Jake's Good Luck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake continued. "At times I may decide to pull one or both of your shirts up above your tits for a bit. If I do this, do not protest and do not pull the shirt back down unless you hear the bell on the front door ring. That will mean another customer has entered the store, and you will need to pull the shirts down immediately. Remember, the two people can hear everything we say, so do not speak unless I ask you a question."

Jake pulled into the small parking lot, then turned to face the girls. They both nodded that they understood. He handed each one a tee-shirt and watched as they pulled them over their beautiful heads. Then they donned their white slippers and were ready to enter the store.

The store was very dark inside after coming in from the bright sunlight but their eyes would adjust soon. The guard at the door, didn't even say hello as the three of them passed him and entered the main part of the store.

Jake told the girls to wait there for a second, then cased the rest of the store. There were no other customers, and the cashier was safely tucked behind the high counter in the back. He returned to the girls and led them over to a large display. There were enema bags and nozzles on shelves and some hanging on the walls.

As the girls stood before the giant display of enema nozzles with a mixed look of disgust and amazement on their faces, Jake slowly lifted Alexa's shirt up until it was gathered above her big tits. She now stood totally exposed before the big enema display. He felt a shiver run through her body as he released the shirt above her tits.

Jake moved behind Heather and slowly lifted her shirt above her beautiful young breasts. The girl whimpered a little, but didn't try to pull the shirt back down. Her tits were much smaller than Alexa's but still big enough to keep the tight shirt from falling back down.

Jake's voice boomed within the darkened store. "You go first, Heather. Pick out your own personal enema bag and nozzle. I want you to pick one you like as it will only be used on you, but remember that I have to like it too."

Jake heard the young girl whimper again. She was shaking like a leaf. He knew that she felt terribly embarrassed and humiliated knowing that the guard and cashier knew that she was helping to choose an enema that would be used on her. She slowly began picking up nozzles and bags. She held them as if they were disgusting things. Almost as if she were holding a turd. Finally she turned to Jake holding a blue, one quart bag and a very short, thin nozzle.

Jake took the nozzle from her and held it down in front of her white panties about even with the entrance to her asshole. The end of the short nozzle didn't even reach to the top of her pussy mound.

Jake's strong voice echoed through the store again. "That one just won't do, Heather. The bag will only hold one quart, and the nozzle is way too short and thin. Only a four to six-quart enema will totally clean out your rectum and colon and we must have a longer and thicker nozzle in order to prevent the water from leaking out around it and make sure the water gets deep inside you."

Tears were running down Heather's humiliated face as she placed the first nozzle and bag back on the shelf, and began her search again. She grabbed a slightly longer and thicker nozzle, looked at Jake, then replaced it when she saw his look of disapproval. She repeated this process five more times, until she finally held the thickest and longest nozzle in the store and a clear, six quart bag.

The nozzle was black and only about a half inch diameter at the end. It was flexible and eighteen inches long. The nozzle was divided into three sections. The half inch diameter section at the end was ten inches long and very flexible. The next section down was one inch in diameter and five inches long, the last section was two inches in diameter and three inches long.

Jake took the giant nozzle from Heather and held it down in front of her panties. The tip rested just below the girl's ripe young breasts when the hilt was even with her asshole.

Heather's eyes were as big as saucers. She was trembling with fear as she saw how deeply the nozzle could penetrate her young rectum.

Jake decided to calm her fears a little while embarrassing her even more. "Yes! This one will do nicely. You have chosen well Heather. The eighteen-inch nozzle should penetrate your rectum and colon deep enough to fill you completely from the six-quart bag. The two inch diameter base should stretch your anus enough that the water will have a hard time escaping around it."

Jake held the base of the nozzle tightly and bent the smaller flexible end in a loop so that the top of the loop was no higher than the girl's navel.

"The flexibility of this nozzle will allow it to go very deep inside you, while not damaging your intestines in any way."

Jake could see the relief on the young girls face, as she realized the end of the nozzle would be nowhere near her breasts when it was fully inserted. She let out an audible sigh of relief.

Jake's happy voice boomed through the store once again. "Your turn to choose one, Alexa."

