All Comments on 'Jake and Toby Ch. 02'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years agoAuthor

I don’t know when another chapter of J & T will come out. My partner and I called it quits last night, so not too happy right now, so would hate to take them to my dark place right now.

TesoroMioTesoroMioabout 9 years ago
I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

OnimpulseOnimpulseabout 9 years ago
VERY SORRY!

Sorry to hear of your troubles...we will keep u in our hearts!! With all the love u are able to display in your writing, love and happiness will find u again...very soon! Remind yourself, that only the best shall be good enough for u and u won't and shouldn't settle for less!!!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Sorry to hear about your break-up also. Part of the human condition that always sucks but is a part of most people's lives at some point. Hopefully, it is a chance to start looking for the right person. I hope you don't pull a Toby :) if it wasn't meant to be, don't take him back. Move forward.

On the story...I hope they begin to talk about themselves. I'd have liked for you to have had them ask each other personal questions so we got to know them a bit. But, hopefully that will come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

did i miss some thing .? other than this story is one of the best ive read in months.? well done you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s nice to see these two getting to know each other. I hated that Toby is still uncertain about whether he’d take Jack back. Nothing in that backstory makes a bit of sense as to why Toby would even like (let alone love) Jack after the years of mistreatment. Toby recognizes that he was a doormat and hates that about himself. Toby is too strong to settle for a shithole like Jack. After 8 months apart and years of abusive cheating, it is insane to think Toby would want a thing to do with Jack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES