished he had a camera right now; he wanted to freeze this moment forever. He smiled down at her seeing those freckles and those dark eyes made him shiver. When he saw her tongue flick out and slip from her lips and roll around his shaft, he let out a groan and stroked her hair again. He knew he had to stop her now or it would be too late. Stepping back, her lips made a popping sound and she protested by reaching out for him. He grabbed her hands and held them to the bed. He leaned forward and planted his lips on hers and suddenly, she fell to the bed, drawing him down atop her slender body.

Harm straddled her body, his cock inches from her mouth again, but he resisted shoving it into her mouth again. Pinning her to the bed, he began unbuttoning her blouse. Tearing off her tie, he ran his hands along her bare upper chest. Sliding to her shoulders, he drew the jacket and blouse off at the same time. He pulled at the cups on her bra and although she was not very top heavy, a small B at most, he leaned forward and plucked at her puckered areoules and tiny nipples. Her tips were stiff and now covered in saliva as Harm went back over and over again from one to the other.

Faith slid higher on the bed and Harm stayed where he was. He tugged her jacket and blouse from her body and deftly pulled off her bra too. He rolled her over and she let out a shriek and a giggle, it quickly dissipated when he pulled down the zipper on her skirt and in one swift motion, removed her skirt, panties and shoes.

Now as naked as Harm, she laughed again and began squirming away. She was stopped when he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back to him. He met her ass halfway and buried his face in her lush ass. He spread her cheeks and licked at her asshole and cunt and within moments had both of her holes saturated in his saliva. He parted her thighs wider and her struggling ceased and was now pushed back against his invading tongue.

Faith rolled her head from side to side and her hair completely covered her face, shoulders and nearly all of her back. She let out a grunt and started cumming when she felt his fingers penetrate her pussy and began to finger-fuck her without giving her a break. She came and came and came. She never had an orgasm last this long ever before. Her clit was between his lips and as he continued to finger-fuck her, his tongue darted from her pussy, to her asshole and back again. Her body was convulsing, she tried to gather up enough strength to pull away, but she was too weak. Her entire body fell to the bed and she was gasping for air when she finally felt Harm rise up and roll her over.

Faith smiled weakly at him as she looked at all of the cunt juices covering his lips, chin and cheeks. She reached out her arms to him and he chuckled and accepted her invitation. He kissed her passionately, as their tongue darted out and filled each other's mouths. His hands came up and covered her pert and very firm tits. Strumming her nipples and kissing her harder, he slid his cock onto her pussy. He slid it up and down her slit and he felt her humping her hips up hard against him. He told tell she desperately wanted his cock in her pussy. He was going to tease her, but he didn't want her to wait, she did help him get off the murder case, even though all she did was delay long enough for NCIS to solve the case. He also built up a lot of tension over the past week or so being locked up in the brig. He released one tit and grabbed hold of his cock; he positioned it at the entrance to her cunt and thrusting his hips once, really hard. His cock parted her lips and nearly half of his shaft slid easily into her wet pussy.

Faith let out a blood-curling scream and thrust her hips upward sending the remaining five inches into her pussy. She immediately wrapped her long, well-muscled legs around his waist. Locking her ankles together, she kicked her heels into his ass, urging him on to fuck her even harder and faster. She ripped her mouth off of Harm's; "OH MOTHERFUCKER! You're tearing me in two and I love it! Oh fuck Harm, ever since I felt how large you were in jail, I was in a constant state of arousal just thinking of you doing exactly this! Oh fuck me, fuck me harder, oh shit Harm, I can't believe it, it's even better than I anticipated. Please, please don't stop, fuck me, fuck me harder and faster! Oh fuck yeah, yes, yes oh fuck, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!"

Her entire body tensed up, she thrust her hips up and held it tight against him as long as she could. She could feel his cock pulsating in her tight cunt and she let out a long breath of air she was holding and fell back against the mattress as every nerve in her body tensed up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tight against her straining tits. She mauled his mouth with hers. Her tongue fucked his mouth, exactly the way he was fucking her pussy. She pulled her mouth off of his, she had a huge smile plastered across her face and her unruly hair was all over her upper body, turning him on even more.