Alexa stood on her tiptoes and whispered as close to Jake's ear as she could get. "May I speak, please?"

Jake was so proud of her he could hardly speak. "Yes, you may," he whispered.

"I think Heather has made a wonderful choice. I would like the same nozzle and bag, but the red color instead of the black to make sure we don't get them mixed up."

Jake beamed with pride as he answered. "That's a wonderful idea, Alexa. You get yours, and Heather can carry hers. Let's move over to the dildo section. I know you girls can't wait to pick out some nice big ones for me to use on you."

Jake led the girls over to the dildo section. Alexa carried her enema bag and nozzle proudly but Heather still held hers as if it was a giant turd.

Jake's voice rang out again. "Okay, ladies, set the enema's down and let's pick out some dildos and butt plugs for you." Jake saw Heather flinch as she heard the words "butt plugs".

"I think we will let Alexa choose the dildos for the two of you. She knows more about what the female vagina and rectum are capable of. Let's start with six dildos each, and three butt plugs each. Three vaginal dildos and three anal dildos ranging from medium, to big, to gigantic. You will each need one medium sized butt plug for traveling, and two big ones for stretching purposes at home."

Jake was smiling as he imagined what the two store workers were thinking about now. He watched as Alexa walked up to the vaginal dildos and began picking them up, feeling up and down the shafts, and turning the vibrators on and off to feel how well they worked. She was inspecting a rubber one about eight inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. It was red in color and had a nice little clit vibrator near the bottom. Jake watched as she reached down to plug the long cord into the receptacle near the floor. Wow! She had a wonderful big ass!

Jake and Heather watched as Alexa stroked her hand up and down the dildo as if she were jacking it off. Then she turned the knob on the bottom to the low vibration setting. There was a look of pleasant surprise in her eyes as she felt the super strong vibration. The kind with cords instead of batteries definitely had more vibration.

Jake took the dildo from Alexa and motioned for her to bend over and spread her legs. Her face flushed red with embarrassment but she quickly did as she was told. Jake made sure that Heather had a good view of Alexa's upturned asshole and cunt, then began to rub the end of the vibrating dildo up and down her juicy, red cunt. It was still dripping wet.

A low whispering moan came from Alexa's lips as the vibrator went to work on her clit. She looked so beautiful and nasty, bent over with her ass spread in the store.

Jake used two fingers on his free hand to spread her big red cunt lips. Then he inserted the dildo into her vagina about half way. Alexa was so wet that the dildo slid in easily. As he pushed the dildo into the hilt and the clit vibrator made contact with her giant clit, Alexa shuddered and let out another quiet moan. Jake quickly turned the vibration knob to the medium setting. He could feel the strong vibration all the way up to his shoulder.

Suddenly, the muscles in Alexa's legs and butt tightened up and her legs began to shake as a long low moan escaped from her lips. Her orgasm had been very quiet, but very beautiful.

Jake looked at the crotch of Heather's panties and realized they were so soaked with her juices that there was a dark spot visible around her cunt lips. His face broke into a proud smile. He removed the dildo from Alexa's hot, dripping, cunt and quietly told her to stand back up.

He held the dildo up where both girls could see it. It was dripping with Alexa's sweet cunt juice. Jake whispered just loud enough so that both women could hear him. "You better clean this up before we take it up to the cashier, Alexa."

Alexa's face was red with shame and embarrassment, but she took the dildo from him, and began to lick and suck all of her cunt juice off of it. When she was satisfied that she had gotten every last drop off, she wiped it off on her tee-shirt.

Jake smiled at her with pride and whispered, "Great job, sweetie."

Alexa smiled back with a look of pride. She was fast becoming the best slave he had ever seen.

Jake's voice boomed through the store again. "Yes, I think we will take two of these. Alexa has chosen the gold one, Heather. Which color would you like?"

Heather's face was scarlet red with shame as she croaked, "I will take a black one, please." Jake's voice boomed again. "Wonderful choice, Heather! Your vaginal lips will show up very well against the black dildo. Alexa, why don't you pick out a bigger dildo that you think you girls will like."

