Jake and Toby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We might be sleeping in the same bed but we are going to take this slow and get to know one another before we truly jump in the sac with one another." He sat back on his heels. "This way I am protecting myself a bit, I don't want to start heavy and hard and find Jack knocking at your door and you call it quits. If you have to make an effort here, maybe you will see you aren't his doormat."

I smiled at him and pulled him towards me to kiss him. "That's a deal, Doc. May I ask you out on a date for next Saturday?"

"I work until seven."

"That is ok, I need to work that day too, I need to get the rest of my proposal together. We could go out after you are off, or I could cook you dinner and we could watch a movie at my place."

"Ok, that sounds nice."

I stood up, reached down to help the Doc up and I took his hand in mine and started the walk back. "Was there anything else you would like to ask me?"

"I have other questions, but they can wait for another time and day." He smiled.

"Doc?" He looked at me when I stopped. "May I kiss you again?" He nodded, I kissed him and we walked back to the cabin, back to our room.

*******

*Jake*

I wouldn't say that I am not scare of the answered that I got from Toby tonight, that I am not fearful that I may invest myself into this relationship and get fucked and not in the good way. I still want to try this, I have wanted Toby since that day at the stop light.

We walked all the way back to the cabin holding hands, he didn't even let go when we ran across John having a smoke outside. He held the door open for me and then we walked back to our room. Again I grabbed up my pajamas and went to the bathroom and when I returned he was already in the bed with his tablet. I asked before I walked to the bed, if he needed the light and again he said he would turn it off that he needed to go to the bathroom.

When he came back for the bathroom, he asked if he could spoon me that he wouldn't try anything until I gave the ok. I nodded my head and he turned the lights off and came around got into bed and snuggled up behind me.

"I do have a question for you, just for future information." Toby whispered in my ear.

"What is it?"

"Are you a bottom or top or versatile?"

"I used to be just a bottom a long time ago, then I found out what it was like to be a top. So a long answer to say I am versatile."

"MMmm that is nice to know." I could feel him smile. "Goodnight Doc." He kissed me on my neck and then snuggle up to me a little more and settled in to sleep.

*******

*Toby*

We came up here on a Thursday and we left on the following Wednesday. The week went extremely fast. I was able to take the Doc for a walk along the lake every night. It was nice to talk with him every evening, it was even better to snuggle with him every night.

It was hard to return to my condo and sleep by myself. The Doc wants me to court him, and that is what I intend to do. I am going to have to think long and hard what to do. I have a few ideas but we will see what works and what doesn't.

12