Harm loved how her cunt muscles clutched at his cock while he was buried deep and just lying there still as can be. When he finally felt her calming down, he quickly pulled out of her. He flopped down on the bed beside her, he drew her up and over her body and she came willingly. He smiled up at her and grabbing her by the hips, positioned her directly over his cum coated cock. He slowly lowered her body and her mouth gaped open and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh fuck Harm, I thought I liked what you were doing before, but oh fuck, this is amazing. Fuck you're hitting areas in my womb I never knew existed. I sure hope you have stamina, because I'm going to hold you to your promise to fuck me all week-end long!" She began grinding her hips forward and backward, from side to side and her mouth was open wide, but nothing other than gasping sounds and loud groans and grunts. She ran her fingers through her long silky hair and threw it over her shoulders and down her back. She planted her hands on his hairy chest and began moving faster and faster. She began thrusting as hard as she could downward onto his hard body. With each downward slam, her mouth opened again and louder grunts came out.

Harm was close, so close, but he wanted Faith to cum again before he filled her up. He reached up and began fondling her perfectly shaped tits. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Tugging on them, he urged her down towards him. He could tell she knew what he wanted and hovering over him, she fed him her tits, first one and them the other. His hands slid down her slender body and cupping her ass, he guided her up and down faster and faster. He knew exactly what he needed to do to make her cum again. He slid one finger into her pussy; he had it covered in her juices. Pulling it out, he fed his fingers into her puckered hole. He slid it in slowly, but steadily. It sank past his first knuckle and shoving it harder, it sank in past his second knuckle. He twisted around and he felt her tense up and letting out an even louder groan, he felt her bathe his cock with her juices, this time even more than last time. With his finger still embedded in her ass, he guided her up and down faster and faster. He slammed her down hard onto his cock and held her there and started to squirt. Shot after hot creamy shot filled her pussy; she shook violently and went into an even more intense orgasm.

Totally spent, Faith fell panting wildly against his sweaty body. She wormed her face down between his chin and shoulder and attacked his neck. She sucked, licked and nipped at the tender flesh of his neck until she finally calmed down. Rolling off of him, she snuggled close to him; "My god, why hasn't some woman snatched you up and made them their own? I just love how you fuck! I can't wait to regain my strength and start all over again!"

Harm smiled to himself as he stroked her long hair; "You know Faith, I haven't had the chance to really eat your luscious pussy. I had a small sample, but I want to feast on it. When you're ready, you better hold on, I eat pussy almost as well as I fuck!"

"Ohhhhhh Goddddddddddddd! I can't wait, I hope I don't fall asleep, you wore me out!"

"If you do, I hope you enjoy being awakened with a tongue in your pussy?"

"Mmmmm, I've never tried that, but I sure hope to find out!" She closed her eyes and fell asleep a few moments later.

Harm got up and got his glass of wine from the living room. He sat in the chair in his bedroom watching Faith sleep. After a while, he got up and returned with a warm washcloth. He gently washed her up and seeming to get all of his cum from her, he stared at her fleshy cunt; he was going to love making her cum, this time with his tongue and mouth.

Faith moaned quietly, but was still asleep as Harm washed away all signs of his cum and hers too. She thought she was having a nasty dream, but when she felt his warm, wet tongue on her slit, she remembered where she was. Slow waking up, she felt bolts of electricity coursing through her body. It centered at her pussy and clit and each time the bolts struck, she tensed up and felt them make her entire body glow and heat-up.

Harm gripped her hips as she jerked and thrashed about on the bed. Sliding his hands beneath her tight ass, He cupped her cheeks and raised them to his mouth. Holding her firmly plastered against his mouth and tongue, he flicked his tongue out and strummed her clit. Holding her now with one hand, he slid the other hand around and began to slip two fingers into her as his tongue followed and began tongue fucking her along with his fingers. He was rewarded with a flood of cream seeping out of her pussy. He drank it down and went back for more.

Faith was rushing towards her second orgasm from his mouth, she couldn't hold back and her body tensed up and like a rubber band snapped and she collapsed back to the bed, she felt like a wet rag, completely wrong-out. She tried without success to free herself from Harm's oral stimulation, but was unable to do so. She fell back to the bed, her head was thrashing about, her gorgeous raven hair completely covered her face, shoulders and chest. She gave up and allowed him to have his way with her. After about ten minutes, she felt yet another orgasm, this one even stronger began to bubble up in her and as she was on the verge of exploding again, he freed his head from between her thighs and climbing up her glistening body, in one punishing thrust, buried his cock in her.