Alexa, quickly began going through the dildos again, feeling them up and down and checking out the vibrators. Every time she bent over to plug one in, she made sure her ass and cunt were spread open so Jake and Heather had a perfect view of them. Her cunt was still dripping wet. Jake couldn't believe how quickly Alexa was learning her role as a slave. He was bursting with pride. She finally settled on a ten inches long, two and a half inch diameter, rubber dildo, with rubber prongs all along the shaft. Jake nodded that it was ok for her to speak if that was the one she wanted.

Her voice rang out loud and clear. "I think we will love this one, Jake. It has nice little spikes up and down it and also has the cord type vibration. It will probably be too big for Heather at first, but after she works with the smaller one a while, she should be able to handle it."

Jake's happy voice filled the store again. "Great! We will get two of those also, and I will pick the colors. I think red for you and black for Heather. Now, pick out a giant one for each one of you."

Alexa started her jacking and vibrator testing on some giant dildo's, ranging from twelve inches long to fourteen inches long, and from two and a half to three inches in diameter. Jake noticed there was one she kept avoiding, though. It was a super giant one, fourteen inches long and three and a half inches in diameter. It also had big rubber knobs running up and down the shaft that would make it almost four inches in diameter in places.

Alexa finally settled on a twelve inches long by three inch diameter dildo. She looked to Jake for approval but didn't find it. Instead he shook his head and directed his gaze at the super gigantic one. Once again, Alexa got as close to Jake's ear as possible and asked if she could speak. He nodded yes.

"I am afraid of that one," she whispered. "I think I might be able to take it with some work, but I am afraid that it might tear Heather apart."

Jake looked into Alexa's eyes with love and said, "Do you trust me? Do you think that I would ever risk permanently damaging her?"

Alexa searched Jake's eyes for a few seconds, then said in a loud voice, "We will each take one of the "Super Gigantic" ones, Jake. The fourteen inch long, three and a half inch diameter one with the big knobs along the shaft. I am a little worried that it might rip us apart, but we know that you would never damage us, so if you think we can take it, we will. I will take one in red, and Heather will take one in black, please."

Jake noticed that Heather was staring at the giant dildo in her mother's hand as if she were in a terrified trance. His big voice boomed again. "Wonderful, ladies! Now, let's find you some anal dildos. I think I will pick them out myself. And you can tell me what you think of my choices."

Jake led them over to the display of anal didos and butt plugs. He had been in the store before and knew exactly what he wanted. He picked up one that was made of rubber and about ten inches long. It was tapered all the way down the shaft. The tip was about one inch in diameter and the base was about two inches in diameter.

"I think we will start with this one," he boomed. "It will be perfect for breaking in Heather's virgin asshole. I can push it in a little at a time, and as it goes deeper, it will gradually stretch her little anus wider and wider."

Heather looked as if she might die of embarrassment at any minute. Her whole body was red with shame.

"What color would you like, Heather? I think I will choose the red one for Alexa again." "Black, please." Heather's voice was an embarrassed squeak.

"Great choice!" Jake continued. "I am sure you will enjoy it tremendously. Now let me find a big anal dildo for the two if you."

Jake took a formidable looking, black dildo off the shelf. It was twelve inches long and consisted of four tapering sections. Each section was the same size. They were two and three quarters niches in diameter at the widest point and one and one half inches in diameter at the smallest point. It looked kind of like four small footballs end to end. There was a three-inch diameter ring at the bottom to which a large handle was attached. It was called "The Butt-hole Slammer".

Jake held the big dildo up so both women could see it better. "This is called "The Butt-hole Slammer", ladies, for obvious reasons. As I push the first football into your rectum, it will slowly stretch your anal ring around the full two and three-quarter inch diameter. Then as I push the football in further, your butt-hole will slam shut around the smaller one and one half inch diameter section. This process is repeated until all four footballs have been inserted into your rectum and the three-inch ring at the bottom slams against your anal ring. Then the process is repeated as I remove the four footballs from your rectum. As the speed with which I force the four footballs in and out of your rectum increases so does the speed of your anal ring stretching open and slamming shut. I hear this experience can be quite painful as well as quite exciting and stimulating for a woman. I will again choose red for Alexa, and black for Heather.

