Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers

When he sat down, he reported: "Raymond told me that they had gone to Blake's suite and they're going to have a party for Jaime."

"Lucky girl," said Megan enviously. Her hand went back to Mike's thigh only this time the edge of her hand came in contact with the edge of his cock which, unfortunately, she thought, was still soft. She knew that this husband wasn't thinking about sex. Oh, she corrected her flawed thinking quickly, he was certainly thinking about sex, all the sex his wife was getting, he just wasn't thinking about having sex himself, at least not yet.

Back in Blake's suite, Jaime heard faintly through a fog, "bath's ready."

She stretched, sat on the edge of the bed for a minute and then stood up. My goodness she thought, I'm dripping like crazy and must look like a freshly fucked whore. "Blake, can you hand me a towel?" asked the embarrassed housewife.

The fragrant, hot steaming water in a tub, twice as big as hers at home, was just perfect. "Let me scrub your back," Blake said after she sighed and scooted down in the tub.

It felt wonderful to have her shoulders, neck and upper back washed by this black man who was really a stranger to her. She knew that his wife wasn't on this trip. She knew his wife was white. She knew he had a nearly identical twin brother. She knew he was from California and that he flirted with strange women under the table. She also knew he was an incredible lover with a huge cock and that he had business in Jamaica, but that's all she knew about him. "You were going to tell me about Jamaica."

"Oh yeah. Jaime there are two very different Jamaicas. Tomorrow we'll anchor near Ocho Rios on the north side of the Island. Most of the tourists go to Negril and its miles of white sand, or Dunn's Falls, Montego Bay, raft down a river or speed down a zip line."

"I take it that's not what you're going to do in Jamaica."

"No, Derrick and I will go to Kingston, less than forty miles south, but it might as well be across the world."

"What will you do in Kingston?" She asked with real interest.

"We'll visit our house."

"You have a house in Kingston?"

"Not really a house."

"Oh, I thought you said a house."

"I did say a house, I did. But this isn't a house where we live, it's a house where we do business. It's a whorehouse Jaime."

Not for the first time since they boarded the huge ship, Jaime was completely caught by surprise. When she recovered, she asked. "So you and Derrick have a whorehouse in Kingston?"

"Yes we do. It's a special place. There's really nothing else quite like it. We discovered that if we could find the right women, beautiful white women who love sex and aren't professionals, if you know what I mean, we could keep them very busy, with big smiles of satisfaction on their faces, while at the same time making a lot of money."

Jaime was speechless.

"Well anyway, Judy was going to go with us to Kingston . . . "

Before he could continue Jaime sat up in the tub so rapidly she splashed him. "You . . . you know Judy, Judy Simpson, Andy's wife from Davenport?"

"Oh, do I know Judy. I know her very well, very well indeed," he answered almost lecherously. "Jaime, I just assumed that you knew that I knew her. I'm surprised by your surprise. Anyway, Judy was going with us to spend a day there, she had done it once before and if things worked out as well this time as the first, then she would arrange to come back for a longer stay."

"You mean Judy, my friend Judy, was going to spend a day at your house in Kingston, well, doing what exactly?"

"No secret at all Jaime. Fucking. The black men are crazy for these white women that we bring in. And the women, well they're crazy for the guys. This place is a little different. Nothing fancy mind you but it's got to be the busiest place in the Caribbean, hell for all I know the busiest place in the fucking world. It just never stops, never slows down. Judy liked that and wanted to try it again," he paused looked at her seriously and said, "a lot of women do."

"I can't . . . I can't believe that."

"Baby," Blake said as he held her wet shoulders and looked into her eyes, "I swear it's true. Why don't you call Judy and ask her yourself? That's easy to do from the ship but it will cost a few dollars . . . anyway," Blake continued, "Judy's not here and you are. How'd you like to come to Kingston with us?"

"Why should I want to skip Negril, Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?"

"If you go with us, I can promise you an experience unlike anything that has ever happened to you before, including earlier tonight, and an experience that won't ever happen to you again anywhere else."

"What's so special about your place?" She asked with just a slight trace of scepticism resonating as she spoke.

