Jake's Good Luck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake saw a knowing look flash through Alexa's eyes, then shame and embarrassment washed over her and maybe a little fear. Normally, she could handle the dildo without too much pain, but with eight inches of butt plug up her ass it was gonna be a very, very tight fit, indeed.

Jake plugged the cord into the adapter and said, "I want you to help your mother now, Heather. What she needs is a giant, multiple orgasm. That will give her the relief she needs so badly. She needs to come for the next thirty minutes, until we get home. By that time, the effect of the itching lubricant will begin to wear off. It only lasts two hours."

Jake spoke in a firm voice. "I am going to tell you what to do with the dildo, Heather. If you fail to follow my orders, you will be punished severely when we get home. But first, I want you to buckle your mothers wrists into the straps on her collar. I don't want her getting her hands in the way if she feels pain at first."

Jake watched as Heather bent over her mother and began buckling the straps around her wrists. Alexa moved her hands up in order to help her trembling daughter. Heather's hands were shaking in fear and shame at what she was having to do. When Alexa's wrists were secured in the straps, her hands were secured to each side of her neck. Her elbows were pointing forward. If she tried to pull her hands out, she would choke herself with the leather collar.

Jake could see that both girls were scared and ashamed of the act they were about to perform. He spoke in a firm, commanding voice. "Turn the knob on the dildo to the low vibration setting, Heather."

He watched the girl turn the knob and saw the surprise on her face as the huge dildo came to life in her hands. "Now, I want you to begin rubbing the end of the dildo up and down your mothers cunt, Heather. Make sure that each time you start just at the top of the butt plug and end at her big clit. Each time you get to her clit, pause and count to ten, then move the dildo slowly back down to the butt plug."

Jake watched as the trembling girl slowly placed the end of the dildo just above the butt plug. The head was now resting at the very bottom of Alexa's gushing slit. Then the girl began to slide the head up the red slit until it was directly over Alexa's giant, swollen clit. He could tell that Heather was silently counting to ten.

Alexa suddenly sucked in a breath of air so sharply that he and Heather both heard her and then arched her back. Her eyes glazed over and she began to pant as the girl slid the head down and back up to the giant clit again.

"Turn the knob to the medium setting," Jake commanded.

As Heather cranked up the vibrator Alexa bucked her hips forward, trying to press her clit into the head of the dildo as hard as she could, and flushed red with shame. A long low moan escaped her lips.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" She was totally out of control and she knew it.

Jake watched her buck, hunch, moan, and groan for a few minutes, then said, "Now, I want you to slowly, but firmly, push the head of the dildo into your mothers cunt, Heather. She may feel some pain, but do not stop pushing until the head is inside her."

Heather took the hilt of the dildo in both her trembling hands and began to push. Normally, Alexa's cunt lips would have stretched downward and upward and the dildo would have slipped in much easier, but with the big butt plug in her rectum her vagina could not stretch as easily. The butt plug was pushing upward on her vagina while the dildo wanted to push downward in order to gain entrance.

Alexa began to moan and cry out in pain as the girl pushed harder and harder on her cunt. For a few minutes Jake though maybe it wasn't going to go in. He was just about to tell the girl to stop pushing for a minute, when the huge head of the dildo disappeared inside the beautiful red cunt.

"Ahhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Alexa screamed in pain. Then Heather began to cry.

"Turn the vibration knob to the high setting." Jake ordered.

Jake saw the girl turn the knob, then the look of surprise in both girls' eyes. The dildo was vibrating so hard he could see Heather's hands vibrating, and Alexa's clit was actually moving back and forth from the vibration! Her cunt seemed to be stretched to the point of ripping, around the huge dildo. The little rubber spikes were digging into her cunt lips.

Suddenly, Alexa's eyes glazed over and she began to moan with pleasure. She was driving her hips forward, trying to shove her cunt further onto the dildo.

"Push the dildo into your mother, all the way to the hilt, Heather. Do not stop pushing until the ring above the handle is pressing on her cunt. I want the full ten inches in her, and I think she does too!"

Jake's big cock was about to burst the zipper on his pants as he watched the girl slowly push the dildo deep into her mother's beautiful, hot, hungry, cunt. Alexa's tongue was lolling out of her mouth and she was moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Now, I want you to hold the dildo firmly in place, Heather. Your mother will ride it while you hold it still."

Jake watched in awe as Alexa began to ride the dildo. She was hunching her hips in and out with wild abandon. Moaning and screaming with pleasure as she forced her cunt up and down the huge, vibrating dildo. The small rubber spikes made it a ride of sweet pain. Alexa was coming every two to three minutes, riding the dildo insatiably.

(To Be Continued in part Two)