Both women were shaking in fear as they stared at the big dildo. Alexa was trying to be tough, but tears were streaming down Heather's face. Jake looked into the face of each woman then whispered, "trust me, my slaves."

Both women jumped as Jake's booming voice filled the store again. "Now for the GIANT, anal dildo." Jake once again reached into the shelf and produced the biggest dildo in the store. It was fifteen inches long and four inches in diameter at the biggest point. It had a long, three inch diameter shaft, with five, four inch diameter rings around it. There were two inches between each ring and each ring was an inch wide. As with the previous dildo, there was a big handle attached below the last ring.

Jake noticed that both women were cowering in fear now, wondering just what they had gotten themselves into. Once again Jake leaned close to them and whispered. "Trust me girls. I would never, ever damage you with these things." Then he smiled.

Alexa gave him a look of trust and love, but Heather was still trembling in terror.

Jake's loud voice almost jolted Heather into peeing on herself this time. "This one is called "The Super Butt-Hole Slammer", girls. I think the size and the big rings around it make that quite obvious. I choose the red for Alexa and the black for Heather once again. Now let me find you some butt plugs. I really don't like the name butt plug, as it implies that they are used to plug up your butt-hole so you can't go to the bathroom. They would do that if you wanted to use them that way, but I use them to stretch the anal ring gradually, over time, so that you will one day be able to accommodate a giant dildo such as "The Super Butt-Slammer" in your rectum. I will buy each of you three butt plugs."

Jake reached up and grabbed the first butt plug. It consisted of three different sized shafts with tapered rings. Once one of the tapered rings was pushed inside the girl's rectum, her anal ring would remain stretched around the shaft. The tapered ring would prevent the butt plug from coming out until it was pulled out on purpose. The first plug consisted of a one inch shaft, a one and a half inch shaft, and a two-inch shaft. The tapered rings were all a half inch bigger in diameter than the shaft below it.

Jake reached up and pulled down a bigger butt plug. It was identical to the first, except the three shafts were two inches, two and a quarter inches, and two and a half inches in diameter. The last one he took off the shelf was eight inches long, like the others, but its three shafts were two and a half inches, two and three quarters inches, and three inches in diameter.

Jake spoke again. "Since each of you will be wearing one of these most of the time, I will let you choose your colors again. Heather, you can choose first, sweetie."

After what seemed like an eternity, Heather finally managed to find her frightened voice. "I'll take them in black, please."

"Black it is!" Jake answered. "Alexa?"

"I'll take the red again then, Jake."

"Red it is, then!"

Jake leaned close to both girls once again, and whispered. "This is going to get interesting now, my slaves. We are going to steal a butt plug. Well, to be specific, Alexa is going to steal a butt plug. I am still going to buy two of the smaller, red butt plugs, but Alexa is going to walk out of here with the third in her rectum." Heather was still whimpering, and now Alexa seemed on the verge of tears.

"You must be strong for your mother, Heather. These butt plugs cost one hundred and twenty dollars each. That makes the theft of one of them a class A felony. If your mother is caught, she will probably do time in prison. This is my first real test for Alexa as my slave. She must pass it, or this whole thing will end with at least her going to jail. Understood?"

Both women nodded yes, but there was still a lot of fear showing in their faces. Jake grabbed one of the many jars of stimulating lubricant that he was going to buy off the shelf and began applying it to the red butt plug. It was an itching lubrication, which would make this whole ordeal even harder for Alexa.

Jake motioned for Alexa to bend over and spread her ass wide. Alexa quickly bent over with her legs apart, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, and spread her ass as wide as she could. Her pink anal ring was now totally exposed to them. Jake made sure his index finger was well lubricated from the jar, then rammed it all the way up Alexa's rectum. Alexa let out a low grunt but otherwise didn't flinch much.

Jake worked his finger in and out of her tight asshole until he felt it was stretched enough to start with the butt plug. Then he placed the tip of the first tapered ring against her anus and began to push. The first ring plopped into her rectum without much resistance. Her asshole was now stretched around the one inch diameter shaft and the first tapered ring was firmly lodged in her rectum.