Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

"Sure I understand. Having a drink together is great by me," she said as she took his hand and led them to a small table for two in the corner that didn't have a very good view of the dance floor, not much of a view at all.

Blake's tall black body was molded to Jaime's tight white body. Their lips were once again connected. His hard chest pressed into her breasts. Between her legs, separated by his pants and perhaps boxers or briefs, was his hard penis and her wet pussy. Her pubic bone was riding on top of his shaft that felt huge to her. "Can we go somewhere?" She asked softly after she had broken their long kiss.

"Sure we can," he teased, "what do you want to do somewhere else?"

He wasn't making this easy for her. "Do what we've been doing, fool around . . . oh, I don't know, maybe make love."

"Don't you mean fuck, Jaime? He asked emphasizing the word that nice girls didn't say. "Don't you want me to stick my black cock in your cunt and fuck your brains out?"

"Well, well . . . maybe I do."

"Maybe you do what?"

"Maybe I want to go somewhere and fuck our brains out," she said in concession.

Blake took her hand and they left the club. Mike didn't see them leave. He was talking with Megan and then a few minutes later when he tried to see his wife and Blake on the floor he couldn't find them. They were gone.

As they left the club, they walked without saying anything to the nearest elevator. As the doors closed Jaime pressed #5. On the fifth floor she led him to their room and fished the entry card out of her small black purse. While they had been dining, the bed had been made and the room tidied up almost as if it were expecting company. And, now her company, Blake, smiled at her, unbuttoned his silk shirt, kicked off his shoes and seemed to challenge her with his eyes. She set her purse on the bureau, stepped out of her heels and instantly shrunk four inches or maybe Blake grew four inches in height. Then the black man unbuckled his alligator belt, unzipped his linen trousers and stepped out of them. Jaime didn't have to wonder any longer if he was wearing boxers or briefs, she saw that he was wearing neither. He stood before her proudly and naked while she was still wearing Vanessa's black, see-through, baby-doll pajama top.

Between his legs was an appendage that she hadn't seen equaled in the few porn videos that Mike had insisted she watch with him during the last year. She was beginning to think that this wasn't a very good idea. Oh, she was very aroused and had decided that she wanted to make love with him, now she wasn't so sure that she could even fit that thing inside her without pain or damage.

Blake sensed the fear and trepidation as she looked down at his thickening cock. "Honey, have you ever fucked a black guy?"

"Blake, I thought you knew that I've never been with anyone but my husband and well, well . . . he fills me up but he's not nearly as . . ." she just couldn't bring herself to anatomically compare the love of her life, the father of her children, with this stranger. To her it would be disloyal, so she said nothing more on the subject.

Blake didn't say anything either. He saw that his selection for his first conquest on this cruise was the right one. He held the hem of the baby-doll in each hand as she lifted her arms for him. Then, she was naked. Oh, shit he thought, perfect boobs, great tummy and a pussy made for munching. He held her tightly and began kissing her again. Within a few minutes they worked their way to the bed taking baby steps. She was on her back and he was between her wide spread legs. "Put it in, she begged."

"Not yet baby, we're in no rush," and then his mouth was where Mike's had been yesterday, right at the center of her body doing exactly what Mike's had done. Well, not exactly what Mike's mouth had done, she realized, because he wasn't Mike. He had his own style, his own technique. With lips, tongue and fingers he made her scream to be fucked. She was a little embarrassed at how wet she had become. He's going to think I'm a whore, she thought to herself. Then she just didn't care what he thought. She didn't care about anything but being filled, being stretched, being pounded, being creamed. "Fuck me Blake, please, please fuck me."

"You put it in honey."

Her fingers wouldn't reach around the shaft that rested on her pubic bone. As best she could, she placed it at her swampy opening and pushed up which was his signal to push down. Then they were joined. It didn't hurt but she had never felt more full and then he started to move. How could anything feel so good that she had been told, over and over, was so bad? Within minutes she was coming all over his thrusting cock and didn't stop until after he had flooded her with his thick, grayish seminal fluid.

Mike must have been right, she thought. Maybe I am cut out for this. It was wonderful! Not better than Mike, just different. After a few minutes she said, "If I help you," she said timidly, "if I help you . . . " her hand held his wet shrinking cock, "can you . . . well, can you go again?"

