Jake's Good Luck Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake began to push on the plug again. This time there was a little more resistance. He heard Alexa give another low grunt, and the second tapered ring plopped into her rectum. Her asshole was now stretched around the one and a half inch shaft. He immediately started pushing again and Alexa started a low whispered whining. He imagined the pressure of the two and a half inch diameter, tapered ring was causing her quite a bit of pain as the pressure built against her beautiful pink ass hole.

Suddenly he heard her grunt again, and the last ring plopped into her ass. The plopping sound was so loud, Jake was afraid that maybe the guard had heard it. He listened for a few seconds and decided no one had heard it. Her asshole was now stretched around the final, two inch shaft. Jake pulled on the butt plug pretty hard and it didn't come out. The last ring was lodged firmly in her tight rectum and it was going to take a strong pull to get it out of there. Alexa now had eight inches of butt plug up her ass, lubricated with itching gel.

Jake motioned for her to stand up. He and Heather watched as Alexa straightened back up. At first she was standing awkwardly with her back arched and her butt sticking out. Jake almost laughed when he realized she looked like she had a stick up her ass.

With what looked like great effort, Alexa finally squeezed her ass cheeks together as hard as she could and returned to a semi-normal posture. He and Heather could barely see the end of the butt plug squeezed tightly between her ass cheeks.

She tried walking back and forth before them. At first she looked very awkward, Jake could still tell she had something shoved up her ass, but as she walked back and forth a few more times, she managed to start walking in a semi-normal way. Jake realized he was very proud of her and was loving her more every minute. He looked into her eyes and tried to tell her how proud he was and how much he loved her, with his eyes. She managed a weak smile.

Jake's booming voice once again broke the silence. "Okay, girls. Grab your enemas and dildos and lets head to the leather display." Jake led the dildo laden girls around the corner and into a big room full of whips, paddles, straps, harnesses, clips, and chains. He noticed that this room didn't seem to scare Heather as much as the dildos did.

Jake's deep voice once again cracked through the silence in the quiet store. "This is the discipline room, my lovely slaves. All slaves must be punished from time to time and we will buy lots of toys for me to punish you with. I will let the two if you pick out every item here. We will be buying an ass paddle, a tit whip, and a pussy crop for each of you. Then we will outfit you with nipple clips, clit clips, and labia clips. But first, we are going to outfit you both with slave collars. Go over to the wall and find a nice collar that fits you. My only order is that they be the kind that have the wrist straps on the sides. Make sure the collar is the most comfortable one you can find. You will be wearing it most of the time from now on."

Jake watched the girls walk over to the collar display. Alexa was still walking a little funny and her ass was twitching and squeezing quite a bit. The itching lubricant was doing its job. Heather seemed more at awe in this room than she was scared. Maybe she had a leather fetish or something. Jake decided he would have to investigate that a bit.

In a few minutes Alexa returned with a pretty, red padded, collar. It had padded wrist straps on the sides. Jake smiled at her, as he buckled the collar around her neck. It fit perfectly. Heather seemed to be torn between the padded style, and the very uncomfortable unpadded type.

Finally she walked up to Jake holding one of each type collar, and whispered near his ear. "I can't seem to make up my mind, Uncle Jake. I know that the smart thing would be to take the padded collar, but for some reason I just love the feel of the hard leather one against my skin. What should I do?"

Jake smiled. He was now sure she had a leather fetish, although she had no idea. "Hmmmm, why don't we buy you one of each, then. You can wear the hard one because you like it the best, and if it gets too uncomfortable I will let you change to the padded one."

"Oh, thank you so much, Uncle Jake," she whispered. Then she kissed him on the cheek and gave him a big smile.

As Jake proudly buckled the hard black collar around Heather's beautiful neck, he realized the girl was showing almost no embarrassment that her tits were exposed to him. Maybe she would learn faster than he had imagined.

Jake led the girls over to the paddle display. "I want you each to pick out a leather ass paddle. Remember, this will be the paddle I use to punish your naked ass cheeks."

Again, Alexa returned quickly, carrying a padded red paddle, but Heather was having trouble deciding again.

