Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see the first one crowning," said Sam. "Get a good deep breath and push hard, Linda!"

Doug was the first to react. "First one?"

Linda smiled at his startled reaction, but then started pushing hard until she felt something pop and the pain eased.

"One more hard push, Linda, for the rest of the body," said Sam as he held the baby's head.

Linda did as he directed and felt the infant's body slide through. She eased back against Doug and tried to catch her breath. Sam was busy with the baby and then she heard the first small mewing sounds just before the distinct crying of the baby as it took its first breath of air.

"She's perfect, Linda!" exclaimed Sam as he wrapped her in one of the linens.

Linda smiled and then grimaced as another contraction started again. "Sam!" she yelled.

Sam had just laid the baby down next to where Sandy was sitting. He turned and saw a second head crowning. "Here's comes the next one Linda. Same as before, breathe deep and push hard."

Linda nodded, waiting for the contraction. When it started, she took a deep breath and pushed with all her fading strength. By the time the second little girl was delivered, Linda just wanted to sleep.

Doug eased out from behind Linda and made sure she was comfortably propped up with pillows. His smile was beaming from ear to ear as he looked down at the twin girls. He looked up at Jake, whose smile mimicked his own.

Sandy was smiling and crying, looking down at the sweet babies laying next to their mother, her sister, whom she loved more than anything. She eased off the bed and came over to Sam throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "So, this is the secret you two have been keeping from us."

Sam smiled and nodded. "Patient doctor privilege. She wouldn't let me tell and she wanted you all to be surprised. While I finish up here Love, would you check on that ambulance?"

Sandy nodded. She first hugged her Dad, then her brother and then stepped out of the room. She made her way into the living room and was shocked to see that all the women were still there.

Millie came forward as the nominated spokeswoman. "How is Linda and the baby?"

Sandy smiled. "Linda's fine and resting. Her new daughters are both perfect! I just need to ...."

Millie shrieked with happiness and gave Sandy a hug. When Sandy could extract herself she went to place the needed phone call and then came back to the guests. All the women were smiling and Laurie was holding JD. She stood up and brought him over to Millie.

"JD is such a wonderful little boy, Sandy. You two are going to have your hands full now with Linda's new twins. Your baby is due soon too, isn't it?"

"In a couple of months. Millie is going to be helping us regularly. In fact, she's going to move into the spare room by the nursery and be like a member of the family." Sandy liked Laurie, but didn't want the woman around and knew that was where her conversation was leading. She had been one of the women who had tried to interest Sam in dating her for years to no avail.

Millie smiled and hugged Sandy again. They had talked about it ever since her father had threatened to turn her out for even associating with them. There was a knock on the door and Millie jumped to answer it. The ambulance had arrived.

12