Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

All thinking and reasoning of the fivesome ceased completely. Paul seemed to be in control of the action. He had been holding back as long as possible, and for Paul that was way longer than average, whatever average was. But, it wasn't Paul or Randy that shot off first, it was Mike. He couldn't hold back another second and he filled Megan's vagina with his hot semen as she had been hoping he would. This triggered Paul's release in Jaime's pussy followed almost immediately by Randy's deep climax in her rectum. Jaime had been coming constantly but Megan did receive the first mind blowing orgasm of her cruise, from Mike, for which she had been eagerly awaiting.

Everyone seemed to collapse in a naked heap. Mike couldn't help thinking, trivially, that Paul and Randy must have outweighed him by more than fifty pounds each. He knew that Megan was shorter than Jaime but he believed that the women must weigh about the same. That night the bed in one of the Bedrooms in a suite on the "Freedom of the Seas" was tested to its limit as it bore almost a thousand pounds of naked, sweaty, spent human flesh without giving way and collapsing on the carpeted floor.

After a minute or two, the disentangling was in reverse order. Mike stood up and walked to his pile of clothes. Megan backed away from the still connected trio and padded stealthily into the bathroom. Randy's softening penis slipped out of Jaime's asshole while almost simultaneously Paul's dropped from her pussy. Mike couldn't believe what he was seeing as the thick fluids that had been deposited in her ass flowed out and down mingling with those that had been shot into her vagina. The mass dripped onto Paul's balls like the liquid glaze covering a hot donut.

Randy, stood up and began to dress. Jaime rolled over on her side, starring at the wall as Paul also retrieved his hastily discarded clothes and covered his nakedness. "Thanks Jaime you were fucking great. Ha, ha, get it? Fucking great. What a wonderful way to start the cruise," said Paul.

"We'll surely be disappointed if we can't hook up with you again," added Randy.

"We're going to the big playroom, hope to see you there later," Paul said as the two men left the suite with ear to ear smiles on their rugged faces and a fresh spring in their usually heavy steps.

Neither Mike nor Jaime responded.

Chapter 8

"Love won't hurt anymore it's a friendly smile on an open shore."

Mike was still naked and walked back to the bed and settled down where Paul had been.

"Are you okay, honey?" He asked as he reached over and touched her still damp back.

"I guess I'm okay. Are you okay after seeing everything you just saw?"

"I'm better than just okay. I loved seeing what I just saw. I'll admit that this is all so new to me and, much different than I had imagined. I can't really say how I feel. What I can say is that you are beautiful beyond words and watching you fuck was beautiful, watching you come was beautiful, watching you make those, tough experienced guys come and then wilt was beautiful too."

Jaime was so confused. How did she really want her husband to see her and think of her? She was, after all, the mother of his children. She was his soul mate, his first and only love. Could she also be a person who brought him immense joy and pleasure when he watched her have sex with other men?

Her thoughts were interrupted when Megan rejoined them and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs curled under her. "Jaime, I'm Megan, funny way to meet huh?"

Jaime rolled over and realized that she immediately liked the much older woman; the woman who was the second woman with whom her husband had made love and the first woman to ever bury her face between her own legs – even though the orifices located there had been stuffed, at the time, with living meat. "Nice to meet you Megan and yeah, this is a strange way to meet someone but, so many strange things have happened to me in the last few hours."

"Look guys I'm going to get dressed," Megan said wisely as she stood up and stepped into her black teddy and then put on her heels. "I'm going to the playroom and give you two some time to talk and get comfortable with what's happened and what will happen. Maybe we can meet up there in a while. If not, I'll call you tomorrow. Ciao." And just like that, Megan was gone.

Jaime and Mike were alone for the first time since they had walked on the upper deck after dinner and discussed the change in their circumstances. It was quiet in the well-appointed bedroom that was more than twice as big as their entire cabin. The big bed faced aft and the frothy wake from the ship was illuminated. They didn't know that cruise ships had accommodations like Blake, Derrick and just a few other special passengers could enjoy.

Jaime knew that it was only a matter of time before the questioning would start As her husband held her in his arms he whispered to her even though no one else was nearby to hear him. "So baby, I saw what happened here but tell me about everything else that's happened."