Jake walked over to her and whispered. "What's the matter? Can't decide again?"

Heather's sweet breath tickled his cheek as she leaned close and whispered again. "Well, I know that the smart thing would be to get a bigger padded one like mom did. But . . . I seem to really like the feel of the hard thinner one. I realize the hard thinner one would probably hurt a lot more, but for some reason I just like it better. Can I get one of each again, Uncle Jake?"

"No, not this time." Jake answered. "You are right. The hard thin one will hurt a lot more and you know it. If you choose it, you will be choosing to feel more pain when I spank your naked ass. It's totally up to you."

Heather looked from one paddle to the other back and forth for a few minutes, then quickly grabbed the hard thin one and handed it to Jake. He knew now, that she had a tremendous leather fetish, and that he could easily use it to his advantage.

Jake turned and led the girls over to the rack of "cat of nine tails" whips. Heather was eagerly following him now. Alexa was having a little difficulty, her ass cheeks twitching even more as the itching got worse.

Jake's voice thundered again. "These are the "cat of nine tails" whips. I will use it to punish your naked tits. I suggest you pick the softest one you can find. Your tits are much more sensitive than your ass."

Again, Alexa quickly twitched her ass over to Jake carrying a soft leather whip. And again, Heather was having problems making a choice. Jake would offer no help this time and she knew it. For a few minutes he was worried that she would pick the very hardest one that would cut her beautiful young tits to ribbons, but she finally handed him a hard leather whip that had the edges of the leather straps rounded. It would make worse welts than the soft one, and hurt a lot more, but it wouldn't cut her.

Jake smiled, then turned and led his two beautiful slaves across the room to the display of leather pussy crops. The crops were similar to a riding crop. They had a round leather handle with a flat piece of leather folded over at the end. The pussy crop was just a much smaller version of the riding crop. When the folded over leather at the end made contact, the two pieces of leather slapping together made a much louder sound, fooling the slave into thinking her pussy was being whipped much harder than it actually was.

"These are the pussy whips, my slaves," Jake said. "They are mostly made the same and all of them hurt just as badly as the next. As you can imagine, the whipping of your naked pussy can be very painful indeed. Please choose the color you want and bring it to me."

It didn't take long for Heather to decide this time, and soon she was eagerly handing a black crop to Jake. Alexa chose red again.

Jake turned, and led them over to a wall filled with clips. He quickly showed the girls the three sections he wanted them to choose from - nipple clips, clit clips, and labia clips. All of the clips were equipped with adjustable springs, so Jake could make them as painful as he wanted. Within a few minutes, both women had chosen some very nice clips of each variety. Jake grabbed a hand full of each style they had chosen in case some were lost or damaged.

They were finally done, and they needed to get out of there as fast as they could. Alexa was having a harder and harder time walking normally, as the itching got worse.

"I think we are finished, girls." Jake's voice was full of joy and praise. "You have done a wonderful job of choosing your slave implements. Now, I want you to start hauling all your items up to the nice lady at the cash register. I will be up there in a few minutes to pay for it all."

Jake quickly pulled both of the girl's shirts down, and helped load their arms with enemas, dildo's, and whips. Then he watched as both girls waddled out of the room under the heavy load.

As soon as the girls disappeared around the corner, Jake walked over to the leather harness rack, quickly grabbed two pussy thongs, large and small tit harnesses, and stuffed them in his pants. The pussy thongs consisted of a leather belt and a thin leather strap that buckled in the front and back of the belt. The strap was run between the slaves legs, and between her pussy lips. The strap could be adjusted as tight as you wanted with the buckles. When it was pulled very tight, it could be very uncomfortable as it was pulled up between the slaves pussy lips and across her clit and asshole. The tit harness was a wide leather strap that buckled in the back. There were two cut outs in front for the tits to be pushed through as the buckle was cinched tighter. Jake was definitely going to use Heather's new found leather fetish to his advantage.

Jake walked up to the counter and found both girls beet red with shame and embarrassment from having to bring all the sex toys to the lady at the register. They looked so sexy in their short tee-shirts. Everything was going as planned.