He laughed then realized that it probably wasn't the right thing to do because she was so inexperienced at all this. "Honey, it will take me awhile to get ready for seconds."

"Sorry, I just thought . . . "

"Obviously you're not finished."

"Guess, I never am, that's what my Mike always says."

Wow! What have I got here? Blake asked himself. "Jaime, slip the baby-doll and your shoes back on and come with me."

"Blake, I don't want to walk around the ship with my bare ass on display."

"Then put on a dress."

She was already stepping into her heels when she asked, "where are we going?"

"Going to my place to have a drink, talk and see what else might happen." He wanted to take her to one of the two huge playrooms that had been set up but he didn't want to frighten her away and he knew that there would be plenty of time for the playrooms later.

After she slipped the black dress she had worn the previous night over her freshly fucked, nude body, she sat down in front of the mirror, touched up her makeup, added a fresh coat of lip gloss and brushed her thick hair.

Before they left the room she looked back at the bed she was sharing with her husband and saw the rumpled, now soiled white sheets with the big gooey spot, embedded with a few crinkly dark pubic hairs that had been shed during their coupling – unfamiliar body hairs that her husband, when he saw them, would instantly recognize were not shed by her. For some reason, she didn't straighten the bed, leaving behind the evidence of what had happened on its surface and securing it by placing the "Do Not Disturb" sign over the door handle when they left.

Blake and Derrick were sharing a suite on the 8th deck fantail. The back of the suite was floor to ceiling glass with a balcony that ran the length of the suite, one of the largest and most sumptuous on the ship. The size of each bedroom and the parlor were impressive, especially when compared with their tiny cabin. But what Jaime liked the most about the black men's accommodations, after her brief tour, was the big bathtub.

"This place is amazing," she said. "What work did you say you did?"

"I didn't. I just said that Derrick and I had some business in Jamaica."

"What kind of business?"

"Let's not talk about business just yet. Jaime, I promise I'll talk about it later. I think one of our businesses might be something you'll find interesting."

She let the matter drop and accepted a drink from him. While she was relaxing and sipping her drink, Blake was on the telephone. He completed several calls and then sat down by her and put his arm around her. She asked with a big smile, "ready for seconds?"

"Not yet, but not to worry. I've put the word out that were having a private party. Won't be long before the door bell rings."

Jaime sat bolt upright and said, "what do you mean by that? What . . . what's a private party?"

"Baby, you know that this is a cruise for swingers. Everybody, maybe except for you in the beginning, came here to fuck. A lot of people have seen you and are very interested in getting together with you. I just put out the word where we are and that you might be in a frisky mood. Are you in a frisky mood, Jaime?" He asked playfully.

"Well maybe for you or my husband, I could be frisky." Even to herself she sounded like a coquette.

"Well, baby, you'll have to wait awhile for me and your husband's not here. How about somebody else?"

She was quiet as she thought about his question. "I guess that would depend . . . "

Just then the doorbell to the suite rang. Blake jumped up and said excitedly, "we've got company," and walked to the door.

Jaime couldn't have been more surprised when Derrick, and four other men entered the suite. Of course Derrick was black, as was a man introduced to her as Duane, two men were Latinos and the other was white.

Jaime sat up nervously as Derrick completed the introductions. "Guys this smokin hot fox is Jaime. Blake tells me she's the best he's ever had. He say's she's still frisky and needs some help. Jaime, like I said the brother is Duane, Jose and Eduardo are the guys from Guatemala and Reed is from Ireland. We've partied with them before and they're great guys. Hope you're not finished for the night, baby."

"I'm not finished for the night. I was saving some more for your brother, Blake, and my husband."

Derrick sat down in the place that Blake had vacated. Reed sat down next to her on the other side. "Baby," Reed said in a charming Irish accent, "myself, I been doin all this stuff a long time and you, my sweet colleen 're about the hottest lass I've ever seen. I have to tell you baby . . . jabbers . . . if I don't stick my big dick in you soon I think I'll explode. Hoot mon."