Softly she said, "well I told Blake, when we were on the dance floor and he was almost putting it in me standing up, that I wanted to go somewhere else."

Mike helped by saying, "I know you took him to our room."

"Yeah, I did and it didn't take very long before I was on my back with my legs spread wide, bent over my head and him inside me."

He sensed that she wanted him to urge her on. "Was he big? Did it hurt? Did you like it? Did you come?"

"Whoa. Slow down cowboy. Let me try to answer. "He was huge. I don't know how to judge those things but he was long and very thick. Frankly, I don't know where it all went. It didn't hurt but I felt wonderfully full. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Well, Mike, you know how I am. I love sex and while this was sex with someone else, it was still sex and it was great. Of course I came. I always come. I can't imagine making love with somebody without coming over and over."

"Then what happened?"

"A few minutes after he shot off inside me I asked him if he wanted seconds or something like that. He laughed and told me that it would be a while before he was ready for another round. Then he looked at me kind of funny and asked if I was ready for more. I told him what you've told me a lot, I'm always ready for more, more with him or with you I explained. Then he seemed to have a thought and asked me to get dressed, which I did. I tided up, touched up my make up, brushed my hair and followed him to this fabulous suite. I really had no idea what he had in mind. He made a few calls from the cabin telephone and I think a couple from his cell phone, though I didn't think a cell phone could work at sea. Anyway, I was waiting on the balcony for him when he said we would be having company soon. I must confess, I actually got damp between my legs because I knew 'company' meant a man. Well, as it turned out, company didn't mean a man it meant five men."

Mike thought his heart would pound right through his ribs when he heard this.

Jaime continued: "Derrick arrived with four friends, one of them was black, two were Latinos and this cute guy from Ireland. Anyway, it didn't take long for us all to get together. When you saw me earlier, that was the second time I had a penis in my pussy and my ass at the same time. Also, earlier, I had one in my mouth at the same time. Blake had been great but I had never thought very much about being with more than one man at a time. It was incredible what ten hands and, later, when Blake had recovered, even twelve hands can do for a girl. Six mouths and tongues, six cocks, twelve testicles, well . . . they drove me up to sexual peaks that I thought must be unreachable. Anyway, it was wonderful. It was great. It's a little hard talking with you about this but I know it's your favorite subject so . . . "

"Then what?"

"Then everybody but Blake was suddenly gone, we were alone. He was so sweet. He ran a hot bath for me. You know that in our cabin all we have is the tiny shower, well he ran the tub and we talked."

"What did you talk about?"

"I've thought about what he said and I'm still not really sure that I heard him correctly. Oh, I know I heard what he said exactly, and it still seems almost unbelievable."

"Tell me."

"Mike, look at this sumptuous suite. I can't imagine how much it costs but it costs a lot. Blake and Derrick apparently do very well in their business. He told me that they own a whorehouse in Jamaica? Can you believe that? Not in some fancy tourist area but in Kingston. He went on to say that all of the women there are white and not professionals. He said they love sex and their place is the only place, maybe in the world, that can provide a never-ending supply of hard cocks for horny women. Can you believe that?"

Mike didn't know what to believe or what to say. "So what does that have to do with us?"

"He wanted to know if I would be interested in going to Kingston with him and Derrick and giving it a try. He thought I might be like the women he has there."

"That's unbelievable."

"Wait, there's more. He also told me that Judy had been there before. I mean our Judy, Andy's wife, Judy Simpson from good old Davenport. If Judy had been able to go on this cruise, she was going back to Kingston tomorrow to see if it was something she wanted to do, I guess one would say, oh, more regularly."

Mike was speechless. He tried to digest what he had heard. Blake and Derrick owned a very busy whorehouse in Kingston staffed by gorgeous white women who loved sex and they thought Jaime might like to give it a try. Blake also told her that Judy would have gone to Kingston if she had been on the cruise. "So what did you tell Blake?"

"I told him that I wasn't interested. That I wasn't like that." As soon as she said she wasn't like that both Mike and Jaime realized that she might actually by like those women. "Then he told me that I should call Judy and talk with her about it."

"Are you going to?"

"I hadn't planned on it. Why? Do you think I should?"

