Jake's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning on Sunday afternoon, Tim met me at the airport where we had a short meeting where he delivered the remaining background research information on Cathy's various lovers. As a result, when I returned home that evening from Dulles, I was in a very good state of mind. After I unpacked, I went out to get myself a drink, asking Cathy if she wanted one. She declined, stating that she had gone out with some friends from work and had had too much to drink. While I fixed myself an Absolute and tonic, I noticed that all of my Scotch, especially my Glenn Fiddich single malt 30-year-old Scotch, was gone. I had full bottles when I left earlier in the week. While fixing my drink, I caught a glimpse of Cathy in the mirror. All of a sudden she had turned pale as a ghost and started sweating and appeared very anxious. Apparently, she had forgotten to replace all the liquor that had been consumed while I was away. She visibly relaxed when I purposefully refused to comment on the absence of my Scotch. After fixing my drink, I went to sit down and talk with Cathy.

"Cathy, you really must have had on hell of a party last night because you look like death warmed over right now."

"Yeah, I really feel like shit. I think I'm going back to bed for the rest of the day, if you don't mind. I need to recover for work in the morning"

As she went off to the bedroom, I replied "No, go right ahead." Thinking to myself, 'You do need to recuperate for work tomorrow but it's not from getting drunk'.

This gave me the opportunity to review the information, which included several revealing photographs and the negatives of all the men, which Tim had given me. Thus allowing me to finalize my plans for exacting revenge on all parties involved.

I contacted my lawyer, James Bernstein who was a classmate of my late Uncle Ken, in order to have him take possession of the two most incriminating videos of the two men who had started Cathy down the road of her own self-destruction. With this accomplished, I met with all my friends to let them know what was going to happen. I enlisted and coordinated their help for packing and moving my possessions as well as a place to stay while I got reorganized. My next appointment was with the apartment manager to turn in my notice not to renew my lease, to settle all my utility accounts as to when to discontinue service and to rent a storage unit.

With everything in place, it was time to start contacting the men I had selected. There were sixteen different men that Cathy had been fucking behind my back – all were very rich and powerful individuals in extremely high profile jobs, all connected to one another in some sort or another. If exposed to their spouses, they all stood to loose not only the money behind them but their standing in society. Eleven of the sixteen had "Prenuptial Agreements" that would ultimately ruin them if exposed. The remaining five, if exposed, stood to loose at the least and probably more than half of their fortunes.

My course of action was simple. I contracted the services of a local lawyer to make appointments for me with these 14 individuals. I would then meet with them and make my sales pitch. During my appointment, I introduced myself telling them that I would only take a few minutes of their time, then make my presentation saying "Please hear my investment proposition out completely before you render a decision – one that could that could turn out to be financially devastating for you. I have here an investment packet for sale. This is a one time only offer with a fixed price. Now I would like to show you a sample of my investment proposition and the cost." At this point, I handed over 3 very graphic and revealing pictures with $300,000.00 on a label. I then would identify the time, place and people in the picture.

Every single last one of them asked the same question – "What if I choose not to purchase your product?" My answer was that before I left their office building, a package would be delivered to their respective wives and that they had only five minutes to make a decision before I walked out. I also told them exactly where and what their spouses were doing at that moment. They all very quickly saw the light, to coin an expression. A general sales contract was provided, signed and notarized. Upon completion, I gave instructions as to how payment was to be accomplished and receipt of the merchandise facilitated. Once confirmation of payment into my Zurich accounts was confirmed they received the pictures, videos, and negatives. The funds were immediately transferred into my accounts in the Camayan Islands. After the last transfer, I started the last phase of my revenge on the remaining two men.

What Tim didn't know was that from the very beginning, I recognized one of the men Cathy was fucking behind my back, a lawyer by the name of Raymond I. Dickinson, who's specialty was Anti-Trust law. He was the husband of Angelique J. Chamberlain. The CEO and president of the law firm that Cathy worked at. I suspected it was Raymond who, for what ever reason, seduced Cathy.