Jaime couldn't help it. She laughed at Reed. "You sure know how to sweet talk a girl." Then to push him a bit she added, "laddy." Which made him laugh and seemed to break the ice for everyone.

Jose sat down in front of her on the carpeted floor and very carefully removed her shoes as if he were removing Cinderella's glass slippers. Derrick leaned over and began to kiss her which wasn't initially encouraged by her then she realized that Blake's twin was exactly like Blake and she responded to him. Somehow Duane got behind her and told her to lean forward as he unzipped her dress. Then he asked her to lift up and raise her hands, which she did, as he smoothly skimmed the black dress over her head in a flash. She was now buck naked in a room with six sizzling hot men, one of whom she had already fucked.

Duane had already taken one of her swollen nipples in his mouth while Reed latched onto the other. She felt as if she were nursing grown twins, but these twins had teeth and whiskers and weren't trying to get fed, rather they were trying to drive her crazy with lust and succeeding. Jose, lifted each of her feet to the edge of the sofa and buried his face in her snatch. She learned quickly that he was a world class pussy eater. Each of the men disrobed, including Blake. In front of Jaime was more naked cock than she had ever conceived. But it wasn't necessary for her to imagine a volume of swollen cock because they were here, they were real, in the flesh, hard, dripping and wanting to be inside of her; somewhere inside her, in her mouth, in her pussy or in her ass. Jose lifted up on his knees and eased his big brown dick inside her pussy, her hungry, yawning pussy. When he entered her, she came and didn't stop coming for what seemed like a long time to herself and the half dozen men. Jose was so excited that it didn't take long for him to shoot inside her. He was instantly replaced by Duane who was a little longer and much wider than Jose, almost as big as Blake she thought.

Meanwhile, back in the club, Mike was a nervous wreck. Megan was trying so hard to calm him down but wasn't having much success. "I guess they must have left," he said with obvious anxiety in his voice.

"I imagine that Jaime felt like an object on display and for her first time with another man she didn't want it be standing up in the middle of a crowded dance club."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right about that, Megan. Where do you think they went?"

"Well, my guess is she took him to your room."

"Think so?"

"That's what I would have done."

The conversation was strained. It was hard for Mike to talk about his work, his kids, when all he could think about was his beautiful wife and what she was doing. He did appreciate Megan sharing with him how she and her husband, Curt, got started and her initial feelings about doing something that was so unacceptable and wicked, to her.

Finally it was Megan who said, "should we go up to your room and check?"

Mike stood up quickly, accepting her suggestion.

They stood outside the door to the cabin, saw the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging on the door handle, listened carefully but didn't hear a sound from inside the room. Mike slipped his card in the door slot, waited for the light to flash green, then pushed it open and walked in.

The room was empty. Mike was speechless by what he saw in the glow of the bedside lamp light. The bed he and his wife had napped on, the bed they fooled around on, was now a mess. The sheets were rumpled and both Megan and Mike saw and smelled the mingled fluid deposits left by Jaime and Blake. So Megan had been right. Jaime had brought Blake to the room and fucked a man, with whom she wasn't married, for the first time. This was only their second night on the great white ship and what Andy had warned him about had already come to pass. Jaime did get fucked.

"Well, I guess we don't have to speculate anymore," said Megan matter of-factly. "They came back here, had a quicky and they've left. Who knows where they are? We could have missed them if they went back to the club or maybe they went somewhere else. A word of friendly advice Mike: on these cruises you'll drive yourself crazy if you need to know exactly where your mate is all the time, especially someone who looks like Jaime. I know women who kiss their husbands goodbye at the beginning of the cruise, hello again at the end, and didn't see them at all in between."

Three decks above in Blake's suite, the party had moved into his bedroom. The fourth deposit of semen was inserted in Jaime's raw juicy vagina. Another was about to be shot into her mouth by Derrick. Blake had recovered and was fingering her tight asshole making it clear where he next wanted his hard cock to enter her body.

Jaime wondered if something was wrong with her. By now she should have been totally satisfied, satiated, but it seemed like the more sex she got, the more sex she wanted. Could this be normal? Then she stopped thinking and reasoning and let her feelings take over.

