Jailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Paul isn't a super-stud. However, he is an above-average guy who was super motivated – and very appreciative. I went completely out of character in my normal sexual dealings and became an aggressor, then subservient, then aggressor again, etc. I drove him wild.

Since the brain is the most important sex organ, and since I was even more super-motivated than Paul was to have, and especially to give him, a good time there is virtually nothing that wasn't harmful or illegal that we didn't do. I sucked his cock and balls; he sucked my pussy and clit; he massaged and pinched my nipples and kissed my ass; I rode him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl; he fucked me doggy, missionary, and in several Kamasutra positions including The Rocking Chair, The Wheelbarrow, and what turned out to be my favorite, The Caramel. I also let him play with my ass as much as he wanted to; he didn't really fuck it, although he did bury his cock in it for a few seconds.

When he left Sunday about 1 p. m. we were both completely drained. I really don't know how many orgasms that I had had – he had at least eight – but my entire body was sore, and my pussy and nipples burning. We both staggered bowlegged to the door and passionately kissed goodbye. "I never got it up so many times before – not even close," he seriously said. "You must be a fucking goddess!"

"Or at least a goddess at fucking," I chuckled.

"Can we do this again?" he asked.

"I'd love to, hero," I replied. "However, you have a roommate and my parents are usually home; but if you can find a venue just let me know the time and place and I'll try my best to fuck you blind."

Paul and I didn't really have romantic chemistry, plus he had to return to his Masters' classes at the other end of the state once his internship was up, so we never had a real relationship. However, we were able to get together for some good fucking another four or five times before he left. We even got in a quickie in the laundry room of his apartment building the day that he was driving home. As we kissed goodbye I seriously mumbled "Thank you so much for helping spring me from jail. I am eternally grateful. I hope that you were suitably rewarded."

"Tapping your sweet pussy was the best reward any hetero male could ever hope for," he said with a big grin before getting in his car and waving goodbye as he drove off.

***********

The County didn't play it real smart as far as announcing to the public that I was completely exonerated, and arresting Misty. I hired a law firm on a contingency fee basis to sue the County and both Misty and Justin, but before filing suit the law firm went on a big public relations campaign to get my story out. Numerous articles appeared in the local press, and local TV stations interviewed me and my attorneys regularly. Finally the mayor had had enough and told the police chief and D. A. to get off the pot. Misty was arrested and the County held a press conference exonerating me. They knew that I wouldn't be gracious about it, so they didn't advise me or my attorneys until after the press conference was over.

Misty saw the hand writing on the wall and in order to minimize her time in jail she accepted a deal and plead guilty. She was sentenced to three years in prison with eligibility for parole only after 22 months. I intended to attend any parole hearing she had.

I got a favorable divorce decree after all of the facts came out, and Justin had to sell the condo because he didn't have enough money to pay me what I was owed without doing that.

It was also rewarding that Detective Smith – or Shit as I call him – got suspended without pay for a month and demoted one grade for his smiles and "Justin says hi" comment when I was arrested. The other detective in the arrest got a reprimand, but no monetary consequences.

I knew that my suit against the County for false arrest, etc., would drag on, but I wanted my suit against Justin and Misty for fraud, and numerous other torts, to get decided quickly. When I got the feeling that things weren't moving fast enough, given my kick-ass and slutty personality change since I had been Tasered, I decided to ramp things up a notch.

The three attorneys primarily in charge of my case were a married male 60s-something partner, a married female 40s-something partner, and a single male 20s-something associate. The associate, named Brendon, was not real good looking, but had been a college athlete and appeared to have a nice body; he was a very big dude. I made an appointment with the associate and wore the most provocative outfit I had without looking like a streetwalker.

When we sat in the conference room I positioned myself so that Brendon would get a good shot of my pantiles beaver if I spread my thighs apart. After going over the case status with him and how important speed was to me I blatantly moved my thighs apart, bit my thumb, and in the most stimulating voice I could muster said "Brendon; if you can get things moving for me I can provide you with a number of non-monetary incentives."

There is no doubt that he was staring at my pussy when he stuttered "Uh...it's...unethical...uh...to have...no haven't...no have...a relationship..."

I cut him off. "Brendon, I've read the canons of ethics as they relate to attorney-client sexual relationships. It's only if you use your power or position to demand sexual favors from me that there's a breach of ethics. I'm providing you with an incentive – you're not demanding anything from me. If we do a video together clearly setting forth our relationship there's nothing unethical or wrong." I didn't really know if this was correct, but I knew that I would never cause a stir; and Brendon really wanted to believe that I was right.

Brendon was gasping kind of like a trout just pulled out of a lake, while sweating and with pupils dilating.

I got up, gave him a kiss on the cheek, put a piece of paper with my cellphone number on it into his sweaty palm and said "If you want me to come over to your apartment this weekend to do a video insuring no ethics problem and providing you with a first incentive installment, give me a call."

Then I strutted out of the conference room on my four inch heels, wiggling my ass as best I could.