It was May 1st and with only five weeks left in my lease, I met with my lawyer James Bernstein to have a long talk about the two videos he had in his possession and my plans on how to deal with their potentially explosive nature. After laying out my plans in detail, James applauded and whole heartedly agreed my course of action. James, who knew Angelique through professional circles, called her to set up a meeting in his office the following noon. Apologizing for such short notice but said that it was very important. He went on to explain to her a brief overview of tomorrow's meeting.

"By the way Ms. Chamberlain, do you know a Richard LeBell?"

Ms. Chamberlain replied that not only did she know Mr. LeBell, who was a divorce lawyer, professionally but that she and her husband were friends with Rick and Jessica LeBell. James went on to explain that what I had to share with her, impacted just as much with Mrs. LeBell and could she arrange to have Jessica attend the meeting with her also. Ms. Chamberlain said that she would make sure that Mrs. LeBell would attend.

The next day I called in sick to work and so arrived at James' office early. He briefed me as to what to expect with Ms. Chamberlain. Professionally she was a very, very good lawyer, her specialty being international law; extremely well connected politically; and had a reputation of being brutally aggressive and showed no emotions what so ever, thus earning her the nickname "The Ice Queen" in professional circles.

Promptly at noon, both women arrived where we retired to a private conference room. I need to break here to describe the ladies. Jessica LeBell was a very attractive petite honey blonde woman. Angelique, on the other hand, was tall and statuesque with an exotic beauty that came from her Spanish, Italian, and Irish heritage. At 5ft 8in, one could tell that beneath the expensive business suite she had the classic hour glass figure with large breasts narrow waist and enticing hips; long legs with finely define thighs and calves; and exquisite eyes of vivid emerald green that seemed to be able to look deep inside you and pierce your very soul. Her mouth was slightly larger than normal with brilliantly white teeth surrounded by a pair of full sensuous lips that just begged to be kissed; she had a classic aristocratic nose; and her shoulder length hair was a dark, dark red mixed with chestnut brown and looked like silk. After introductions were made, I came right to the point.

"Mrs. LeBell, Ms. Chamberlain, for a couple of years now I have been in a relationship. Four months ago, I discovered that my significant other was cheating on me. In order to find the extent of how bad this was, I hired a Private Investigator. Over the past four months I've had surveillance done to my apartment and phone lines. Both of your husbands have been sexually involved with my soon to be ex girlfriend."

Predictably, both women emphatically denied that their husbands would do such a thing.

"Ladies, please stop. I have videos here that I want to show you, so please sit down and watch."

To say the least, they were both shocked. While I showed them the evidence I happened to glance over at Angelique Chamberlain. The cold smoldering furry that I briefly glimpsed in her eyes sent a shiver down my back, like someone walking over my grave. I was very glad that I would not be on the receiving end when she vented those emotions. After the initial ranting and ravings, James was able to quiet the ladies down enough for me to continue. At this point, I outlined what plan I had for both men including that the parts on the videos where both men were using cocaine as well as describing to Cathy how to purchase it and from whom, be turned over to the police in order that both Raymond and Richard could be arrested on drug related charges. With their conviction, they would be disbarred. Everyone was in agreement that the specifics of my plan as well as the timetable. After the ladies left, James and I hammered out the last of the details.

The ladies started things off by contacting their respective attorneys and setting up appointments to start divorce proceedings. For the husbands to experience maximum shock and feel the impact of the consequence of their actions, it was decided to leave the videos in my possession to be presented as evidence while in court. The crucial part in all this would be the timing of the delivery of the divorce papers to coincide with my final meeting with Cathy. We decided to schedule it on Friday, May the 18th at 3:30 PM. The only other item to accomplish was for Jessica and Angelique to hire private investigators to search their homes for cocaine. If any was discovered, they should inform me and then the police on may 18th, as I was also planing on handing over copies of the incriminating videos to the police the same day.

While all the appropriate paper work was being processed, I let my friends know what my situation was and I started moving out of the apartment. This really wasn't difficult due to the fact that Cathy, in some respects, was gullible because she never paid attention to what was going on around the apartment any ways. She readily accepted the explanations I gave her such as that the stereo was in the shop being upgraded or that I was in the process of getting rid of all my old books, etc. For the major stuff, I had scheduled a moving company to come in, pack and load all in one day.