Jake's loud voice struck once again. "How much did you hit me for girls? I bet it's gonna cost me a bundle to pleasure the two of you with all those enemas, dildos, and whips."

Jake smiled as the two girls turned even redder with shame and humiliation.

The cashier turned to Jake and said, "That will be one thousand eight-hundred forty-six dollars and thirty-one cents, sir."

Jake whistled and said, "Wow, these ladies sure have some expensive nasty habits, don't they?" Then he handed the cashier a platinum credit card with a smile on his face as he watched the girls squirm in shame.

Jake wasn't nervous at all as they walked toward the front of the store where the guard was. He knew that if the guard noticed that Alexa had the butt plug up her ass, he could probably give him a few thousand dollars to keep him from calling the cops. But, the girls didn't, and they were so nervous they were both shaking.

Jake was letting the girls carry the heavy sacks of goodies because he knew it was a good cover for Alexa walking funnily. As they neared the guard, Jake looked at him and said, "Almost two thousand dollars worth of sex toys. These women might just be too nasty!"

Jake could still hear the guard laughing when they got in the van.

6

After the sacks of goodies and the girls were safely tucked into the van, Jake jumped into the driver's seat, turned to look at the girls, and stuck out his hand. At first they both just stared at his hand not knowing that he wanted, then Alexa pulled the tee-shirt off over her head and laid it across his hand.

Heather seemed nervous and embarrassed again, now that they were back in the van, but she slowly took hers off too, and handed it to Jake. God, she was even more beautiful in the bright sunlight.

Jake placed the shirts back in the console and pulled out of the parking lot. When he looked into the mirrors, he noticed that Alexa was looking very uncomfortable and squirming her ass in the seat.

Jake looked at her in the mirrors and said, "Alexa, you look very uncomfortable. I know your asshole is itching like crazy. Get back into the position you were in when you masturbated for us."

Jake watched the mirror as she took off the slippers, laid back against the side of the van, drew her knees up, and spread her legs as wide as she could. The butt plug was still firmly in place. He could see her red-rimmed asshole stretched tightly around the two-inch shaft. Her cunt was flowing with pussy juice. Most women don't realize that pressure inside their rectum, such as a dick or a big dildo, causes their vagina to lubricate profusely. Even though it was her rectum that was being invaded and not her vagina, the woman's brain still sent a message to her vagina telling it to lubricate because it was being penetrated.

Jake spoke in a soothing voice. "I notice your cunt is still flooding with pussy juice, Alexa. I guess the butt plug is really getting you excited huh?"

Alexa looked at Jake in the mirror with eyes full of something near worship. She was really getting into the slave master thing. "Well, something has me all turned on," she said. "I'm not sure if it's the butt plug, or the itching, or the fact that I am totally naked and spread wide open in front of you and my daughter. It might be a combination of all of them."

Jake spoke in a soft gentle voice. "I want you two to know that I am very proud of you. You both passed your first trip out in public as slaves with flying colors. I also want you to know that I humiliated and embarrassed both of you on purpose in there. Part of a slave's learning process must be humiliation and degradation. All of your lives you have believed that you were equal to a man. This is not true. Women are here on this planet for one reason - to please men. In order to change you, in order to make you into good slaves, I must make you realize that you are lower than any man. In order to make you feel lower and know this, I must humiliate and degrade you."

Jake hesitated to let his words sink in, then continued. "Even though all women are inferior to men, all women are not equal. Many slaves become Mistresses. That puts them above other slaves. Even though the Mistress is still a lowly slave to her Master, she is also a Master to his other slaves. Our situation is perfect for this relationship. Since you are already Heather's mother and have power over her, it will be much easier for you to be her Mistress, Alexa. Alexa, I am now elevating you to the position of Mistress over Heather. Heather, this means not only do you have to obey my every command or face severe punishment from me, but you must also obey every command from your mother, or face punishment from me and/or her."

Jake looked into Alexa's beautiful eyes. "Do you accept the position of Mistress over Heather, Alexa? It means you will have to really be her Mistress. You will have to punish her at times, as well as give her orders to do sexual acts."

"Yes, I accept the position, Master." Alexa quickly replied.