"Hell, Jaime, obviously I'm not a woman and I can only go by what I've been told, even by Judy, but the fucking is nonstop. It's very well organized and the men are ready, not just ready for foreplay and fooling around but ready to stick it in and fuck. They don't last very long and are immediately replaced after they come. Anyway, the women tell me, and I believe them, that they reach a point where they're on a sexual high, they are taken to a place that they just can't reach any other way. It goes on for hours. What do you say? Interested?"

"No, that's not for me. I don't think that sex and money mix." She said knowing that was the proper answer to tell this man who she only met the day before.

"Look, Jaime I already know you're special. I gave you my best and that's usually enough for almost any woman, for quite awhile but, you immediately wanted more. You told me that your husband said you always wanted more and I can believe that. Why don't you talk it over with Mike and then telephone Judy and talk with her? You sure don't need to decide now. Also, I hear voices in the other room. Let me see what's going on.

Back in the Club Megan's hand with the sparkling diamond on the third finger was over Mike's cock and rubbing it through his khakis. She could feel some swelling and hoped that he wasn't so concentrated on where his wife was and what she was doing that he would be useless for what she had in mind. She thought he was handsome, in a rugged sort of way, and he was the right age for her to go more than just once a night.

Mike was attracted to this older experienced woman. But his mind was on something else and he was having a difficult time controlling his thoughts. He was the one who had been telling Jaime that they should try a party with Andy and Judy and their friends. He slept with her back to him for a week and the back, that was usually naked, had been covered with flannel. He had introduced porn as a way of helping her understand that being with others wouldn't ruin their lives as she had been taught and believed it would. She watched the porn with him, at first reluctantly and then she found that she did get turned on watching others fuck but she still had no intention of ever spreading her luscious legs for any man but her husband. Mike was the one who kept the swinging nature of the cruise from her, letting her discover for herself what was going on. He wished that he could read her mind. Obviously, something had happened at the table. Her firm protests against ever doing anything with another man turned on a dime. She accepted his fingers and Blake's fingers inside her body in a very public place. She went off to their room and had sex with a black man that she didn't know. And, now she was somewhere else on the great ship doing who knew what and with whom?

"What are you thinking about Mike?"

"Megan, I can't help it, I'm thinking about Jaime. I thought we would be together the first time. . . of course I meant the first time she was with another man. I thought I would watch her. Hell, that's what got me thinking this way in the first place. I wanted to watch her get screwed."

"I understand that, and, for sure you will, many, many times. But what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Want to dance?"

"I really want to try to find Jaime, but that may be more difficult than it sounds. Sure let's dance," he said as he rose from the chair, took her hand and led her to the crowded floor.

Chapter 7

"Set your course for adventure, your mind on new romance."

In Blake's cabin two guests had arrived that he had never seen before. They were both big, almost fat, older white men, wearing muscle shirts, jeans and sandals with tattoos covering their arms and bare shoulders. One was wearing his thinning gray hair in a ponytail the other's pate was shaved smooth and he had an untrimmed, scraggly beard. "The first one stuck out his big hand – that Blake thought of as a paw – shook Blake's hand and said, I'm Paul, he's Randy. Our wives are at the playroom very occupied right now, if you know what I mean. Is Jaime here?" Paul asked abruptly.

Blake thought he sounded like a fourteen-year-old, wet-dreaming boy, standing on his neighbor's porch with a lump in both his throat and his pants, inquiring of a protective, stern-looking mother regarding the whereabouts of her blossoming daughter. "Yeah I know what you mean about the playroom," said Blake. "Jaime's just finishing a bath. I'll tell her she's got company."

When Blake stuck his head in the bathroom door, he could see that she was drying with the big white fluffy towel. "You've got visitors."

"Who's here?"

"Couple of white dudes named Paul and Randy. I don't know them but obviously words getting around about you.

"What should I do?"

"What do you want to do? Are you finished? And I don't mean are you finished with your bath."

"Guess I'm never finished with what you're talking about. What are they like?"

"Shit Jaime. They're men. You won't ever find them on the cover of 'Gentlemen's Quarterly' but I imagine they can fuck."

"Can you hand me my dress and shoes from the other room?"