"I don't see how it can hurt. Is this something you'd like to try?"

"Oh, I don't really think so." She didn't sound very convincing. "He let me know that it was all about volume. All of the customers are black. There's no love making just nonstop, never-ending sex. Sounds like way too much and over the top."

As Mike heard these last details, a new fantasy entered his psyche. Tonight she had already fucked three black men, two Latinos and three white men in less than three hours. Could there be more? Was his Midwestern, heretofore monogamous, wife like the women in Blake's house in Kingston? "Look, Jaime I think you should call Judy, at least. Then, I think you should really think about what Blake is offering. I mean it does sound like something few women could ever dream of happening to them. Maybe this is a real opportunity. Look what you've already done tonight."

"What!" Jaime was suddenly steaming. "You're throwing what I've done tonight at me. Remember all of this. Everything was your idea, Michael, not mine. I never talked about swinging. I never defended Andy and Judy when we learned that they were swingers. You did. I never kept from you that our bargain cruise was really a swinger's cruise. And it was you who told me, essentially, and more than once to fuck Blake, that wasn't my idea either, mister."

"Calm down Jaime. I'm sorry. I wasn't suggesting that anything that's already happened was your fault, if this is about finding fault which I don't think it is. All I meant was you admitted you had a great time tonight and that what Blake is offering sounds like it might offer something more. That's all. Call Judy in the morning. Think it over and then talk with Blake again."

"Okay. That makes sense. Now what?"

"Are you finished for the night?"

"Are you?"

"I sure am for the moment. Megan took about everything out of me that I had to offer. It'll take a while. So, I'll ask you again, are you finished for the night?"

She giggled like a little girl. "You've always told me that I'm never finished."

"Want to see what's happening in this playroom that everyone seems to be talking about?"

"Sure."

Chapter 9

"Love boat soon will be making another run."

Jaime had to take a second bath before they left Blake's luxurious suite. Paul and Randy had done a great job emptying into her pussy and ass which made another gynecological cleanup mandatory. She thought about returning to their room and changing her dress but then realized that it wasn't so bad because the black frock had been removed before Blake, Derrick's gang and later Paul, Randy and then Megan and Mike all had their ways with her.

Neither of them had any idea where the playroom was located but they did find out when they asked for directions what everyone else knew, that there were two playrooms and forever after they would simply refer to them as the 'big playroom' and the 'small playroom.' The room was huge. It seemed to be fully occupied and was lighted very dimly. After his eyes had adjusted to the low lighting, it appeared to Mike as if the floor was covered with an acre of mattresses and pillows. Well maybe not an acre, but lots of mattresses and pillows. There must have more than a hundred people crowded together in the room. A few were leaning against the walls watching the riotous action but most were right in the middle of the activity. It was difficult to tell where one couple ended and another began. It seemed reasonable to question what, exactly, defined a 'couple' in these circumstances.

At the entry to the playroom was a crew member with a smile doing extra duty with a front row seat of the bacchanalian revelry before him. He quickly explained, in perfect English, "you'll have to take off all of your clothes before entering and, then, place them in the cloth bags provided," as he held two bags in front of him. Mike said, "the bags are big, I think we can get all of our clothing in one bag."

This caused a laugh from the handsome crew member that they saw was named 'Antonio' and hailed from Italy, according to his gold name tag. "Ha, ha I don't remember anybody leaving tonight with the same person they arrived with. Better take two bags," he advised, then he handed them each a yellow rubber bracelet with numbers that corresponded with each bag's numbered tag.

So then, right in front of God and the world, Jaime unzipped her dress, left it, her purse and her shoes in one of the big bags, slipped the yellow bracelet over her wrist, handed the bag to Antonio and waited for her husband. When the Italian crew member saw her in her nakedness, he said, "Wow! I don't mean to be forward but you are really beautiful, bella donna. Wish I wasn't working."

"Thanks," then for some reason she didn't understand, and was so very unlike her, she added, "wish you weren't working too, Antonio," as she looked at his buff young body from head to toe.