It was no surprise when Brendon called me the next day. We both did a selfie video at the same time on our smartphones whereby I clearly set forth the ethical nature of our upcoming relationship. When we concluded I could tell that Brendon was nervous, but his nervousness disappeared when I got down on my knees, opened his fly, and pulled his cock into my mouth.

In fact, Brendon was a really big guy in more ways than one. Even though I hadn't had a lot of partners by that time, his cock was by far the girthiest that I had ever seen; and his balls seemed to weigh a pound each.

Given the size difference between his cock and my mouth it was definitely not the best blowjob that I ever gave in my life. However, that didn't bother him one bit; he was probably the most grateful blow job recipient I had ever had. I did like massaging those baseballs that passed as his testicles while blowing him.

I have to be honest, having him ram – even though he tried to be gentle – that crotch weapon of his into my tight little cunt in the missionary position was not a particularly great experience for me, especially since he was wearing an XXL condom since we hadn't been tested for STDs. However, things got better as he kept stroking, and by the time that he filled the condom it was actually pretty pleasurable, although I had no real orgasm but mustered up a good fake one.

After our fuck, while he was playing with my nipples, I wrote down what I expected him to do in the litigation in the ensuing days and weeks. I also told him that he needed to get an STD test, at the same time as me, with him paying, so that we wouldn't have to use condoms.

Brendon took our deal seriously. He convinced the partner in charge that my case would be the best learning experience for him and that he should spearhead everything except the actual court appearances. The partner bought it. With a properly motivated Brendon leading the way we got to trial in less than three months after our first fuck.

Intercourse with Brendon was a combination of pain and pleasure. However, he became decent at eating pussy, and loved my blow jobs, so the oral sex was fine. After experimenting – some things didn't work at all – I found that if he did me doggy there was only fleeting pain at the initial introduction of his weapon, and that if he didn't pound too hard once he was buried I had a very full feeling and I actually got top notch orgasms.

At the trial the male and female partners did most of the actual witness examination, opening statement, closing argument, etc., however Brendon was really on top of things in providing copies of evidence, writing notes, and doing witness preparation. He and I did a lot of witness preparation together – between fucks – and my testimony came off beautifully. Misty was still in jail and didn't testify, and Justin turned out to be a horrible witness for his case – but great for ours.

I ended up with a judgment of $600,000 against Justin and Misty, jointly and severally liable. My attorneys immediately garnished Justin's pay. Also, it turned out that Misty had some assets due to an inheritance from a rich uncle, and it looked like I would actually ultimately get $400,000 and my attorneys the other $200,000.

When the case was over I gave Brendon a really good blowjob and doggy fuck as a final reward, but declined a continuing relationship.

Brendon's law firm continued to work on my case against the County – where we were looking for millions – and I promised him that he would be rewarded if there was a suitable outcome (assuming that I wasn't then married).

****************

After I broke things off with Brendon, I started to wonder if there was something wrong with me neurologically. While I liked my post-jailhouse-incident kick-ass personality, I didn't like the slutiness that seemed to accompany it. I had had a large number of one-night-stands while fucking Paul and Brendon, and a few several night stands. I didn't like that aspect of my personality, especially since I still had hopes of finding a real Mr. Right; not a fake one like Justin had been.

I went to see a highly recommended neurologist, who I could afford with the initial payout from my lawsuit against Misty and Justin. I told Dr. Watson everything. Her initial prognosis was that being Tasered could have affected my limbic system, which is what controls sexuality in general. She showed me a paper that she had co-authored on the effect of electrical stimulation on the limbic system. She told me to read it carefully by my next appointment in a week's time, while she devised a treatment strategy.

While I can't say that I understood all of the terminology in Dr. Watson's paper, I was able to understand the gist of it. Therefore I had no anxiety about electrical stimulus treatment. The only question I had was if the treatment would also affect the kick-ass aspects of my personality – which I wanted to retain.

At my next appointment, Dr. Watson went over the treatment scenario that she recommended. She advised that there was less than a 10% chance that the treatment would adversely affect my kick-ass personality traits since that was controlled by a different part of the brain, and an 80% chance that it would greatly mitigate the present adverse reactions of my limbic system. Over the next month – twice a week – I received increasing levels of electrical stimuli with precisely positioned electrodes. At the end of that time I really felt that I was "cured," and Dr. Watson said that a scan of my brain definitely demonstrated changes in my limbic system. She couldn't guarantee that the change was permanent, but could say that if I had a relapse that she could repeat the procedure with likely the same results.

*************

It's now been three years since my treatment by Dr. Watson. I've only had one one-night stand since then, and that had very unique circumstances (Paul was in town for one night with some additional evidence that I could use in my suit against the County). In the last eighteen months I have been dating a guy a year older than I am who owns his own business and seems to really be enamored with me. He is the only one I even wanted to have sex with in those eighteen months. I've accepted his proposal of marriage and we plan to tie the knot in about six months.

My suit against the County is still proceeding and my attorneys are expecting a good settlement offer any day, and if not expect to win at trial.

So you see, despite my harrowing experience I have no emotional scars. I've enhanced my personality, had some really good sexual experiences, and after some neurological treatment found Mr. Right. I don't recommend getting Tasered, however – things might not work out quite the same for you!

12