"I'll make a deal with you. Let's compromise. I'll get your shoes." Then he explained. "Baby, guys go nuts when they see a naked woman wearing just high heels and, if you're going to fuck them anyway, then the idea is to make them go nuts."

"Oh you. Please Blake," she looked at him with pleading eyes which she soon learned did absolutely no good.

"I'll get your shoes – he said 'shoes' emphatically – and be right back."

"Blake, can you bring in my purse too?" She asked resigned that when she walked out of the bathroom and met the two men for the first time she wouldn't be covered by her black dress and all that she had, all of her, would be on display.

"So tell me Blake," said Randy, is Jaime as good as Reed says?"

Blake laughed and said, "I don't know what Reed said about Jaime but speaking for myself, she's the best I've ever had. I think she's just discovering what a sexual being she really is."

Jaime brushed her hair, painted her glossy lips once again and did as much with her make up as she could under the circumstances. She slipped on her shoes, took a deep breath and on trembling legs left the privacy of the bathroom and entered the parlor where Blake was entertaining two men that she thought must be bikers. She didn't find them at all attractive and for just a second was tempted to tell them, nicely, that she was tired and going back to her room. But she was reminded that they came there to see her and she was flattered. Someone had told them about her and they wanted to see her, to be with her, to fuck her and she found that to be incredibly arousing.

"Hi, guys I'm Jaime."

The cat seemed to have gotten the very experienced, almost jaded, older men's tongues. "Uh, uh, I'm . . . we're, well I'm Paul," said the man with the pony tail, "and he's Randy. Ha, ha, get it Randy, Randy."

Blake thought it ironic and in a way cute when the naked Jaime stuck her hand out and shook each of the men's hands, somewhat stiffly, even formally, who had come there just to fuck her.

The moment was awkward as the four stood facing each other. Blake finally asked the men, "Something to drink?"

"Scotch neat for both of us, if you've got it?"

"I've got everything. Jaime why don't you show them to the bedroom. I think you'll find Derrick's room will be the tidiest," Blake said, remembering the mess that was the evidence of the debauchery that had happened in his bedroom

As Jaime led the two strangers to the opposite bedroom she could feel them leering at her ass and she realized that she liked it. She sat of the edge of the bed, crossed her legs and they sat down on each side of her.

Blake brought in the two drinks and said, "you kids have fun. I'm going to meet up with Derrick and a few others. We may end up in the playroom and might see you there later."

"Ha ha," said Paul, "if you do go to the playroom give our wives our best regards."

And with that the inexperienced wife from Davenport was alone in a bedroom with two men who were there for only one purpose: to fuck her until her eyeballs crossed.

Paul reached around her bare shoulders, pulled her toward him and kissed her. His mouth tasted of the scotch and she guessed cigars. "Are you ready to party some more?" Paul asked.

"People tell me that I'm always ready for more. I guess we'll just have to see about that won't we?" She thought that she sounded like a tart.

Megan and Mike were hardly moving on the packed dance floor. Their bodies were pressed so tightly together that Mike was sure Megan must have known that he was wearing boxers under his trousers. He had never held any woman, including his wife, as tightly as he was holding the woman he had met just a couple of hours earlier. "Megan, I've been thinking and talking about only Jaime and myself. Where's your hubby?"

"Curt's off with a woman that he gets together with, usually when we stay at Hedonism II." She saw the confusion in Mike's expression and explained, "Hedonism II is a resort in Jamaica, specifically in Negril that's favored by swingers from all over the world. Anyway, we met her and her husband there three years ago and while her husband, Fred, and I didn't hit it off, our spouses really connected, connected in about every way that a man and woman can connect. If things go like they usually do I don't expect to see Curt until in the morning which is okay by me."

Mike's cock was swelling between his legs and pressing between hers. She smiled at him and ground her pubic bone over the hardening rod. "You know Mike, I'd really like to spend some quality time with you but I think we've got something between us, other than your hard cock, and that's your wife, Jaime. Until you know where she is and what she's doing . . . no, let me rephrase that, until you see where she is and what she's doing you're never going to be able to relax, let yourself go and that's what I really need tonight, baby."

"Megan, what are you suggesting?"

"Let's go to the eighth deck, snoop around and see if we can find Blake's room and the party."