Mike handed Antonio his bag and then stepped up on the mattress-covered floor and looked for a place that wasn't occupied. It seemed to both of them that the mattresses were alive, they were writhing. There was so much movement and erotic sounds being emitted that in someway it appeared as if everyone was connected. And, many of them were connected in imaginative ways. They stepped over a man who was fucking a pretty redhead, who was sucking the cock of a black man who was eating a blonde whose huge breasts were being sucked by two different men, one of the breast sucking men was being ridden by a pretty Hispanic woman with short hair while the other breast sucking man was pounding the ass of a much older corpulent brunette. And so it went. As they walked by and over the people, Jaime felt hands on her ankles, rubbing her calves, reaching as high inside her thighs as possible, aiming for her freshly moistening bulls- eye. Finally, they found a spot that had barely enough room for one of them but they quickly solved that problem when Jaime stretched out on top of her husband.

Mike had watched her fuck two men in Blake's suite and had heard all of the details of six others, now it was his turn. He buried his stiff dick in his favorite place in all the world. He expected that it would be sloppy and loose but the delicate wet, folded tissues inside her pink vagina were clinging to him as tightly as ever before. The instant he entered her she began to come and her moaning did not go unnoticed by their neighbors whose bodies were already pressed tightly against them. To Mike he was home. He was in the place where he always wanted to be. He didn't ever want to leave. But, he was only human and her enthusiastic movements soon took him over the edge and he came inside her, his fourth climax since boarding the big ship. He had loved coming in his wife's mouth for the first time their first day and even more in her pussy last night. He was also thrilled by climaxing inside Megan, the first time for him with another woman, but nothing could compare with his pent up release deep inside the love of his life, his whole life, his reason for living, Jaime.

He wanted to kiss her but her mouth was occupied. It was filled with the yellowish hewed cock of an Asian. Mike didn't have a clue if the man was from Japan, China, Korea or some other exotic place and, frankly, didn't care where he was from. It was obvious to Mike that Jaime was going to do for the stranger exactly what she had done for him in the cabin, she was going to make the man come in her mouth and swallow every drop.

Jaime felt a hand on her ass but couldn't turn her head to see to whom the hand was attached because her head was held firmly in the hands of a big man that she thought must have been from Japan. The man was not so very long, but oh so very thick and, the oh so very, very hard cock was thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking it as if it were her snatch. She was doing her part. Her tongue was swishing over the sides, top and bottom of the circumcised penis. Sometimes the pointed tip of her tongue was positioned over his urethra and she fucked it into the tiny hole as deeply as possible. She was constantly sucking him and urging him to release by her actions and her words. "Come, baby. Come. Come for me. Come in my mouth, fill it up."

The man stiffened and she could feel his warm bodily fluids racing under his cock like pent up water bursting over the spillway of a dam after the valves had been opened. The Asian man did come in her sucking mouth. He did fill her oral cavity and then he was gone before she gulped and swallowed ever drop – which didn't taste at all like her husband's or Eduardo's; it didn't taste bad, just different.

Mike wanted to lie there in the afterglow of lovemaking, holding his wife, cuddling and whispering in her ear but this wasn't the place for that, he quickly discovered. One minute he was holding her in his arms and the next a guy that must have been more than sixty was grabbing her waist in both hands and roughly pulling her back onto him. She was now on her hands and knees and moving off her husband. Then a long skinny penis was worming its way inside her and being soaked by her husband's semen which didn't seem to concern the newcomer in the slightest.

A woman laying next to Mike leaned over and began kissing him. He kissed her back for just a few minutes but in that time he and Jaime had become even father separated geographically, and, also he thought, emotionally and physically because each of them was involved with others.

After the older guy with the long thin cock came, things slowed down a bit. Jaime thought that the playroom and what had happened there was interesting, but she wondered if it was for her. Only couples were allowed in the playroom. That obviously meant that the ratio was one man and one woman. Well, what happened when all of the men had achieved an orgasm? Sure, some of them, probably not the majority, could go again without much rest but only two or three times at the most. She had been screwed many times in a few hours and knew, like Mike had repeated many times over the years, she wasn't finished. In fact as she had really always known, but tried to repress, the more sex she got the more she sex wanted, the more sex she needed.. Could it be possible, she asked herself, if maybe Blake was right? If maybe some women, maybe women like her, needed a less balanced ratio of men and women. Maybe a ratio skewed very much to the male.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers
1...456789