In the process of packing, I came across where Cathy hid her cocaine and made note of it to give to the police. During this time Bill and I did a lot of talking, sharing all kinds of information and making arrangements for me to stay with them when I dumped Cathy.

The 18th finally arrived. I came home at 7:30 AM after working all night and said good-by to Cathy as she headed off to work ignorant of what the day had in store for her. At 8:00 AM the moving company arrived and by 2:00 PM all my possessions were placed into storage. The only thing left was to take a nap and wait for Cathy.

Good to her word, Angelique arranged for Cathy to get off work early. Promptly at 3:00 PM Cathy walked through the door into a huge surprise. Upon seeing the stripped apartment, Cathy asked, "Jake, what the hell is going on?"

"Cathy, sit down please. We need to have a serious talk."

"What about" she said as she sat down.

"About your cheating on me."

"I don't know what you are talking about" she said indignantly.

I really had to hand it to her, as Cathy was playing the part of the innocent perfectly.

"Cathy, please don't take me for a fool. I've known about you fucking other men for at least the last 6 months."

"Jake, I really don't know what you are talking about. How can you even think that of me?"

As I picked up the large manila envelope and pulled out the contents, I said; "Well Cathy, I have some things here that will be enlightening." The look on her face was priceless as she looked at the 8 x 12 photos of her in very compromising positions with the date, time, and the person involved all nicely labeled.

"How…What…When?"

"That doesn't matter. The fact still remains that you have been fucking at least 16 different men behind my back."

Cathy still playing the consummate actress said; "I'm so sorry Jake! They don't mean anything to me. Please don't leave me! I love you!"

"No you don't! I'M JUST A FREE RIDE," I yelled.

"How can you say that after all the time we've been together?"

I turned the VCR on and said; "WATCH!"

…"What about your relationship with Jake?" (Lover). (Cathy)…Jake that asshole, he doesn't have any idea of what's going on. I'm just using him for a free ride and meal ticket. Besides, if he were any type of real man then he would know how to treat me and take care of my needs just like you. I've never loved him one bit."

Cathy was speechless.

"It's over Cathy. I was just at the point of asking you to marry me when one of your boy friends left behind an empty condom wrapper, which blew your whole little party time. Why Cathy? Haven't I been good to you and provided for you? Why couldn't you tell me what your needs were?"

Having no answer, Cathy just sat there.

"Well Cathy, everything remaining in the apartment is yours. The lease has not been renewed. The rent and utilities are paid for through the end of the month. The apartment complex manager is fully aware of the situation and has done a walk through to assess the apartment condition prior to my leaving. What that leaves you with is two weeks to figure out what you are going to do. Good-by Cathy."

With that said, I walked out the door at 3:30 PM a free man. I call James and we went down to the police department. We had a very productive and informative meeting with the head of narcotics. Apparently, they had been watching LeBell for a number of years but couldn't get anything on him because he was extremely cautious. With the video and the information that Jessica had forwarded, they had enough to evidence to arrest and convict him. I told the police that LeBell would be at his office at 5:00 PM. Also, I let the police know all about Cathy's involvement with LeBell and where her stash of cocaine was at the apartment.

I learned later, that Angelique and Jessica's meetings with heir husbands were very much to their liking. Both Rick and Raymond were blind-sided when served with divorce papers, which really pissed off Raymond to no end. Additionally, Angelique had the foresight to get a court order freezing all their assets until after the divorce. After Jessica's meeting with Rick, he was blind-sided a second time when at 5:30 PM he was met by a narcotics detective with a warrant for his arrest for possession with intent to traffic narcotics. Needless to say it was a very rewarding day for Jessica, Angelique, and myself.

********

A couple of weeks later, after I had settled into my new apartment, I received a call from James that the date for Angelique's divorce was June 28th. Apparently, because of her connections and the terms of her prenuptial agreement she was able to set an early date. Raymond's lawyer tried to weasel out of it to no avail. I told James that I would be there.