She began to convulse and quiver and started to hyper-ventilate. Her legs felt like rubber, but she tried to scissor them around his waist and meet his fucking movements with ones that were just as urgent as his. Her arms wrapped around his body and her nails raked his tender skin. She nearly drew blood as she dug her nails into his flesh.

Harm began fucking her deeper and faster. He gripped her pert tits and squeezed them hard, her nails on his back and her heels kicking at his ass and back spurred him on even more so. Letting go of her tits, he grabbed her slender thighs and pulled them and folded her nearly in two. Her knees were alongside her head and her thighs were crushed against her straining tits. Pile-driving into her quaking cunt and her cunt was staring up at the ceiling. Crawling up onto the balls of his feet, he plowed into her so hard; the bed shifted and beat against the wall.

Faith was gasping for breath as another orgasm was quickly approaching. Her entire body was covered in sweat and her gorgeous hair was now reduced to a sexy mess. She swept it from her face, but she was trashing about so hard, it was once again looking like she was fucking all night, which she was! "Oh fuck, oh fuck me Harm! I never, ever came so many times and I don't think I ca go much longer. I need you to cum, I need to feel your hot spunk coat me and put out the flame burning here from within!"

Harm gritted his teeth as he picked up the pace. He pounded her so hard that with each thrust, her body bounced off the bed, still trapped under him; bent in two like a pretzel. All of a sudden, he slammed into her one more time and grinding his cock against her, he exploded filling her completely. He let out a loud grunt and letting go of her legs, fell against her trapping her body once again with his own. "Oh fuck Faith, I can't remember the last time I came so hard!"

Faith was beyond satisfied, all of her muscles felt like Jell-O and she couldn't move, she could hardly blink, all she could do was pant wildly as the strongest orgasm slowly began to subside. Mustering up all of her energy, she raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck and waited for him to stop pulsating in her. She felt his cum continue to shoot out of him and fill her to overflowing.

After about three or four minutes, Harm rolled over, taking Faith with him. He didn't want to crush her, but at the same time refused to pull his cock from her tight, yet juicy cunt.

Sometime later, Faith placed her hands on his chest and rose up from his sweaty body. She rained endless kisses all over his face, neck, shoulder and chest. "Oh god, Harm, I want to go on and on and on, but I'm totally exhausted. Can we sleep on it and continue in the morning?'

Harm smiled weakly at her, sweeping her wild mane of hair from her face and upper body. Kissing her tenderly he rolled her off of him. He slipped out of her and rolling her over, spooned her, nuzzling her neck and grinding his hips against her tight ass. He wrapped his arms around her exhausted body and pulling her even tighter against him, they both drifted off to sleep.

Morning came and just as he promised, he fucked her in every position he could think of. He fucked her in the ass. He took her in the shower and ate her there and followed up, fucking her bent over with the water pounding over her luscious body. They had lunch and he took her on the kitchen counter. Taking her back to bed, he fucked her there where they both fell asleep.

Faith woke up, just as the sun was setting; she sucked him to hardness and rode him till they both came again. All night long, one or the other woke-up sucked and fucked the other and fell back to sleep.

Sunday morning came and Faith put her hands up in defeat; "Sorry Harm, but I'm done, my tits, pussy and asshole are so raw, they may start bleeding from all of the fucking we're done. Thank you and you fulfilled your promise, I got you off for murder and you got me off, over and over and over again. I'm going to take a shower, ALONE! Can you take me home after that? I need to fall into bed and SLEEP all day. I have to be back at JAG in the morning."

He smiled; "Okay, I'll put on a pot of coffee, take a shower and I'll just hop in after that to clean up too. I'll take you home, but I'd really like to have another go at you!"

She put up her hand, "My god Harm, don't you ever quit. I promise, after I recover and the soreness and rawness are gone, I'll call you and we can do this again, but no way for two days straight!"

He chuckled and slapped her playfully on the ass; "Get in the shower before I change my mind!" He lunged for her and she let out a shriek and ran to the bathroom.