Jaime was facing Paul and lying on top of his gross stomach. His big fat cock was jammed into her super wet snatch. Her ass was sticking in the air and Randy could just swear that her asshole was winking at him each time she bore down and thrust against his buddy's penis. He knee walked between them and when they felt him they stopped moving so he could adjust. Then the tip of his cock was pressing between her firm cheeks against her anus and she was gently pushing back against him. Finally the big purple head plopped inside and the three of them were connected, for her the second time that night that she had experienced such a connection.

As Megan and Mike walked along the passageway in front of the few luxury suites on deck eight, it didn't take very long to locate Blake's door. One would have to have been deaf or at the least severely hearing impaired not to have heard the sounds being emitted behind the door. The grunts, moans, gasps. The ooohs and ahhhs indicated that heavy lovemaking was taking place behind the door. This was confirmed when a familiar woman's voice screamed out, "ooh, ooh fuck me fuck me . . . I'm coming, don't ever stop."

Mike tried to turn the door handle but it wouldn't budge. Then he just pushed on the door and it opened. He and Megan followed the sounds to the bedroom located to the left of the parlor. The bedroom door stood ajar so they walked on in. Mike couldn't believe his eyes. This was what he had dreamed about for years, this was his fantasy on steroids. His beautiful wife was on her tummy lying on the gross body of a man who must have been a Hell's Angel, he thought. The man's slimy dick was pounding in and out of the vagina that, until earlier tonight, had only had one penis inside it, his. Her pretty ass was high in the air and penetrated by another man who Mike thought must have rode a bike with the first guy. The three of them seemed to be lost in what they were doing, pure raw, animalistic fucking.

Mike was tempted to leave and give them some privacy and probably would have if Megan hadn't let go of his hand, swiftly stripped off her black teddy, stepped out of her high heels and quietly walked naked to the bed. Mike saw that her boobies and ass sagged just a bit and that she had faint stretch marks on her tummy but in someway that made her very womanly and even more attractive to him. All three on the big bed felt Megan's weight as she knelt between them and placed her mouth on Jaime's taint. Then she licked up and down with her experienced tongue that laved each man's cock, the opening of Jaime's pussy and asshole and the space between them. With her hands, Megan cupped and gently squeezed each man's crinkly, hairy ball sack. Of course, the three didn't know who she was, nor did they seem to care because she was adding a new and exciting dimension to their combined pleasure. Welcome aboard, each thought.

After a few seconds, Jaime did look back over her shoulder at Megan and out of the corner of her eye she was shocked to see her husband standing a few feet away. For the briefest moment their eyes locked. Suddenly she was overwhelmed by a sense of shame and embarrassment. She felt so exposed and wished she could turn invisible or at least cover herself with something. She didn't want her husband to see her like this even though he had told her hundreds of times that this was exactly the way he wanted to see her. She turned her head and buried it in the mat of curly, gray hair that covered Paul's massive, tattoo-adorned chest. Jaime had stopped moving but the men did not stop their feverish movements, nor did Megan cease to continue her own contribution. In the heat of the moment Mike didn't try very hard to get grips on his feelings. He had never been so aroused in his life. This was the first time he had ever seen other people having sex – other than the more detached displays in the dance club – and one of the people was his beautiful wife. His cock was leaking and about to poke a hole in his khakis.

Megan looked back at him, her face was soaked from forehead to chin and cheek to cheek with the secretions of the three people and her own saliva. She wiggled her attractive ass in invitation; an invitation that Mike quickly accepted. He stripped off his clothes faster than Clark Kent in a telephone booth, left them where they dropped, and then strode to the end of the big bed. Megan was perfectly positioned with her ass at exactly crotch level. All Mike had to do was stand at the end of the bed and press against the back of Megan's thighs. She dropped Randy's testicles, encircled Mike's hard dick with her hand and guided him to where she had wanted him to be since they first met, at the opening of her hungry, wet pussy. After he pushed in all the way, the five people were connected in both physical and emotional ways. The newcomers, Jaime and Mike, had never imagined, even in their wildest dreams, such a combination. Even in the several porn videos they had watched together, they couldn't remember ever seeing anything to equal this combination.

bobfr
bobfr
1,284 Followers
1...34567...9