Jake beamed a smile in the mirror. Alexa was really becoming a true slave. She was realizing her true position in life, and beginning to enjoy it.

Jake spoke in a firm voice. "This does not mean that Alexa is any higher to me than she was, Heather. She is still my slave. I will still punish her, and degrade her as much as I do you. This only means that she is now your Mistress as well as I am your Master. Alexa just called me Master, and that is good. Our relationship is at that point now. From now on both of you will refer to me as Master at all times. Fail to do this and you will be punished. Heather you will not only address me as Master, you will also address Alexa as Mistress from now on. Fail to do this and your mother or I, will punish you. Do you slaves understand and accept this?"

Alexa answered immediately. "Yes, Master, I understand."

Heather was whimpering again, but managed to speak in a shaky voice. "Yes, Mmmmmaster, I understand, too."

Jake's voice boomed through the van again. "Wonderful, my beautiful slaves!" He looked at Heather in the mirror. "Heather, how is that hard collar feeling? Is it getting uncomfortable yet? Do you want to change to the padded one?"

Heather put her hand up to the collar and seemed to almost go into a trance. "Uhhhh, no Master, it isn't bothering me at all so far."

"Good!" Jake boomed, "And how are you feeling about showing me your naked tits and wet panties now? Is it getting any easier, or does it still embarrass you?"

"Well, I am still embarrassed," the girl answered in a soft, sweet voice. "But, I don't think it's as bad as it was. I think I am more embarrassed about being naked in front of the both of you, than I would be if it were just one of you. The thought of being naked in front of my mother and my uncle at the same time, is still shameful to me, but I know it shouldn't be. I know you both love me very much and are just trying to help me. I am trying as hard as I can to believe that I was born to be a slave. It's just the naked and sex parts that I am having trouble with. I know that both of you are my Masters, and I would always have done anything either of you told me to do. Mom seems to be able to accept being naked and having sex in front of us so easily. I just don't understand why I can't."

Jake spoke in a gentle, soothing voice. "Well, I understand why you are having trouble, and so does you mother. It's because you have never had sex and because you are so young."

Jake hesitated. "Your mother has had sex with many men. She has had two children. She has been naked in front of many men, and probably even more than one man at a time. Understand that I am not cutting your mother down. Women were made to please men, and your mother has pleased many men. Your mother is poor and you are poor because your mother never found the right Master, until now. She has had many men over the years, but never a Master. Now she has one, and you have one. I will make a bet with you. I bet that before this day is over, you will willingly show us your naked cunt and asshole."

Heather spoke with a scared, shaky voice. "May I speak, Master?"

"Yes, Slave," Jake answered.

"Are you going to hurt me until I beg to take my panties off for you?"

Jake smiled and answered in a reassuring voice. "No, sweetie, I would never whip you or torture you in order to make you do something. Now, if I told you to take your panties off and you refused I would punish you, but then it would be too late for you to take your panties off and you would receive the punishment regardless of whither you took them off or not. But, I made a deal with you and I will never tell you to take your panties off. I told you that you could keep them on until you decide to take them off for us, until you want to show us your naked cunt and asshole. I will keep my word on that."

Heather's face broke into a beautiful smile. "It's a bet then, Master!"

Jake smiled. "Heather look at your mother. Do you see that she is squirming her ass around from the terrible itching caused by the lubrication? Do you see that her beautiful, naked, cunt is gushing pussy juice?"

"Yes, Master," Heather answered.

Jake continued. "Your mother is very uncomfortable, Heather. She needs some relief. Do you want to help her?"

"Oh, yes Master!" Heather answered. "But, what can I do to help her? Do you want me to take the plug out of her?"

Jake answered in a soft voice. "No, Heather. I want you to climb in the back and look in her bag of toys. Get the big red dildo with the little rubber spikes all over it. The ten inch long, two and a half inch diameter one."

Jake watched as Heather climbed over the back of the seat and began rummaging around in Alexa's bag. God, she was beautiful! When she came back over the seat, she had the huge, red dildo in her hand and tried to hand it to Jake.

Jake spoke in a firm voice. "No, Heather, just hand me the end of the cord so I can plug it in the van's adapter. You keep the dildo."