""God Harm, that was hot! I always liked Faith, but I always thought she was a little stuck-up, boy was I wrong! I know you're going to love the next one I have, ready?"

He nodded; "All set Mac, let's hear it!"

Sarah accompanies Clayton Webb to Paraguay to flush out a terrorist and during their trials and tribulations they get close. While waiting for their contact their conversation turns personal.

"Why have me pregnant on this mission Webb?"

"It explains your absence and puts me in a better light, beside these people like kids."

She chuckled; "Everyone likes kids!"

"Yeah, but they're special down here! You ever want kids?"

She smiled; "Funny time to ask. You have to find the right man, the right time and place."

"You have the right man, don't you?"

"You really believe that?"

"Rabb wouldn't be my first choice, too oblivious! You do need someone who can stand up to you!"

"There's a difference, someone who stand up to you and someone who runs right over the top of you."

"You shouldn't have trouble drawing the line!"

"Really, how much luck have you had with Harm? And why all the relationship advise? I don't see any women in your life!"

"Except You!"

She came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth; "I'm just a rental."

"I've had my share of women!

"Yeah I counted three when Harm and I were in Australia. If I remember, they were all taller than you and their bust sizes were higher than their IQ. Are you close to anyone Webb?"

"My mother!"

"Hmmm, what every girl wants to hear!" She spits out the toothpaste and comes out of the bathroom trying to remove the diamonds he placed around her neck.

"Come here; let me do that for you!"

She turned around and he removes the diamonds. When she starts to move away, be places his hands on her shoulders and works on the zipper on the back of her dress.

"Woo there Webb, who said you could do that?"

"We are married Sarah and you can't get any more pregnant." He finished lowering the zipper and the loose dress fell to the floor.

"Ah wrong on both counts Clay, first we're not married and second I'm not really pregnant. I can get knocked-up, but not with me taking the pill. As for what you're doing back there, I guess it will kill some time, so if you will unhook that harness holding this contraption up and lets really get comfortable."

"Boy Sarah, you sure have a way with words, kill some time huh?" He unhooked the corset like harness and it fell about her ankles, joining her dress.

"Sorry Clay, bad choice of words. How about popping that bra open while you're back there!"

He did just that and slipping down to his knees, he grabbed hold if her panties and they were soon gone too. He gripped her hips and pulled her back to his face. He buried his face in her luscious ass cheeks and letting go of her hips, his hand moved northward and cupped her bountiful tits. Clay groaned into her ass as his tongue whipped out and stabbed at her asshole. He moved a little lower and was greeted by her already moist pussy. As he licked away, his hands continued to fondle her luscious tits. He twisted at her fat nipples as he began tongue-fucking her fat lipped pussy.

Mac was moaning constantly, and when he spun her around and attacked her clit, her knees began to buckle. She managed to break free and climbing up onto the bed, she whispered; "Why don't you get a little comfortable too Clay?" She slid back up the bed and leaned back against the headboard. She idly played with her swollen nipples while she kept her eyes locked on Clay.

Clay could barely concentrate on removing his clothes as his mouth was watering watching her play with her tits. As he kicked off his briefs, naked, he climbed up onto the bed and slid his hands along the cool sheets until his hands reached her knees. His hands left the sheets and moved to her silky legs. They traveled upward, pushing them apart he slid higher until he reached her even wetter pussy. Just as he made contact with her pussy, she thrust her hips upward to make greater contact with his tongue.

Sarah wrapped her legs around his head and rested her legs on his shoulders. She started kicking at his back as she felt him strum her clit and as he added fingers in her weeping pussy. Mac started groaning louder and louder and wanted more. She unwrapped her legs and rolled over. She spun around and once again plastered her pussy to his mouth. She grabbed hold of his cock in her hand and for once was happy to be presented with a cock that didn't stretch her mouth or pussy. She loved big cock, but it was nice to be faced with one she could attack without wondering if it would rip her in two. It wasn't tiny, but was just large enough to satisfy her. She stroked it up and down and lowering her mouth, she easily took his entire length into her mouth and throat. She bobbed up and down vigorously and stroked it at the same time. She groaned louder when she felt his hands sliding all over her ass.