As the court date arrived, I met James at the courthouse. As previously agreed, we entered court together. Angelique wanted to hit Raymond real hard and to have a quick trial; consequently I was her only witness. Once I was sworn in, Angelique's lawyer started questioning me to get my background, if I knew Ms. Chamberlain, what my relationship with Mr. Dickinson was, etc. After answering all the questions, I addressed the judge and presented the prime piece of evidence, the video, to the court and explained how it was obtained. Boy, did that ever get an irate response from Raymond and all kinds of objections from his lawyer. The judge however, over ruled them and ordered that the video be played. Once the video was done, Raymond's lawyer was given the opportunity for cross-examination but declined. The look on Raymond's face was incredible. Before I stepped down, I asked the judge for permission to address Mr. Dickinson, to which my request was granted.

"Mr. Dickinson, you are a very rich, affluent, powerful lawyer. Additionally, you are extremely self-centered. With your good looks and charisma, you feel you can take and use for your own gratification anything or person. You do this without regard to people's feelings, or status. As far as I am concerned, you chose to seduce my ex-girlfriend as shown in the video. In so doing, destroying any possibility for further development of any type of sincere and meaningful relationship. You did so with impunity because you assumed that I was an insignificant entity, who would roll over, turn belly up, and do nothing. Well you egotistical Bastard, I'm not one of the people you so readily assume are wimps, as you found out the hard way. My backbone may be flexible when needed, but it gets rigid as titanium when needed upon demand. When I bite back, I have a very deadly one as my Navy SEAL training and experience taught me. Didn't Cathy mention my seal tattoo from my time in the military? Now, you will truly reap what you have sewn."

"Thank you for your indulgence your Honor" I said as I departed the witness stand. Needless to say Raymond was raked over the coals. He walked away with only 25% of the joint accounts, his clothes, and his car. To add insult to injury, at the conclusion of the divorce Angelique fired him on the spot.

Jessica's divorce was delayed due to the fact that the federal narcotics charges filed against Rick took precedence over the divorce. Rick finally went to trial, was convicted, disbarred, and sent to prison.

********

Life for me returned to normal. I went back to work and the nights I was on-call, I would continue to heal one or two children as the occasion gave way to.

It was probably going on 14 months after Angelique was divorced when two things of import occurred. The first was that James called to let me know that Rick LeBell had been killed during a riot at the Federal Penitentiary which resulted in Jessica not having to go to trial. She wound up getting everything after all, even Rick's life insurance death benefit. The second happened on evening when I had decided to go out to dinner. I went to 'Henry Africa's' restaurant after making reservations, to treat myself to some French Couisine. I was relaxing and enjoying my meal. As I paused to scan the restaurant, I happened to notice Angelique Chamberlain with a male companion sitting two tables away. Her back was to me so she never knew I was there. As I eaves dropped on their quiet but conversation, I had some unexpected interesting entertainment. It seemed that her date was trying to force some type of resolution to their topic of discussion.

I finished my dinner, paid my bill and gratuity, then went to the restroom. As I was leaving the restaurant, I noticed that Angelique and her date had left. Crossing the parking lot to my truck, I noticed this couple in a heated argument. I really wasn't paying to much attention to them. When I was about ten yards away, I heard this resounding slap. I looked up just in time to see the lady's head swivel to her right. This was immediately followed by another vicious slap to her left side of her face and a statement "YOU FRIGID BITCH."

Now if there is anything that infuriates me other than child abuse, it is a man who hits and abuses women. Because this man had hit a woman twice, my instinct took over, and I was behind the guy before he knew what was about to happen.

As the piece of shit drew back again to hit the woman, I grabbed his arm and swung him around. With the look of contained rage in my eyes, I said in a voice as cold as ice; "DO NOT EVEN CONCIDER TRYING TO HIT THE LADY AGAIN. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY FOR I WILL BREAK BOTH YOUR ARMS AND HANDS!" Then with my voice so soft only he could hear me, I said; "Once you have healed, I will hunt you down and kill you."