Blake didn't reach for the bottle of lube on the night stand but scooped up the mixture of semen and her own natural lubricant from her soaking pussy and smeared it over the puckered crinkly hole. Then he inserted his index finger and moved it in and out of her receptive body worming it, stretching the tight anus for something much bigger than his black finger.

Blake instructed her to sit on his cock. It hurt at first but it wasn't long before he was completely inside her asshole. She and Mike had fooled around with anal and she was okay with that but, to her, it didn't compare to what she thought of as normal fucking.

When she reclined on Blake's chest, her pussy gaped open and was empty but not for long. Reed knelt between Blake's and Jaime's legs and rubbed his cock on her slit.

"What's going on here?" she asked in alarm.

"Relax, baby," urged Blake, "there's room for one more."

Reed pushed in very slowly and Jaime was filled with more cock than she ever thought possible. The three were still as their bodies adjusted. For Blake and Reed, they were old timers at this, for Jaime it was another first. It was Blake who took over the choreography of the trio's movements. He set the rhythm. As he pulled back a few inches so did Reed and Jaime, they were just barely connected by the heads of the men's large cocks in the entrance to Jaime's wet pussy and tight asshole. Then Blake and Reed slammed up and forward, respectively. After two or three strokes, Jaime synchronized with them and drove against them with equal force. Only once did Reed slip out of her pussy. Jaime quickly encircled his cock with her hand guiding it back home. She felt something wet on her cheek, opened her eyes and saw the smiling, swarthy face of Eduardo who was trying to get her attention. She opened her mouth and welcomed his brown dick inside. She decided immediately that this stranger would receive the same special treatment her devoted husband had yesterday in their cabin; she would welcome the brown man's ejaculate inside her mouth and swallow his every drop.

All four of them were so aroused that none of them, well perhaps with the exception of Jaime, could last very long. It was almost as if it were an orchestrated crescendo when Blake stiffened and was immediately followed by Reed and then Eduardo. This time three creamy volcanic streams entered her body in three different places. At the same time she was soaking their cocks with pussy, ass and mouth juices.

Somehow the four were disentangled. Jaime thought she must have dozed for minute because the next thing she knew she was alone in the big bed. Perhaps this had all been a dream, she thought for a moment, then reached between her legs and discovered that it was not a dream it was very real.

"Jaime," she heard softly. "I'm running you a hot bath unless you'd rather sleep for a while," said Blake.

"A hot bath sounds great, let me know when it's ready," she said as she rolled on her side and tucked her legs up to her chest hoping that the bath wouldn't be ready too soon.

Chapter 6

"The Love boat promises something for everyone."

Mike and Megan had returned to the club and sat at different table, this time with a view of the entire club. They quickly realized that Blake and Jaime hadn't returned as Megan thought they might have. Also, they didn't see Flo or Alexander on the dance floor, seated at a table or on the sofas. But, Vanessa, totally naked and Raymond, wearing just his silk boxers, were sitting on a Sofa talking. "I wonder if Vanessa might have some idea where Jaime is?" Mike asked. Megan smiled, rubbed his thigh thinking that she better get this show on the road or start scouting for a new partner, "can't hurt to ask, honey."

Mike walked over to the couple. "Vanessa, Raymond, have either of you seen Jaime?"

"Oh, she and Blake left a long time ago," said Raymond.

"Yeah, I know. They were in our room. I meant, have you seen them lately?"

Raymond replied, "Derrick told me when he left that they were having a party for Jaime in their suite. I'm not sure what the room number is but he said it's on the eighth deck along the rear, the door would be open. Vanessa and I are going to the playroom to check on Flo and Alexander. You and Megan want to come with us?"

"I don't know about the playroom."

He shrugged his bare black shoulders, laughed and said, "I won't even try to describe it, it's something you'll have to see for yourself."

"Maybe we'll see you there later."

As Mike walked back to the table, he kept reminding himself: Andy was right. Andy was right. Andy was right. He couldn't think of anything else. His buddy, Andy, knew women, at least women like his own wife, Judy, and even like Jaime, much better than he did. Mike had been certain that Jaime would never make love with another man. He had done everything that he could think of to get her to open up without any progress, or so he thought. And now, the second night on the ribald cruise, she had been with a black man and, by now, how many others?'

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers
123456...9